All Comments on 'In the Dark'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HE felt bad that she was sentenced to 40 years?

He set her up, defrauded her and was responsible for the treatment she endured. What she did was immoral...what he did was evil. And the worst part is the idea that HE's the victim?

All she did was cheat on him. AS far as he knew, he sentenced her to life in prison and if she was pushing 30 when she went in, then she would be pushing 70 when she was released, if she lived that long.

I would fuck Ken up if I saw his ass on the street knowing what he did to his cheating wife. After getting him hooked on drugs, I would force him into male prostitution then post videos of his degradation on the internet. Oops? Too much you say? That'll ruin his life you say? That's wrong you say?

So is this bullshit story of revenge. When you make the villian more sympathetic than the victim, you're an idiot.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I think this was a great story

It's the version of what a man goes through. Most men get locked in prision of taking care of the cheating whore. The courts fucked her over just like the fuck over men. Good story Saxon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All real men despise women haters.

But what about women that hate on women? This author is clearly a female, apart from knowing what it feels like to be fucked by dick which is described as only a woman could....oh wait. Of course, a faggot. My bad.

No, definite chica this. Very stylish feminine writing, horrible story 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Move Over Stang !

It seems there is fresh competition to for hotly contested title of King of BTB Wank stories. The qualities of realism, humor, moderation and mercy have been amputated to better slap sluts down to one of Dante's 9 levels of inferno.

So 'Real men' rejoice, suck in your stomach and puff out your chests. True, this Is just a story but with Taliban intensity zeal on all our parts, it could one day be all too real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUCH! Funny how she never once reflected on what she did to Ken

Man, this woman was one selfish cunt. With EVERYTHING she went through not once did she think about what she did to Ken and how she would feel if Ken had done those things to her. Hell, Jeff (Boy Toy) was graced with those conciderations, but not her actual husband.

I read every word so I'd rate this a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forgot to add...

Forgot to add to my previous comment. As a woman, is a 9 inch cock really that great? I must be doing something wrong because 95% want to look and the very few who've tried it on didn't seem to enjoy it that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm all for burn the bitch stories, but this one was way out there and went to far for revenge 2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
WOW

Excellent Revenge!!! I only wish I could put myself into this story. That would give me what I cannot achieve. Retribution

988.233.487 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brutal

It was terribly brutal but a broken heart can twist the mind that way.... Treat your spouse with respect and free them if you can't deny your desires. Even the nicest people can become monsters when shattered.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very descriptive. I was not sure if the sister was actually behind her speaking or if she was just imagining it. A few points like that throughout the story, but overall wonderfully written.

Prison certainly is a hard revenge for a cheater, especially in a foreign country. In any burn the bitch tale you certainly don't want this sentiment to persist: "I, however, don't feel my small indiscretion warranted the loss of everything dear to me." She should be regretting her cheating and realizing how stupid she was. Instead, because of the extreme degree of his revenge, her thought is bolstered and the reader might actually agree (not with the small indiscretion part) that the punishment out weighted the crime.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Great story

You did a really good job here. Telling it from her POV is a great device. I actually felt some sympathy for her and that is a compliment to your writing.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
I liked this but....

This story is a definite ***** for writing and plot development. I only gave it **** because although I found it realistic, I also found it distasteful. One commentator said that Saxon Hart is a female writer or alluded to the fact he might be gay, due to the descriptive nature of the sex scenes from the female perspective. This should be seen as a backhanded compliment by the author. Was the treatment of the main character harsh yes, but the treatment of her boy toy lover was in keeping with the male ego. Which is worse spending time in prison or dying? Again, the male antagonist got a harsher treatment than the female even though it is the female who betrayed her husband. That is so the pattern of the male ego. Even though the tale revolves around the burn the bitch storyline it is always the male who get the worse treatment by the wronged husbanded. Food for thought when some idiot leaves a comment about how frail the male ego is and that these stories are all about men hating women who just want to explore their sexuality. Ladies and gentlemen if you want to explore... don't get married or explore with your spouse.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Too much trouble

The problem with these stories is that it takes too much trouble to deal with a cheating spouse. Given the high rate of infidelity we are left with two choices: don;t get married or change the nature of the marriage agreement to something that means what it is supposed to mean. In other words, marriage is not for the promiscuous, It is for the dedicated. That means it is time to create new laws that protect people who have been duped by lying spouses who do not live up to their end of the marriage contract. Violations of the contract need to have harsh penalties that reward good behavior and punish bad behavior. In addition to infidelity, this would include abuse, neglect, substance abuse, embezzlement of family funds, open disloyalty such as sharing family confidential information with outsiders (women love to tell everyone about their husbands and children's secrets). This list is taken from corporate contracts and is common and standard. Should we expect less in our personal lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over kill

