In the Coils of Slethraa Ch. 05

Story Info
The elves seize their opportunity to attempt their escape.
3k words
4.25
5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Five

Soon they could no longer hear the Slethraan orgy taking place behind them, but even so they hurried down the passageway. Seraphina wouldn't be satisfied until she was safely back home in her village—and even then, she wasn't so sure she'd be at ease after the shocking things she'd witnessed. Just knowing that the Slethraans were out there, and what they sought elven women for, Seraphina felt she'd always be looking over her shoulder.

The Tallah elf had led them through the tunnels with confidence, choosing directions at the forks with no hesitation. Seraphina began to wonder if she'd somehow memorized the path they took as they were brought in. But at the next four-way intersection, the Tallah elf slowed.

"Do you know the way?" Gelda asked anxiously.

The Tallah elf ignored her, looking intently down one direction of passage before darting her head to the next one and looking again. She doesn't know. Seraphina's heart sank with the realization. We could be lost here for some time. And the longer we stay...

Suddenly the Tallah elf took off down the left-hand passage, and the Fella'aya elves in tow certainly knew better than to argue. Seraphina felt incredibly guilty about leaving Celenithra and Binha behind, but there was nothing they could do. Had they stayed, they would have suffered the same fate. It seemed too late for them now, and she was certain that their friends would have wanted them to escape.

They had been going long enough now that their speed had slowed a bit as they caught their breath. But they did not stop moving. All of them wanted nothing more than to be free of this horrible nightmare, and put it all behind them as soon as possible.

They rounded another corner and the Tallah leading the group came to an abrupt halt. Seraphina jerked her head around the Tallah to see a figure standing in the darkness ahead. Thankfully, it was far too small to be a Slethraan. As they cautiously approached, it soon became clear that it was another elf slave, standing alone in the darkness, staring straight ahead.

"Poor girl," Gelda said softly as they approached. "I wonder how long she's been standing there like that. Did they forget about her?"

As they drew closer, Seraphina got a better look at one of the enslaved elves up close and personal. Her skin had the same cold and lifeless gray pallor as the others, and she bore the spiral mark of Slethraa on her bald pubic mound. Her white hair was wild and unkempt, and her blank white eyes were completely devoid of any awareness or thought. Seraphina stared at those empty eyes with fascination, imagining what the experience must be like for the enslaved elf—did she have any awareness at all? Could she understand what they were talking about?

"Maybe we can take her with us?" Gelda proposed. "Perhaps there's a way to undo what the Slethraans have done to her."

"No. She will slow us down," the Tallah elf said sternly. "We move."

As soon as they passed the slave, she opened her mouth and emitted an ear-piercing shriek. All three of the escaped elves recoiled in surprise to hear her not only make any utterance at all, but one so shockingly loud. The sound echoed down the tunnels in all directions.

"No! She's calling them!" the Tallah elf cried and darted down the hall again. They didn't get far at all before the ground lifted beneath them, and Seraphina felt herself hurtled upward with a great jerking force. She realized suddenly that they'd been ensnared in a net that dangled them like a prize from the ceiling. They flailed around helplessly in their bonds while the slave below continued to shriek at the top of her lungs.

They struggled in the net for long minutes painfully heavy with the knowledge of what they'd be going back to before Glissskill and two other Slethraans showed up to collect them. Glissskill grinned with great satisfaction as he looked up at them. He walked over to the shrieking slave and lifted her jaw into a closed position. She stood silent once more.

"Very good work, slave," he said, petting and stroking her pussy in appreciation. She just stood there staring blankly ahead once more.

"Now letssss get these captivessss back to where they belong," he said smugly.

Soon the elves were being dragged back through the rough stone tunnels by Glisskill's companions, while Glisskill and the slave who'd alerted him walked alongside. "We alwaysss have ssslavesss and trapsss posssitioned throughout the tunnelsss when we bring new captivesss in," Glisskill explained. "You could not have essscaped. Do you really think I would have let my prize get away?" he grinned down at Seraphina. "You're going to be my persssonal pleasssure ssslave. Sssslethraa providesss preccciousss few of thossse. That isss a rare privilege I will not allow to ssslip away."

Gelda wept quietly as they were dragged back down the corridors. The Tallah elf, Seraphina noticed, just glowered at her captors with murderous intent in her eyes. They soon came upon the holding cell where they were placed earlier. The Slethraans dragged them inside and removed them from the net. They knew they couldn't possibly fight three Slethraans (and a slave, if she would fight), so they didn't try anything, especially as they were still bound to one another.

He snapped his fingers at the slave who walked with them and pointed down at his cock. "And now your reward for catching my prize," he said as she knelt before him and took him into her mouth.

Seraphina tried not to look but it was impossible to avoid the display of abject submission taking place before them. She marveled at the massive size of the Slethraan's cock. Glisskill caught her staring. "You like what you sssee? Sssoon it will be you on your kneesss worssshipping my cock. And with much more enthusssiasm than thisss mindlesssss drone here can mussster," he chuckled.

"But that will wait. With the disssruption to our orgy, we've decccided to retire and continue tomorrow. Ressst asssssured, you will all pay for your insssolence in trying to essscape," he admonished them. He moaned in pleasure as the slave serviced him. "I've never known the attentionsss of a devoted pleasssure ssslave," he said with some eagerness to his voice. "These mindlessss ssslavesss give pleasssure enough, ssso I can't wait to sssee how good you'll be," he winked at Seraphina.

The Tallah elf spat on the ground near Glisskill's feet. "My, my, aren't we defiant? That will change. Oh, it cccertainly will change," he grinned.

A moment later Glissskill moaned and firmly gripped his slave's head in his hands. Holding it in place, he thrust himself in and out of her mouth for several moments before he exploded inside of her, pulling out to spray her face with the last of his ejaculate.

"Ssstand, ssslave."

She did. "Turn around and watch them. Don't let them do anything they ssshouldn't." She rotated to face the captives and stared blankly at them. Her mouth still drooped open, and her Master's cum was oozing down her chin.

"I'll sssee you tomorrow," he said to Seraphina with a wink as he and the other Slethraans exited the cell.

As soon as they left, the Tallah elf directed the three of them to the door and began to inspect it for a weakness. While she did, Seraphina looked over at the enslaved gray-skinned elf staring at them with her blank eyes and shuddered. What a terrible fate. Is she even aware that she's here in the room with us?

After a time, the Tallah elf gave up on the door, and at Seraphina's urging the three bound captives shuffled over towards the enslaved elf. Seraphina looked into her blank white eyes with pity. Leaning directly in front of the woman's face, she said "Can you hear me?" but she did not react.

Seraphina positioned herself so that she could poke the enslaved elf with her finger. It was awkward with her arms bound behind her back, but she reached back behind her and gave her a touch. "Her skin is cool," she said to Gelda. Looking back, Seraphina noticed that her nipples were erect and hard as pebbles. She noted that her pussy glistened with moisture as well. She's aroused! Seraphina realized with a shock. I wonder if she's always like this.

After a few more vain attempts to communicate with the slave, the exhausted captives sat on the floor and soon fell into a fitful slumber—as uncomfortable as they were, they were also utterly exhausted from their ordeal.

Sometime later, Seraphina awoke to the sound of the stone door to their cell being pushed open. The other Tallah elf bound to her—Seraphina realized she didn't even know her name—growled as she saw that the newly enslaved Aleura entered the cell. Behind her marched a blank-eyed gray slave with a tray of food on which rested three small wooden bowls. Seraphina was surprised to note there was no Slethraan escort accompanying them.

The first thing Seraphina noticed was that Aleura had been further altered by her Slethraan master. Her head had been completely shaved, and yellow snakes now coiled their way around the sides of her bald head as they did the rest of her body. Her erect nipples were pierced by metal bars arranged in a cross shape. Tiny bells hung from the bar that stuck out under her nipple. Her clitoris was pierced by a bar with two bells dangling from either side, and her septum had been pierced with a large ring, from which a tiny bell dangled, like the high priest's other two slaves. Her nostrils were pulled up and back by small metal hooks that went into them, which were attached to a leather strap that was tightly pulled back over the top of her head. The leather strap appeared to be tightly secured to the back of her collar, ensuring that her nostrils were constantly being pulled upward. Seraphina thought the whole thing made her look something like a pig, which would have caused her to giggle if the entire situation wasn't so horrifying.

"What are you doing here?" the other Tallah elf demanded at the intruder.

"I have brought you food," Aleura said, gesturing to the slave with the tray of food before her. "It will be your last meal that doesn't consist of your Masters' bodily fluids, so I suggest you enjoy it," she said with a smirk. Seraphina looked at the bowls and saw a gray porridge that looked extremely unappetizing.

The Tallah elf stood forcefully, brooking no argument from the other captives bound to her, who were forced to stand as well. "What did they do to you, Aleura?" the Tallah elf said with pity.

"Master gave me my slave adornments," she said with a satisfied sigh, wiggling proudly to shake her tits and make her nipple and clitoris bells chime. "And I don't know who Aleura is—my name is Fuckmeat," she corrected her former companion.

"You look like a fool," the Tallah elf told her.

"Master has made changes so I would be more pleasing to him. And to mark me as his," she sighed, her finger ever so lightly brushing her erect nipple.

"If ever you were my Tallah sister, Aleura, you will free us from this place."

"I cannot and will not. You are to be enslaved. You will soon understand your proper place."

"Proper place? These Slethraans are monsters, Aleura. What they are doing to our people is wrong. They must be stopped."

"What they are doing to our people is necessary. Their lifestyle of insatiable hedonism and laziness requires the service of inferior beings."

"Inferior beings? Listen to yourself. These creatures are not our betters—they are pure evil."

"Yes. They are," she said with a slight moan of arousal. "And I am enslaved to that great and terrible evil." She bit her lower lip. "As you soon will be."

