In the Bag

Story Info
Bagged, bent over and taken.
1k words
4.26
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in the bedroom naked apart from the ridiculously high heels I had on. They were bedroom only heels and even then I struggled to walk in them. 6 inch heels are not designed for everyday use they are designed to be fucked in apparently. Ideally with legs up in the air wrapped around a mans body but in this moment I was stood there facing the end of the bed.

He walked in the room but I kept looking straight forward. I heard it in his hands before I saw it. The clear plastic bag. It had come as packaging earlier in the week with something I had ordered. Rather than flimsy plastic this was quite tough stuff with a hard plastic edge that sealed whatever was inside shut. This was not a clear plastic bag that would rip easily.

He stood right behind asking me if I was ready. I replied yes as he ran one hand up the inside of my leg. Finding my already very wet pussy he teased his fingers around it before pulling them away.

He started with the handcuffs, snapping them on my wrists behind my back. I smiled at the coolness of the metal. It didn't matter how many times I had been cuffed with standard metal handcuffs they still gave me more of a thrill than any other kind of cuffs. The noise of the chain jangling, the feeling of the metal rubbing against my wrists, the memories they brought back of previous times I had worn them.

He then got the bag in both hands, opened it up wide and began to pull it over my head. Feeling it pull over my face, sliding over my nose and mouth, the smell of the plastic. The cold feeling of it made me moan out loud. My heart rate going up a little.

He pulled it tightly over my head, the edges of the bag loosely rubbing against my throat and neck. He grabbed the parcel tape and I heard him pull the take open. Once he had pulled it open enough he began to wrap it around the base of the bag pulling it tight against my throat. He wrapped it around again fixing the bag around my head tight but not completely sealed.

As I breathed in and out the plastic in front of my face came closer then away with every breath I took. Trying to concentrate on my breathing I almost fell over in the heels as he bent me over. Holding onto me with one hand around my thigh he guided his hard cock against my pussy from behind. I moaned out loud into the bag as I felt him slide into me, the heat of his hard cock burning inside of me. Once fully inside of me I felt his other hand grip the bottom of the bag against the back of my neck.

Then it began, he slid out slowly just leaving the tip of his cock in my pussy, then he thrust back in with force. I lost my balance in the heels straight away. The only thing keeping me up was his hands pulling me back. As he pulled me back he pulled the bag tight against my face. Over and over he assaulted my pussy, thrusting hard in and out. No lovemaking this was hard primal lust. I just took it though, screaming into the plastic bag. Oh god his cock was so hard inside of me I was needing this so bad.

I carried on screaming out into the bag as he fucked me hard over and over again. Unable to regulate my breathing the air inside the bag became hotter and hotter, condensation forming inside of it from my breath. At one point he released his grip on the bag a little and all I could see was a blurry vision due my hot breath. The condensation on the inside of the bag now mixed with my smeared red lipstick on this inside making me feel more used and horny.

Yet again his pounding from behind continued, his hand pulling the bag tight against my face again. The air getting hotter inside and harder to breath. But I had forgotten about my breathing, about trying to stand in the heels, all that was in my mind was my impending orgasm.

I felt his hand go round to the front of my pussy and his fingers find my clit. How could he pound me so violently and hold onto the bag and rub my clit I had no idea but I didn't care. As my breathing got more frantic, the air hotter, my balance left in his hands, the more my orgasm built. I felt it rip through me as I screamed into the bag. The plastic sucking into my mouth alittle which only made me more excited. The taste of the plastic and the feeling of it blocking my mouth turning me on. My vision blurry due to a combination of the condensation, lack of air and pure pleasure. I screamed out in the bag gasping for air. He held me up as my body shook, his cock still deep inside me.

All of a sudden it was over, I heard the tape being undone a little then the fresh cool air hitting my hot face as he pulled the bag off my face. Asking me if I was ok all I could do was quietly mumble yes. I fell forward on the bed and took some deep breaths as he unlocked the handcuffs. As I breathed in still bent over covered in sweat I felt his cum start to leak out of me. I hadn't even noticed him cum inside of me due to my intense orgasm.

I glanced over to a mirror on the side of the bed. I looked at myself in it, hardly recognising it was me. My hair flat, the ends damp with sweat. My eye make up smudge, eyes wide, still watering a little. My red lipstick gone, small smudges remaining around my mouth. A small red mark from the edge of the bag on my neck. I looked at him as I collapsed down into the bed exhausted and fulfilled, just saying thank you over and over again as he stroked my hair.