In the Coils of Slethraa Ch. 06

Story Info
The elves watch the terrible humiliation of a human slave.
2.4k words
3.9
6.8k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Six

Seraphina awoke with a start as the sound of the heavy cell door scraping across the floor reverberated through the chamber. She did not know when she had fallen asleep or how long she had been unconscious, but the other elves bound to her appeared to be groggy as well. The two gray-skinned slaves stood motionless where she had last seen them.

An orange-skinned Slethraan came into the room and looked them up and down with a predator's gaze. "Ssslavesss, bring the captivesss," he barked.

Without a word, Celenithra grabbed Velune's arm and the other slave grabbed Gelda's, and the three of them were marched to the large chamber where the nightly orgies evidently took place. They were met with the expected scene of debauchery when they were paraded into the room.

Most of the Slethraans sat in their chairs, being pleasured by a gray-skinned slave girl in one way or another—some kneeling before their Masters and using their mouths, while others straddled and gyrated on their Masters' cocks. A few of the Slethraans stood throughout the room, fucking or being sucked off by slaves.

At the center of it all Ysssgkar sat in his high-backed throne as Hole and Slit knelt on either side before him running their tongues along the length of his cock. Fuckmeat knelt to the side of the throne, her hands clasped behind her head, breasts thrust out and her legs spread invitingly wide, as if begging her master to notice and use her. Ysssgkar had a finger looped under the chain connecting her nipples and was tugging on it playfully, but was looking out into the room.

"Ah, good, you are here!" Ysssgkar announced as he noted the arrival of the captives. "Now it isss time to make you who you were alwaysss meant to be. But firsssst, we dine!" he bellowed, as he pushed a button on the arm of his chair. A loud hissing noise could be heard echoing through distant chambers.

A few short moments later, a woman shuffled into the room, and Seraphina realized with a start that she was human, not elf! Her wrists and ankles were shackled together, and long chains dangling from her wrists to her ankles and from her collar down to her wrists linked everything together, so she had limited movement. Her brown hair was unkempt and her body was dirty with grime and dried cum, and the mark of Slethraa decorated the smooth skin above her pussy, indicating that she had had her turn in the chair. But most noteworthy to Seraphina were her eyes. They were not the same blank white pools of emptiness as the other slaves—nor were they the yellow, slitted snake-eyes of Ysssgkar's pleasure slaves. Instead, the irises of her eyes were missing, or faded white perhaps, leaving naught but a black pinprick pupil. Perhaps the chair affects humans differently, Seraphina thought. Or there are other modes we've not seen yet.

Upon entering the room, the woman shuffled up to Ysssgkar's throne and knelt before him, spreading her legs wide. She lay her chained hands down on her knees, palms facing upwards. "You summoned this lowly slave, Master," she announced herself.

She can talk! Like the pleasure slaves!

"What isss tonight'sss meal, ssslave?"

"Roast duck, potatoes, and carrots, Master."

"Crawl back to the kitchensss and have it brought forth. And come back with the food. You ssshall take part in tonight'sss fessstivitiesss."

"Yes, Master," she said, bowing her head before crawling back out the way she came, her chains clattering and scraping across the floor.

"Plsskl, are you prepared to ensssslave on an empty ssstomach?"

"I would prefer to feassst firssst, sssire," Plisskl responded from his chair two spots down from the central throne. Seraphina noted with despair that it was Binha who squatted in his lap, her legs spread wide as she lowered and raised her ass up and down his thick Slethraan cock, slowly and repeatedly impaling herself for his pleasure. Her mouth hung open dumbly, drool dripping from the corner and onto her pale gray tits.

The captives watched the Slethraans fuck their slaves for a while before a parade of gray-skinned slaves entered the room, each one bearing a tray of food and drink. They fanned out across the chairs lining the far perimeter of the room, and each of them knelt in front of a Slethraan and offered the tray of food up for their Master to grab.

The human woman followed at the end of the procession, still crawling on her hands and knees before stopping in front of Ysssgkar's throne again and sitting up on her knees, which she spread wide to show her glistening pussy to her Masters.