Good story, well written. I hope you follow this up with a second part, her revenge for the over the top set up by Ken and seemingly her sister. 5 years of hell, never able to have children, Jeff killed in prison. Overkill for any affair. I hope her pay back is just as evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she was a whore

cheaters dont deserve shit. she didnt care about being married all she cared about was the next dick between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He sent her to prison and destroyed her life

because she hurt his feelings.

How very manly.

qhml1qhml1about 11 years ago
Thanks for the nod.

Your description of a prison in a country that doesn't like Americans was very accurate. A dark tale to be sure.

In my youth I ran with a rough crowd. There was a couple than smuggled cocaine out of Jamaica in a small plane. They made obscene amounts of money and lived a high profile lifestyle.

She got caught in a sting operation and he managed to get away. She did two years. While she was inside he divorced her and moved to parts unknown.

When she came back she was a totally different person. It took years for her regain a sense of normalcy. Three years later someone joked that she should get them some brown Jamaican cocaine. She cried on my shoulder for four hours.

Maybe you or someone else should write this story. I never will. Sometimes it's not always the woman who is the bitch. A hard statement for me two make considering the behavior of my first two wives.

Again, I enjoy your stories. Keep them up.

Thanks

QHML1

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Works for me! Perfect. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He fucked up her life

She should get a gun and shoot him in his balls in front of her sister and then shoot herself . Oh and breaking her sister's legs would be nice

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
Good read.

Gave it a 5 stars to compensate for the majority of wimps out here who would give this masterpiece (in BTB) a low score. For the wimps, stop complaining because he got even.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
hey stupid people.. the HUSBAND did NOT sentence her to 40 years

right away we see some dumb anonymous posters arguing that the Husband is the one who sentenced the wife to 40 years in Jail.

Are some of you people that fucking stupid? he did no such thing.

the wife hooked up with drug dealer (carlos) and fucked him and got used by him. HE planted the cocaine. Somehow with 22 readers already posting on this story NO one has yet made a single comment ... not one!! -- on horrible inhumane criminal justice system of Thailand .

hell folks the cunt whore wife even fucked carlos on the Plane with her husband only a few rows away.

sure Ken mat have over reacted a bit... but how is fucking another man.. when your husband takes you along... practically in front of his business partners and humilating him like that .. " just hurting the husband feelings? --- how is THAT behavior excusable ?!.

If she could just keep her legs closed .. NONE of this would of happened.

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 11 years ago
She wrecked his life first

There a couple people commenting that "he wrecked her life" and that he did it because "she hurt his feelings". Think about it from his perspective. Their marriage was his life and she wrecked it for dick. Now this is liberal California they live in and she doesn't work. That means he will get screwed in the divorce and have to pay alimony. So whiners, what should he have done? Let her ruin the rest of his life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
manly

all the fools who go on about being manly make me sick she was a pig but no one deserved what happen to her. As i am a canadian the part about hating americans i didn't find true most canadians just find americans not that bright.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Jesus! Harryin VA calling other readers stupid!

Now I've heard it all. The drugs were planted by the husband, Harry. Didn't you read the bit where her sister told her he didn't intend her getting sentenced for that long?

Anyway, I've no idea what made me read all of it (although it was well-written) but I have to say that I wish I hadn't bothered. As ever, when a man tries to write from a woman's perspective - especially sex scenes - he fails miserably.

I've no idea how realistic the prison scenes were - but they're probably about right, and equally true for many prisons around the world.

Right from the start, though, the female character had little or no believability; it was a very lazily presented character and that made the whole story more than a bit silly.

I'm sure the BTB fans will be coming in their pants as they read it - but any normal person will find it horrific at best. 1* for a poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She chose...

...to implicate herself for a drink of water?

They do not do fingerprinting in Thailand?

This is a truly stupid woman, Anyone with a lick of common sense would deny and ask for fingerprinting. But then where would the story go from there?

SirThopasSirThopasabout 11 years ago
Well

It was a pretty good example of what makes these brutality-loving consequence obsessions a self-imposed limiter for most writers. They deal in minimal characterization (usually, as here, people are reduced to simplest terms simply because this is...at the end of the day...a story about price, not people), a surface skimming of very simple emotion, little human insight or flourishing of expressive creativity, and a cookie cutter design template.

There is evidence of talent here, and good things could come from that if you focused on stories that forced you to nurture it by including real humanity.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
YTHEBADGER read it again

No we do NOT know if the the husband planted the drugs. The wife once she is back in the USA THINKS is the husband planted the drugs...

FROM THE STORY..PAGE 2... for those that want to read the actual facts

. I knew Carlos had gone into Bangkok and doubted they could find him. "It was Carlos." I said. "He offered me five hundred dollars to carry half of his opium for him."

"Who is this Carlos Mrs. Ingalls?" he asked.

"He sat next to me on the plane from Chiang Mai. He gave me the opium when we were in the air. I pulled a blanket over us as we transferred it from his bag to mine."

The man looked at me and the pushed the bottle towards me, but he stopped with it an inch away from my grasp. I sobbed with frustration then I looked up at the man. He smiled and said, "So Mrs. Ingalls, you admit to smuggling opium?"

"Yes! Yes, I admit I smuggled the opium.

*-*-*-*-*

so YTHEBADGER ... who actually read the story ??

slaverowanslaverowanabout 11 years ago
Sick

She cheated and deserved to be divorced.

But to lose a foot of her intestines and a full hysto?

Sick. Should be in the horror category.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
You know

I had this idea of a story about a man who wanted to hire someone to get revenge on his cheating wife. The criminal outlined ever more stomach turning scenarios so finally the husband, disguSted by what he nearly became, got a clue.

Having read these comments, it will never be written because it will woefully disappoint the readers here who require vivisection or a life of degrading infected prostitution to make up for the fact the wife just isn't that into you.

What did she do to you,Saxon?

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
Pretty stupid

Unbelievable, over the top, not even satisfying as a BTB story. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh really

write your own story and don't try to fuck up a really good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it could have been a bit more rough on her

she got by with to much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BTB

She cheated . She was fucking guys with big dicks . Husband found out and got his feelings hurt and then revenge .Boy did he .Got wife arrested for drugs. Wife while waiting for trial is beaten,starved and not permitted to bathe properly . Wife tells of her ordeal . Wife get the fuck beat out of her again . Wife get 40 years .Wife is sent to prison in Thailand where unknown to her she sign's divorce papers upon her arrival ( So manly of Ken) . In jail now ex-wife is abused,beaten,raped and hospitalized and loses the ability to have kids. In all this time the now ex husband is walking around free and enjoying his awesome revenge on his now ex-wife. What a man !!! Now ex-wife get out of jail after she almost dies from the rape and beating she got ,while again the now ex-husband is enjoying his new life. Ex-wife makes it back to the states to find out that everything she had known has changed . Ex-wife tries to find ex-husband . Finds ex .Then finds out from sister that ex and sister is now married with kids . WOW . Now that is some real revenge . Must of been terrible to find out that the only blood relative you have is your sister and she is now married to your ex-husband with kids and she knew about your stay in prison .Now that is one hell of a sister . Got to love it . Wonder what Ken will do if his new wife ever cheats . Thank goodness this is only a story . By the way Sax . Thanks for the warning . Next time i will listen to it .

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
First the true

I and Harry do not like each other, but the cheating wife told the Thai police the next:

I had no idea what to say but an absurd though came to me. I knew Carlos had gone into Bangkok and doubted they could find him. "It was Carlos." I said. "He offered me five hundred dollars to carry half of his opium for him."

"Who is this Carlos Mrs. Ingalls?" he asked.

"He sat next to me on the plane from Chiang Mai. He gave me the opium when we were in the air. I pulled a blanket over us as we transferred it from his bag to mine."

The man looked at me and the pushed the bottle towards me, but he stopped with it an inch away from my grasp. I sobbed with frustration then I looked up at the man. He smiled and said, "So Mrs. Ingalls, you admit to smuggling opium?"

"Yes! Yes, I admit I smuggled the opium." I said as he pushed the water into my hands. I drank deeply as he got up and left the room. As I savored the cool refreshing water, the thought that I had just admitted to a major felony never crossed my mind.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
This story is CONSEQUENCE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From that sentences THIS STORY IS NOT REVENGE STORY AT ALL!!!!!

