All Comments on 'In The Box - An April Fools' Story'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Good writing. Terrible topic in a misogynistic world

Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

Really? Police ranks doesn't have Majors! Stupid and false turn this into a shit load!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was either so deep and meaningful that it went straight over my head or a piece of unmitigated pointless crap.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Really? What a load of crap. Those interview rooms are also recorded. Knowing that, the gormless, essential old fashioned, Biblical arsehole must know that his big boss must never get away with what he did. With his training, some weapon purchased or taken off some criminals, he could stalk and "remove" the Major for what he did.

Rape under pretense of an April Fool's joke is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WTF was this? I really don't get why they did it nor why he feels his job is more important than protecting his wife. I also have no idea why she didn't tell her husband. Is she afraid he would leave her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Better in non consent category. And the MC needs to swallow a bullet for what he allowed to happen to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And that is all folks, just another fantasy!

Hicks, rednecks and what? Ah, got it, out in space submarine drivers!

20 minutes wasted reading and re-reading, not even worth the effort to click at voting.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

@Impo_64

Really? Police ranks doesn't have Majors! Stupid and false turn this into a shit load! - You might want to become more knowledgeable before you let on that you are.

BernardinemuddBernardinemuddabout 1 month ago

F#ck the Major. What a D!ck,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

creepy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
241 Followers
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!