In The Bays of Sardinia 02 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes alternated between the hand on her chest and their parents' shadow on the partition. When he looked questioningly into her face to find out whether he or she should go to the toilets, she looked back at a loss and shrugged her shoulders. Lissy was unsure what should happen, she could read from Terry's features that he wanted to know with increasing impatience what was happening.

Lissy's gaze switched nervously between the shadow of her parents and the questioning eyes of her brother... she felt her pulse pounding in her temples, her heart racing. She wanted to choose. She had to choose! She couldn't, it was her hand that decided, it wandered from her chest over her stomach to one thigh. Lissy felt the rising shame of her throat constrict, she looked desperately into the eyes of her brother and tried with all her might... but her hand was stronger and rubbed inexorably over her panties.

Terry watched the spectacle his sister presented him with wide eyes. She had told him a few hours ago that she wanted to avoid such embarrassment in the future, and now this! Why didn't she go to the toilet facility as agreed? Did she end up waiting for him to go in her place? But why couldn't she at least wait to touch herself until he was gone?

Lissy could see that he was watching her caressing herself, she looked him straight in the eyes... that delighted look that didn't match the pained expression on her face. Did she night walk? It seemed to him as if someone was standing behind his sister and forcing her to scratch her pussy in front of him.

It was as if a strange hand had clung to Lissy around her neck, her guilty conscience almost strangled her. She couldn't believe that she was alternately looking at the wall of fabric, then at her brother's face and then again at her fingers, which were sliding more and more frankly over her pubic mound. When she even gave Terry a smile, looked at the middle of his body, and again at his face, he also put a hand on his pants. The same mysterious thing must be hidden under his pants that Mama sucked into her mouth as a large shadow behind the wall of fabric...

She noticed that her brother kept glancing between her legs. She was stunned when she had to admit that she didn't care; on the contrary, his eyes caused her lap to be flooded with a pearly tingling sensation. What was it that got into her? As she stared at the outline of Daddy's cock, she opened her legs visibly to slide her hand deeper between her thighs.

She knew that her brother was following every little movement of her fingers, he was watching her! Yes, he should watch her! Lissy pulled her middle finger through the crack on her panties with gentle pressure and looked out of the corner of her eye at Terry. She shuddered as she found himself starting to squeeze his growing erection through the shorts.

Lissy shuddered again when mom released dad from her mouth and looked at the throbbing hardness in front of her head. Their parents changed positions, Mama stood up and leaned her upper body forward while Papa knelt behind her. Mom was still wearing her panties, the shadow on the wall showed that Dad grabbed them and pushed them over her bottom. He took all the time to pluck the slip down, every part of her skin that was exposed he covered with kisses.

Lissy's heart leaped when she looked down at the partition and saw Papa's towering erection sticking into the cone of light. She looked over at Terry and saw that he had a hand tucked into his shorts.

She followed his gaze, which was directed between her legs, and noticed that her hand had also slipped under her panties, and her middle finger was dug deep between her wet labia.

She fixed her brother until he looked into her eyes. Lissy felt hot and cold when Terry didn't stop moving his hand under his shorts, even as she watched him do it. She thanked him by tinkering more and more uninhibitedly under her panties.

They both stared at the partition and saw that Mommy pulled her panties down to her feet. She took two steps out and spread her legs wide. Although Papa put both hands on her thighs, the plump curves of her labia were clearly visible in her crotch, which stood out as two hilly shadows on the partition.

Lissy noticed that her brother was almost flabbergasted at the sight, because he was moving his hand under his shorts increasingly violently and no longer took his eyes from the partition. It crossed her mind that she was almost ashamed to death a few minutes ago, but now she couldn't help it and rolled onto her back.

Lissy lifted her bottom and pushed her panties between her ass cheeks. When she saw that Terry was watching her, she lowered her pelvis back onto the sleeping mattress and stretched her thighs up. She put a hand between her stomach and panties and kneaded her pussy.

Her longing gaze bounced between Terry's eyes and the middle of his body until he understood and hastily slipped out of his shorts. Finally, Lissy had in front of her what could only be seen as a shadow on the fabric wall. Terry grabbed his boner, massaged it gently and followed his sister's fingers as they played with her labia more and more quickly.

