In The Buff In The Ruff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies all tittered, noting his use of the words 'so far'.

"What will happen tonight?" asked one of the ladies, whose name temporarily escaped Taylor's memory.

"What do you mean, Lauren?" asked another.

"Well, he doesn't have a tent, and we will have to share," she lamented with a pout.

Taylor felt all eyes suddenly swing onto him. He could see the group's obvious look of interest.

"Well, we have four nights ahead of us, and there are four canoes, so we will let him share a different tent each night," Karen quipped with a smile.

The ladies suddenly became very animated at the thought. They quickly began to argue with each other, but Cynthia shut that down rather quickly.

"Ladies, one person from each canoe, please," she shouted over the din. Four ladies came forward. "We will play a little game of rock, paper, scissors. Round robin between each of the four. If there is an obvious winner, we will stop there. If you loose twice, you are out. We continue until there is only one person. That canoe will host Taylor in their tent tonight. Tomorrow, the other three canoes will play, and so on until Taylor has graced the tent of all four canoes.

"Do I not have a say in this?" Taylor asked.

"NO!" came the instant shout from all the ladies. Giggles ensued when they realized what they had done, but they quickly formed up behind their chosen representative.

"Wait!" shouted Wilma. "There is only one two-woman canoe, two three-woman canoes, and one four-woman canoe. That's a bit unfair isn't it? I mean, can he handle four women in a night?"

"He looks plenty fit." someone quipped, to coos from the ladies.

"Don't worry ladies," Cynthia told them. "I've seen him working out, he is fit enough to service all of us over the next four nights."

"You're just hoping your tent gets him tonight," one of the ladies quipped, to laughter from the others.

"It's alright," Emma Wright enthused. "We'll go twice on our night to make it even."

Cat calls ensued from the other women before Cynthia shut them down and had the four representatives line up in groups of two. They quickly slipped through the first round with canoe two losing two out of three times. The others each won two out of three.

The three ladies lined up and did four quick rounds with no winner, then, Becca Writhe threw a rock while the other two women threw scissors. Canoe two, with Gail Sinclair, Haley Stromboe, and Becca Writhe would be hosting Taylor that night.

Cynthia got them all packed up and back into the river. It was a lazy ride down the river to their next camp-site, which they reached around five o'clock. The ladies prepared their tents while Taylor set up the camp stoves for food, quickly boiling water for tea or coffee.

The group had two large ten-man tents and two smaller six-man tents. They were plenty large enough for all. The three ladies of canoe two moved over to Taylor and began helping him prepare meals. It wasn't long before they were all enjoying their supper, the ladies of canoe two watching Taylor with evident lust in their eyes. Not that the other ladies didn't have lust in their eyes, just not as much as the day's winners of the games.

With the high banks of the river, sunlight would not filter down into the landing for much longer. However, twilight would linger for some time.

"I think I will wash up," Becca stated, moving toward their tent. She walked inside and began to strip down, leaving only the mosquito door closed. Taylor watched her as she removed her clothing and picked up her wash bag and a towel. She opened the mosquito door and stepped out, naked, and moved to the down river side of the camp, where she began to wash using soap from her bag. She rinsed down and dried herself using the towel.

Taylor's body had of course responded to the beautiful nude woman as first she stripped, then bathed for him. His cock rose to the occasion.

Gail and Haley both decided they needed to bathe as well. They moved to the tent and followed Becca's lead, walking naked to where she had bathed and began to bathe themselves. Taylor watched as Becca walked over to him and reached down with her hand.

"I think you should bathe, too," she told Taylor with a smile. Taylor stood and reached for her hand, but she stopped him. "Shoes," was all she said, standing barefoot and naked before him.

Taylor almost fell over trying to rip his shoes and socks off, much to the merriment of the other ladies.

Finally completely naked himself, he took Becca's hand as she guided him to the other two ladies of her tent. They had finished bathing but not towelled off, so they quickly washed him down. The three dried themselves and Taylor, having to use multiple small towels on his large body and, hand-in-hand, they walked to their tent.

It was a warm night, so the ladies left the side flaps and door flap open, with only the mosquito netting sealing them off from the outside. One of the ladies reached up and turned on an LED camp light, which brightened the inside of the tent. Four sleeping bags had been zipped together to provide one very large sleep area. There was enough room inside for all four of them, however, for the moment they did not want to enter.

They had Taylor lie down on the soft surface and then began to render him with kisses and soft touches. Every once and a while, one of the ladies would place a tit in his mouth and he would suck gently on it, flicking his tongue over the nipple, eliciting a sigh from the woman in question. Someone sat on his face, reverse cowgirl, and his tongue went to town, tasting the exquisite flavour of the woman above him. Her sighs and moans became stronger the longer he worked on her.

He couldn't see who, but someone was licking his balls, while the last lady was licking his long, thick cock. She capped his cock with her mouth and took it inside, sucking strongly and bringing his balls to a near boiling point.

The woman above him let out a sudden shriek and flooded his mouth with her tangy juices. She fell off his face while her body withered in pleasure, moaning the entire time. Taylor recognized Gail.

Haley, who had been licking his balls, came up the other side of him and kissed him hard, her tongue working to lick his face clean while Becca, who had been sucking his cock, slipped up over him and took him inside of her.

Taylor felt the exquisite pleasure as the head of his prick slid into Becca's hot center. She had to press hard to get him to penetrate her pussy lips but once the head was in, the rest followed in due course. With a few deliberate pumps of her hips, she fully implanted him in her pulsing pussy, moaning strongly as she finally sat down on his thighs.

