In The Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and she moved over onto the bed. I pulled my shorts off and knelt next to her on the bed. This is the first time I had seen her monster tits naked. They were mammoth; the aureoles were easily three inches across, and almost coal black. Louise is a very dark black skinned woman. She had smoky gray eye shadow above her eyes and very bright red lipstick. She was a very sexy woman indeed. I took one of her tits in both hands and started to lave it with my tongue. I licked all around it and the concentrated on just the nipple. After several minutes, I did the same to the other one. She was moaning and soon she stiffened into another searing orgasm, which lasted for many seconds and left her nearly breathless. Her body was now covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I felt her hand move between my legs and she slowly started to fondle my hard cock. "My God, Cool, you surely do make an old lady feel fine. You lay back now, and let me see to that big old fuck pole you got there." As I lay down on my back beside her, she propped up on her elbow next to me, and started running her hand up and down my body. She would tickle my nipple and then my belly button. She'd reach between my kegs and cup my bloated balls and stroke her hand up the length of my turgid cock. Her hand would rub each thigh from my balls down to my knees and back up to my ass hole. I'd feel her touch my hole and then she would be gone. I was drooling pre-cum into a little pool on my belly. She leaned forward and licked it away with a flick of her tongue. Her tongue then found it's way to the end of my dick, and she took just the very end into her lips and sucked the pre-cum from within, what a sensation.

I too had started to sweat and I was about to explode from her touches. She moved up and over me and pushed her tits together on either side if my cock. She was slippery from sweating and my cock slid between them with ease. I started to slowly pump up and down and soon I was climbing steadily toward release. "Fuck my titties, Sugar," She coaxed, "blow your load all over me." I kept up my motion, each time I'd reach the top; she would flick her tongue across the head of my cock. "Now, here it comes, now." I cried, as I felt the first blast erupt, and hit her squarely under the chin, the next shot came between her tits and the third went over her shoulder. She then had four inches of my cock in her mouth and never missed another drop of my cum. She sucked me completely dry. We lay in a heap for several minutes and she moved her face back between my legs. She licked me clean, making little sucking noises with her mouth and soft mewling sounds with her throat. My erection never went away.

She rolled over onto her back, and I was between her legs in an instant. I noticed that her panties were crotch-less, I spread them open and her cunt was soaked. I love a wet pussy so I was in heaven. Her lips were engorged with blood and hung open like huge rose petals. I started to lick and suck on her splayed lips and soon she shuddered hard again. "Fuck me, Cool," She begged, "I need you in my cunt now." I moved up between her legs and pushed my cock into her open hole. I slid into her amazingly tight pussy until I was balls-deep in her. I pushed hard against her until I could feel her cervix on the end of my embedded prick. "Oh yes, I can feel you now. Do me, Honey, fuck me real good." I started to plunge in and out gradually increasing the speed. She pushed back and soon we were pummeling each other. She matched me stroke for stroke and we crashed at exactly the same instant. I came like a ruptured fire hose. "AAAGGGGHHHH!!" Almost in unison, "UUUMMMPPPPH" "MMMMMMMMMMFFFFFF" "RRRRRGGGHHHHHH" "Oh yeah, Cool, that's it, hit the bottom again." "MMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFF" "AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH" Soon the storm was over. We had made it to the other shore, and were safe. "Geez, Louise," I said, "You fuck like a teen-ager."

"You aren't half bad yourself, for a kid." She purred, "But I have so much more to teach you. I know that you have other women in your life. I won't interfere with that. At my age, I won't have the stamina to compete with you. But I can show you how to take them places no one else ever will, and if you would like, I'll take you there together." "Louise, you're a jewel, we'll get along just fine. I've never had two women at the same time, but I want to very much." I said, "We have lots of time and I'm in no hurry. I have to get through school to graduation, and then who knows where things will lead?"

"Your sisters are both coming for graduation, Sweet Boy, that could be interesting too." She said as she got out of the bed. "Now, let me put some hot water in the tub, and let's give you a scrubbing so you'll be shiny clean for school tomorrow."

I couldn't wait to see what would happen when Dianne and Camille showed up. Gotta finish school first.

12