All Comments on 'In The Criminal Justice System....'

by EroticaSeanStyle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
law & disorder

great way to really end one of my favorite shows. i was p.po'd when she was fired, but thanks to you i'm not so mad. maybe you should continue with either this story or the rest of the characters from the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Job

Great work. maybe more stories about other characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
suggestion

you should do one with angie harmon and the blond from svu.

BarnoBarnoover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Elisabeth Rohm who plays Serena Southerlyn was the hottest woman on TV. It was sad to see her go. I absolutely adored her in those sexy suits. I had started a story on her in much the same vain as your story. I hope to have it on the site within a month or so. Maybe we can compare notes.

Meanwhile I loved the way you brought Jill Hennessey's charactor back to life through her sister. You are off to a very sexy start and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful, more please

I loved the story. you picked up the sensuality of the characters really, really well. I love any story about law and order, and this is the best I have read in a long time. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very hot L & O

This story was extremely hot. Do another one featuring Stephanie March of SVU and maybe Angie HArmon or Mariska Hargitay. Like other fans. I hated when they fired Elisabeth Rohm

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Very well done

My only problem with this story was that you didn't hook Serena up with Carey Lowell's charactor. Those two women have the best legs on TV and would have been an incredible pair. Still it's your story and you get to pick the charactors and you did a good job writing the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous