Take My Card Ch. 01

Story Info
Searching for something specific.
8k words
4.44
12.3k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers

It's amazing how no one will give you a second look and sometimes actively try to ignore you if you wear a polo shirt while carrying a clipboard. Here I was in an unfamiliar upper middle class neighborhood slowly taking my time exploring it and every person tried to ignore me and avoid eye contact to not trigger a sales pitch for a random product, service or religion. The neighborhood wasn't busy but those that saw me were so desperate to avoid me, they didn't notice I was not really going door to door and skipping most houses. Something any door to door solicitor would not be doing.

Finally, I think I found a prospect for what I was looking for. At least I hoped. I was disappointed twice today already since it was only quick glimpses through windows like this that piqued my interests. The previous ones didn't pan out when I checked out the inside.

I took a few seconds to take in the home. Two story house. Seemed roomy enough to host and looking past the gate on the side of the house, there seemed to be have a pool. A nice bonus. I crossed my fingers and headed to the door and rang that doorbell and hoped whoever I saw through the window wasn't going to pretend to not be home.

Waiting patiently the door finally opened as I have on my best customer service/ non threatening smile. A tall middle aged woman at maybe 5'9" with long blonde hair and an ankle length Mormon worthy dress opened the door. Fair features and while the word "thicc" could describe her as is, the dress did its best to hide whatever curves she might or might not have, though there was no hiding her chest. Decent size at least but I've learned women do weird voodoo magic with exaggerating or hiding their true bust size. Overall, she looked like a mildly attractive and wholesome if maybe frigid church wife.

This could work depending on how things go, I thought.

"Hello Miss." I began. " I don't mean to bother you but do you happen to have just two minutes for a great opportunity? Here, take my card."

I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out a small wallet. Not even looking at it, the edge of a card seemingly popped out suddenly out of nowhere. I grab it and present it to her.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm really interested in any...." She stopped suddenly and looked intensely at the card. She took a deep breath and excitement lit up her eyes. Her smile widened and she took the card and somehow showed intensity while reading.

"Oh my god! Really?" She suddenly said with elation. "I can't believe it! Oh please come in come in and make yourself at home."

I walked in without a word as she showed me to the couch. She sat down next to me. Back straight and chest out with her hand in her lap. She fidgeted as I simply looked at her obviously checking her out. She seemed to thrust out her chest a bit more as I looked.

"Do you have some water?"

"Oh yes, of course."

She practically lept from the couch and rushed to the kitchen. I looked at how her body bounced and what the motion said about what was under than unflattering dress. I liked it. She returned with a water bottle, opened it and offered it to me. I took a long drink from it. It wasn't that hot out but I had been wondering the neighborhood for a few hours with two breaks at the previous houses that weren't going to work out.

"So," I began. "You're obviously excited for this opportunity." She turned up the brightness of her excited smile and nodded vigorously. "So I plan to stay here for a bit in your home. How long, I'm not sure. I have business at the nearby college and it could be a few weeks or a few months. Not a problem I hope."

"Not at all and if one arises I will take care of it."

I smile.

"Oh I can help with any problems pretty easily but I appreciate your determination. So just to be clear, I will be living here for a bit using it as a base of operations of sorts while you diligently host. That is if I decide you can properly offer everything I need."

The first break of her smile shows as she considers the possibility of this opportunity slipping from her grasp. Two other women already suffered that today.

"If there's anything I lack here I will get it and I will provide anything else you need that arises later."

"Again, thank you for the immediate dedication." Her smile widened again to previous levels. "First, who else lives here."

"Just my husband... he doesn't have to if he bothers you."

I chuckle.

"Oh that's not necessary. He can come in handy for something and I'm sure won't want to get in the way at least. For now, I'm hungry. No need to make anything complicated. A sandwich is fine. After you give me a tour of your lovely home though. Everything from now on will determine if I stay here or not."

With a little nervousness she shows me around. The living room was roomy and a decent sized loft was upstairs with all the bedrooms. The bedrooms were standard. One was converted to an office and two were single guest rooms. Nothing to write home about but there was some work done to the master which I liked. A big 4 post kind sized bed against the wall and a huge walk in closet off to the side. I wasn't fan of her wardrobe or her underwear drawer but that's easily fixed. The attached bathroom was obviously renovated with a huge shower and bathtub beside it. Looked rather luxurious. I surveyed the backyard from the windows and admired the well maintained pool and hot tub. The dining room was decent sized able to host a 10 person dining table with ease. A breakfast nook by the kitchen was nice as well and that's where I sat as I waited for my sandwich.

I watched her continue to bounce around fixing my sandwich as I weighed my options. The house seemed comfortable enough and so did this woman that was desperately trying to please me. If she continued on track, I found my home for a bit.

She served me my food and waited patiently for me to finish with bated breath. I finished and looked at her. Her excitement and nervousness rising as I continued to look at her. I tried to wiggle the table. Looked solid. Good.

"Thank you for the food." Her smile broadened again. "Now please get naked."

She reached behind her and undid the buttons. She raised her dress above her head and I got the first good look at her body in her underwear. The pantries were basic and boring in beige. The bra was the same color but seemed to be heavy duty in a sense. Big. Bulky. Very supportive and seemingly necessarily so for the amount of flesh it held up.

She reached behind her and released the bra and her huge breasts spilled out. They inevitably sagged given her age and their size. She slipped her fingers inside the waist band of her pantries and slid them over her wide hips then down her thick legs. She had a bush but it was trimmed and well kept. Happy to see it wasn't left to grow wild.

Her body was nice. Obviously showing her age but I would describe it as mature as opposed to old. She stood there hiding nothing from my gaze. Her tits were thrust forward but otherwise a bit stiff. Nervousness filled her and I saw her shudder a bit but no sign of regret or opposition as I took in the sight before me.

I motioned with my finger and she turned. Her ass was wide and plump. The thought of a relaxing time watching a movie or sports as I lay my head on her ass crossed my mind. I might just do that eventually.

"Lovely." She turned and lit up the room with her smile at my compliment. She clasped her hands in front of her as she gave a couple of excited jumps. Despite her age, she was showing excitement like a teenager.

"Now crawl up on the table here" I tapped the table. " and face that way."

She got up on all fours and looked out the window as looked at her side profile. Her tits hung down deliciously. She arched her back and presented her body to me in an enticing way for my inspection.

I lifted one breast, then the other, feeling their weight. I strikes and punched the thick nipples and she left out a deep but quiet moan. I caressed every bit of her working down her body. She closed her eyes savor the sensations over every bit not at all recoiling at her imperfections. I got down to her ass and grabbed a big chunk of those cheeks and squeezed hard. She moaned again and bit her lip. As I felt lower I could feel the heat coming from her pussy.

I got up and stood at the end of the table to look at her ass. The pussy lips were thick and nestled perfectly between her legs. I had her put her head down, tits flattening on the cold table and I could see the sides from behind. Her asshole peaked ever so slightly between the cheeks and I slid a finger from her clit to her asshole.

She was soaked. I was hard.

I had her lay on her back and she grabbed her knees to spread wide for me. I dropped my pants and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. She cried out for god and I felt my dick lubricate.

"Now miss.... I'm sorry, I never got your name."

"Sarah! Sarah Blair!... oh god"

"Yes, Miss Blair. I'm going to fuck you now. Probably for the rest of the day. Save for a couple of necessary breaks but I will be taking all of your holes today. Many times each."

"Oh sweet Jesus yes! Please! As much as you want!"

"If you do good. I'll stay and I'll be using your body a lot throughout my stay."

"I'll be good! I'll be good! I'll be the best!"

I lined up and sank my cock slowly into her, savoring the feeling of her pussy opening up and Accepting me inside her for the first time. It was so snug. So wet.

"So good."

"Yes. Yes. So good. So fucking good.... Oh god! I'm coming!"

Her pussy spasmed around me after a few strokes. Her legs trembled on my shoulders. Her hands dropped the edge of the table tightly. And I just plowed on.

She moaned, groaned, and sang my praises as I leisurely fucked this normally conservative big titty housewife. I watched as her tits rippled and shook from the motion. I palmed both of them and squeezed and her pussy did the same to my cock.

I let the feeling build with long purposeful strokes. The contractions from orgasms and intentional squeezing felt amazing. As I got closer I started to sped up again but still with those long strokes. I wanted to prolong the feeling until finally I let loose and release all the cum I had into Sarah's hungry and almost suctioning pussy.

"Fuuuuuck that was good." I said as I pushed as far as I could inside her. I leaned down and sucked on her tits then kissed her deeply. Whatever size I lost came back with a vengeance and she felt me grow inside her.

"Oh my fucking god" she whispered as she struggled to regain her all her faculties. I enjoyed her embrace and felt her soft body a she gently rocked her hips taking advantage of still being deep within her. Finally though I got up and pulled out. My cock covered in her cream and mine.

I helped her up as she landed on shaky legs. Using me and the walls and occasional counter for help, I finally led her to the living room, tossed a couch pillow on the floor in front of the recliner and sat down in it.

Showing that she was worthy to host me, without a word she kneeled on the pillow in front of me and began to lick up our combined juices then surprised me by attempting a deepthroat.

She gagged and struggled but kept on going back for more. Here was that previous innocent housewife choking herself on my dick and making progress until she finally managed it down her throat. I moaned as she succeeded and I could have sworn I saw and felt s smile despite her mouth and throat full.

"Oh my god!" She said after a few more thrusts and holding me in her throat for a while. "You're bigger than my husband and I knew I would struggle but there was no way I was going to fail you."

"Speaking of which." I said as she now more easily slid me into her throat and back out. "Where is your husband and when does he get home?"

She licked and stoked. Unwilling to cease stimulating me. "He's at work... he's a lawyer and he's got a case he's working on. He has been getting home past 7 all week.

I looked at the time. I got just over 6 more hours with her before. He gets home. "Expecting anybody else?"

"My best friend Ashley might stop by. She comes in randomly." She started using two hand in a twisting and stroking motion while staring at my cock. "She has a key and most of the time just walks in."

"Well. Let's set up for that possibility. Go get my pants from the kitchen."

On slightly more stable legs she rushes to the kitchen and returns with my pants. I grab them and take out a clip on a lanyard attached to a strong double sided tape. I pull out my wallet, think for a second and out pops out another card and I attach it to the clip.

"Here. Tape this on the outside on the front door."

I repeat the process and this time I tell her to tape it on the garage door or whatever door her husband uses when he gets home.

She does all this without hesitation and then kneels down on the pillow again looking up at me almost pleading with her eyes.

"So how does a woman such as yourself learn to suck dick like that? Just how many have you sucked?"

She licks her lips and responds "Only one sir. My husband's. Though I have to say you are bigger. I might have given him oral thousands of times by now. We've been together since high school and grew up religious so sex was a no no. But we weren't as good as we were supposed to be and the usual anal loophole was scary and disgusting to me. So I sucked his dick and I grew to love it even after we married and could have regular sex. I took pride in doing it for my husband and now the pride and honor I feel in showing you how good I am is immeasurable."

"Well you have good reason it seems. But let's make sure. Give me your best loving blowjob full of worship. Make me feel good. Prolong it. Make me ache."

"Yes sir!"

And oh god did she do as I asked. Long slow licks looking up at me. The tight seal of her lips and she went up and down. Never lacking enough saliva for that exquisite slick feeling. The feeling of her throat massaging the head and she slipped me in and out. At the end of it, with pure elation on her face, she licked the underside as she stroked me until I came again. First shot on her face and the rest in her mouth and a bit down her throat as she shoved her face as far as it would go into my crotch.

When she started down there maybe twenty seconds after I was done and slowly and amazing pressure from her lips, pulled back. I patted her head and called her a good girl. She shuddered as she looked to be experiencing pure joy. She even teared up a bit at the praise. I looked and admired her. Groped her a bit as well. Yeah, I think this is the place.

"I am pleasantly surprised at your cock sucking ability." Pure, practically sinful pride appeared on her face as she struggled to catch her breath still. "Now I need you to go shower, wash the cum off you and shave that pussy for me. Bring me a water and hand me the remote before you go."

She does this and I settle in and relax drinking my water. I'm going to need to stay hydrated. Maybe 15 minutes later the door opens suddenly and I hear a rush of steps towards the living room. I look to my side and see this shorter woman with dark hair. She had a wild look in her eyes as she takes in the site of me pantsless on the recliner. She was wearing a plain black shirt and pants that seemed to struggle to accommodate her hips. From the front I could see whatever she lacked in the tits department went ten times over to that fat ass I could see from the front onto off some thick thighs that seemed structurally necessary for what she was carrying.

"Oh my god it's true! That lucky bitch!"

"Hello, and who might you be?"

"I'm sorry. How rude of me. I'm Cassie. Cassie Kennedy."

"Come here Cassie Kennedy."

Her face brightened red as she came to me. I directed her with my hand without saying a word in front of me. I traced me hands along her side and lingered on her hips. She started breathing harder. I turned her around, had her bend over a bit and grabbed her waist band and with a bit of effort, peeled those pants off her and over that ass along with her pantries.

I was greeted by flesh as wide as my shoulders. Two big round and smooth cheeks I immediately grabbed and massaged. I leaned and gave each one a good bite. She yelped which turned into a moan. I spread her cheeks and saw the wet pussy and puckered asshole they hid. She was shaved and the lips glistened she was so turned on.

I continue to massage, grope, squeeze and spank that ass. Really enjoying it. Finally I moved her to the arm of the couch. Bent her over it and positioned her at the right height and angle without a word. From experience she reached back and spread her cheeks to allow me better access. She must know the struggle of getting through that much ass and knows to make it easier. Made me wonder of her experiences as I didn't see a wedding ring and her best friend that had only one man before me.

I take off my shirt and place it on the coffee table and sink into her easily with her natural lubrication. I grabbed her ass to spread it more to get even deeper. A low guttural sound came from her throat as I went as far as I could. I continued pressing myself into her as I made circular motions with my hips enjoying every bit of her insides I could. Cassie gripped the couch and in think I heard something tear on it over the primal sounds she was making.

I stroked in and out watching how I spread her wide with each stoke. God that looked good. Then when I got my fill of the sight, I grabbed her hips hard and started giving her much harder fuck. Her ass making the slapping sounds loud and ripples across that backside with each impact.

She said words during all of this. They were unintelligible though. The intent behind them was clear though. Pure pleasure and reverence.

Soon she had her first orgasm and she got slicker. You could hear the wetness and squelch as I continued using her. Barely six words said to her and here she was dripping pussy juice on her best friend's couch. That's how Sarah found us.

"Holy shit! Cassie?"

She was in a bathrobe with wet hair and she let it fall open as she continued to stare at us. I see she did as was told and shaved that bush. She rushed over to get a better.

"I knew it. Only you have an ass like that."

I chuckled as I realized she couldn't see her face from behind the couch as it was pressed into the cushions. Only thing she could see from there was my hips thrusting into a big rippling butt. She reached down and caressed her head and moved some hair out of the way of her best friend's face and giggled.

I grabbed her and pulled her to my side. With a firm hand on one of Cassie's hips and the other on Sarah's ass, I kissed Sarah deeply. My thrusting slowed down but Cassie picked up the slack and started thrusting back. I made out with her until Cassie came hard and I heard the squelching get louder and felt wetness run down my balls.

I pulled out and Cassie remained in place lacking strength to move as I continue to kiss Sarah and with the newly freed hand I feel the end result of my previous instructions to her. She did a good job. Sarah for her part reached down and played with my soaked dick and stroked it. After a bit I sit on the couch and instruct her to clean her friend off of me.

She grabs the pillow from before, pulls back her hair and uses a hair tie that was around her wrist and proceeds to lick every inch of Cassie's juices off of me making sure to not ignore my balls then continues to wrap those huge tits around my cock and tit fuck me.

"Oh god sir! It was so hot coming in and watching you fuck her. I always knew she was holding back being a slut and hid that side of her from me. How wet she got is proof of that. I can't imagine a better way to confirm my suspicions." as she gave a laugh.

Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers