All Comments on 'In The Dark'

by laceNlthrgrrl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh...

so hot! Thanks for a great 5 star scene. Have no idea what the language gripe is about. Made perfect sense to me -- and I have a bit of experience with writing for public consumption. I guess some folks just like to bitch. Or maybe it's just jealousy. Keep on writing and have a great day! And never, ever let the turkeys get you down.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 12 years ago
Oh, so very seldom.

Oh, so very seldom do you read a story that just takes your breath away. This was one of those few. Short(sadly), intense (to a surprising degree) and as the guy who delivers the slaps, whose hand is on the flogger and the cane, knowing the submissive finds it is as exciting as I do, is erotic as hell.

Thank you laceNlthrgrrl for giving everyone a glimpse into a submissive's POV of a very intense play session.

Mike

.

cfuhrercfuhreralmost 12 years ago
Very well done

This was an amazing piece. It had good pace and intensity, it was detailed without being verbose. I couldn't find any technical errors. Congratulations on your first posting and I cannot wait to read more!

fit2betiedfit2betiedalmost 12 years ago
Great Start to your writing

Very direct, I like that. I could almost seen the room and the people in it.Almost.

You have a good start here, learn how to use words that will help the reader see the story. With out over doing it.

I look forward to the next edition.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years ago
Very Well Done

I'm not much for BDSM--particularly the painful stuff--but this was great on many levels. In particular, I'm really impressed with your mechanics and pacing, and the way you set such a solid tone in what you choose to say and not say. There is not a word wasted.

This was a goddamn good job.

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodealmost 12 years ago
Yowza!

Tantalizing, vivid, and erotic. Your narrative conveys a mix of fear and anticipation. Good job, keep writing!

litfan10litfan10almost 12 years ago
nice start

very nice start Lace. You provide nice, hot action, while clearly explaining the mindset well. I look forward to more from you.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago

Nice work. Good start.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Not a Single Quibble

Strong debut, lace. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dark, beautiful, what I crave.

Elegantly and delicately written. You made me remember my Sir. I need him to do these things to me now. My pussy is aching too. Thank you .

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

It is never easy to submit a first story to the public's gaze and I know how the 'butterflies' can reduce you to a wreck, waiting for the first comment, so I felt I had to say welcome and thank you for this fine little story. You have every reason to be pleased with it and I hope you will bring us many more such stories.

Advice is a difficult thing to give and it is probably best not to ask for it in so open a way, but mine is that you keep writing; the more you write, you better you will become at it - like most things, really! Don't allow yourself to be too 'puffed-up' by positive comments or too disheartened by bad ones. It is easy to be a critic, or 'failed artist' as someone once described them.

Thank you, laceNlthrgrrl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous