All Comments on 'In The Buff In The Ruff Ch. 01'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bigtddybrbigtddybrover 2 years agoAuthor

Brittanyduran86: I have not read Canoe Trip Guide. Any similarity is completely unintentional. I will have to look it up now that I am aware of it.

In the event that I find a story so appealing that I want to emulate it in a similar story of my own, I will give credit at the begining of my story to the other author's work. That his only fair.

bigtddybr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look forward to the next chapter

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

I liked it. Nude hiking / rafting / camping is a favorite activity of ours. Plus the outdoors is our favorite venue for sexual activities. CFNM is also hot, altho I do prefer to be nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are no new ideas. This is a new story based on an idea which has inevitably been used before. Well written and enjoyable, thanks.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 2 years agoAuthor

Ginafrommaine: it was my intention to have the entire group go nude on the second to last day. You can imagine yourself in place of one if the ladies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Becca twice, Gail one - poor Hailey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculously unrealistic therefore I didn't engage with any of the characters sorry.

GravesinhoGravesinhoabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Will you be writing a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...