In The Bays of Sardinia 04 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It was their fourth evening. Terry and his father were sitting at the camping table in front of the tent.

"Oh dear," sighed Terry, "this time we have to wait for two."

"Don't feel like that," said Papa, "the two women should just make themselves beautiful, in the end it is us men who should like it."

"All right," muttered Terry, who surrendered to his fate, when Mama and Lissy already stepped out of the tent and beamed, "So, are we going to the disco? We are ready!"

Lissy was wearing the same clothes as the night before, and Mama was wearing her light summer skirt.

"Isn't that a little daring?" Terry asked, as Mom turned in front of him. Mary pinched his cheek and shook his head, laughing.

"What, are you ashamed of your mother? You haven't even told me if you like me."

"Yes... of course, mom," Terry assured her, "you look great... actually, you are right, if Lissy is already wearing her hot piece, then you should be allowed to do that, too."

"Dear of you," smirked Mary, and threw him a kiss.

"Don't chat for so long," urged Lissy, who had hung up on her father's side, "I want to go dancing now!"

They set off and after ten minutes, stood in front of the disco. The dance stage was full, the atmosphere loud. Lissy immediately forced herself into the fray with Papa and began to dance with him. After two techno titles, he stopped, exhausted and found, "I don't really know, Lissy, somehow I find my fooling a bit stupid. Or I'm just too old for that, I think I'll take a break."

"But Dad", Lissy held him back, "you're not too old to dance."

Suddenly, she scurried behind her father, held on to him and whispered excitedly, "Don't move, Dad!"

Paul did as he was told, he was glad to be able to rest for a few seconds. After a while, his daughter crept back to his front and sighed, "Thank you dad, you saved me."

"From what?"

"From that guy over there," Lissy replied, pointing her head over the dance floor.

"You mean the one with the hand bandage?"

"Yes, exactly... Rosy... or the guy's name is John, he hit on me last time, I don't want him to try again."

"I can understand it well," sighed Paul, "that's the guy who recently tried to turn a 'turning point' on me in the shower."

Lissy was pleased to see that her admirer spoke to two girls at the bar, and a slow piece of music began, so she could keep her father from leaving the dance stage. She snuggled up against him and wanted to know, "Didn't you dance with mom when you younger, too?"

"Yes... of course!" laughed Paul, "but that was a while ago."

"How did you actually get together, mom and you?"

"Oh, that was in Corsica."

"That's not far from here!" replied Lissy.

Paul continued, "My bath towel was only a few yards away from that of a young woman who was maybe your age at the time. When we went dancing together, we learned from each other that we lived in the same town. Of course, we met again at home after the holidays, so one thing led to another until we finally got married, your mom and me."

"Oh, how romantic," sighed Lissy.

She thought about it and then asked, "Did you speak to mom in Corsica?... or did she speak to you first?"

"It was me," smiled Paul, "but you couldn't really say it was spoken... basically it was your mom who spoke first, she wanted to know if I loved soccer. Oh, I have to tell you from the beginning: I was playing frisbee with my friend on the beach, and as I ran after the disc, I hit an oil bottle with full force that was made of heavy glass."

"Did it hurt?"

"And how! The bottle belonged to your mother. While I was hopping around on one leg and rubbing my toe, she asked me this question. She had a plaster for my bleeding toe with her, and I thanked her by oiling her back, then she thanked me with a kiss."

"Oh, that is cute!" cried Lissy, "did you two fall in love with each other right away?"

"And how!" replied Paul with red ears, "those were holidays, I tell you, I'll never forget them..."

Lissy noticed that Papa continued to dance, embarrassed, but he seemed to remember the vacation with Mama. She asked curiously, "Do you two, mom and you... I mean, did you guys get together for the vacation?"

"Yes," Paul replied, "just like I told you. We went dancing, lay on the beach together and bathed together..."

"I actually wanted to know," Lissy interrupted him, "whether you... did you both wait until home or..."

"Oh, now I understand!" laughed Paul, and he sighed, "My God, I have a curious daughter. You really want to know everything...

Well, uh... on the second day we retired to a small bay, where we were all alone. Your mom asked me, it was already evening and actually no longer necessary, whether I smeared her with sun oil. I had done that many times before, but this time she wasn't wearing a bra."

Paul paused, but Lissy hopped up and down while dancing and urged, "Go on, Dad!"

"Well," he muttered, "you're already grown up, I can tell you. When I rubbed Mommy's cross, she was suddenly afraid that I would make a mess, then she..."

"... took off the bikini?"

"Yes, she did."

"Completely?"

"Er... yes, completely."

"And then you oiled mom?"

"Yes."

"Everywhere?"

"Everywhere."

"Really, everywhere?"

"Err... yes... really... then it happened..."

Lissy was silent and continued dancing dreamily with Papa. After a while she sighed, "That was surely sooo nice for mom..."

"I think so, of course... but how do you come up with that?"

Lissy pressed herself against her father, brought her mouth to his ear and whispered, "You oiled me in our bay today, Dad, just like my mom back then..."

Paul didn't know what to answer, he just said flatly, "That it stays between us..."

"Sure, Dad" breathed Lissy. Paul continued to dance in silence and looked for something else to talk about, but he couldn't stop his growing erection from pressing against Lissy's stomach. She noticed it, clung to him and did not let him back down any more. Paul was glad when Mary and Terry danced past them; he wanted to say something innocuous.

But Lissy turned to her mother and announced cheerfully, "I now know, mom, how you met, dad and you!"

"So?" replied Mary, happily.

"I also know where you kissed for the first time!"

"And? Where was that?" Mom wanted to know.

"Right after Dad had oiled your back."

"You are well informed. Did papa tell you that?"

"Yes, just now." And with a whisper, "And I also know how you first got together."

Mary blushed and shook her head. She addressed her husband and reprimanded him, "Oh Paul, that should stay between us."

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at his wife helplessly. He was glad that Lissy pushed him away and disappeared with him in the dancing crowd. Mary looked around after them, but Terry giggled and asked, "And? How did you get together for the first time, dad and you?"

Mary had never told her son anything about her love life, and certainly nothing like that. She didn't want to break the habit, but Terry prodded, "Oh mom, meanwhile I know that you parents somehow got together too, otherwise Lissy and me wouldn't even exist... tell me."

"All right," replied Mary meekly, "but be sure that nobody finds out... It was in a bay on Corsica, we were there all alone, something like in our bay here in Sardinia. I asked Paul to oil my back, while I pushed my bikini down, probably a little too far down."

"Completely?"

"Er... yes, quite... Paul, that rascal, took advantage of the situation and emptied a lot of oil down my bottom, then he apologized to me with a stupid grin. He was about as clumsy with the oil as you were in the bay today..."

Mary immediately realized what she had said. She was silent, looking to the side as she danced, hoping her son wouldn't notice that her cheeks were glowing,

but with her words, the afternoon was back in Terry's mind as he bent over Mommy's bum to brush the oil spilled between her thighs. Again, the image pressed before his eyes, of how he ran his hand over her curved labia. Hadn't she even sighed? Was that the woman he was dancing with? Was that really his mother, who had secretly given him a glimpse into her most intimate place?...

Only now it dawned on Terry that it couldn't have been a coincidence. Mom hadn't just accidentally let the bikini bottoms slip over her feet, she knew he would stare between her legs. Did she only allow it because she had wanted to? Had it made her as crazy as it did him? Terry wanted to find out and let his hand slide imperceptibly lower until he could feel the softness of her bottom.

Surely Mama would reprimand him right away, because she would never have allowed that before, but when she didn't react to his touch, he asked carefully, "Did dad put the oil on your bottom?"

Apparently Mama also seemed to remember the afternoon, because suddenly she was behaving again like in the bay, she pushed a leg between his thighs, snuggled up against him and replied, "I couldn't defend myself. I lay helpless on the bath towel and was totally exposed to Paul's delicate hands. That sweet cheeky badger distributed the oil... everywhere!"

Terry swallowed hard, he had never seen so much closeness to his mother. He was getting hot and cold, but soon his curiosity grew stronger. He put his hand under Mama's buttock, squeezed gently and wanted to know, "Here, too?"

"Yes," sighed Mary, as she gradually sank down.

Terry's hand had already slipped indecently low on Mommy's bum, but he noticed with incredulous astonishment that she didn't move an inch from him, on the contrary, he felt how she stroked his increasing hardness with her thigh. Terry ventured deeper with his hand and began to push it through the sheer fabric of the skirt between her legs, whispering, "Also here?"

But this time, mom pressed her buttocks together and hissed, "Stop it!... what if someone sees us like this!"

Terry startled, took his hand back, and danced gracefully on. Even though his mother had rebuked him, she kept hugging him and feeling the bulge in his pants with her thigh.

Again Terry dared to ask, "And if nobody sees us, mom? should I feel where dad distributed the oil?"

Mary smiled nervously into her son's face and excitedly whispered, "No, Terry, you are my son, you can't touch your mother like that!"

In the meantime, they danced behind two large loudspeakers, where the music was less loud. Terry couldn't understand mom rejecting him, but still she didn't stop hugging him, and she continued rubbing her leg against his erection.

"But mom, I already touched you today."

"That was something different," she hissed, "it was just about oiling."

"But nobody can see us back here, mom..."

Mary stopped her dance moves, leaned her back against the loudspeakers and looked sadly at her son's face, "You're just as intrusive as my Paul," she sighed and let her gaze wander back and forth between his eyes for a while, then suddenly she closed her lips around his mouth and sank into a kiss with him.

Terry felt dizzy when Mom kept kissing him, pressing her thigh more and more into his boner. He reached deep under her bottom, gathered up the feather-light fabric of the skirt and pushed his hand between her legs.

Mama felt his fingers in her crotch, broke the kiss, smiled breathlessly into his face and whispered, "That's exactly how Paul did it."

Without taking his eyes off his mother, Terry pulled his hand back and led it from above into her panties, crawled on and on until his middle finger tapped her rosette.

Mama opened her eyes and whispered, "You inherited that from your papa, you rascal."

Terry couldn't believe that this was his mother, with his hand tucked in her panties, who smiled at him as if he had just kissed her hand, she who until recently he had seen little more than her bare bosom on the beach. Suddenly he felt her hand squeezing between their compressed fronts and feeling his cock.

At the same time, she brought her mouth to his ear and invited him, "Paul, that lout, went much further with his finger."

Terry looked at Mama's face to make sure he understood correctly and pushed his finger deeper.

He felt that mom's rosette widened. She looked at him with big eyes, her smile began to dissolve until she breathed, "You are the same piglet as your papaaa."

Then she closed her lips around his again and squeezed his erection. As Terry ventured further, and his fingertip slipped into her wet pleasure channel,

she slumped and moaned, "My boy!"

But suddenly, she opened her eyes, stared out into the darkness and pushed him away. Mama had recognized Paul and Lissy, who had fetched an ice cream and went down the sand hill to the dance stage. When Papa saw them behind the speakers, Mary and Terry were already turning their circles again.

Lissy called up to them, "Are you still dancing? I wouldn't mind leaving."

"What?" wondered Terry, "otherwise you can never get enough."

"Yes," replied Lissy, "but Rosy, this pushy guy with the hand bandage is here, even Dad doesn't make an impression on him."

"It should be fine with me", huffed Mary, "I'm exhausted from the dancing, but actually I want to take a little walk to the sea. Are you coming with me, Paul?"

"Sure, my darling," he replied, waving at Terry with his ice cream, "Will you come with us?"

"I think I'm going to the tent," he replied, joining his sister. The parents slipped off their shoes and disappeared into the dark, while Lissy and Terry returned to their place. When they got to the tent, less than a quarter of an hour passed before they had brushed their teeth and lay side by side on their sleeping mattresses.

Terry was very dizzy, constantly circling in his head how he was standing with his mother behind the large loudspeakers. What was going on in mom? Why did she knead his pants uncontrollably and allow him to stick his finger into her warm pussy? He tried to chase the thoughts away and grumbled over to his sister, "I hope there'll be peace in here tonight, I'm starting to get annoyed when our hyperactive parents get down to business."

But Lissy didn't answer, he could tell from her calm breathing that she was already asleep. He, too, let his head sink into the pillow and dawned away.

***

In the middle of the night, Terry was suddenly wide awake. Something had woken him up. He listened into the tent with his eyes closed, but nothing could be heard other than the rustling of the cicadas. His parents either weren't back, or they actually slept that night. But suddenly, he found that he was pressing around with his hand on the middle of his body. But not when he was sleeping! Terry's eyes widened.

The neighbor's gas lamp eerily illuminated the inner tent, Lissy was sitting next to his head on her lower legs, she had pushed her panties down to her knees. On the partition, he saw the shadows of his parents. Papa seemed to be standing because his hips protruded into the beam of light. Mom knelt in front of him and sucked his prick into her mouth. Only now, did Terry see Lissy staring next to him at the shadows of her parents and pressing a hand between her thighs. Her other hand... she had actually dared to take his little one out of his shorts and give him a massage while he was sleeping!

Terry looked down at himself and saw his full-blown erection tower up. Lissy hadn't noticed that he had woken up because she kept looking at the partition. Mom released daddy's cock out of her mouth. Lissy took the opportunity to take her hand out from between her legs and stroke the shadow of Papa's protruding boner.