AGAIN:

I had no idea what to say but an absurd though came to me. I knew Carlos had gone into Bangkok and doubted they could find him. "It was Carlos." I said. "He offered me five hundred dollars to carry half of his opium for him."

"Who is this Carlos Mrs. Ingalls?" he asked.

"He sat next to me on the plane from Chiang Mai. He gave me the opium when we were in the air. I pulled a blanket over us as we transferred it from his bag to mine."

The man looked at me and the pushed the bottle towards me, but he stopped with it an inch away from my grasp. I sobbed with frustration then I looked up at the man. He smiled and said, "So Mrs. Ingalls, you admit to smuggling opium?"

"Yes! Yes, I admit I smuggled the opium." I said as he pushed the water into my hands. I drank deeply as he got up and left the room. As I savored the cool refreshing water, the thought that I had just admitted to a major felony never crossed my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She deserved every bit for what she did and then she deserved more

A story of a slut that after the dust and retribution fades away she is left whinning, what a pathetic cunt!!

rjordanrjordanabout 11 years ago
Great read

I dislike the whole premise of BTB stories, but it is a story and a very detailed and compelling one. Totally fascinating.

Anyone who thinks Darlene deserved even WORSE belongs on the list of mental defectives who won't be allowed to buy guns. Which should include most gun owners as the default mode. Just duplicate the NRA membership list and make it the beginning of the federal nutcase list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Not many likable people here. I guess we all get what we deserve in the end.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: There are a few dark spots in this one ...

Few? Weird definition of "few." It's almost ALL dark spots. Yeah, she fuck around on him. That does NOT balance what he did to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too much and too long

I love a good story where the person who cheated gets whats coming. This was just too drawn out and not one of the characters were likable.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Interesting

She did hook up with Carlos on her own, true. She confessed to something she didn't do - for a glass of water - which was really stupid. But to be disfigured and imprisoned and almost killed is over the top in my book. Living well is all the revenge that is needed except for deliberate criminal activity. What if the genders were reversed and the woman set her cheating husband up thusly?

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Answer to Harry, Sugna and Rjordan

1. For Harry I agree total Harry now. The cheating wife came together with a drug smugglar (Carlos) and Carlos tried to use her. The husband Ken was total disappointed from her and he was happy to get rid of his cheating wife, when she was prison. She told to the Thai police she got 500 $ from Carlos!!!!!!!!!

She was devastated for her sister's triumph and she tried to explain herself a vindicative husband picture............Consequence story.......

2. Sugna: I agree you! The cheating statistic for the Western Culture is the next to the spouses: 55% of the wives and 60% of the husbands have minimum 1 (one) extramarital affair for life time. However 16% of the spouses (husbands and wives) have minimum 1 extramarital affair in 1 year interval NOW!!!! I think there is a category who had minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime or the infidelity was in their first marriage only.

I have a friend whose was a first wife with 2 daughters. My friend was a serial cheater and his wife changed him to a stepfather for her daughters. He had a second wife and he is very faithful now............he have not any condo.........I think these people whose had only 1 extramarital affair or became faithful in their second marriage I call relative fidelity people and together with the absolute fidelity spouse are 60% of the married people. There are 40% of the people who MUST BE to be married! In the Scandinavian countries and in HUNGARY 40% of the children were born out of marriage. A bunch of people live together and bring up children together without marriage certificate in these countries.

3. For Rjordan My first 10 Revenge Stories in my rank are the next, tried to read it before decide on the Revenge Stories:

1. Vulcez �How Are You?� which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber �The Six O'clock News Slot� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 �Fool Me Once� which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 �Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker �Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husband�s assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber �The Honey Trap� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki � How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 �Back on the Block Ch. 01� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad �Telephone Blitz� which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 �...And Stay There!� which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
It was a BTB story certainly

And we definitely got a detailed look at the burn. I was impressed by the author's immersion in the wife's thought process and experiences. I thought he wife was a vile person, and that impression wasn't lessened by her plight. Though, of course, that plight was retribution too far, by far. It was delivered in Saxon's rough and tumble, but quirky-funny style, which I find very fun to read.

At some level, it reminded me of the movie "The Passion." It got to be too much abuse at a certain point, and the bigger picture started to get lost for me. Still, the pace was snappy enough that 5 pages rolled by pretty quickly.

I got a little lost with the whole history with the sister and old boyfriends bit at the end. Not sure what the point was.

Still, I thought it was an entertaining read, though too over the top to be a true cautionary tale, and too vile to be a revenge fantasy (for me). Maybe I just haven't had my heart torn out and stomped on quite hard enough to appreciate it fully.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry I wanted to say. There are 40% of the people who MUST NOT BE to be married! (If I write this I carry on it) The old Roman Law rule is over. The father is same sure as the Mother is, because the DNA test is almost 100%. I think the Skandivanian countries and the Hungarian family tendency (40% of the children were born out of marriage) shows a new model against the classical life: Love-wedding-children a other modell Love-children-wedding (wedding 5-20 years later after the children birth). For example to live together without marriage certificate and the wedding a crown of a 20 years succesful living together. The DNA test is the connection central principle and is not a wedding certificate........Marriage only for strong religiouse people and for those people who take wives from foreign countries and to crown succesful 20 years together.............I know a woman who lived together with a man they had 2 common children and the wedding was 5 years later of the yuongest child birth...............

gs88gs88about 11 years ago
Hmmm

Did the husband hire Carlos to plant the drugs? If so I guess she would never have gotten into that situation if she wasn't so quick to stray. Not saying she deserved any of the things that happened to her within the jail, but you can't really blame the actions of the staff and other inmates on the husband. It would be scary if he was THAT powerful.

So yes he went overboard in setting her up to go to prison, but all that followed was just bad luck on her end. Or maybe karma to those who think she deserved it. It wasn't clear whether or not he was the one who set up Jeff, but again what happened in the jail cannot be blamed on him unless he was really that well connected and wealthy--which I didn't see indicated anywhere the story.

That said, the wife's ordeal was a nightmarish one that did not fit her crime. But you never can tell what people will do when they feel their life is falling apart.... Don't play with fire, just go your separate ways!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Saxon you coulda have got this straighter for Harry

"I see you're out of prison. You know, he felt bad that you were sentenced for such a long time. He only intended for you to get five years so he could divorce you without losing everything to your cheating ass. At least you made out better than your lover"

Suddenly the voice of my sister seemed to be coming from a long tunnel. The clues from the storage unit became crystal clear. The pink panties were the panties Jeff had ripped off of me during out first tryst.

"Somehow Ken found the panties and found out about Jeff and I." HE SET ME UP!"

You get that Harry. Duna?

But did he set up Jeff too? He (Jeff) was shanked on the nonce's wing in the cage. Whether Ken had anything to do with planting dna on the scene to set him up for rape remains unclear - it seems unlikely - he raped three girls at the same time according to the story, if he had no alibi, rather than alibis - that's gonna be hard to set up. You might be able to keep one girl on your side to bullshit to the courts but not three. No, it seems like Jeff was an uncontrollable sexual deviant and got what was coming. But she was unfaithful, though only poor hub got hurt from that.

Because of the muddled endgame it really deserves 4* but you put a lotta effort into this. Whilst hating it, as you intended ever right thinking person to do, it was totally entertaining. 5*

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
gs88

Great minds think alike. Ahem. Your comment wasn't there as I submitted.

Mousse9Mousse9about 11 years ago

I didn't like this one much. I'm normally of the BTB crowd, but here, it just doesn't fit.

The punishment doesn't fit the nature of the crime. Disproportionate retribution.

Ken had Carlos plant the drugs, and Darlene went to jail because of it. Originally Ken had only wanted it to be like 5 years. Due to circumstances out of his control (the judge) it became 40 years. Add that the American hating Canadian, and the murderous Thai women, Darlene is ruined for life.

This doesn't read like a revenge story, a retribution story. Other than the original set-up, Ken had nothing at all to do with Darlene's circumstances, he's completely out of the picture. That weakens the plot, as it has nothing to do with the cheating anymore. It's practically a genre switch.

What happened to Darlene are not consequences of her cheating, but of being set up and jailed in a foreign prison. Divorce her, let everybody know she's cheating, show evidence of it, those are DIRECT consequences of her cheating. Going to jail for drug trafficking could just as well happen to someone who is NOT a cheater. The punishment does not fit the crime.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Conspiracy theories

Who planted the opium on Sweetie? I don't think there is enough information to decide if Carlos or Hubby did the physical placement! There should be NO doubt that Hubby managed the local details. This was an unusual invite to go with Hubby to Thailand, and Hubby was insistent. The seating on the return domestic flight was changed to separate the couple. And, we now know that Hubby was aware of her dalliance with Boy Toy (pink panties!)

