All Comments on 'In The Dark'

by laceNlthrgrrl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

It is never easy to submit a first story to the public's gaze and I know how the 'butterflies' can reduce you to a wreck, waiting for the first comment, so I felt I had to say welcome and thank you for this fine little story. You have every reason to be pleased with it and I hope you will bring us many more such stories.

Advice is a difficult thing to give and it is probably best not to ask for it in so open a way, but mine is that you keep writing; the more you write, you better you will become at it - like most things, really! Don't allow yourself to be too 'puffed-up' by positive comments or too disheartened by bad ones. It is easy to be a critic, or 'failed artist' as someone once described them.

Thank you, laceNlthrgrrl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dark, beautiful, what I crave.

Elegantly and delicately written. You made me remember my Sir. I need him to do these things to me now. My pussy is aching too. Thank you .

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Not a Single Quibble

Strong debut, lace. Keep writing!

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago

Nice work. Good start.

litfan10litfan10almost 12 years ago
nice start

very nice start Lace. You provide nice, hot action, while clearly explaining the mindset well. I look forward to more from you.

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodealmost 12 years ago
Yowza!

Tantalizing, vivid, and erotic. Your narrative conveys a mix of fear and anticipation. Good job, keep writing!

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years ago
Very Well Done

I'm not much for BDSM--particularly the painful stuff--but this was great on many levels. In particular, I'm really impressed with your mechanics and pacing, and the way you set such a solid tone in what you choose to say and not say. There is not a word wasted.

This was a goddamn good job.

fit2betiedfit2betiedalmost 12 years ago
Great Start to your writing

Very direct, I like that. I could almost seen the room and the people in it.Almost.

You have a good start here, learn how to use words that will help the reader see the story. With out over doing it.

I look forward to the next edition.

cfuhrercfuhreralmost 12 years ago
Very well done

This was an amazing piece. It had good pace and intensity, it was detailed without being verbose. I couldn't find any technical errors. Congratulations on your first posting and I cannot wait to read more!

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 12 years ago
Oh, so very seldom.

Oh, so very seldom do you read a story that just takes your breath away. This was one of those few. Short(sadly), intense (to a surprising degree) and as the guy who delivers the slaps, whose hand is on the flogger and the cane, knowing the submissive finds it is as exciting as I do, is erotic as hell.

Thank you laceNlthrgrrl for giving everyone a glimpse into a submissive's POV of a very intense play session.

Mike

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh...

so hot! Thanks for a great 5 star scene. Have no idea what the language gripe is about. Made perfect sense to me -- and I have a bit of experience with writing for public consumption. I guess some folks just like to bitch. Or maybe it's just jealousy. Keep on writing and have a great day! And never, ever let the turkeys get you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous