In The Beginning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm was raging inside of me and the waves were getting higher. Helen was cresting with nearly every stroke. Karen made a steady groaning sound as Helen sucked unabashedly on her clit. I rode to the top of the wave, and receded into the trough, again and again. As the waves grew higher, I found I was slowly reaching an enormous height, and I would soon breech. One last ascent, and as I reached the top, the waves crashed over us, throwing the three of us into a maelstrom of sexual fury. Karen and Helen flooding each other with wave after wave of frothing woman cum and me flooding Helen's tiny ass hole to overflowing with my tepid semen.

We stayed frozen in time for many minutes, suspended above the waves, only coming back to reality as the blood started to flow back into our brains after spending so much time in our loins. My cock relaxed in Helen's hole and plopped out to land on Karen's forehead. Karen opened her eyes and looked up at me. She stretched her head back and took my flaccid tool in her mouth and sucked it all the way in to my balls. She mouthed me only briefly and then spit me out. She clamped her hungry mouth over her mothers' leaking ass hole and sucked my fluids from her 'til she was dry.

I fell back against the couch and stayed there a long time. I was aware of the women moving around and I opened to find Helen wiping the sweat and other discharges from between her legs. "That was hot, Cool. That's the first time I ever had a dick up my ass. I think I liked it." She said. "I liked it too, Helen. We'll have to do it some more, Karen too." I replied. "I'm going home and get some sleep. I'm beat." "Sure, Baby, Karen's in the shower, I'll tell her you left." She said.

I dressed quickly and crossed the yard to my place. Once inside, I flopped down on the sofa and just rested. A glance at my watch told me it was 4:15 AM. I forced myself into the shower and then welcomed the coolness of the sheets on my tired body. Sleep came fast, tomorrow would be Saturday, and I had no commitments until it was time to play tomorrow night. What a week.

12