All Comments on 'In The Car Park'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i believe it......i do the same

as a regular dogger in the south coast of england i totally believe this to be true. i had a similer experience and the guy showed off his g/f ti us n a similer way only the deal was we all had to shoot our hot cum into her panties. her b/f was a modest 6 inches and i was a modest 7.5 inches with a nice curved pierced cock but the guy that jjoined us with his female shot the most and got to keep the panties.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Erotic Voyeurism to another level

I'm stunned - never knew this actually happens in real life. I doubt it could happen where I live - too many cops. It's a very hot, arousing, thoroughly enjoyable read - well done.

TPP5TPP5over 14 years ago
Wish it were me

I really enjoyed this particularly because I would simply love to be DJ as I am desperate to be introduced to dogging. Judging from peoples comments this is a fairly accurate account of what might happen but hopefully my hubby would allow some interaction with the watchers even if only to touch. Any suggestions anyone ?

TheJoggerTheJoggerabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I've been dogging once or twice so can vouch for the accuracy of this story. It was a great read. Thanks.

rod43rod43over 11 years ago
awesome story

makes me want to participate too

PiodenPiodenover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was tremendous....and I always knew there was something dodgy about that car park! ;op

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous