In The Crack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't hesitate or waste any time parting his lips and edging his tongue down the crack of her ass and to her beautiful pink hole awaiting him. Hawk took his time, sliding his tongue up and down the crack before he wiggled it around her ass hole. He planned on taking his time so they could both enjoy this rimming. Before he knew it, Iggy smashed her ass cheeks over his face, suffocating him in her thickness as she began to rub her ass all over his face. Rolling her hips, she began to twerk on his face while he attempted to dart his tongue into her dark little hole.

"Yeah, I know how to make it clap too. You fuckin' like that, huh? My big phat hooker ass, all up in your fuckin' face!"

A moan was heard muffled between his voice as Hawk was absorbed, blinded and stuck in a world of lustful heat from Iggy's giant ass over his face. She only came to a stop and pulled his head away from her ass after another minute. Hawk could feel her warm fingers roaming through his hair before Iggy moved away from him and now it was time to get his clothes off. Motioning with her right hand fingers, she silently gestured for him to stand up before her. Once his shoes were touching the floor again, that was when Iggy dropped down to her knees. She finished stripping her own skimpy stripper clothes off first, discarding the black bra that contained her pale white tits and perky nipples down below. A boob job had helped elevate her tits into an impressive rack. Hawk watched as her brown eyes glared up at him as she grabbed the front of his pants and busted the from button by the force of her hands.

"Oops, sorry about that. I'm sure you don't mind buying another pair of pants."

He let out a laugh at her subtle words. It was funny, but Iggy had the tone to her voice to tell him that she truly meant business. With both hands, she shoved his pants down along with his white pair of underwear. Hawk's grown cock sprang free from it's clothed prison and flopped towards her face. Iggy licked her lips in a clockwise rotation while Hawk began to step out of his pants and underwear, leaving them as a pile on the floor. Iggy didn't waste any time moving her hands over his cock, wrapping her warm fingers around the pole as she began to stroke it back and forth. He had already stiffened up in erect hardness from her lap dance and grinding.

"Mmmmmm, such a big fuckin' cock and it's all for me."

Those big brown eyes glared up at him with such a devious look as she brought the head to her lips and gave it a kiss. He subtly ignored the tattoos over her right arm, as she had moved it with such speed he didn't have the time to study the artistic designs over her skin. Hawk took a deep breath, gasping as he felt her wet lips over his shaft. Iggy quirked her eyebrows up as she slid the purple helmet between her lips and sucked it. Only for a few seconds did he get to experience it her oral canal before she pulled it out with a popping sound.

"You like my cock, baby?"

Still starring up at him, Iggy nodded her head.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm. It's fucking big for one. For two, it's nice and thick. Just the way I like a big fucking cock, let me tell you that."

Biting down on her lower lip, Iggy let out a soft moan then let go of his cock, allowing it to slightly bounce towards her face.

"There's something I want you to do for me."

"What's that, babe?"

"I want you to fuck my mouth like a vagina. Think you can handle that, Hawk? Use this big fucking dick and fuck my whore mouth like it's a dripping wet vagina?"

A little surprised at her request, Hawk raised his eyebrows a bit. All Iggy did was curve her puffy lips into a smug grin of satisfaction at the fact she had caught him off guard with her desire.

"Grab me by the hair and shove this long fucking dick in my mouth. Fuck it like a vagina. Come on, I know you can do it."

Hearing her utter those filthy words again, Hawk reached down for her hair, gripping it with both hands and causing Iggy to begin moaning.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it, be a fucking man!"

Mouth wide open, she gasped and made an 'ahhh!' sound to tease him just as Hawk thrust his cock into her mouth, effectively ending her speech with a muffled moan. Iggy broke eye contact as she began to suck inch after inch of his long hard cock. He moved his right hand to the back of her head, holding her in place as he began to thrust forward, moving into a good tempo and rhythm as he began to fuck her mouth. 'Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm.' Iggy devoured his long dick while Hawk took a deep breath and suddenly cried out to her.

"Fuck, this mouth will serve good to be fucked."

Spreading his legs a little bit further, Hawk's fingers gripped her platinum blonde hair a bit tight as he now began to ram his cock thoroughly in and out of her mouth. Iggy didn't choke or gag, proving that she had good reflexes to handle a proper mouth-fucking.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Her mouth began to generate audible slobbering and sucking noises while saliva leaked out of the corners of her pink puffy lips.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Iggy's eyes opened wide, gazing up at him as she teared up a bit, choking on his cock after he began to slam the head to the back of her throat. Hawk clenched his teeth, gritting them as he had moved into a heavy rhythm now of fucking her mouth. After a few more seconds, he came to a stop and shoved his entire length slowly down her throat.

"Take it! Take all of it, Iggy!"

When the head reached the back of her throat, she gagged and choked. Eyes watering up as she closed them with her lips buried into his pubes. Hawk bit down on his lower lip, letting out a moan of pleasure at the sensational feeling of this fat assed Aussie rapper slobbering all over his dick. Slowly, he eased his cock out of her mouth, listening to the pop noise it made upon a watery exit. Iggy gasped while a flood of her saliva drenched down her bottom lip, chin and streaking down her neck. She licked her lips, biting down on the lower one to flash her teeth with a grin at him.

"Mmmmmmm, I ain't done sucking that dick. Fuck my whore-mouth with it again."

Like before, her mouth was begging for it. A solid shaped 'O' in the form of her lips and Hawk didn't hesitate to shove his cock back in. With her eyes locked on him from above, Iggy didn't wait for him to begin bucking his hips as she suddenly began bobbing her head up and down his long shaft. Sucking inch after inch of it, the sucking noises were loud as a string of her saliva dripped from the right side corner of her mouth. Hawk began to thrust, meeting the pace she moved her head as he was suddenly fucking her mouth once again. Iggy stopped and allowed him to properly fuck her mouth again.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK"

Eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of his thick shaft pumping into her mouth, Iggy made various slobbering and sucking noises as she took every inch of Hawk's meat. She could hear him gasp while the fingers in her hair moved to a tighter gripped, proving that he could give her another round of skull-fucking action.

"Take that fucking cock! Take it, Iggy! FUCK!!"

He grunted, gritting his teeth for a moment to let out a growling moan while slamming the head of his cock to the back of her throat. Iggy had proven herself able to handle his aggressive style of fucking her mouth like a vagina, as she had ordered him. After another minute of choking her with his cock, he pulled out only to hear her cough and watch as a flood of saliva dripped from her open mouth flooding down her chin where it dripped. Hawk felt he was in complete control now. Letting go of her hair with one hand, he used the left hand to begin dragging her up from the floor. He remembered the couch was over on the left side of the room.

"Come on, I wanna get more comfortable now on the couch."

Iggy didn't object, only moaning as the saliva strings were dangling from her chin now. She stomped the palm of her hands down over the floor and began to crawl like a dog with him. He stood back, watching her thick booty jiggle and each cheek move as she continued to crawl. Unable to help himself, he reared his right hand back and sent it down hard over her titanic sized ass.

SPANK!

"Mmmmmm, smack dat fuckin' ass. Do it again! Ohhhh, yeah!"

SPANK!

The palm of his hand stung in pain, forcing him to shake it out as he continued to grip her hair, forcing her over to the couch. He let go of her hair and then ordered her like a dog.

"Sit!"

Shoving her knees together, Iggy sat like a dog. Hawk couldn't help but grin to himself as he finally began to take off his shirt to complete stripping to complete nudity. He then climbed up on the couch, laying down over the cold leather surface beneath his skin. Motioning with both his hands, he flashed his teeth still grinning at her.

"Come on, I want a sixty-nine position. I want those big buns up above."

Quirking her eyebrows at him, she nodded while licking her lips.

"Ask and you shall receive."

Iggy began to rise up from the position on her knees, stomping her heels forward before she climbed up on the couch. From where he was laying facing up, Hawk was confident that his vision was about to be swallowed up in a seat of her cunt and that supreme ass up above. Iggy straddled him as she climbed on top, lowering her pussy down over his face that completely blinded his vision but allowed him to feel and inhale the scent of her moist heat. Leaning down between his legs, she let out a moan while Hawk could feel her perky nipples poking over his skin. Her head was laid up against his stomach, just above his ball hair in a position where he could raise his head upward while his tongue darted inside of her tight snatch.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Open your mouth and taste my rainbow! Here's my fuckin' skittles!"

it was funny to hear her still mixing metaphors in a bit of a rap during the heat of the moment with hard fucking. Hawk could soon feel her fingers wrapping around his slobber coated shaft as Iggy held it upward and enveloped her lips back around the head. He was too busy concentrating on snaking his tongue thoroughly into her slit and wiggling it around. She began to suck his cock in perfect sync, simultaneously bobbing her head up and down between muffled moans as he was eating her cunt. As Hawk continued to eat her pussy, Iggy began to twerk and force her phat booty cheeks to rumble across his face. "Mmmmmmmm', she let out a muffled moan before raising her lips up to release his cock with a popping noise.

"Yeah, eat that pussy! Eat it while I twerk on your fucking face! You love those big buns, I know you do. Feel 'em move all over your face, mmmm yeah!"

After uttering her filthy words, she spit on the head of his shaft, watching her saliva trickle down the underside of his beautiful thick shaft. Iggy then treated herself by shoving it back into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. The more effort Hawk made to thrust his tongue into her cunt, the harder she was going to suck his long dick. The rumbling of her massive ass cheeks up above sway and bounced almost like the surface of water to a swimming pool. Hawk was in a heaven of big booty pleasure, almost suffocated from her pussy and ass. Iggy didn't stop twerking, still forcing her ass cheeks to bounce and rumble as she began to aggressively suck on his cock. Hawk responded by raising his legs up and squeezing her head in the middle.

This act had completely caught her off guard, forcing Iggy to hold her position in a mild shock. Hawk squeezed his legs around her head, holding her there in place while his tongue remained lodged into her pussy. He then began to buck his hips, forcing his cock to pump thoroughly between her lips and into her mouth. He could hear the sounds of her slobbering and sucking noises beneath the massive thickness of her firm skin laying atop of him. She had stopped twerking long enough for him to raise both hands and smash his palms over her phat ass cheeks and give them a hard squeeze. Keeping her head between his legs, he could feel strands of her hair over his skin, but Hawk didn't pay it no attention. His cock was properly shoved down her throat, his balls flapping up against her chin with each upward thrust he sent into her mouth, all while he had a mouth full of pussy and continued to use his tongue as a weapon on her.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Iggy choked on his cock as the streams of spit began to trail down the underside of his rod. Hawk loosened up his legs and moved them away from her head, soon feeling her hands squeeze his nuts hard. He responded by wiggling his tongue deep inside of her to the point Iggy pulled her lips from his cock. With a soft cry, she belched out a high pitched scream in her thick Aussie accent coming out strong.

"FUCK!!!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Gasping for her breath, Iggy gritted her teeth as her body began to shake. Before he had a chance to respond, she rolled her hips and gently rode his face as the warm sticky substance of her bodily fluid shot into his mouth. Hawk nearly choked from the sudden rush of her juices, but managed to swallow it down entirely. Slithering his tongue of her pussy, he licked over her clit above as Iggy began to rise up from where she was laying over him previously, but not without leaning down and flicking her tongue over the head of his mighty cock. Iggy crawled forward, allowing Hawk to have eye sight again. He leaned forward, still gripping her ass cheeks and pulling them apart to create a passage down the middle of her first skin where he trailed his nose upward to find her dark little hole. As Iggy's hands reached the opposite side arm rest of the couch, she bit down on her lower lip and teased him with her slutty voice.

"Mmmmmm, sniff that booty hole. I know that's what you're going for, baby."

True to her words, Hawk had to have a moment for inhaling deeply at the wonderful smell that her thick buttocks produced. Moving his nose away, he darted his tongue down the crack of her ass, licking it down before trailing back up. He could hear Iggy began moaning in lustful approval before he placed the tip of his tongue at her dark little hole and proceeded to rim her beautiful ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Eat that ass! You love it so much, yes!"

Excitement echoed from her voice like he had not heard before. Iggy bit down on her lower lip before closing her eyes and moaning. For the time being she sat there on her knees, enjoying the moment of him leaned down and eating her ass. Hawk was able to inhale another strong scent of her wonderful booty, breathing it in for a rush of pleasure that coursed through his skin. Few things in life came close to the place and importance of booty. Iggy knew deep down she had the fattest ass to go with her bank account, such a booty that could mesmerize men such as Hawk. Biting down on her lower lip, she moaned and began to twerk, swallowing up his face with that giant ass.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! Eat as much as you want like a buffet, baby."

With her thick ass cheeks beating up against his face, Hawk let out a moan and then used his hands to pull them apart. he needed that line of divide, parting the seas of her immense booty as he could finish up rimming her, just before sliding his tongue down the crack of her ass for a final taste to satisfy his hunger. Once he was done he leaned back up and began to move his legs so he could bend them over and rise up. Iggy had already shoved her palms down over the arm rest of the couch and used her knees to elevate herself up a bit into a doggy-style position. It seemed obvious to him that she knew what his current desire at hand was and he was ready to experience it. Glancing at him from beyond her right shoulder, she nodded at him and spoke.

"You wanna fuck me? Then go ahead, boss. Fuck me real good before you shove that big fucking dick up my ass."

"Oh, so you know I wanna fuck that ass too, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, I do! What were you gonna do, boss? Make me beg for it? Don't pretend you were just gonna getting to pound my ass, cause I ain't falling for that!"

Hawk laughed at her words. Whether she tried or not, Iggy had a good sense of humor that was refreshing for a woman in her profession. Turning her head back forward, she spread her knees out over the plush leather cushions of the couch and began to twerk her ass back and forth. Hawk glanced down for a moment, watching as those perfect phat booty cheeks bounced and shook up against one another. His hands were not touching her whatsoever, as he didn't want to disturb the rhythm on display from her mighty ass. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those cheeks twerked together so perfectly, as if he needed any further proof of what a twerk master Iggy had become throughout time. Becoming distracted again at watching her ass bounce back and forth, cheeks slapping up against each other in that perfect rhythm, he licked his lips and finally gripped his cock with his left hand and brushed it between her thighs below.

"Don't make me wait and beg you, Hawk. Get that big fucking cock inside of me and fuck my pussy with it. The way you fucked my mouth earlier, I know you can handle this pussy. You know what to do."

"Don't worry, I wasn't gonna make you beg."

Shoving the head of his cock to her pink wet folds, Hawk took a deep breath as he experienced his first moment inside of Iggy. She proceeded to gasp before shoving back on him, forcing her huge ass to brush up against his skin. That was the gesture she needed to make for him to grab her ass cheeks, give them a good squeeze and then begin to pump his cock in and out of her. Iggy sank her fingernails down into the leather surface of the couch's arm rest and then moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, Hawk! Fuck me like a boss! Yeah, fuck this phat ass bitch the way you've always wanted to!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together echoed loudly through the room. Raising his right hand up, he sent it down with a hard swat, giving her a good spank that caused her to moan as her thick body began to shake about over the couch.

"Fuck me! Yeah, fuck me!!"

As Iggy began to scream to him, Hawk raised his right hand again while thrusting into her vulva.

SPANK!

"Yeah, spank my fucking ass! HARDER!!"

His hand raised again, this time striking her ass with a hard slap.

SPANK!

Iggy's phat ass cheeks wobbled and shook around from their bodies hitting together and the striking of his palm across her firm skin. Hawk moaned from feeling the tight walls of her cunt as he continued to spank that perfect booty.

SPANK!

"Yeah, do it again! Spank me, boss!"

SPANK!

"One more time, fuck yessss!!"

SPANK!

Hawk cried out in pleasure while his hand was stinging in pain from striking her ass repeatedly. Still thrusting in and out of her pussy, he only slowed down to move his hands to her thick ass cheeks. A subtle hint of where his cock would be going next. Before he could pull out, Iggy began to twerk and bounce her ass cheeks again for a few seconds. She came to a stop and began to 'pop', forcing her ass cheeks to bounce one after the other. First the left cheek, then the right. Somewhat distracted by this movement, Hawk came to a stop and began to slide his cock out of her ass.

"Hold those big buns still for me, baby."

Iggy giggled at his orders in her soft, yet powerful Aussie accent.

"Ohhhhh, why you want me to do that? You need them standing still so you can slide that big... fucking... cock between 'em?"

Her words were enough to tease him and push his desires into overdrive. Slipping his cock from her vulva, Hawk was bound and determined to do just as she said. He shoved his fat cock right down the middle parted passage way of her mountain-like, titanic sized buns. It fit perfectly before getting swallowed up, almost like a pair of large breasts, but even better, it was a powerful booty. Hawk then used his hands to hold her ass cheeks together and began thrusting his cock forward between them. Iggy gasped then let out a hard laugh as she realized what he was doing.