Lissy wallowed in bliss, should her brother be allowed to see everything about her, too. Hurriedly, she took off her panties and lay down on her back again. As she pulled up her legs and spread her thighs, she heard from Terry's suppressed moan how much he liked the fact that her fingers parted her wet labia. They both lay there, watching each other and taking turns looking at the wall of fabric that separated them from their parents.

Mama had bent down with her legs straight and clasped her ankles as if she were crouching to leapfrog. But papa didn't jump, instead he sank to his knees and buried his face in her ass. Lissy heard her brother's low whimpering again, but when she saw the shadow of Papa's twitching cock, which entered the beam of light from below, it was all over her.

She leaned over to the partition and touched the fabric where Papa's erection emerged. In order not to lose her balance, she stretched out her left arm as a counterweight. It was only after stroking daddy's cock several times that she realized that her other hand had actually been around her brother's.

At first, Lissy wanted to back away, but Terry withdrew his hand and made room for it. She knew that it was exactly this warm, soft, pulsating hardness that she had longed for through the wall of fabric. Lissy closed her hand and started moving it up and down. Terry's suppressed moan again, then his hand on her thigh.

When nothing more happened, Lissy reached between her legs with her free hand. She didn't want to wait any longer, dragged her brother's fingers to her pubic area and taught them how she liked to be caressed, plucked, and groped.

Terry was a quick learner, and soon she let him send chills after chills through her body. Lissy concentrated on caressing and squeezing the cock in her hand so that a groan or a suppressed gasp escaped her brother over and over again.

Now, Dad got up and put his erection on Mommy's bottom. He remained in his position, from the movements of the shadow you could see that he was playing with his glans on Mommy's pussy.

Lissy couldn't take it any longer, she pulled away from Terry, kneeled upright on her sleeping mattress and ran her hand over the shadow of Papa's erection. When she even approached her head and started kissing the fabric, she felt her brother put his hand between her thighs. She reached over Terry's midsection again and grabbed his throbbing cock. Papa's prick drove into Mama when she felt Terry's finger making its way into her pussy.

Suddenly the rustling of the cicadas stopped, and in the silence of the tent one could clearly hear, "Fuck me, Paul... fuck me... hard!"

Papa had noticed how loud Mama had gotten because he froze. When Lissy saw that her parents' shadows were no longer moving, she held her breath so as not to make any noise. Only Terry didn't seem to mind, he rubbed his thumb wildly on her pleasure bud. She squeezed her brother's shaft several times to signal that he should wait, but achieved the opposite result.

Terry ran his free thumb between her wet slit and let it circle harder. Lissy pressed her hand to her mouth and nose so as not to moan loudly, she felt herself gasping for air... soon she would float away, but something forced her to massage her brother's cock more and more sustainably.

Thank God the cicadas began to chirp, much louder than before, and immediately their parents' shadows began to move again. Lissy took a deep breath and looked exhausted into her brother's face, his eyes swinging incessantly between the shadow of his parents and his hand between her legs. Suddenly it shot through her mind that this was her brother whose cock she was massaging! She backed away and Terry's fingers slipped out of her pleasure channel.

Lissy noticed his uncertain look, his pleading eyes, and instantly her burgeoning remorse was swept away. She stared at her hand, which was still closed around Terry's erection, at his glans, from which drops of love oozed, she was immediately carried away by her lust frenzy, slipped over to her brother, leaned down to him and whispered, "Don't stop, don't stop!"

Terry didn't have to be told twice, he put his hand between her thighs, this time he dug two fingers into her damp depths.

Lissy pushed her legs apart to give him better access, while she looked alternately at his dripping glans, then again at the shadow of their parents.

Papa was close to the goal. Although it was clear that he was pressing his lips together, his gasping could be heard. Mom hissed, "Yes, yes, Paul, I'll be soon..."

Now Lissy also felt in her closed hand that her brother couldn't take it much longer. His thumb on her clit carried her mercilessly higher. Lissy wanted to scream. She couldn't scream! She stared into Terry's face with lustful despair.

He met her gaze with wide eyes and held his breath... then the suppressed groan of their parents in the next tent...

Lissy noticed that Papa sank over Mama... Terry's fingers that carried her to the sky... his balls that tightened up...

Lissy had to scream. She couldn't scream! At the last second she pressed her mouth to her brother's lips and moaned her climax into his mouth...

Terry's load, which splashed up to the tent roof with all its force, splashed, splashed,

then it got dark.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12