In The Bays of Sardinia 04 +PICS

Story Info
Mixed double.
7k words
4.64
379k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For text and images in HD resolution, see author's bio page

***

"Come on!" Mary encouraged her son, "let's go snorkeling, Papa and Lissy are already out in the sea."

Terry blinked back sleepily, he saw Mama with the snorkeling gear standing next to his bath towel.

"All right," he grumbled, and pushed himself up, "otherwise, I'll get a sunstroke here."

Both got into the water, put on their snorkeling gear, and swam out of the bay. As they turned around the big rock, they recognized Papa and Lissy standing upright in the sea, their bodies sticking out, the water up to their stomachs.

Terry took the snorkel out of his mouth and grinned, "Looks strange, the two of them... if I didn't know that there is a big rock in the water..."

"They definitely don't have supernatural powers," mum snuffled, with her diving goggles in front of her face, "I would know that... come on, let's take a break."

They swam to the two of them and put their feet on the rock.

"Hello", Paul greeted his wife, "Lissy and I want to swim back right now."

Mary wanted to know, "Have you seen any fish?"

Paul pointed over to the rock face and explained, "That's where we saw the most... but you have to be careful not to get scratched by the rocks, they are razor-sharp."

"Don't worry, Pop", Terry soothed his father, "we'll be careful!"

They kept swimming up to the rocks and exploring the bottom. After a short while, Mary pulled the snorkel out of her mouth and called out enthusiastically to Terry, "Your father really didn't exaggerate, the fish are huge here... and what a blaze of colors!"

Terry nodded, then dived back down, and his mother followed. Half an hour later, the two found themselves on the sandy beach of a tiny side-bay, put their feet into the water and recovered.

But, Terry soon got bored. He stretched his mask over his face and let himself slide into the water again. Mary watched him emerge once in one place, then again in an entirely different place, to take a breath.

Suddenly she felt that she had to take a leak. She turned around and discovered a crevice behind her, which was just right for her. She got up and peered out at the water. She was reassured to see that Terry emerged at a sufficient distance away and disappeared one more time under the surface of the water. She quickly adjusted herself in the gap, pushed her bikini aside and crouched down, then her eyes fell on the sandy floor and she saw a tiny crab crawl under her bottom.

"I'll drown you, dear," giggled Mary, reaching between her legs and shooing the animal away. She could finally relax and look out to sea. She didn't see Terry, but he was out far enough that he wouldn't see that she was relieving herself. Mary resolved to give him a safe wave the next time he showed up, and let her stream go.

At that moment, diving goggles were sticking out of the water, just five feet in front of her on the beach. "Terry!" it went through Mary's head and she tried to stop the stream, but it was too late for that. She wanted to call out to him to turn around, but behind the goggles she saw Terry's big eyes staring between her thighs. Her son never took his eyes off the fountain that spurted out of her.

"My son is watching me pee!" shouted Mary's head, until she felt a warm chill run through her lower body. Terry's eyes grew closer and closer, although his head remained motionless on the bank... or did it just feel like that because she kept pushing her legs apart? Why did she suddenly grab her labia with two fingers and spread them apart? Why was she looking so helplessly in the face of her son?...

The endless stream didn't seem to dry up, and it wasn't until the last drop had fallen that Mary noticed that Terry's head was submerged. As she pulled up her bikini, she realized that she felt cut off, she missed the shameless looks of her son. After a few minutes, Terry dared to go ashore, but pulled his mask over his head and mumbled, embarrassed, "Sorry mom, about before... I didn't know... that's why I turned around again."

"Doesn't matter," chuckled Mary, as she kissed his forehead, "I think I've dived enough, I'll swim back."

Terry urged, "Oh mom, stay a little longer, I want to keep diving."

"No thanks," sighed Mary, "I've had enough for today. Don't you think", she asked worriedly, "that it is too dangerous if you dive alone?"

"No no," Terry reassured her, "I'll be careful; anyways, I won't be staying much longer."

Mary looked out at the water, then at the rock wall behind her. She saw that the little bay opened into a crevice that was covered with sand.

She stated, "I'll have a look where this path leads, maybe I'll find our bay on foot. If not, I'll come back and swim back with you."

"Good, mom," shouted Terry, who was already about to get into the water, "I'll stay here a little longer."

Mary took her things and went into the crevice.

The path led into a small rock labyrinth, she saw from the pristine sand on the ground that no one had been here recently. As if she were a female Robinson Crusoe looking for Friday, she walked ahead with astonishment and her heart pounding.

