In Service of My Romani Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy smiled and rolled over, placing her face on his wet chest.

"Not just yet, baby."

With that, she brought her mouth down to the tip of his glans and returned to nursing his cock back to full size.

Stroking his penis gently, Joy straddled Teddy's legs below his penis, keeping a wide stance. Her pussy was open and ever so close to the tip of his rod.

Teddy looked at her with temptation. He wanted to be inside her pussy; he longed for it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"You know I do," he moaned.

Joy smiled at him.

She was now positioned below his balls; she began to stroke his cock. Teddy spread his legs open to give her access, and she accepted it, bringing her tongue down to his balls and bathing them in her mouth as she stroked him. This continued for a few minutes as she let her fingers wander his perineum until they found his clenched puckernut.

Joy paused for a moment and stepped off the bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

She quickly returned from the bathroom with a small zipper bag. Opening it, she produced a six-inch vibrator, lube, and a pill bottle.

Crawling back between his legs, she squirted the lube on his cock, then used her fingers to guide them down to his clenched anus and began to circle it gently. Teddy closed his eyes from the gentle sensation, enjoying the feeling.

After plenty of lube was on his ass, she gently poked in a finger, then another, stretching his anus wider.

"What if I fucked you?" she whispered.

She picked up the vibrator, turned it on, and gently pressed it against Teddy's anus. The tight muscle of his sphincter fought the attempted intrusion, but Joy applied pressure, and it slid in smoothly.

Teddy let out a groan of pleasure. Joy was initially gentle, allowing his muscles to accommodate the sex toy. She returned to sucking his cock as she taunted his ass with the vibe. The glans of his penis was almost purple with excitement. She increased the cadence of the vibrator, stopping when it was deep enough to massage his prostate.

"Don't you dare cum," She said with force.

"I want to cum," he begged.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me?" she said with a wink and a smile.

With that, she withdrew the vibrator. A little lube leaked out from his ass and the opening seal shut.

Joy opened the medicine vial and took out three capsules. She put them into Teddy's anus, then reinserted the vibrator, shoving it in and making the drugs into his rectum where they would be immediately absorbed into his bloodstream.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Something to make this more fun," she smiled.

"The Bureau drug tests me. You need to get it out," he panicked.

"It's undetectable. Now relax. It works fast. You'll love it. You always do."

With that, she returned to sucking Teddy off while gently toying his ass with the vibrator, waiting for a sign that the drugs were working.

Almost immediately, Teddy could feel his head start to swirl. A euphoric dizziness set in. He wanted to cum, but he was lost in a cloud.

"What. Did. You. Give. Me?" he said slowly. The words were so difficult to get out that he forgot why he started the sentence in the first place.

Joy smiled and left the vibrator in his ass as she climbed forward over his body.

Ambien. You won't remember this part. You never have before.

"Before?"

"All the times I've let you fuck me," she stated.

"All the times?" he asked, his voice slurring slightly.

Joy was now on her knees, Teddy's throbbing erection waiting at the threshold of her pussy. The vibrator buzzed gently, adding to his confusion.

Slowly, she sat on his cock, allowing it to part her thick pubic hair and purple lips. Joy let out a quiet, low moan as he slid through her velvety insides. Her breasts began to leak precious milk from the euphoria of the penetration.

Teddy felt the smooth interior of her vulva as she sank onto his shaft. His cock's thickness stretched Joy's walls as she rode him downward, stopping at the hilt and enjoying the feeling of his flesh inside her, painfully bringing her pleasure.

Joy smiled down at Teddy.

"How about that? You're fucking your queen," she said.

Teddy smiled with pleasure.

"But you won't remember this. You never have before," she said with a pleasured smile.

"Remember?" he said aloud, his vision starting to double.

"We always fuck. Every time. But I never allow you to remember. Why do you think you keep coming back? I own you. Once you've made love to me, I own you."

"What were those drugs?" Teddy said, his voice slurring.

"Nothing illegal. Viagra and..."

"I don't need Viagra."

It helps when you go dark from the Ambien."

"Ambien?"

"A strong dose. But don't worry, but your cock will stay rock hard for me. Tomorrow, this will be a wet dream."

Joy groaned, partially from Teddy's penis hitting the right spots and partially from knowing she was giving Teddy everything he wanted and taking it away from him simultaneously. Control was hers, and it was orgasmic.

Teddy started to lose focus.

"I wanted this to...I wanted us to be."

Teddy's mind was wandering into the dusk of darkness. He wasn't sure if this was a dream state or reality. He could see Joy riding his cock up and down; her head tipped back in ecstasy. Her large breasts heaved as she rode. Once again, she pitched forward and squeezed more milk from her nipple, but Teddy's reactions were way off, and it missed his mouth and coated his face.

"Baby, you like fucking me, don't you?" she sighed.

"I love it...," he replied slowly. He was so lost in the drug cocktail that he could not form a cogent statement or understand what she was saying.

"Baby, it's time to cum inside Mommy."

Teddy's mind was a mess. Words turned to colors, and sounds felt like water on his skin. Did she just call herself Mommy? What was her name? Who was this woman, and where was he right now? He felt himself sinking into euphoric darkness. He was in a dream world, but it was so pleasant that he did not want to wake.

Joy reached behind and manipulated the vibrator in Teddy's ass.

One of the last things Teddy felt as he slipped into the darkness was a rush of energy that curled his toes, then raced to his balls and produced a fountain of cum that seemed to take hours to climb through his penis and fill the older woman's pussy. Time did not exist now. It was a never-ending river of pleasure, and the orgasm continued. With his last remnants of consciousness, he realized he would not remember this orgasm or anything.

"See you in Mykonos," she whispered, and then there was darkness.

Joy's orgasm swept over her as he fell into Ambien-induced sleep. Unabashed, she let out a loud moan. She kept riding Teddy's Viagra erect cock for a few minutes to keep the orgasm rolling.

As she dismounted, Teddy's cock stayed erect. When the thick mushroom cap left her slit, a rush of frothed cum spilled out, landing on his cock and dripping down the shaft.

She got off the bed, looked at her sleeping conquest, and then went to the bathroom to shower.

An hour later, she was dressed. Her belongings were packed in three Louis Vuitton travel bags. Teddy was still asleep. She unlocked his cuffs and covered him with a blanket.

A gentle knock at the door, and she opened it to see the bellman. Quietly, he loaded her suitcases on the cart and left.

Joy walked to the easel, took the Picasso, and slipped a pillowcase over it. Looking around the room to ensure she left nothing behind, her last stop was leaning over and kissing Teddy on his cheek as he slept.

"I love you, baby. You'll find me in Greece."

With that, Joy Cornell was gone forever because she never existed. Out of the hotel walked a woman who was never in the system. No birth records, no tax records, nothing. She was Alina Amaya, the last Romani queen. Under her arm, she held a Picasso stuffed into a pillowcase. In the car, rolled in tubes, were three Kandinsky's. Not a bad payday for less than a year's work.

Teddy woke up in a haze. He wasn't sure where he was or what had happened. Then he remembered the rough sex with Alina and falling asleep with her beside him. But now it was morning, and somehow, he slept soundly as she packed up and left.

This wasn't the first time she had left him like this. He got dressed, putting his suit and tie back on. Opening his phone, he checked his bank account. A million-dollar deposit had just been posted.

There was a knock at the door.

"Joy, Joy? Are you in there? You're late."

Teddy fixed his hair, straightened his tie, and answered the door. Time to go to work.

Earl was taken aback to see a man inside his fiancés' room.

"Mr. Buchannan. I'm Agent Amaya from the FBI. I need to speak with you about Joy Cornell."

"Where is she?" Earl asked as he pushed into the room, looking for his bride-to-be.

"Gone, sir. Please don't touch anything; this is a crime scene."

"I don't understand. Earl said, looking at the empty suite in disbelief."

"To begin with, her name isn't Joy Cornell. She's gone with whatever you gave her. I'm sorry to say this; she's not coming back."

Earl sat on the bed incredulous.

"Please get up. We'll be checking this room for DNA. There are traces of sexual activity here. We'll be looking for her and her accomplices. She didn't do this alone."

Teddy walked to the window, looking out at the Boston skyline. In the distance, he could see a plane banking over the city on its way to some exotic location. Maybe she was on that plane. Perhaps the next one. She would send him a clue soon enough.

Placing his hand in his coat pocket, he felt a damp cloth. Bringing it out, he saw the wet pair of her expensive thong underwear. Without being noticed by Earl, he brought the panties to his nose and inhaled Alina's love scent. He recalled making love with her momentarily but realized that was just a lust-induced dream. Perhaps next time, it would happen. Or maybe the time after that. He only knew he had to find her and try again.