In The Crack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, you gonna fuck those big buns too before you take my ass? You're a goofy man, boss. But I like it! Mmmmmm, that feels so fucking good."

Encouraged by her words, he didn't stop. Up and down his cock slid between those wonderful cheeks while Iggy let out a purring moan.

"That's so fucking hot, I wish I could watch you do it, mmmmmmmm..."

With his cock still lodged tightly in the crack of her ass, Hawk didn't want to stop. Up and down, he watched it go, disappearing between the fold before the head popped back up. Iggy moaned again before letting out a sensual laugh. She glanced over her left shoulder to see the look on his face demonstrating the pleasure he was receiving at the moment. It was but another subtle reminder of just how powerful her ass truly was. When Hawk was finally done playing with her crack, he let go of her ass cheeks and gripped his rod with his left hand fingers wrapping lightly around it. His blue eyes looked forward at her brown hues and he gave her a nod.

"Alright babe, you ready for this?"

Nodding her head, Iggy replied.

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm. I want you to ram it. Ram my ass with that nice, long and strong fucking cock."

To hear her rhyming words about his cock had only made him grin. Showing it down the crack and poking at her dark little hole, Hawk took a moment to brace himself. When the head of his cock penetrated her ass, he could hear Iggy moan in approval.

"That's it, get that whole fucking dick inside my ass. Ram it up in there, baby. Don't be scared to push a lil' bit."

He placed his left hand palm down over one of her firm ass cheeks, getting a grip before bucking his hips and ramming every inch of his rod into her. Iggy just moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping in while Hawk had to gasp, unable to hold back a cry of pleasure from the tightness of being inside her dark little hole.

"Shit, your ass is fucking tight!"

"Yeah! Tell me something I don't know, boss!"

Before he was able to begin thrusting, Iggy shoved back, forcing his cock further into her ass while Hawk sat there on his knees and watched every inch of his cock get swallowed up by her giant booty. From her body movements and brushing those phat cheeks up against his skin, Hawk was aware that she desired this just as much as he did. Moving his hands down to the small of her back, he pushed his fingertips down and then began to buck his hips, slamming his cock up her ass while grunting. Iggy moaned as her hair began to sway around with her body lightly shaking.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck my big ass! Ram it with that big fucking cock! That nice, long and STRONG COCK!! GIVE ME EVERY LAST FUCKING INCH OF IT, BOSS!!"

Gritting his teeth, Hawk began to thrust with every bit of strength in his body, truly pounding that ass with inch after inch of his long cock. Their bodies hit together as Iggy's impressive phat buns would smack over his skin with rippling waves that ran through her skin. Fop. Fop. Fop. Their bodies created a loud noise that echoed through the room as they were pushing together with each thrust he sent into her. Iggy bit down on her lower lip, closing her eyes while her breasts began to shake a bit from beneath her.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!!! KEEP RAMMING IT WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK! YOUR NICE, LONG AND STRONG COCK!!"

There was no stopping him now. All this time Hawk had dreamed of her supreme, titanic sized ass and now he was finally getting it. Over and over, he pounded every inch of his dick inside that perfect ass. Iggy continued to scream at him, her words nearly slurring due to her Australian accent that came out heavily.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAHHHHHHHH! POUND MY ASS, RAM IT!! RAMMMM IT!! YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK YEAH, DAT'S IT! JUS' LIKE DAT!!"

Hawk groaned, moaning loudly as he then moved his hands to grip her ass cheeks as they came crashing up against his body with each full thrust. He didn't plan on stopping, not until he busted his nut and blew his hot load right up her ass. Iggy continued to scream to him.

"JUS' LIKE DAT, JUS' LIKE DAT!! FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK... MAH... ASSSSSSS!!!"

Over and over his cock pounded, rammed and slammed directly up her booty hole. Unable to hold himself back, he gave her every inch of his cock, again and again. Hawk loved listening to her scream, moan and slur her speech in that cute Aussie accent. As he grunted and continued to thrust into her ass, he tried to slow down to fight off his orgasm. All this time he had been fucking the woman of his dreams and didn't want it to end. The supreme booty, a holy grail of asses was now his with his cock jammed inside of it. Hawk didn't want to stop, but he knew at any second now he was going to blow his thick, creamy wad right up her ass. Pound after pound, pumping inch after inch while the beads of sweat began to drip from his forehead.

"Fuck!! Ohhhh, Iggy!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

With one final thrust into that mighty supreme ass, Hawk came to a stop as he felt the cum surging through his veins and then popping inside of her tight ass. Iggy gasped before moaning out to him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck... I can feel your cum in my ass, boss. Fill it up. Give me every last fucking drop of your warm cum.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck!"

"I want it all in my ass, all of it. Every last fuckin' drop, pretty please..."

Groaning once more, Hawk kept his cock shoved up her tight back door hole, still filling it with spurt after spurt of his warm seed. He didn't want to pull his cock out from her tight hole, but once he felt the flood of his own cum around his rod, that was the sign for him to finally make a subtle exit. Adjusting his knees over the couch, he was ready to stand after his rod shoved up the crack of her ass upon the exit he made. Just as Hawk stepped his right foot down over the floor, Iggy glanced over at him. She had raised her right arm, elbow touching the arm rest of the couch and her knuckles just under her chin. Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a soft grunt before a squirting sound was made. Hawk watched as his cum went flying out of her ass, splattering over the couch to create puddles that would dry into cum stains over the black leather surface.

"Ohhhh, my. That is so fucking beautiful."

"Did I do good, boss?"

Iggy smiled upon asking her question to him. Before he could reply, she strained herself and ore of his cum began to squirt out of her ass and over the sofa. Thick droplets were made of puddles and strings of cum over the black leather surface of the couch. All Hawk did was smile back at her and he didn't need to speak a word. Iggy knew he approved of her naughty behavior, as she had truly done a good job after all. How could she have not? His cock was drained and it was a wonder to her that he had any strength left after such filthy fucking they had done together.

THE END