Ysssgkar picked up a meaty leg of duck from the serving tray held before him and studied it a moment. Then he looked at the human slave kneeling patiently before him. Dropping the leg back onto the serving tray, he looked at the human and gestured to the food.

"Feed me, ssslave," he waved her over.

"Yes, Master, I obey," the human said, crawling to him, her chains clanking loudly on the floor. She knelt before him and picked up the leg of duck.

"No. Sssit on my lap, ssslave," he commanded, shooing Slit and Hole away from his erect cock. They backed away, disappointment clear on their faces, and assumed the position that Fuckmeat held—legs spread wide, tits thrust out invitingly, and hands clasped behind their heads.

"Yes, Master," she said, standing and climbing on top of him. She struggled to lower herself onto his cock with her heavy chains in the way. Ysssgkar lifted her easily and planted her fully onto his cock. Seraphina heard her gasp as the massive cock entered her. Her legs were stuck in the air, pulled upwards by the chain connected to her wrist bindings. Ysssgkar held her by the waist and began pumping in and out of her slowly.

She moaned in apparent pleasure as she held the leg of duck up to her master's mouth. He bit into it hungrily as he pumped her up and down on his cock. She continued to hand feed him his meal and moaned softly as he fucked her. Seraphina looked to either side of her—Velune wore a grimace of anger and disgust, staring daggers at the high priest. Poor Celenithra still stood to her side, gripping her arm firmly, her nipples still pulled taut by the heavy tray weighing them down. Gelda looked down at the floor, her lip quivering as tears slid down her cheeks. Seraphina gripped her hand in her own tightly, looking over at her. Gelda met her gaze with sadness in her eyes and squeezed back.

"How long has it been since we enslaved you?" Ysssgkar asked the human woman he was fucking.

"Two years, three months, and fourteen, nnnnh, glorious days, Master," she immediately replied, raising a carrot to his mouth.

"But think how much longer you spent not serving us," Ysssgkar said sharply, biting an offered potato.

"I am ashamed of that wasted time, Master, of all the pleasure I selfishly denied you. Please punish this humble and devoted slave as you see fit, Master," she said as he cleaned the meat off a second leg of duck offered to him.

Ysssgkar began pumping her up and down his cock more quickly, pounding her until he grunted in pleasure as he came inside of her. The slave atop him screamed "Oh Master, yes Master, yes Master, thank you, Master!"

He pulled her off of him and dumped her to the floor, where her chains clattered loudly.

"Turn around and offer your ass for punishment," he barked at her.

"Yes, Master," she said, scrambling to kneel away from him and lifting her ass in the air towards him. "Please punish this slave's ass, Master, for not seeking you out and becoming your slave sooner."

Ysssgkar looked over at the tray of food, which had been picked pretty clean by this point. Three bare legs of duck rested on the tray, still held aloft by an oblivious blank-eyed slave. Ysssgkar grabbed one of them and pushed it into her butthole until only the end stuck out. The human slave yelped as the leg of duck entered her ass. He then stuffed the other two inside of her.

"Now, slave, go around the room and beg everyone here to punish your ass for your shameful defiance."

"Yes, Master, I obey, Master!" she said, crawling to the Slethraan seated to his left and turning around to offer her ass in the air.

"Please, Master, punish this slave's asshole for the years of pleasure denied to you," she begged. The Slethraan grinned in amusement as he stuffed another cleaned off duck bone in her ass.

Around the room she crawled, the Slethraans roaring in laughter as she begged each one in turn to stuff more things into her ass. Some pushed carrots or potatoes all the way inside her, but most continued to stick legs in that stretched her asshole ever wider.

When she had gotten through all of the Slethraans, she crawled over to the nearest gray-skinned slave and offered up her ass to her as well, begging for punishment. The Slethraans all roared in laughter at this. The mindless slave merely continued to stand staring blankly into space, however. After a few moments, the human slave crawled to the next one and repeated the process. The Slethraans laughed uproariously as she crawled through the room humiliating herself, asking mindless slaves to punish her ass as if they could act of their own volition.

Finally, she crawled up to the captives and offered her ass to each of them in turn. Seraphina gasped in horror as she saw fifteen duck bones stuffed inside her, stretching her ass painfully wide. She knew that there were potatoes and carrots stuffed inside her as well.

"These monsters must pay," Velune hissed through clenched teeth.

When it became obvious that none of the captives were going to put anything in her asshole, the human slave dropped to a kneeling position next to Seraphina, her legs spread wide, to patiently await another command from her masters.

"Well, Plsskl, have you been well fed? Are you ready to make usss more ssslavess?" Ysssgskar called out.

"Yesss, I think ssso, sssire," he said, grabbing the enslaved Binha around the waist and standing, his strong Slethraan arms easily holding her up in front of him. He walked toward the captives, holding Binha in place, his cock buried to the balls up her ass. She continued to wear that dumb mouth agape expression on her face.

"Let'sss sssee...which one ssshall we enssslave next?" he mused, moving from captive to captive and studying them. Seeing Binha right in front of her with a Slethraan cock up her ass was too much for Seraphina. She had to look away.

Velune glared defiantly up at him and spat in his face as he stood in front of her.

"Darkness take you, you will pay for these atrocities you commit. You will pay, a thousand times over, you will pay!" she hissed at him.

"I think I have made my ssselection, sssire," he laughed mockingly.

He suddenly grabbed Binha by the waist and began pumping her up and down his cock, ramming his length fully into her for several moments until he grunted with pleasure as he filled her with sticky Slethraan cum. With that, he pulled her off of his cock and lowered her to the floor, where she lay in an awkward half laying, half sitting position. Pulling out a knife, he cut the bonds tying Velune to Seraphina.

He lifted Binha to a standing position and pointed her towards Velune.

"Strap her into the chair, slaves."

Binha grabbed Velune firmly by the other arm and she and Celenithra marched the dark-skinned elf over to the slaving chair. They pushed her into the chair in perfect unison and snapped shut the wrist bracelets before Velune could squirm away. Then they held her ankles in place and snapped them into their bondage as well. Velune thrashed about in the chair but could do nothing against the thick steel bonds that held her in place. The job completed, the slaves stood where they were, arms dangling at their sides, staring blankly into space.

"You, ssslave I violated anally for the passst hour—go sssstand over by the ssswitch to initiate the enssslavement procccessss."

Binha spun around and marched over to the switch and stopped standing next to it. Even from this distance, Seraphina could see the Slethraan cum starting to leak from her ass and drip onto the floor.

Plsskl walked around behind Velune and inserted the needle in her neck, which was attached to the tube that would drain her will and deposit it into the vials for her masters to enjoy. Velune growled in anger as he pricked her with it.

"Any lasssst wordssss?" Plsskl said in a mocking tone as he walked around to Celenithra, grabbing her shoulders from behind and guiding her out of the path from the beam of light that would soon enslave another. He looked down at her tits, nipples weighed down by the tray they were tied to, and flicked one of her nipples with a wicked grin.

"You will pay for what you have done. You will die a thousand painful deaths. Justice will take you and all your rotten, evil ilk, and you will burn—"

"Enough! Flip the ssswitch already, ssslave!" Plsskl bellowed, interrupting Velune's curses, as he walked back toward the Slethraan statue.

Binha pulled down the lever, and the snake statue's eyes opened once more, shooting forth a beam of light that shone directly into Velune's face.

"You," Plsskl snapped at Binha, "come sssuck the tassste of your asssss off my dick while I watch this defiant elf bitch learn her placcce!"

Binha dropped to her knees before him and easily took the length of his soft shaft all the way down her throat. She glid her tongue around his quickly hardening cock and efficiently pumped her mouth up and down, taking him fully down her throat.

Plsskl looked over at Velune in the chair and realized with annoyance that she had closed her eyes.

"Oh, not thisss again," he muttered.

"You! Go around behind her and pry her eyesss open," he commanded Celenithra. She immediately marched around the chair and pulled her eyes open with ease. As soon as Velune caught a glimpse of Slethraa's hypnotic red light, that was it—she was captivated by his gaze. Celenithra's arms dropped down to her side and she too stared forward into the light. Though it wasn't aimed directly at her, Seraphina got the sense that it was doing whatever it had done to her the first time all over again.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers