All Comments on 'In the Dark'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Writing was good

But this was a viscous and disgusting story.

She deserved shame and a divorce, not false charges, imprisonment, rape, torture and mutilation.

I have a fantasy of dismembering everyone that harmed her and crushing every bone in Ken's body slowly.

I despise cheaters but have only sympathy for this brutalized woman at the end of this story.

I would love to see a continuation where she finds someone who really loves her and where she enacts payback for the vile atrocities inflicted on her.

I don't find her character admirable but totally undeserving of her ordeal.

IMSmutIMSmutalmost 8 years ago
What about Darlene's sister?

Why does she hate her sister so?

What does she see in Ken?

Why and when did she hook up with Ken?

What happened while she and her sister were out of touch?

Self-centered and narcisitic as Darlene is, Ken is a complete monster.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Pretty hard to beat a

viscous story. Seems to sort of stick with you.

Viscous/Viscosity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscosity

Wikipedia

The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to gradual deformation by shear stress or tensile stress. For liquids, it corresponds to the informal concept of "thickness"; for example, honey has a much higher viscosity than water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Out of The Dark and Into The Light

Yep...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Silentsound, has it right.

Wrote well but a horrid story

Aldultery is terrible and hurtful, but it is not a crime that deserves torture, mutilation, and gang rape.

Anyone that thinks that (for the commenters) is low life scum.

I know it was just a story, and hopefully Saxon you don't REALLY think that adultery deserves that kind of punishment, but it is the commenters that scare me.

I truly think they will vote that crooked, banshee in for president.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
silentsound

First this story is fiction. Second she eagerly repeatedly cheated on her husband and enjoyed demeaning him. Her actions on the trip that left her stranded proved she would never stop cheating, would take more and more risks. Eventually she would have ended up with wrong man and been infected and pass the diseases on to husband.

True the author had her punished in despicable ways,but no less than the husband would have endured when infected with hiv.

More to the point she never expressed remorse or shame at her own behavior

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Don't you just love a happy ending? And they all lived happily ever after. At least the good people. Not the betraying cheating disgusting cunt wife and her asshole college cock. No, no happy ending for them. Awww..

In fiction anything is possible.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
my take

Ken may not be the beast that many of you think that he was. It seemed that everyone in Thailand was aware that she was trash. And was treated as such by those he went to see. Carlos was, obviously, a set up. She didn't hesitate to fall into that trap. She reaffirmed her piece of shit status. He had no knowledge that the judge would sentence her so harshly.. he left Thailand the day after her arrest. Everything from that point was out of his hands. Fate and karma dealt her a bad hand. As for Jeff, he was obviously set up . What happened to him while incarcerated was pretty much out of Kens hands. Although bad karma seemed to follow him also. Occasionally fate prevails. Both obviously paid harshly for their sins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some would say that I brought it all on myself. I, however, don't feel my small indiscretion warranted the loss of everything dear to me.

Funny how an over entitled sociopathic bitch will always blame everyone but herself.

Well played, Saxon Hart :)

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Crap

This story was terrible crap. This author can write very good stories and really crappy ones. I think his mind is a little screwed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over the top

But she was in a third world country where it wasn't far off normal to have horrific things happen.

Keeping her legs closed to all that didn't belong there would have prevented all that.

Innocent people have terrible things happen to them but, doing nothing wrong is still the best defense against having terrible things happen to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO VERY WORHTWHILE

I asked for btb and I got btb. This self entered bitch actually thought she had been wronged. I would have liked to get some of the reaction of our hero Ken and yes, if he set up both her and Jeff he's my hero. Just make sure that he feels no regret for taking as much as he could from the cheating skank while getting rid of her. The thing is that in today's society, there is no dire consequences for bad behavior. Bull shit statements like, "it was only sex", "the heart wants what the heart wants", "it wasn't anything to do with our relationship" try to give validity to the notion that it's ok to just go ahead and disrespect the institute of marriage and the other person in the marriage relationship. But with actions such as these depicted in this story as a warning to keep your dick out of someone else's pussy maybe people would start to think about possible detrimental outcomes. Maybe Jeff thought about shoving his dick into someone's wife while that shiv was being shoved into his cuckolding ass. That's right, people paying for bad behavior would probably create a much more civil community.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

As I read this again I kept wondering, as I did the first time, that most of the punishment was improbable. After thinking about that I eventually decided we spend a ton of money on movie plots that aren't any more plausible so que sera. Still no remorse at the end was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wimp

he was a real wimp got another countrry to take care of his wife got somebody to kill her boyfriend and did not have the balls to confront her what a big effing WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There should be penalties

For betrayal but that was more than called for by far. On the other hand if you stoke the pot of emotion you might get more than you bargain for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too far over the top...

...and too tedious....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Hey annony another LW story you hated.

heheheheheh reminded you of your dead ex wife again huh?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Over the top.punishment??? Oh yeah!!

But her total lack of remorse, proves it was her just due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
07/18/17 Anonymous is a dickhead

This was an excellent story with very good BTB on the wife and her lover. He was smart enough to punish his cheating wife and her lover without being placed in jail. He was much smarter than they were. Anonymous 07/18/17 is just another cuckold who loves to eat his wife's pussy ouzing with her lover's cum. Ignore his comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe It’s Just Me...

But I just did not enjoy this story, even a little. There absolutely were no decent people in this story. Okay, maybe the Japanese lawyer who tried to get her out of the Thai prison. The husband, the wife, the prison guards, the prisoners, her sister, nobody. Just a tedious story about a group of worthless people. D

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Thailand

As the great american Philosopher Forrest gump once said "It's a whole nother country".....Go anywhere and beware......T

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gave it 3 stars

BTB isn't my thing, but I can enjoy a well-written one if the spouse being cheated on is likeble. This guy wasn't.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Time for Darlene to put a hit on her ex. her sister and both their kids. Actually that would be to easy. She just have them tied up and their two daughters killed in front of them slowly and painfully. Then both hubby and sis mutilated to a degree that they would never be able to have sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ATM With the Kid Next Door?

"Feces-streaked cock"?

Just disgusting and repulsive!! Stopped reading there and 1-starred it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Timriv, feel free to stop breathing at any point. You're using up oxygen unnecessarily.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Timriv, you are always an ass

but advocating for murdering small children shows that you have mental issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY!! DOES ANYONE KNOW?

What the hell is wrong with this Timrev character? Kill kids because she had to pay for being a cheating slut? In what world does this person live? I'm not sure his comments should be allowed on this page. He is obviously psychotic.

Bottom line, this cunt got just what she deserved. I'm just sorry that Ken didn't get to laugh in her face about her "unfortunate" time of incarceration. After all, how long did she have him in the prison of disrespect and cuckolding. It's only right she do her time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pump action shotgun

Shoot ex husband Ken, then her sister, in the knees. Tell them the children are next. Apply tourniquets/pressure bandages to keep them alive.

Relate the long story of her time in prison and her boy-toy killed in jail. Occasionally kick their legs during the story to cause pain from the broken bones.

Afterwards, kick Ken in the nuts and when he recovers, cut off his dick and let him bleed out.

Tell sister how she's saving her from an evil vicious man who's response would incredibly disproportionate should sister do something Ken doesn't like.

Remind sister she's off to find the kids, but has changed her mind and will only maim them. Leave, call paramedics, and go far away so sister won't hear final shot gun blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

To the anonymous below me. Please get help, you're a danger to others and yourself.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Now that's a BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The anon with the pump action shotgun comment is Timriv. It's funny, when you send Timriv a message, it's a female's email address the shows on the return message.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
The BTB was fine

but all that detail about life in a Thai prison was just really heavy going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My thoughts

The wife thought she only did a small indiscretion. She was a whore of the worst kind....a woman that makes men wonder about all females. Her pain was minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good on you Ken

as for the grossly unfaithful wife

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 GOOD FUCKING JOB AND SERVES YOUR FUCKED ASS RIGHT

1'000'000 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Even after her ordeal in the prison, Darlene didn't think that she had done anything wrong. Her little "indiscretion" cost her everything she had and the cheating bitch was still in denial. Wonder if Kent had anything to do with Jeff's demise? A good looking guy with a nine inch cock shouldn't have to rape anyone. I hope it was Kent getting some back.

calflashcalflashabout 4 years ago
Raped

How's it feel to be raped literally and figuratively like most men get in a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC is dumber than the average Trump supporter!

Of course Ken set up Jeff! Just like he set up his ex-wife! His ex-wife thought she could cheat on Jeff at time and anywhere! She was a self serving bitch and she deserved everything she got! Just like all cheaters!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

I don't know what all the fuss is about. You warned readers right from the getgo that your tale was a BTB and fuck me, did you deliver! The selfish bitch got what she deserved...no pity. Good on you for sticking with your planned theme and to hell with the naysayers!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. There are BTBs and then there is this. This cheating bitch never did feel any guilt for her infidelity. She was set up nicely and burned to a crisp.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Life's a bitch and so was she

.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
It's so strange

How cheaters never see themselves at fault it's everyone else but them.

When you marry and make vows you need to understand life will get boring and tough after years of repetitive stuff including sex. Marriage isn't about sex as so many people seem so deluded over, it's about making a life together and sticking by you vows for better or worse till death us do part.

Only abuse and adultery warrant going for divorce not because you get an itch to try something different. Cheaters deserve all the punishment they get and more. You have to divorce a cheater because you can't trust them they have lost respect for you and even worse they had become emotionally involved with someone else so you lost their heart as well.

All that can never be gotten back no-matter how much they beg for forgiveness and at some point down the line things will still fall apart or you will spend a life of misery together so it's better to part ways in the beginning and just suffer for the short term.

calibamma707calibamma707about 3 years ago

You all are talking good and I will lead the BTB..but that devil Ken would pay and I mean pay...that was a over kill on his part...where is the sequel Her Big Payback?

calibamma707calibamma707about 3 years ago

...and when I say payback I mean payback! Those two little girls he love, thy snake sister of hers and then mr pussy assKen last after he has endured the destruction of the 3

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
Life's a Bitch and Her Stripper Name is Karma

I don't feel sorry for her at all, she set herself up by going to Carlos the gigilo. All of this could have been avoided if she'd have remained faithful. Jeff learned he was a small fish in a big pond. Ken must have had some deep pockets to pay for all this but the ultimate slap was from her sister Louse once again getting her man...er wait Darlene through her man away for the hung neighbor kid. Funny she still doesn't see how her actions created this scenario...and for those getting upset. Did you feel bad for Cinderella's step mom and sisters at the end of the story? Because this is all made up, just like that was.🤣🤣🤣

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago
Why does everybody want her

to get revenge on him? I am just not quite clear why? She cheated on him, he just took matters in his own hands. Granted in a foreign country, but quite obviously he didn't plan all that happened to her. So I fully agree with everything he did. After all, she didn't just cheat once-she was a serial cheater. From my count she cheated with at least four guys while married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whether his retribution was overkill or not, if I'm Darlene I find a way to burn their house down with everyone in it before finding a bridge to jump off. A nice social media post to the affect of "Hi, I'm Darlene, this is what I looked like before my husband Ken had me falsely imprisoned for drug smuggling in Thailand. I was repeatedly beaten and sexually abused and now will never be able to have children. If you know or meet him please tell him this and ask him how well he sleeps at night." Yeah it'll get taken down but not before a bunch of people see it.

She was nasty and selfish, but he was evil.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Very entertaining story, and she got her proper comeuppance.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Now... THAT is the toll EVERY cheating bitch should be made to pay!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That one almost hurts me to read about it. Not really though, all cheating bitches need to pay a high, non Lea that, price for selfish, recreational sex. She did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting overkill sad story exploiting excessive abuse to totally demean another human being for the sake of divorcing a cheat. What a totally sick mind dreams up such revengeful pain and suffering for what what? Just have the balls to divorce someone. Apparently it’s ok to inflict severe violence and hatred while walking on water feeling sooooo good about how much suffering we can inflict on someone!!!!

And this is a Loving Wives story - from a sick and twisted mind.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

All my revenge is overtop no one could ever believe they would happen

But as far as just sex. Divorce and humiliation

If my wife pulled something like this. Do you know what a watermelon looks like when a 50 cal hits it from 10,000 ft. A must

I wouldn’t care f they caught me

I would love someone do another chapter. With he going after him

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Darlene played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Good story, SH. This one must cost the RAAC pukes sleep...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating skank Darlene deserved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I was Louise I'd be very worried. No telling what an asshole like Ken would do if his steak wasn't cooked the way he wanted it or if he had to pick up the kids because you had a flat tire. Yes she needed to be dumped but this was way beyond excessive. One can only only hope that karma comes to him in equal measure. Anyone who agrees with Ken's actions has some serious mental problems.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Great BTB.

A final conversation between Ken and Darlene would have been the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No final confrontation between Ken and Darlene? You have got to be kidding. Yet another LW author who doesn’t understand the literary concept of denouement. Weird story of over-the-top revenge, not that Darlene didn’t deserve punishment.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great story. An adult woman seduced by an 18yo kid (really?, the whore knew exactly what she was doing), which leads to a four year affair. Then this "good wife" fucks another man she only met hours earlier.

The skank brought everything on herself. Her thoughts for the longest time were only for Carlos, and more frequently Jeff. No remorse for betraying her husband or marriage. Her thoughts of her husband only concern him rescuing her from her predicament. The cheating slut only thinks of her husband and marriage when she hits rock bottom. She doesn't even have remorse for her lover, Jeff, getting shanked.

She assumes no responsibility for anything.

I guess she feels that she had the right to cheat with impunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As bad as Darline was, Ken was worse. I need a finish up where Ken gets his as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pathetic end!! Ken was not man enough to confront his skank wife!! He was just another loser

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

So Ken knew for 4 years and done nothing? And why didn't he want to speak with the ex? Why all the secrecy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some men won’t aggressively rid themselves of a cheater….but instead DO move them out of their lives in a planned manner. They just aren’t as aggressive as pure Alpha-males and seem not to take the infidelity as a pure personal insult ….but still will not tolerate it ultimately, but WILL disengage in a planned manner. Things ultimately will hurt the transgressor though …….sometimes as this story shows to a considerable degree. To each his own is the lesson to take here. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one comes close to rivaling a sale of her to the proverbial Mexican Whorehouse……creative solution for ‘slut clearing’ /.

changing subjects…..a lot of cheaters don’t realize that they are caught by a perceptive spouse by a kiss. When a strange mouth does significant deep kissing the bacterial flora in the mouth is subtly but distinctly changed and a spouse can recognize the different taste in the mouth. Mouth wash doesn’t help because as it wears off….the new and slightly changed bacterial flora in the mouth imparts the new taste once again. R. H.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Love the retribution!!! GO KEN!!!

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

In the real world, not a deserved punishment. Great fantasy for the extent btb group. I found it too long in the description of her time in jail, but that's just me. I agree that not having any sort of confrontation or explanation of how he found out and why he waited for years to do something about it, or house he set her up, and who was Carlos really.... All made the end disappointing. I mean there no Way he knew about those participate panties unless he found out the first time by visual or video evidence.... Well unless she talks in her sleep... But who would be THAT descriptive talking in their sleep...

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Sabes, el epílogo de 500 animes "nunca deje de amarte" es una lectura obligatoria para los amantes del btb, es una pieza bastante realista la verdad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well written story by excellent author

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No sympathy for your skanking ass!!

Trailer park white trash

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

The punishment definitely did not fit the crime, it was too harsh , but f**k em! Don't be a skank while you have a loving mate and bad shit probably won't happen to you, and even if it did you'd at least have someone by your side. Also btw, even if Jeff wouldn't have reaped what he sowed, he still wouldn't have wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What does she have to lose? Revenge is sweet. She can be like Peppermint. Plan and be careful Find Ken and put an bullet in his head. No, even better would be to critically and permanently mess him up. He does deserve it.

dt1784dt17843 months ago

Would love to see a follow up. Jeff's over the top revenge could do with a little payback. The sister should have looked after family so she should get something naughty happen to her

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

SIMILAR Stories