In the Cathedral Pt. 04 - The End?

Story Info
Sounds of lust shake the walls.
1.9k words
4.33
1.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

We reached the back of the church just as the Priest slid his key into the lock and gave it a quick turn. Silently and quickly we turned down a darkened hall to emerge, standing, behind a carved marble railing. The Priest did not notice us as he moved down the aisle toward the altar. In morning prayer he knelt.

All the while the Priest was going about his business She was rubbing the silken triangle between her legs. At first his voice was faint, a whisper that slowly grew until it came as a shocking realization to us both. It was He. It was her Priest. This was perfect.

She almost crushed my prick when she recognized the voice. I stepped away from her as much to protect myself as to watch what she did next. Her hands went to the cold stone rail and she leaned as far forward as she could and still see her Priest. My hand found the nape of her neck and held her motionless as my free hand began to explore the smooth warmth of her sex juiced cunt.

I leaned in close to her ear and asked, "Shall I fuck you now?"

"Not yet, I want to listen to Him pray," came her faint reply.

I waited and listened and touched her as deeply as my finger could explore.

"Shall I fuck your ass as He wanted?" my mouth next to her ear so that only she could hear.

There was no response.

My probing stopped. This broke her concentration.

"What?"she asked as if almost in a drugged state.

I repeated my request.

"Yes! Yes,fuck me in the ass Father. I told you that is the other sin I must commit today," came her quick reply.

My fingers were deep into her pussy,her hips were unconsciously moving with my motion.

There came a deep sigh as I released her so that I could unzip. My fingers were so slippery that I had problems with my zipper! It seemed an eternity as one by one the metal clasps unlatched. I reached inside and pulled my cock free. Stroking my cock with the wetness from her cunt until my cock was slippery shiny, I swirled her salty lube around my ever expanding crimson bulb. My cock now as hard as the marble rail she had her tits unceremoniously draped over.

One of her hands now reached out for me and closed around my swollen prick,guiding me to her hole. We felt the electric jolt as our flesh met. I felt her muscles tighten and relax and tighten again as I pushed forward.

Slowly my cockhead passed into her and I waited, feeling an unfamiliar tightness.

Lifting her head so that she could better see the Priest she hissed,"I am ready Father!"

With that she relaxed and my cock penetrated her.

Chapter 20

"Please be gentle,"she cooed in her best coquettish voice. I was, as much for my sake as hers. If I pushed forward too fast I knew I would spew my load at the end of the in-stroke. We did not want that.

Inch by inch my phallus pressed forward and she accepted it with unchallenged grace. I could almost feel the will power she exerted to loosen her tight hole allowing my cocks' deep invasion. I must have been in virgin territory.At last I stopped. I was as far in to her as nature would allow and yet she seemed to need more. She rocked her hips back and forth and we found another half inch. Her legs were bent and spread wide.

His prayers once again reached our ears and for a moment we stopped and listened to the cadence of his voice. Ever so slowly I began to withdraw until once again my cockhead was all she owned. Then a deep push and we began to fuck,my fingers wrapped around the satin of her garter belt like the reins on a wild mare.

Again and again, in and out my cock slid building up speed with each thrust. She was squirming at the end of my pole, pulling me into her and then almost forcing me out. My fingers found their way to her pubis and worked their way into from the front door.

All the while I knew her eyes were locked on the dim image of the Priest that knelt before us.

Unexpected by us, He rose from his prayers and turned. At that moment her leather soled heel slipped on the marble floor. The awkward movement forced my cock deeper into her,quickly she loosed a cry of surprise and fear. Because in that second he found us,he saw us, he knew we were there and I knew he sensed that it was She who was being fucked in his own cathedral; this house of God.

Chapter 21

Stunned quiet.

I could only hear the sound of my pounding heart.

My eyes locked on his only to find he was not looking at me. I knew where his eyes were!

An eternity.An eternity plus one passed when I saw her turn her head slightly in my direction.

"Slowly,'I heard her whisper. Then slightly louder so that the whole church could hear, "Fuck me slowly. Fuck my ass until I scream to the heavens!"

I did as She commanded. I fucked her slowly with long,wet, deliberate strokes. In this place I lost track of time.

Chapter 22

"Father!!!" in a voice that sounded like the wail of a banshee.

There standing before us was my mirror image dressed in black. With a pained expression on his face He was watching us. Something else painful was pushing against in his pants.

Hardly did his expression change as She reached out and felt his growing bulge. He did not stop her when she began to unzip his pants; in fact his hands rose to meet her face as she leaned forward intent upon her work. All the while my cock continued its slow,deep exploration of the tightness between her cheeks.

Now I was beginning to pay attention to the drama that played out before my eyes. This movie passed in slo-mo. She pulled his prick free and with one hand wrapped tightly around the erection began to pull him closer to her.

At one point She stopped to look at what She was about to do, to savor the moment before devouring the meal! She hesitated to experience the line She was going to cross. The moment, he too would become a fellow sinner.

Hesitation over, her mouth enveloped him whole.

He sucked in a quick breath at the first touch of her lips. I thought he would explode and ascend to heaven then and there. But She was not having any of that. She knew how to control a man,even one experiencing a woman's mouth for (perhaps)the first time. Even with a hard cock in her ass she was going to enjoy teasing the hard cock in her mouth.

With expert knowledge and a well placed thumb, Father held his water. Ever the good Samaritan, I helped out and stopped fucking her while she got him under control.

Her head began to bob and I could almost feel the suction she was applying. Standing still I watched her suck him off. I witnessed her bring him to the edge of ecstasy only to relent time and then time again. All the while,stone hard,I remained inside her,hands tight on her ass waiting for her to signal that it was my time.

Fathers' eyes were closed as he fought to maintain some control over the joyous rapture that was building inside him. He was about to feel one of Gods' greatest gifts! And she was about to swallow another.

"My God..!" His exclamation exploded into the cathedral.

Chapter 23

The jacking motion of her hand was a blur as she pulled and sucked every drop of cum this poor bastard had ever denied to her in the past. She sucked a life time of pent up ejaculations.

At the moment of his release I pushed deep so that she could remember the cock I had buried inside her. Leaning forward one hand found her throat and I could feel her gagging as she tried to contain his cock as he erupted into her. I could feel her swallow. Feel her gag and yet take it all.

I pushed her forward into his cock. And somehow she accepted more of him...but he was through, he had no more to give.

Pulling himself out of her, I heard the telltale sound as her cum soaked lips smacked shut.

Now it was his turn to watch.

Chapter 24

I released my hold on her throat and once again both hands held the rail granting me the strength I would need to finish her as she needed.

At first I could barely hear her words as she whispered, "Now". But I could feel her hips move and her grip on my prick tightened.

My speed increased when louder she said, "Jesus god. Make me cum now! Father fuck me hard!"

"God almighty fuck me harder!"

Gentle fucking was over, my need to empty into her was growing with the volume of her voice. The animal sounds of our fucking filled the air. The priest did not move, nor did he try to quiet the two sinners in his hall.

"Finish," She cried. Her eyes were locked to his.

Then louder,perhaps to drown out our shared passion as the crescendo approached, she hissed, "Finish god damn it!!!!"

The anal grip on my cock tightened as our explosion became inevitable, defying even heaven to stop it. Faster and faster. My hands were now wrapped in a death grip on the marble railing.

"Fin-ish!!!"she pleaded, breaking the word into two syllables as my thighs slapped against her ass.

She began to chant the word as she felt the spasms of my prick emptying into her. Only minutes before she tasted the cum of one man, now she felt the orgasm of another as his cock emptied into her.

We went weak in the knees with our shared orgasm. I felt her twitching as my muscles loosed their grip from the rail. Now only heavy breathing filled the cavern.

Chapter 25

Moving away, I watched as my cum slowly oozed out of her,leaving a small stain on the smooth virgin floor. We all stood quietly, not quite sure what to do next. Involuntarily my cock twitched and brushed against her ass, breaking the spell.

Looking directly at the Priest she said, "Father I need confession."

He didn't look a bit surprised.

"Follow me my child."

I noticed a slight limp...

Epilogue

They walked slowly away from me, each taking the chosen path to that small room. What was said or done I can not say. This time I did not try to overhear the conversation. I was content to stand, bathed in the morning rays of sunlight, and wait for the blood to leave my prick so that I could zip up and leave this place.

Starbucks was only a block away and I needed coffee!

Epilogue 2

It occurred to me that I had a "friend" of hers to thank for the most epic encounter of my life. Who was this unlucky mystery man that could command her to fuck a stranger and yet never partake of her himself? I must say a most, literally, god damned fellow.

Dear reader please take a moment and wonder; will they ever meet again?

Now please rate my completed story and comment as you will.