"They have...they have no right to do this to us!" Gelda snapped suddenly.

"Oh, but they do. The fact that they can turn you into that," she gestured at the slave holding the tray, apparently oblivious to the discussion taking place in the room, "proves their right to do so. We elves are pathetically weak-minded—easily enslaved by our Slethraan Masters. If we weren't meant to serve our superiors, we wouldn't be so easy to enslave. We belong on our knees worshipping our Slethraan Masters' cocks."

"You are a pitiful creature. I weep for what they have done to you, sister," the Tallah elf said.

"I am a pitiful creature. As all slaves should be. You will be more pitiful—nothing more than a mindless drone...you, on the other hand," she said, walking up to Seraphina, "will have the honor of being Glisskill's personal pleasure slave. You are fortunate. He has a very large cock." She licked her lips.

"I don't want to be a pleasure slave," Seraphina muttered.

"You will," Fuckmeat told her knowingly. "Pleasuring Master is the greatest fulfillment I have ever known. You will live for having your Master's cock inside of you."

"Surely the proud, defiant warrior we met earlier is in there somewhere," Seraphina said. "Fight what they've done to you! Resist these evil creatures and help us!"

"Even if I wanted to help you, I could not. I no longer have any will of my own—I am enslaved, and I must obey my Master. I want to serve him. Things are as they should be. Elves serve Slethraans. I understand that now. Soon you will too. I must now return to my Master."

With that, she turned to leave. She knocked on the door and as it began to open, the Tallah captive moved forward, pulling Seraphina and Gelda with her towards the door. Before she could get anywhere near it, however, the other nameless slave that had been silently watching them lurched forward and grabbed the Tallah elf firmly by the wrist. The Tallah elf's eyes opened wide at the slave's unexpected strength as she attempted to pull away. While she was distracted by the arm grab, Aleura had left the cell and the door closed behind her, just as the slave on watch duty let go of the Tallah's arm.

Seraphina looked over at the other slave holding the tray of food, for whom she'd barely spared a glance before, and her jaw dropped open. She cried out in surprise and stumbled back. "Cel—Celenithra!" she stammered as her knees gave out beneath her.

"I looked right through her—I didn't even notice it was her," she sobbed in shame. Already her mentor's status as a mindless Slethraan slave was so established that Seraphina didn't even recognize her. With her matted hair and face covered in dried Slethraan cum, she hardly looked like herself.

"Oh—oh no, it is her," Gelda said in despair.

Celenithra did not react to their recognition of her—she merely stood perfectly still, her blank white eyes open wide and staring at nothing, arms at her sides. It was then that Seraphina noticed she wasn't holding the tray at all—it was secured around her waist with leather straps, and held up by two strings that connected to the front of the tray and were tied tightly around her nipples, pulling them taut with the tray's weight.

"Help me help her," Seraphina pleaded to her companions. With some effort, she grabbed the bowls of gray sludge with her teeth, and one by one, set them on the floor. With the extra weight removed from the tray, her former matriarch's nipples seemed to get some relief from being pulled so harshly down. But if Celenithra had any opinions about the decrease in her level of physical discomfort, she did not express them.

"Oh, Celenithra, I'm so sorry that they did this to you," Seraphina sobbed quietly.

She leaned in close to Celenithra's ear. "Celenithra, can you hear me?"

Celenithra did not move or make a sound.

"If you're still in there somewhere, give me a sign. Blink twice if you can hear me."

Again, the slave stood motionless. She did not blink.

"M-maybe that means that it's not really her anymore. She's not really in there," Gelda said with a faint tone of terrible hope.

"Or she isn't able to respond," the Tallah elf said bitterly.

Seraphina looked over at her and frowned. "What is your name anyway?"

The Tallah elf stared at Seraphina for a moment. The look on her face suggested that she thought it was pointless to try making friends given what awaited them tomorrow. "Velune," she finally said.

"Nice to meet you, V—"

"Save it," Velune interrupted. "By this time tomorrow you'll be eagerly slurping your Master's cum off the floor and she and I will have six Slethraan cocks up our asses. Unless we can figure out some way out of here."

The three captives ate the gruel from their bowls like dogs and sat on the floor until Velune and Gelda fell asleep. Seraphina couldn't take her eyes off Celenithra, who hadn't moved or twitched since coming into the room. Staring into those empty white eyes, she wondered how a few brief moments strapped to a chair could transform her into the mindlessly obedient creature who stood at attention a few feet away, staring ahead at nothing in particular.

Seraphina saw that her nipples were still painfully stretched by the weight of the tray, but she did not—apparently could not, make any move to relieve that pain. Her pale gray skin was covered in dried trails of Slethraan cum. It decorated her breasts, it ran down her legs from where it leaked out of her. Seraphina blushed as she noticed that Celenithra's pussy was slick with arousal. Her eyes traveled up to her bald gray pubic mound, now decorated by the black spiral of Slethraa that marked her as owned property.

"Oh Celenithra, why can't you fight it?" she wondered aloud.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers