In The Crack

Story Info
Iggy Azalea puts on a twerk show for an old friend.
8.7k words
5
21.3k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This was a specialized story written for my good friend Hawk back in 2019. The premise and ideas were entirely his, and I thank him for letting me post it for everyone to read.

******************

Miami, Florida

Dark clouds covered whatever could've been moonlight on a special night that featured the sky illuminated from the full lunar. Forecast showed light rain on a winter night, but it was nothing to worry about in South Florida. Even through a cool winter night, it wasn't bad enough to force wearing pants. Hawk had found himself in town on a lucky ride, ready to cash in his chips for some fun at a local strip club in downtown by the name of 'The Ass Factory'. The club's origins were of no concern to him, just as he didn't pay much attention to the aesthetic of red brick walls outside. Graffiti had been painted over the walls long ago with gang signs and artist renditions of cartoon-like women dressed in lingerie and scantily clad outfits. Each painting was of a woman with a curvy build with most of the art demonstrating a back side with a full blown, thick ass, usually tucked between a thong that wasn't visible.

One could've guessed that each piece of graffiti was based on a Kardashian woman, but large asses had become something in style for women spanning back at least a decade in time now. Moving his right hand to brush his long blonde hair beyond his ear, Hawk stood tall outside the club as he was walking towards the bouncers guarding a closed entrance. He had his ID ready to flash, but more than anything his appointment had already been booked in advance by a special woman who owed him an ass-tastic performance. One could consider it a birthday wish, another may have described it to be the million dollar lap dance and strip tease performance that awaited him. Whatever you wanted to name it, the event was his to enjoy and embrace on this special day. Stepping over to the bounces, he stood tall wearing a black T-shirt with the logo for Ghost BC over the front and denim jeans without his shirt tucked in.

"I'm VIP. Iggy called for Hawk."

Speaking in an almost Scandinavian accent, he gave both men a nod. The bouncers were black, standing tall in dark suits that appeared to be double breasted jackets over white undershirts. Hawk didn't pay their clothes any attention before slipping past them. A narrow hallway led into the strip club. The walls were painted black with flashes of blue and pink neon lights from inside the club. With each step he took, the sound of music was heard louder. It was something of vintage style hip hop beats and instrumentals with a sound reminiscent of the nineties. Three poles were lined up over round shaped platforms of a stage with only a mirror reflective wall. Three women, all with curvy builds worked the poles. A black woman was in the middle wearing only a gold G-string, bouncing her thick ass with each step before walking around the pole. Hawk didn't pay much attention to the other ladies as his eyes glanced around the room for the entrance into the V.I.P. section.

It took some time to locate it within his eye sight, but he couldn't be distracted by what appeared over the triple-header stage. Light blinked the hues of pink, blue and green colors painting over any light surface in the club. Men had flocked to the stage, making it rain dollar bills for the performance of all three ladies. The V.I.P. entrance was over on the right side with another suit wearing bouncer guarding the door. Upon stepping his way over, Hawk flashed a smile to the man who did nothing but smile at him. He knew that he was V.I.P. and had arrived for a special surprise. The door swung open and Hawk stepped inside as the music wasn't as blaring to his ears anymore. Inside the halls of the V.I.P. area were white walls, a stark contrast in comparison to how the inner club appeared with it's dark asthetic and boding atmosphere.

"Hey! Are you Mr. Hawk?"

Catching him by surprise, he turned around and glanced to see a tall black man standing behind him. He wore a pair of glasses over his eyes, but had a bald head and short black beard that made him stick out from the other club personnel that Hawk had encountered so far tonight.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Right this way, Miss. Iggy has been waiting on you. When you get to the door, go in. It's already unlocked for you."

Hawk couldn't help but smirk hearing the man refer to her as 'Miss. Iggy'. He stepped in the direction, brushing past him as the man soon grinned and flashed his teeth.

"It's gonna be a hell of a night for you, my man."

"Oh, is that so?"

He didn't reply. The man just turned his back and began to walk off, leaving Hawk there to find himself down the hallway to an open door frame. Stepping through, his eyes wandered around what appeared to be private rooms. The small hallway had two doors to each side, all in a black color around a gold frame. One of them had the name 'Iggy' painted in gold Old English style letters. Grinning to himself, he went for the knob and opened the door only to be greeted with a dark room. Upon stepping in, Hawk closed the door and soon realized that the space for this room was larger than he had expected. Beneath him down below was a dark red carpet over the floor that appeared to be of white tiles in a slanted pattern. Hawk took a few steps until his foot touched the carpet.

"Come on in honey, make ya self right at home."

There was no way for him to mishear that voice calling in a thick Aussie accent, almost slurring her words slightly from the distance. Hawk glanced around the room but Iggy's figure was nowhere to be seen, not even a shadow at this point. In front of him was a large stage with a stripper pole and a set of 1x1 pile mirrors covering the wall. Hanging above from the ceiling was a set of white lights, giving him the impression that this was more than just a private dance room. All in all, the room appeared more fancy than the club outside the V.I.P. halls, but maybe that was because the most expensive price had to be paid for a woman such as Iggy Azalea. His eyes gazed around once more before Hawk called out to her.

"Iggy is that you?"

"Yeah!"

Taking a few steps forward, her voice was loud and echoed from each corner of the vast room. There was a large black leather couch off to the left side of the room and a matching dark leather chair standing in front of the mini-stage.

"Sit ya ass down for me, honey so I can begin this show. You can take your shoes off too, if that makes you a lil' more comfy."

Once more, her voice loudly echoed through out the room. From the corners of each wall, there appeared to be large surround sound audio speakers but Hawk didn't pay them much attention. For her to tell him to take his shoes off was a map of things to come, for this wasn't simply going to be a night of a private show. Following her instructions, he leaned down and loosened the strings of his shoes before stepping out of them. Hawk left them at the left side corner of the large black leather chair before he sat his buttocks down and felt the cold surface of the arm rests under his skin.

"Alright Iggy, where ever you are, I think I'm ready for this. Wait, take that back. I KNOW I'm ready for this, babe."

Despite her being no where to be seen within the room, she must have heard him call out to her. The lights immediately dimmed, as if the room didn't have enough of a strong and boding atmosphere of darkness. After a few seconds, a curtain that was previously not visible to his eyes from the left side of the stage was drawn back and then the sound of stomping was heard. Iggy Azalea made her appearance just as the lights above shifted to create a row of small lights. She was wearing platform high heels that boomed loudly with each step she made. Hawk leaned up in his chair, temporarily blinded as the lights had forced rays of ricochet into his eye sight. He squinted his eyes, getting a view of her towering figure standing on front of the strip pole on stage. Her long blonde hair was wrapped up in a pony tail that dangled from the top of her head.

There she was in all of her supreme glory. Standing tall in her platform black high heels, fishnet stockings covering her strong roman columns of legs. Hawk gazed up at what appeared to be a large black thong as her outfit down below. A white bra covered her breasts as her pale white skin was mostly exposed and flashing her flat stomach. The look on her face was of one demonstrating a smug level of satisfaction thus far. Iggy had curled her left hand fingers into a fish and shoved it up one of her hips as her ruby red lips remained in that grin. It was an expression of complete confidence, not only in her abilities to put on a private lap dance performance but how she was going to satisfy this man's sensual fantasies tonight. Raising her left hand up, she gripped the pole and then began to turn around. Her backside was the main strength of her luscious body and she knew he wanted to see that big ole, phat white booty.

As soon as she turned her back to him, Iggy wasted no time bending over and spreading her legs out. What little bit of fabric there was from the back side of her thong was easily sucked up from the immense power of her mighty ass. The black end of her fishnet stockings went up to her thighs, just beneath her titanic sized ass. Both hands gripped the pole as she began to slowly sway her hips back and forth. Each cheek of her ass wobbled slightly as the lights began to fade into a new hue of a bright red color. The new visual appearance had a fading color over her skin and then music began to play from the stereo surround sound speakers from each corner of the private dance room. It was the sound of low bass beats followed by a quicker paced trap beat. The instrumental began to play as Iggy moved her feet and then twirled around the pole.

"Dance for me, Iggy!"

Hawk called out to her as Iggy twirled around the pole. She came to a halt from the back, whipping her pony tail and then bending over to shove the metal stripper pole right down the crack of her ass. It fit precisely, pushing her phat cheeks out and then she began to rub up and down. Hawk leaned up from his chair, clapping his hands together as this was the show he had been waiting for. Iggy didn't waste any time showing her supreme ass and doing tricks with it. From the speakers, her voice came in a pre-recorded rap that began to play.

"Left cheek, right cheek."

Right on cue with the lyrics, Iggy smacked both of her hands over her ass. First the left, then tapping the right.

"Damn good hygiene; kill shit, crime scene.

Can't fit in my jeans, ass too big.

I know he's hard, growin' that dick...

So I'm gonna move up, down like a pogo stick!"

After the verse was complete, she continued to move her ass up and down the stripper pole. Iggy was grinding into it while the instrumental hip hop music continued to play. When she finally pulled her ass away from the pole and gripped it again, Iggy looked at him with nothing but fire and desire in her eyes. The lights hanging above shifted colors once again, now fading a more pinkish looking hue as the instrumental beats began to shift into something more in line with 'Retro Wave' synth sounds. The bright synths were heard as Iggy ran both of her hands up to grab her pony tail and undo the small string holding it together. Her hair fell, parted down the middle and then she called out to him.

"You want me to fucking moon you?"

"Yeah, do it!"

Quickly turning her back to him at the edge of the stage now, Iggy turned around and shoved her legs together before bending over and proceeding to moon her man of the hour. After a few seconds, she spread her legs a bit, allowing her to shake her ass back and forth, moving to the left and right. The synth sounds continued to play as Iggy used her hands to reach back and 'clap' her ass cheeks before she began to twerk. Forcing those giant phat cheeks to begin bouncing and slamming up against one another at a steady slow rhythm, matching the pace of the beats playing in the instrumental song. Soon, her rapping was layered over the tracks once again in a pre-recorded playback.

"Bend it over, go low-low to the flo'

Then just like a snow globe, I'm gon'

Shake it fast, shake it slow..."

She adjusted the pace of her movements slightly, bumping her ass slightly faster before moving slowly. At one point she came to a stop and bent over, legs open wide to give him the moment to admire her full ass on complete display. It was a glorious sight as his eyes traced up her legs and studied every inch of that wonderful rump. Iggy remained still for several seconds before she adjusted her legs slightly, then forcing her powerful booty cheeks to begin clapping together in a fast paced rhythm only for a few seconds. Iggy then came to a stop and turned around, grinning down at Hawk before leaning over to tease him with a heavy and ample view of her cleavage. She knew he wasn't concerned about her breasts, all the attention was on that booty. Shaking her head at him, she began to tease him with some dirty talk.

"You want more of that ass, don't you?"

"Yeah!"

"I bet you'd like it better if it was bouncin' up and down your big fuckin' cock! Maybe I'll just take a seat right on your lap, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Suddenly she jumped from the stage, forcing her heels down over the tile floor surface below with a thunderous boom. Hawk had leaned up from where he was sitting in the leather chair, unable to move his eyes away from her thick and curvy body. Iggy was in her zone, looking at him as if he were prey for her sexual hunger that would soon be unleashed. Once she got started, this man wasn't going to know what hit him in the power of a sensual wave of unchained lust. Turning her back to him, Iggy began to shake her ass back and forth as she threw her arms out in preparation for climbing down over his lap. Not yet however, as she had to wait for her vocals to kick in from the now synth based instrumental track that was playing.

"Face down, ass up.

Back it up, drop it..."

Shortly after the verse, Iggy slammed her phat ass down over Hawk's lap. He gasped, not anticipating her to move so quickly.

"Slim thick, big butt.

"Tatted up, pop it..."

Like seconds earlier, Iggy followed the end of the verse with a new action. She began to pop her ass cheeks, forcing them to bounce lightly over his lap while she could feel a bulge from the front of his jeans pushing up from beneath her mighty booty. The left cheek of her ass would pop, followed by the right cheek. After a few seconds of 'popping', she began to roll her hips and grind that amazing ass down onto him. He didn't pay attention to her hand movements but Iggy had already shoved her palms down to press into the leather chair's arm rests. Hawk let out his first moan of the night as the rap continued.

"Throw it back up and bounce dat ass..."

From placing her hands down onto the sides of the chair, Iggy was able to slightly move her ass up and then hovering it over his lap before bouncing it. She moved up and down, grinding forward and back as her big booty bounced around over his lap.

"Bounce dat ass! Yeahhhh!!"

The tempo shifted from the music, going into a faster pace as Iggy's bouncing ass over Hawk's lap created an odd sound of her pale skin bouncing over the front of his jeans. Fop. Fop. Fop. The bulge in his pants had grown mightily, poking upward as she nestled her phat ass back down over it. She took a deep breath, feeling the cock that awaited her from within his pants.

"I'm about to twerk on this dick, just watch me."

Staying true to her words, Iggy lowered herself back down over his lap and bent herself forward. She began her 'twerk' rotation by popping both booty cheeks simultaneously. Left, then right. Again, this time moving right to left. Iggy then began to grind her hips, letting out a grunt as her booty began to twerk. Back and forth, her mighty ass cheeks pumped and jiggled over his lap. Iggy demonstrated the power of her booty when she leaned forward pushing both of her hands down between her thighs to touch the white surface of the chair and then grinding along to the beat of the music. Moving her hands back, she continued to twerk while pressing her palms back down over the arm rests of the chair and lifting herself only slightly.

"Watch me drop it!"

Upon lifting her supreme ass up, Iggy then slammed it down over Hawk's ass with a thunderous 'boom' that was heard beyond the music playing, her skin brushing over the front fabric of his jean pants.

"You like this phat hooker ass, don't you? Like it grinding all over your big fucking dick!?"

Her mighty booty had indeed 'dropped' as Iggy swore to do in her previous sentence. Hawk let out a moan as she began to grind down on it yet again. Both hands were still placed over the arm rests of the chair as Iggy slid her giant hooker ass back and forth, rubbing on his crotch that was positioned right up the middle of her crack. A brushing sound was created from her skin rubbing up against the fabric of his jeans while Hawk moaned. The music was beginning to fade out as a silent map of what was to come in the following minutes. Iggy continued to grind on him, flipping her long golden air as she glanced across her left shoulder to see an expression of pleasure across his face. Soon he spoke up, taking control of the situation.

"Stand up and face me, Iggy."

"Sure thing, boss."

That Aussie accent slurred her words a bit in the thickness of her voice. He liked that she referred to him by 'boss'. Stomping her heels down onto the floor below, Iggy got up and then turned around to face him. The music had nearly faded out but could still be heard with synth bass and drum beats in the distance. Swaying her hips, Iggy shoved her thumbs of both hands down to her thong and then began to push it down. Turning to the left, then the right, she peeled the fish net stockings down with it as her sweet shaved pussy was now in full view.

"You wanted to see this, huh? My pussy... The best you're ever gonna see."

Gritting her teeth, she began to move in a new dance rotation. Her booty wasn't the only thing she knew how to grind as Iggy proved that she could make her 'pussy pop' as one of her songs had once called it.

"Left, right, back to the middle. Head on swivel neck 'till I quivel. Open your mouth, later you're gonna taste my skittles and the rainbow. Mmmmm, bad boys like you get a mouth full of pussy, AKA Listerine."

Raising her right hand up to her mouth, she blew Hawk a kiss and then turned around. Finally stomping out of her fishnets and thong on the floor, her giant booty was now completely naked on full display before his eyes. She began to twerk once more, then using both hands to spread her ass cheeks teasing him with her dark little hole on full display.

"What do you think of that? My booty hole right in front of you, huh? Is it not the most beautiful thing you've ever wanted to see and perhaps... eat?"

Still twerking her ass, Iggy flipped her hair as she faced forward.

"Yeah, bring it over here to me. I wanna devour that big fucking ass, Iggy."

Upon his verbal request, Iggy raised her ass up while Hawk bent down a bit in hovering distance from her mighty, titanic sized booty. She brought it forward, still pulling each cheek back with her bare hands. Fingers stretched across her immense rump and parting right down the middle to her dark little hole.

"My booty hole, you know you want it. Get a good lickin', baby... I wanna feel your tongue go right down the crack."