In Service of My Romani Queen

Story Info
A gypsy queen dominates the FBI agent following her.
8.8k words
4.68
8.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Fourth stop on my Tour of Literotica, where I plan to write something for every category. This story falls into the FETISH category with some BDSM thrown in. It tells the erotic adventures of a Gypsy queen who uses the men's fetishes to seduce and conquer them for her gain.

Currently, I have several pieces in the Erotic Couplings category, all part of my series called: Portmanteau.

My second category was a visit to INCEST/TABOO with a twisted tale called: MY MOTHER'S WICKED GAME

My third category was a visit to FIRST TIME with a sexy adventure called MY VIRGIN SUMMER

You found this story in the FETISH category, so I assume you know what to expect. Please remember I am known for writing third rail style - which means I go places others do not. I write from a verité perspective, which tends to be very descriptive and detailed. Sex is fantastic, but it can be carnal and dirty, and the one thing I won't do for an adult audience is sanitize my work. I make no apologies for going places other writers will not.

TAGS: lactation, anal, nipples, creampie, breastfeeding, big tits, older woman, mature, cunnilingus, domination, anal cream pie, ass play, armpits, light BDSM, toys,

In Service of the Romani Queen

When Earl Buchannan was introduced to Joy Cornell at a museum gala, he had no idea a year later that he would ask her to marry him. It was a perfect match; she was researching a book on the artist Wassily Kandinsky, and Earl happened to own the most extensive private collection of the artist's work.

Earl was in his mid-sixties, charming but far less vivacious than the younger Joy. He was deeply immersed in his duties as the CEO of Trans Americas Capitol and collecting art. His days of chasing twenty-somethings were over, and he felt a woman of Joy's age and education was appropriate for a man of his status.

At fifty years old, Joy easily passed for twenty years younger. Fair-skinned with shoulder-length hair that punctuated a flawless face, she resembled Susan Sarandon but in a cold and more calculating way. She was easy on the eyes, conversant in mixed company, and Earl felt smarter just standing next to her as she held court.

Earl was proud of this educated woman e. A leader in her field, he was happy to show others his interest in intellectual matters. Of course, there was also his secret kink that she was more than willing to satisfy.

After getting engaged several months ago, he put her up in the swank Ritz Carlton Hotel in downtown Boston. He wanted her to live in his Brookline mansion, but she was a traditionalist and would only move in once they married.

The wedding was set for tomorrow afternoon. A small affair in a private room at the hotel with his friends, family, and a few associates. Joy's family all lived abroad, so she had no one attending.

Joy and Earl were sharing a quiet dinner in the hotel restaurant.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" Earl asked.

"Extremely," she said with a seductive smile.

"I bought you something," he whispered.

"We agreed, no gifts," she scolded.

"I was going to get you a car, but after tomorrow, you'll live at the house and have a driver. So, I got you a Picasso!"

"Earl. You are so bad. You already bought me three Kandinsky's. That's more than enough," she said, holding back a huge smile.

"Tax write-offs. When you're my wife and researching Kandinsky, that's a huge tax write-off,"

"So, perhaps you start on a book about Picasso so I can write off this one too. It's small. Only cost me 10 million."

Which one is it? Joy asked.

Earl opened his phone and showed her a Picasso painting of a mother nursing a child.

"Oh, you are so bad," she said, seductively rubbing his hand.

Joy was distracted by a handsome young man sitting in a sharp black suit at the bar drinking a cocktail while watching her and Earl. When they made eye contact, the man raised his glass to her as if they might know each other from the past.

"I had to have it," Earl said. "It's in your suite. Perhaps we should go upstairs and view it and then reenact it?"

Earl was staring at Joy's large breasts as he spoke. She always wore stylish clothing and was sure to display enough cleavage to turn heads without looking cheap.

"Earl, you are impossible. This is the night before my wedding. That's bad luck," she said with a giggle. "Besides, I have such wicked plans for tomorrow night."

"Give me a hint," he begged.

"Let's just say it's titillating," she replied.

Earl offered a lascivious smile.

As the two left the restaurant, Joy and the man again made eye contact with sharp glares.

Earl walked Joy to the elevator corridor. A young couple was there waiting as the doors opened. Earl gave Joy a gentle kiss goodbye. The doors started to close.

"Hold the door," yelled a voice from the hall. It was the man from the bar. He scooted inside as the doors closed. Inside, the couple hit the 12th-floor button.

"Sixteen, please?" Joy asked.

"Same for me," the mysterious stranger remarked.

At twelve, the couple got out. The elevator continued up.

"How did you find me this time?" Joy asked.

"Please. Do you even try to hide?" he replied.

The elevator doors opened, and she exited. He followed, walking a few steps behind her down the hall, admiring her ass in her stylish outfit.

"Quit staring at my ass," she said without looking around to see if he was.

She entered a hotel suite, gesturing for the gentleman to join her inside.

The suite was impressive, with private bathrooms, a living room, and a bedroom. An easel in the room held the Picasso gifted from Earl.

"So, Agent Amaya, how much will it cost me this time?"

"Earl Buchanan. Now, that's an impressive mark," the young FBI agent commented.

Agent Amaya studied the painting.

"A Picasso? Someone's been a good girl."

"You're early, Teddy. You don't usually arrive before the wedding.

"Three Kandinsky's worth about 4 Million together and then this Picasso. It looks like you are sitting on about 15 million."

"I've got buyers on the Kandinskys. I'll have to go to the Mediterranean to move the Picasso," Joy said. "That could be problematic."

"I've got a connection in Dubai," he added. "Of course, I'll need a nice profit for brokering the deal."

"But of course you will, lovely," Joy replied, taking off her expensive earrings.

Joy looked stunning in her white Max Mara suit in the dim light of the hotel suite. She removed the jacket to reveal an elegant white blouse that showcased her ample cleavage.

"Wow, did Earl pay for the tits?" Teddy asked.

"They are real," she replied.

"They look much bigger than the last time I saw you. Take the compliment."

"They are real," she replied flatly. "Why did you come today? This couldn't wait until I am out of here?"

"I thought it would be fun to watch you get married for the...what is it, the 8th time?"

"Is that going to be a little fetish thing with you, now? Watching me get married with your cock bulging in your pants. You gonna get off on that?"

"Hurtful. But coming from the true queen of fetish, I take it as a compliment," he replied. "Speaking of such things, what proclivity did you use to reel this big fish Earl with?"

"He likes breasts," she replied.

"Wow, that's an easy one, not like the fuck you with his foot guy, the angry armpit fucker, or Mr. Pee on you guy. I can see why you got your tits enlarged."

"They are real; I told you already."

"Sure, they are. So, what's my payday on this one?"

"Nothing until I sell the artwork."

"I have some debts I need to settle. I owe some nasty people a lot of cash," Teddy said with concern.

"You haven't done your job yet. You asking for an advance?" she replied with a calculated smile.

Teddy was now in a weaker position due to his tendency to gamble away his earnings. She didn't like that quality in him, but it kept him needing her and protecting her.

"So, you're asking me a favor," she replied. "Let's call this a quid pro quo, then."

"A favor for a favor?" Teddy translated. "I need to be careful negotiating with a Romani gypsy queen.

"Ex-gypsy queen," she corrected.

"Excommunicated is probably the correct term, he added. "You had it all and left it behind to go solo."

"Any idea how difficult it is to preserve the traditions of a band of invisible people? I'm the queen of my own kingdom now, and you are my only subject."

"Me? You think you control me?" Teddy said with surprise.

"You're here, aren't you? You always cum when I need you to."

With that, Joy walked toward Teddy and gave him a long, hard look. Locking her eyes, she moved in closer, planting a deep kiss on his lips, finishing with a bite of his lower lip.

"I have free will," he whispered.

"Sure you do," she replied.

Joy guided his hand down to the waistband of her beltless slacks. His palm rested on her stomach as she inched it into her panties, then over her pubic mound.

Teddy could feel her stiff pubic hair as his hand entered her pleasure. She released his hand and let his fingers open her moist pink folds.

Teddy smiled as her wetness smothered his fingers. Joy gasped from the penetration, and he aggressively moved his fingers inside her, trying to produce a quick orgasm by plunging her vagina. She rode his hand for a few seconds, then pulled him free and brought his moistened fingertips to his face.

She nodded with her mouth just a breath away from him, giving him silent permission to inhale her rich, deep scent. Her earthy, moist odor of saffron and ginger raced to his brain, immediately sending signals to his body, all terminating in his testicles, which swelled and roiled in anticipation.

She had many ways of seducing men, but with Teddy, her woman's scent entrapped him every time.

His fingers were still near his mouth and nose; Joy extended her tongue and licked the digits to enjoy her taste, then moved in, kissing the younger man deeply, bringing her rich flavors into his mouth.

Teddy was helpless under her command and control. He knew there, and then he did not have free will.

The kiss intensified until, finally, he broke off.

"You're manipulating me again," Teddy said, weakly trying to stop her.

"You want my pussy," she whispered, "and I have all the money."

Teddy tried pulling his hand away, but she held it tight.

Joy moved his hand onto her left breast.

"Admit it, you dream about fucking me. You dream about fucking your queen."

Teddy knew she was right.

Joy stepped back so Teddy could get a better look. She unbuttoned her white blouse and removed it, revealing her voluptuous mature breasts held in place by a thick bra.

Joy countered by dropping her white slacks to reveal a matching thong with sheer mesh covering a mat of well-groomed black pubic hair. Despite its darkness, her glistening entrance created a wet line on the garment, emanating from the source of her flowing moisture. Her legs were soft, and her ass was slightly bigger than the last time he saw her, but she was as seductive as ever.

She slid her hand down her stomach under her panties into her dripping pussy and began to massage herself while undulating slightly like a belly dancer.

Pulling her now wet fingers from her vagina, she gently drew a moist forefinger across Teddy's lips, continuing to tempt him. Her taste was his Kryptonite.

He tried to resist, even fought the temptation, then tasted her juices from her fingers, and like a mousetrap snapping shut, she knew she had him.

She could see the bulge in his pants growing as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her in tight, planting a deep kiss and exploring her mouth as she explored his. Tongues intertwined, she explored the sensitive skin behind his lower lip, bringing shivers to his spine.

Joy melted into the young man, and the mesh covering her crotch went darker as her love flow soaked the fabric.

Teddy was somewhere between euphoria and anger at her manipulation.

He was crucial to her game, always sweeping in on the heels of her escape and clouding the trail. Having an FBI agent on her payroll was the best investment possible. Having one who was infatuated with her was even better.

Growing up a Romani child, he was obligated to filter into the ordinary world and continue the tradition of taking everything and disappearing. Like pickpockets in a crowd, the Romani gypsies had been in America for generations but existed in the shadows, more an urban myth than a reality. Even at the FBI, there were very few files on their clan. Teddy had made sure of that.

He looked at the mature beauty before him with greed and lust. She wasn't just a Romani elder; she was a Queen, someone to be fearful of and respect but never trust. Given a chance, Joy would take your gold fillings, so Teddy always tried to keep his distance, but she always managed to reel him in.

Despite knowing better, he intimately felt her body, probing her mouth with his. He got angry at himself and stepped back to look at the mature woman.

"So, let's see what Earl paid for."

He placed his hands on her bra and angrily pulled with both hands, tearing it open and freeing her breasts, which dropped with a hefty bounce.

His aggressiveness was unexpected, and Joy reeled at his hostility. She grasped her breasts, hiding them from Teddy as if his assertive move scared her.

"How dare you," she scolded.

"What are you hiding?" he demanded.

She slowly relaxed her guard, letting her breasts fall free with a seductive bounce down. Teddy marveled at their size, their firmness, and how inviting they appeared. Her nipples were enormous, erect, and wanting. Even the bumps around her areoles arose from her skin like braille.

Joy cupped her left breast and held out her nipple as an offering. She knew Teddy loved nipple play, often pretending to nurse on her.

Looking at Teddy with a dispassionate face, she used her fingers to manipulate her thick purple nipple. A white liquid began to seep from the tip as she prodded and massaged them. Teddy gasped in disbelief as her large breasts began to produce Mother's milk. It formed on the end of the nipple, dripped off, and immediately, another droplet would form in replacement.

His breathing went short. The scene before him was surreal. She took a step toward him, and he backed up. But then his instincts took over, and he leaned approaching the lactating nipple with an open mouth.

Before his lips could reach her supple nipple, Joy stepped back, leading him toward the bed. She paused, and he captured her thick purple teat in his mouth, instinctively latching on, nursing like a child.

She closed her eyes in ecstasy. He took off some of the swollen pain she endured to allow herself to be engorged for this moment. She supported her heavy breast with two hands, keeping the large nipple still so Teddy could enjoy it.

Teddy emerged from suckling her and looked at the milk dripping from her breasts.

"How did you do this..."

"You do what you must when you find a rich mark with mommy lactation issues. This is induced lactation. Some hormones trick my body into thinking I'm pregnant. Then I stop the hormones, and this happens."

"Is there anything you won't do to win a score?" Teddy marveled.

"It turns out there are more guys like milking a mature woman than you could imagine. But Earl, he's the richest."

Teddy looked at Joy conflicted, then resumed suckling her nipple, which grew dark purple with his aggressiveness.

Joy stroked his hair gently, then pulled his face away from her breast and brought it to her other breast, allowing him to relieve some of the pressure on that side. She offered a deviant smile, knowing she had further ensnared her young accomplice, keeping him.

While Teddy was enjoying a fetish he didn't know he had, she was enjoying the sexual rush that comes with her natural production of oxytocin, which helps release breast milk. Her pussy tingled in response to Teddy's nursing, getting her wetter each time his tongue flicked against her tender nipple.

She let him suckle for several minutes. He came up to look at her, wiping her milk from his face. The tips of her nipples gently dripped her nutrition.

Teddy could see the mesh on Joy's panties was now so saturated with her juices that they began to seep down her thighs.

She brought her mouth to his, probing him with her tongue, savoring the remnants of her breast milk.

"You're doing it again. Manipulating me," he said in anger.

Teddy violently turned Joy around, so she faced away from him. He grasped her around the throat with one hand and brought his face in close.

He slid his hand across her bare ass, which flexed at the aggressive move. Sliding his fingers over her tight puckernut, he sought out her pussy. Finding her watering slit, he jammed his fingers inside from below her ass. Joy moaned but needed him deeper and lifted her right leg slightly to allow him the depth to penetrate properly. Curling his fingers, he felt her spongelike G spot against his knuckles and pressed hard against it, almost lifting her off the ground.

"Yes, baby. That's where it is," she gasped as he aggressively massaged the walnut-sized mound. She responded with a flush of fluid soaking his hand.

Teddy tightened his grip on her throat menacingly, locking her body to hers as he worked her pussy with an aggressive stroke.

"You're being too rough," she replied with reservation.

"You don't control me," he growled.

"But here you are, just as I wanted," she said as she let out a pleasurable moan from his masturbation of her vulva.

"I only came here for my money," he said.

With that, he intentionally widened his fingers and slid four fingers inside her, trying to bring pain, but pain for Joy was her joy. She smiled and opened her legs wider to allow his fist to slide inside.

Realizing she was still in charge despite his throat hold and his near-fist insertion, Teddy let go and pulled out.

Frustrated that he stopped before getting his fist inside, Joy turned to him angrily.

"What the fuck. Just finish the job."

"The money," he replied.

"Okay, so this is transactional. Fine. Here are my terms. I'll pay you to be my little whore. I pay, and you do what I want until I say stop. That's what I expect, a little whore."

"I need that money tonight."

"Then earn it, you pathetic tit sucker," she said, walking away from him.

Teddy knew better than anyone she could turn personal information into a weapon. Drinking her breast milk was just another item in her arsenal.

He studied Joy's face, her voluptuous soft body and marveled at her gentle curves and soft belly in the blue light from outside. When she was younger, she played the sexy jet setter with lots of flash, but as she aged, she transitioned to the dignified, mature beauty she was. She knew what men wanted far more than they did.

Teddy approached her and gave her a gentle embrace and an apologetic kiss. She smiled and turned around to resume her dominion over him.

She reached out and touched Teddy's belt, slowly opening it. He didn't resist, and he didn't help either.

Joy slipped her hand into his pants to find his member thick and pulsating, waiting for her touch. She stroked it several times as she nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm glad you showed up, baby."

Dropping to her knees, she knelt before the younger man and peeled back his pants, pulling them down and revealing his cock. While average in size, it was relatively thick around. That thickness was the secret to his ability to please, as it could stretch a woman wide, creating pleasurable pain.