All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

hopein 2 see more chapter 2 be had soon keepit up thank,s

jollyrancherjollyrancherabout 14 years ago
Great start!

I can hardly wait for the next chapter... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Hope the next chp will be out soon ...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Excellent start

You must keep going, not only HOT, but A good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

reat story waitng for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The story was GREAT until the mother daughter incest thing. I thought the incest tag was refering to the son and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm

'tWas good until the incest thing. That ruined it for me.

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago
Lakeshore

Okay, I have to ask how old the daughter is. I am not squicked out by the incest because I am imagining that she is at least the same age as Mark and 18 is a nice legal age. If they are all adults it's cool. But I have to nitpick that I don't know what city this is set in. If it is my beloved Chicago, then you wouldn't see a sunset over the Lake. I am enjoying your writing style and will not give up on this story!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Started This Story in Ch. 03, so....

I'm now going back to meet the characters, and what characters they appear to be. Sometimes I'd like to see stories with normal folks, petite titties and not so voluptuous shapes or smaller than huge cocks, but I certainly can get immersed in stories with the super-sexy as this one appears to be. I like the premise of the story - it appears that there can be many combinations for the sexual relationships to come, so I'm looking forward to future episodes. Thanks for writing for us readers. I'm appreciative of your good work and effort. I note that the Anonymous folks are back with their barbs and criticism. (If they don't like incest, why read it - I love it - it's a special kind of love) But my main concern is that one rarely sees a derogatory comment from those who sign with a name; almost always it is the "Anonymous" person who takes away the euphoria of the story with their biting remarks. I suggest that the writers petition Literotica management to limit comments to only those who have a Literotica "handle." One shouldn't be allowed to stand behind the screen of anonymity to throw one's barbs. These authors work very hard for us readers and deserve our respect, not the cheap shots of the anonymous backbiter.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Hot and sexy story!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for writing

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You really are good.

I just left a very complimentary comment on Chapter 2 of your story, "Life Begins Again". I also gave you 5 stars for your effort to date.

I just quickly read through this chapter. More great writing and great dialogue. <ore excellent character building. I will ultimately read all of your work. You are a writer who's work is worthy of attention.

For my own part, I am currently working on an incest theme with the objective of not presenting any vulgarisms or ridiculous measurements. It has incest and other main themes at its core. I would appreciate your evaluation before I publish. If you are interested, please email me at Juneboy909@yahoo.com. This is a little used address that I still monitor from time to time. Please use the daughter's name from the other story that I mentioned in the subject line.

Thanks,

JCJ

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I love your writing style! Can't wait to get into this series. Very hot start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good!

Sweet, sensual and very well written. Thanks from Holland!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Series Info