After walking around a number of nooks and crannies, she thought with relief that she could only walk back along her footsteps if she got lost, but the rock walls opened and she stepped out of the small gorge.

Mary immediately noticed that she was in her bay, because she recognized the stone walls between which they had placed their bath towels.

As she approached the square and stepped out from behind a last rock, she saw Lissy lying on her towel. Lissy turned to Papa and held out the oil bottle to him.

Mary felt like she did when she was a little girl again, when she played hide and seek with the other children, because the two did not seem to notice her, although she was only a few yards away from them. She crouched behind a small ledge and watched Paul oil Lissy's back. After a while, Mary got fed up with the game and wanted to go over to them, but what was that?

Lissy had already pulled her bikini very low over her buttocks in the days before so that it would not get stained when oiling it; she, herself, had done it when Terry coated her, but now, Mary saw that her daughter had lifted her buttocks and pulled her bikini panties down to her knees.

Paul didn't hesitate for a second, as soon as Lissy lay back down on her bath towel, he tugged the panties over her feet. He knelt next to her and rubbed her legs. Mary saw with increasing astonishment that Paul not only rubbed Lissy's thigh, but, as if by chance, put the other hand on her bottom. Even from where she was hiding, she could clearly see that his thumb was venturing further and further into her buttocks.

Mary wondered anxiously whether Paul might have noticed the day before, that she had presented her backside to Terry a bit more freely. Had her husband now become curious himself? That couldn't be. The stone wall had blocked every view; nobody but her, had any idea that Terry had stared into her crotch until she felt it get wet and he ran into the sea out of sheer excitement... but Paul followed him right away, so excitedly as if he was in a hurry, too. In the end, had something happened on the other side of the stone wall that she didn't know about?

Mary craned her neck and looked over at them like a thief. Why did her daughter suddenly push her legs so far apart? Paul could see right between her thighs!... or was that... exactly what she wanted? Was Lissy about to seduce her own father? With her mouth open, Mary watched as Paul needed two hands to oil her buttocks, even from where she was, she could see the oil running through her buttocks.

Paul even dared put his hand in her crotch to retrieve the trickle... and her daughter presumed to lift her bum to allow daddy's hand to wrap around her pubic mound! Soon, Paul was kneading Lissy's buttock with one hand, with the thumb of the other hand he stroked her labia!

"That's enough!" thought Mary grimly, and got up with a jerk. At that moment, she heard Terry's calls from the beach, with which he greeted the two of them from afar. As swift as a weasel, Lissy climbed into her panties and dived on her bath towel while Paul, embarrassed, screwed the oil bottle shut.

Mary quickly hid behind her rock, then hurried along her footprints to the cove where she'd left Terry. She got into the water and swam around the rock to approach the others from the sea. When she got out of the water, Paul and Lissy were standing on the bank.

Her husband waved the Frisbee at her and asked, "We will play a little. Are you participating?"

Mary brushed her fins off her feet breathlessly, and gasped, "No thanks, I'm still exhausted from what I've seen. You guys go, I'll lie down in the sun first."

She watched Paul and Lissy until they had both swam around the rock, then realized that Terry wasn't there. When she looked around, she saw him climbing down the rocky path into the bay with an ice in hand.

"Oh, you're back?" he called from afar, "otherwise, I would have brought two ice creams with me!"

He stopped next to his mother, who was sitting on her towel, licked his ice cream and held it to her mouth repeatedly so that she could get some of it, too,

but after a few bites she waved a thank you, "Dear of you, Terry, but when I take a bite, my teeth start to hurt."

When Terry finished his ice cream and rubbed his hands clean on his shorts, he looked at his mother, who was sitting topless on the bath towel in front of him and oiling her stomach. Chewing the last of his ice cream, he offered, "Shall I oil your back?"

"Sure... but wait until I finish the front."

Terry watched his mother smear herself and noticed, "It's actually amazing, Ma, your breasts are still as firm as Lissy's."

"Oh, thank you very much!" said Mary, flattered, looking at Terry with an embarrassed smile, before rolling over onto her stomach. While she was having him oil her back, she thought about her observations before and realized with defiant satisfaction, that this time, her son's hands did not slide as timidly over the sides of her breasts as they did last time.

How much she liked to feel his caresses on her back. As Terry's hands neared the bikini hem, she thought of what she had observed half an hour ago: her daughter, who was simply pulling her panties down in front of her father. How did that feel for Lissy? Mary reached back, but she didn't dare to slide the bikini any further than the buttocks.

