In The Bays of Sardinia 04 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When mom's head blocked the view of daddy's prick again, Lissy looked at the hand that she had closed around Terry's hard-on, only now did she realize that he was looking up at her, confused. She froze in her movement and shrugged her shoulders in embarrassment, but she had already got her brother going so that he put his hand under her bottom without further ado and was looking for the entrance to her pleasure channel.

Lissy felt her brother's thumb begin to fill it in. She cheered inwardly and put her finger to her lips to signal him to be quiet. Sliding on her knees, she pushed her legs apart as best she could with the panties around her thighs. Alternately, Lissy stared at the partition to catch a glimpse of Daddy's cock, then turned back to her brother and looked at her hand, which was hugging his bulging penis.

Suddenly, Papa lay on his back, his hard erection sticking straight up. Mama climbed upside down over him and tugged at the glans with her lips. Gradually, she lowered her pelvis to Papa's head, and Terry had to lift his torso so he could follow Mommy's bottom over his sister's legs.

Now, it was very clear that Papa was pulling his outstretched tongue through Mommy's pussy. Lissy felt in her left hand that her brother was in awe when he saw how Papa buried his face in Mommy's lap. Unfortunately, soon only the upper half of mom's back could be seen, everything else sank in the shadow below the cone of light.

Terry looked tormented at Lissy's face. She, too, was getting restless, because she really wanted to see Mama devour Papa's big thing. As if they had the same idea at the same time, Terry pushed his head between her thighs while his sister straightened up and leaned over him. Terry could still hear the fabric of her panties crack when he pushed her legs apart with his head, but he didn't care because he felt her soft lips close around his glans.

Terry made up his mind to stay there forever, to admire his sister's plump pussy lips, but her tongue got him out of hand in a short time. He put his hands on Lissy's bottom and pulled her lap down to him until his outstretched tongue sank into her dripping pleasure channel. His sister still had her mouth closed on the tip of his cock and was puffing through her nose. Time and again, Terry put his tongue to her clit and pulled it up to her butt hole.

Lissy felt that she could hardly suppress her moan, she had to do something, otherwise the parents would be suspicious. She pulled away from Terry, forgetting that her panties were still wrapped around her lower legs, lost her balance and threatened to roll into the partition to the parental inner tent, but she was able to catch herself at the last moment.

She turned around, stayed seated on her thighs and looked down at her brother, startled, who was staring into her face with a distorted look. Lissy remained calm, frowned, and shook her head to explain to Terry that they were both getting too loud when her gaze fell on the partition again.

Apparently, her parents had changed positions, because she saw that Papa's erection protruded into the beam of light. Mama stood over him with her legs apart and lowered her bottom to his twitching glans in slow motion. When Lissy noticed this, she couldn't help but look for her pleasure bud with her hand.

Terry realized that he couldn't count on his sister's help any more, so he took hold of his hardness and massaged it unrestrainedly as he watched Mama's labia brush the tip of dad's cock.

Lissy almost despaired when Papa's glans kept coming out and didn't want to sink into Mama. She had to see it, now! Lissy let her finger swirl over her clit until she was beside herself, turned her head to Terry and saw that he was massaging his prick wildly. Quickly she straightened up, plucked her panties from her feet and crouched, spread over the middle of his body. She didn't stop pounding her lust bud, even when she sternly gave her brother a look that he should keep quiet.

Terry watched Lissy's lap approach the tip of his cock. He stopped rubbing his erection and held it tightly. His sister conjured him up again with flashing eyes and put her finger to her lips, then she let herself sink until his hardness filled her completely.

Lissy bent down to him, began to move her pelvis up and down and whispered in his ear, "Stay calm."

Meanwhile, it was getting louder and louder with the parents, too. Terry and Lissy turned their heads to see their mother riding Papa in wild movements, every time she lifted her bum, Papa's dick almost slipped out of her pussy. The siblings took turns staring in the face, then again at the partition wall to watch the spectacle in the side tent. The last moments they ate up with their eyes. Again, Lissy noticed that they were getting too loud, so she slowed down her movement and closed her lips around her brother's mouth.

After a little eternity, Terry grabbed Lissy by both cheeks and pushed her away to explore her face. He took turns placing a kiss on her lips and then looking at her again. Lissy smiled down at him, kissed him gently on the tip of his nose and set her pelvis in motion again. Soon, Terry felt like the two of them were made out of a single body, every time his sister lowered her bottom she breathed, "Yeah..."

When both had passed the point of no return, Lissy pressed her lips to Terry's mouth and pulled her lower body more and more violently over his hard cock. She threw her head back one last time and gave him her blissful smile until she felt her vaginal muscles tighten. She let herself fall on Terry and felt that he was discharging into her with all his might, then they moaned their climaxes into each other's mouth.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance