In The Backseat With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine," she giggles, flashing a beautiful white smile, and then plants a kiss on my cheek. She thrusts harder, moaning with a high-pitched voice. I try to focus on the window behind her, but can't help but looking upon her face, her eyes shut as her mouth gapes open, a moan of pleasure accompanying each breath.

"You're so fucking hot," I sigh, my hands working their way up her bee-stripe shirt, glazing over her soft skin until they find her small, perky tits. Even through her bra it still feels satisfying to squeeze them. Lucy squeaks as I fondle her tits. I slip a hand under her bra, feeling the soft breast beneath, trying to pinch the nipple, which prompts another moan from her.

She continues thrusting back and forth the whole time, her nails like claws digging into my shoulder the more her pleasure intensifies, the heat of her soft thighs brushing against mine, the friction radiating heat like a warm stone oven. "Oh, fuck me, Brad," she sighs, almost a whisper into my ear, her hot breath glazing over the back of my neck, which sends a gorgeous tingle running down my spine. The wetness of her cunt runs down the base of my cock, making my thighs wet as it drips down. She kisses my neck, then nibbles at my ear lobe which is a slightly painful yet tingly sensation.

When I'm done massaging my sister's tits, I get my hands out of her shirt and squeeze her legs, running them up her denim skirt and finally to her thighs. She moans, then I work my hands around, not missing this opportunity to feel that gorgeous ass. I grab that firm little peach, squeezing hard, spreading her ass and then squeezing the cheeks back together again. She doesn't stop thrusting against me the entire time, smashing against me harder than before.

"Oh, Brad, I'm going to come!" she cries, being a little loud for my comfort, but I wonder if anyone outside can hear. Oh, who gives a shit.

Her timing is perfect. "Don't stop," I command. "I'm coming too." My fingers clench around her ass, and I use my arms to shove her harder against me, like she's a sex puppet I'm jerking my cock off with. She cries out with pleasure, moaning each time I shove her further against my cock, making sure it goes all the way inside her.

"You like your sister's pussy, hm?" Her teeth glaze over her lower lip.

My cock aches, the come building up inside until that lush tingle is all but at the tip. "Lucy!" I yell as I come, wave after wave of spunk shoots inside her as she keeps thrusting, emptying my balls dry. The orgasmic ecstasy washes over me, clouding my brain with that pure sensation of relief.

When I'm just about dry, Lucy screams with ecstatic pleasure, her whole body tensing, her fingers digging into my shoulders, then she wraps her arms around me tight and pulls me closer, holding onto me as though she's climbing a tree. "Fuck, that was good." Then she turns around quickly, looking out of the window. "Is he still getting food?"

I look too, then notice our dad walking back to the car with a brown paper bag in one hand and a drink in the other. "Shit! Get off me!"

My sister didn't need to be told. She's already rolling her skirt back down over her legs as she leaps off me, but she didn't pick her underwear up off the floor beneath my feet.

My dad opens the car door, and I put my foot over her underwear to hide it. "I brought you guys some food anyway, dunno how you'll manage the rest of the journey, and I'm not stopping again. Still got another few hours to go."

"Thanks," Lucy says. "I should be fine, I'm quite satisfied." She glances at me, smirking, and crosses her legs.

"I'll have some." I could use it after that rollercoaster, I don't know how Lucy doesn't want a drink or a snack, she was doing most of the work. And god was she good at it. "I'm quite exhausted."

Dad turns, looking at me as he hands me the bag. I press my foot tighter on Lucy's underwear below me, scared in case he might see. "Sounds like you've just ran a marathon, you tired?"

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Well relax," he says. "We'll be in Cornwall before you know it!" He starts the car and pulls us out of the service station, ready to get underway from the rest of the trip.

My phone buzzes once more.

Lucy: 'This is going to be a fun weekend.'

12