Taylor savored the feeling of his cock locked completely inside this beautiful woman, her hot, wet, tight, folds squeezing his manhood in the most delightful ways. She leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss that slowly turned into something hungry as her hips began to buck up and down, sliding hotly along his length.

Primed by all she had already seen from her two friends, Becca didn't last long, pushing down one final time on his cock as she lost herself to her orgasm.

Taylor could feel her inner muscles squeezing around his cock. He couldn't hold out and let go with a deep groan, blasting his seed deep into her hot depths. It took them several minutes to calm down enough for Becca to slide off his cock, his semen dripping from inside her.

As soon as she had slipped off his cock, Gail had it in her mouth, working hard to bring it back to life. It didn't take her long.

Taylor rolled her over onto her back and slipped the head of his prick inside her, bringing a deep sigh of pleasure from her. It took him several thrusts to bring his hips into contact with hers, his cock now lodged completely in her tight cunny.

Slowly at first, Taylor began to thrust, gaining momentum and force as he slid back and forth within her slick folds. Gail's cries of passion became louder the harder he thrust until she locked her legs and arms around him. He felt her body twitching as she reached the peak of her pleasure, his body unable to move with the force of her grip on him.

As she relaxed after her orgasm, Taylor began to thrust again, swiftly recovering the same pace he had previously. The sounds she was making were getting louder and more passionate as he fucked her harder and harder.

From outside the tent, the ladies of the canoeing group could hear the staccato slap of hips on hips as the two of them fucked. They were all peering into the tent, watching as the couple made out.

Already having cum once, Taylor lasted much longer as they fucked each other with abandon. However, he could only take so much. Not long after he brought Gail to her third orgasm, he felt his own peak surge and he slammed himself hard into her and unleashed his second load of the night, pumping six streams of seed deep into her body.

Gail felt the first two hot blasts of seed hit the back of her pussy and howled out her pleasure, she didn't feel the other four streams of ejaculate but she did feel the heat spreading deep in her belly.

Taylor finished his orgasm and lay quivering on top of the softly sighing woman. He felt a hand on his ass, then a second, as Becca began to gently rub him. Surprisingly, Taylor felt his cock rising again, while still inside Gail, much to her delight.

Taylor gave Gail a smile and a gentle kiss, then slowly pulled himself from her depths, eliciting a groan of loss from her as his cock pulled free of her hot core.

Taylor rolled over as Becca knelt between his legs and took his slowly hardening manhood into her mouth. She quickly brought him to full attention and looked up at him, her dark eyes smiling into his with his hardon still in her mouth. Taylor growled and ordered her to turn around.

Now on hands and knees, her ass pointed towards him, Taylor slipped up behind Becca and touched her slippery core with his prick. The woman was more than ready, so he just inched himself forwards on his knees until the head slipped into her pussy.

With a moan and a shiver, the woman slid down until her shoulders were on the ground. She reached back between her legs and found his balls, gently tugging on them.

Taylor leaned in with his hips. Becca's pussy lips parted easily around his thick shaft and he felt himself falling into her depths. He got half of his manhood into her before the grip of her tight pussy stopped his forward momentum.

Taylor pulled back until only the head was left in her then pushed forward again, sending his cock into her a little further. He shuffled forward on his knees, pulled back again, then thrust hard back into her, this time placing almost all of his cock into her depths.

Taylor felt Becca's pussy pulsing around his manhood, the muscular sheath squeezing him in the most delightful way. Taylor gently began to saw in and out of her, gaining fractions of an inch in depth with each thrust until, finally, the head of his prick touched the entrance to her womb deep inside her.

Now locked, groin-to-groin, the pair stopped moving for a minute, savoring the feeling of full penetration. Taylor could feel the pulses of her vagina around his cock. The feeling was doing things to him that he had never experienced before. Not that he wasn't enjoying the experience.

Eventually, Becca had to move. She leaned forward, pulling half of his cock from her cunt, then rammed back hard, sheathing him completely in her folds. Once more she leaned forward, this time Taylor pulled back some himself. As she pushed herself back onto his hardon, Taylor pushed forward, slamming hard into her buttocks.

The two groaned at the sensations that arose from their actions, however, they didn't stop. They now pulled and pushed against each other, forcing Taylor's rigid muscle to roughly slide in and out, his hips slapping against Becca's as they mutually fucked each other harder and harder.

Finally, Becca let out a wail of pleasure as she smashed her ass back against Taylor and exploded in a powerful orgasm. Taylor came right along with her, his hips locked hard against hers as his balls emptied themselves for the final time that night.

Becca felt the flood of heat inside her and shivered at the thought of his thick creampie filling her up. Becca's orgasm lasted more than a minute but she finally felt herself relax and fell down to the sleeping bag, pulling herself off of Taylor. She felt the heat of his sperm as it ran down her thigh. She blushed as she imagined the sight that her friends were enjoying but she was too tired to care, her pleasure having completely overwhelmed her.

Exhausted after more than an hour of continuous fucking, Taylor allowed his body to lay back naked on the open sleeping bags and fall into sleep.

The ladies moved to use their mouths to help clean him and each other up, then, with a smile to the others, they closed the doors and window covers, turned off the lamp, and tucked themselves in around Taylor for a good night's sleep.

They had an early day tomorrow and, like Taylor, they were exhausted from their evening's actions. The only disappointing thought that crossed their minds as they gently fell asleep was, that this was their only night with Taylor...

End of chapter one.

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Be well, Be kind to one another, Be safe.

bigtddybr

12