All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 04'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
Hopeless! Mushy!

What a hopelessly mushy story. That's probably why I like it so much. Full points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

can't wait for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
possibilities

I can't wait for the next chapter,a classic....

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

Still giggling at the paddle boat comment from George. Thanks so much for sharing your writing.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
The Story Is Progressing Quite Nicely, but.....

It seems that the trust between parents and children is being eroded as the secrets grow by the day. The sex is getting better and is quite torrid for folks who are just getting to know one another. There are lots of chapters to go, and I'm really enjoying this story. It is both erotic because adults have found what pleases them, and because the kids are doing things that I used to do. My favorite location was a couple of local lakes where skinny dipping was private; I was hoping our Kendall and Mark would find one in this episode, but alas, they got it on in a different, possibly more erotic situation. There's more to come and I can't wait - on to Ch. 5. Thanks for the good works.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Hope Mark gets his wish to fuck Donna and Kendall her wish to fuck George.

ken0001ken0001about 8 years ago

This story is gonna keep me up half the night. Can't put it down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Ch. 03 Previous Part
In Step Series Info