Terry's hands kept a good distance from the hem, then they moved down to the ankles and began to work their way up the legs. Soon Mary felt his warm hands on her thighs, and with each stroke, she could understand her daughter's feelings better. With furtive joy, she remembered that she had given her son confidential glimpses the day before, knowing full well that he was looking at her so closely for the first time. How exciting it must have been for Lissy to feel Papa's eyes between her legs.

Mary lifted her torso and inquired busily, "Can you reach all of the places?"

"Yes mom", Terry replied, "it's okay."

Mary took her casual question as an opportunity to spread her legs slightly apart, and sure enough, her son took the invitation and began to stroke the insides of her thighs, higher and higher, until his hand brushed the hem of her bikini bottoms. The delicate feeling tingled up her neck.

Again the images turned in Mary's head, when Paul brazenly kneaded her daughter's bottom. How could Lissy tolerate letting her own father take off her panties, allow his fingers access anywhere, even to her most intimate spot? How could she? But Mary had to admit that, at that moment, she wished for nothing more than what she had observed hidden behind the rock. But she couldn't allow her own son! Again, she felt the back of his hand briefly brushing against her panties.

Terry cleared his throat and said, "That is it, finished."

Suddenly, Mary could hear herself coughing and explaining to her son awkwardly, "Uh, I think I have a little problem... I don't know... I saw red spots on my buttocks this morning, but I'm not sure, the shower mirror door was fogged up... possibly threads of a jellyfish that got lost. You have fine almond oil in your hand, that would be just the thing. Can you rub a little of it on me?"

Mary felt like someone else was reaching back, but it was her hands that grabbed the bikini and pushed it over her thighs.

"You mean I should do the oil?..." Terry stuttered.

"Yes," she sighed, "that will definitely help."

Mary felt her son reluctantly put his hands on her buttocks and spread the rest of the oil.

After a while he said, "All right, mom, you have very fine skin here, not a red spot far and wide."

Mary saw Paul's hands in front of her closed eyes, tampering with his daughter's bottom; at that moment, she knew that Terry couldn't pull his hands back from her. She suggested, "You'd better take a little more oil. You probably only see the spots when the skin is really damp."

Terry remained silent, but after a few moments, Mary heard the chuckle of the oil bottle. Her son seemed to be acting awkwardly, because a gush of oil ran between her buttocks. She felt with a sweet shudder that the oil ran over her rosette, further through her crevice, until it seeped over the pubic hair into the bath towel.

"Sorry mom... gone wrong," Terry stammered.

"Oh, never mind, I'll just take off my bikini quickly, otherwise there will be bad stains."

Just as Mary had seen her daughter do, she propped herself on forearms and tiptoe and listened to her pleading with her son, "Can you help me?"

Terry hesitated, but his curiosity was stronger. He grabbed the bikini by the sides and pulled it down to her ankles. Mary lifted her lower legs so he could slip the panties over her feet.

When he knelt next to her again and put his trembling hands on her buttocks, Mary thought with thieving pleasure that her husband shouldn't think that she couldn't do what Lissy had shown him. Suddenly, she was her daughter when she giggled and instructed Terry, "You have to get the oil back so you can distribute it."

Mary noticed that her son hardly dared to put his hand into her buttocks, but when he did it the first time, he dared to do it a second time, and then again and again until her buttocks glistened with oil.

Terry croaked, "Your skin is baby-soft, mom... I don't see any spots."

"Maybe a little deeper?" suggested Mary, in a tortured voice, and as if she was poking something, she twitched her buttocks until she finally opened her legs completely. She felt her son's looks between her thighs like real touches and wished he would never stop.

With every moment that passed, Mary felt herself getting damp and wetter. Terry's fingers tentatively felt their way through her buttocks, past her rosette to the base of her labia. Suddenly, Mary had lost all restraint and whispered, "There's still a lot of oil there, maybe you can..."

She didn't need to go on, because Terry pushed his hand down until it closed around her mons pubis. When he pulled it back with gentle pressure, Mary felt an oily finger slide over her crevice, this time the finger did not go around her rosette, but ran over it. Mary tore air into her lungs and breathed barely audibly, "Yeah..."

Terry seemed to have heard, because his finger slipped through her buttocks again, paused for a brief moment on her rosette and crept on to the entrance of her pleasure channel. Mary bit her lower lip and waited for the overwhelming feeling that would now follow, but then from the beach rang out the funny calls of Lissy and Paul, who got out of the water. She startled and turned around. Terry had reacted with lightning speed and held the bikini bottoms in front of her feet. She quickly slipped in and turned on her stomach, there were Lissy and Paul, who rushed up dripping and shook each other over them.