I believe that Carlos was a plot flaw (although it provided a bit more sex)! The primary benefits of having Carlos in the story were a} make Sweetie even more dislikeable than she had already managed with Boy Toy, and b} provide some doubt about opium source. (Remember, on a}, that she had been very satisfied with Hubby before Boy Toy!) It is unlikely that she would break off from a party celebrating enhancement of her family success. How could Hubby have assured that? (Should be NO doubt Hubby had contracted Carlos to woo Sweetie!). Carlos is an unsure and complicating detail, and does not do anything in the set-up that Hubby couldn't do - easier! The seat-switch where Carlos ends up next to Sweetie is VERY contrived and uncertain, and totally unnecessary to assure opium in Sweetie's possession! (Good for a BJ, however!)

Two questions remain ... Remember I said 'local details' above. When does Sis come into this equation? After Hubby returns? Or was SHE the primary informant and architect of this whole deal? Was the business trip itself a set-up? Sis had locked up a boyfriend (Greg) they alternated dating before Hubby came along, and married him (must not have worked out!) I tend to imagine that Sis outed her sister in order to get herself a successful guy (to replace Greg) and masterminded an elaborate plan to keep Sweetie 'hors de combate' for a good while!

The second question centers on the pink panties, ripped off of Sweetie by Boy Toy at SANDRA'S house. Did Sweetie take them home as a trophy? Un-fucking-likely. Did she provide that amount of detail to Sis? Not clear she discussed that (fairly recent) infatuation with Sis in the first place! How did the pink panties get into Hubby's awareness and possession!

Also unclear why she would expand admission that the opium COULD have been planted without her knowledge INTO confessing something that was not true!

Nonetheless, I liked it, despite darkness and extreme escalation of revenge for her single-infatuation sessions (sorry, but NOT equitable to get even 5 years of life-threatening incarceration in Thailand!)

5* (just because a lot of good work went into it!)

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Point Made

Subtle use of over-kill to make the point that BTB stories get ridiculous sometimes. Or else you're a neandrethal chauvinist pig. I'm guessing door number one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wild Story, but the comments are better

The story is really more about her arrest and imprisonment than the death of a relationship. The woman is really sort of a selfish bitch then goes to a vicious Asian prison. The set up is only hinted at and we never learn how husband found out. It all just sort of happens.

The best part are the comments by the cucks losing their fucking minds and calling everyone that does not beat off to the thought of their wives acting like whores "women haters.' That is worth the read. Who objectifies women more? Those who see many as untrustworthy, lying sluts or the commenters who see them as sex driven play toys that are unable to do anything but follow some deranged sex drive and instinct to be cum sponges. This sends them into feverish bouts of sexual mania at the thought of their "wife" nothing more than a whorish slave to base instinct.

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Think about it

To the last Anon flip the script what if it was Ken fucking the next door neighbours daughter. Would Ken deserve to go to jail and have his balls cut off?

Punishment looks a bit different now doesn't

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Classic example

Of the punishment not fitting the crime.Darlene is a rancid person,she never really thought about what she did,but Ken is a classic example of someone who went ftom victim to scumball. sorry,harry,but hubby set this up,when the sister tells her he.meant it to be for 5 years,that was proof.I realize some on here come from parts of the country where reading is discouraged,but it is clear darlene is basically tortured into confessing,you try sitting in 100 degree heat w no water for 36 hours and see what you would do (i am sure sone of the gop types prob think cops in tne US should do this).It is why coerced confessions are illegal,because you can make someone plead guilty to anything with the right inducement.

Ken is guilty as hell,unintended consequences still go back to the one who caused it.The person who drives drunk doesn't mean to kill someone,but if they do they got to jail.Her sister and ken are garbage,seeing how beat up she is a human being would feel compassion,but both of them,are truly more scummy then darlene ever was,they are vile animals.The sister fed off her sisters misery and the hubby sentenced her to hell on earth because he wanted revenge.The old sicilian motto about digging two graves isn't about retribution for revenge,it is about what revenge does to those who do it.I don't think darlene was a good person at all,but she wasn't evil,ken and her sister are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story.

My husband and I were detained while holidaying in Bangkok for Weed possession, We were separately locked up. I had to undergo a strip search by 2 male officers with a female officer present. Once completely naked, I was asked to bend over with my two feet spread apart. 1 male officer together with the female officer then move to my rear, while the other male officer stands in front of me. The male officer behind me then, spread my ass cheeks apart and also inserted two fingers into my anus and vagina. Meanwhile, the female officer took photos of the proceedings. Once done, I was then asked to squat down. This time, the male officer in front of me lifted my breast upwards to check it's underside and instructed me to spread open my vagina lips. He also inserted two fingers into my vagina and move it in and out of my vagina a couple of times. Photos where again taken. They informed me that, the check was standard procedure. Apart from that, I was treated very well by the Thai's authority.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Let me moderate my prior comment

What made this vile story shine was the details in the prison experience.

The cliqueishness, the gangs, the small amount of money spent on prisons in Asia. It sort of read true.

I read a bio of this man who was in a Thai prison. they got their protein by feeding some spare rice to cockroaches. The foreigners wouldn't eat the cockroaches and tended to die. At 40 years, that was a death sentence.

It almost feels like you did some research in this story, something I always applaude.

So while I didn't like...ANYONE in the story, including (PARTICULARLY) that ass Ken, I give props to the descriptions and quality of writing.

You are the polar opposite of Matt you know...

jasonnhjasonnhabout 11 years ago
Delivered as promised

We were told it was a BTB story and it was. Certainly brutal. I thought the prison description was interesting but have no way to determine its reality. It all seems a bit over the top and too neat to be real. But it was an engaging story.

The clincher was the ending. After all she went through, she learned nothing! She is whining about her situation and trivializing her betrayal of her husband. The point of these BTB stories is that women screw around and then walk away with an equal share of the proceeds of the marriage after their betrayal. Men get screwed over by the wife and by the system that is blind to the wife's behavior. The only way to avoid the second screwing is for the guy to sacrifice his pride and accept his wife's infidelity. Not much of a choice. BTB stories extract a price from the bitch for her actions and balance the scales of justice. The only question is, what is the price of betrayal. Some authors go for a better divorce settlement for the man, others for death of the wife; quite a spectrum.

The story was well written and certainly an interesting and valid spin for the genre.

blkhrtblkhrtabout 11 years ago
Fuck it. Suck up you stupid

Punishment is a price for crime. She is punished for cheating. But did she ever learn? No, she has to complain. SH you are good.. Damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The only problem I have with this over the top story

Is that you gave no reason for Darlene to continue living. Her youths gone as are her good looks and her ability to have kids, she has no friends or family and has little to no money.

The only thing she has to live for is revenge on Ken the prick who deserved to get some payback on the cheating bitch but it went far too far. So as a prick myself I'd spend all my money finding where they live so that I could murder his kids.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
ADA TURK

A friend and I were once thrown in jail in Adana Turkey. All we did was piss too close to some statue. Dirt floor, no beds and a fucking hole in the ground to do your business in. Had it not been for the power of the USAF I might still be there, that was 40 years ago.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
One needs to heed a warning fairly given heh

This was a true BtB story - that is for sure -

Did she deserve what she got - no - no one does

BUT

Was she capable of ever recognizing what she had done - clearly NO as well so does Ken deserve to be able to move on - YES - was simply irony that Ken found her lost sister to have a good family with - no it was a sort of justice.

Dar was a pretty vile, vain, self absorbed and unpleasant creature and i will accept she was hurt more than she deserved and then say I won't shed too many tears for her though.

ScaliaScaliaabout 11 years ago
I wrote an update to this story

With Saxon Harts permission, I wrote an update to this story: In the Dark: Darleen's Revenge, http://www.literotica.com/s/in-the-dark-darleens-revenge.

As the title explains, this is Darleen's revenge and it ends up with Ken's destruction. Definitely not for the BtB crowd.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 11 years ago
Justice?

Ken should get shanked in his balls. That kind of torture he thinks is appropriate payback for her compulsive cuckolding? He never previously noticed he was married to a nympho? And when he did notice, he lacked the balls to deal with her directly? I guess so and correct myself -- shank him anywhere. At least then you can't miss shanking an asshole.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Vicki

I read your bio and I look forward to reading your stories. With that said, never having experienced betrayal I can see your anger towards Ken. Yes it was over the top. When you discover what he discovered you sometimes lose cognitive thought and only thing of revenge. I don't care if she was a nympho she married him and with marriage fidelity is included. I like that she lost everything she had. The medical problems were not anticipated and were unfortunate. I'm on this site for BTB stories. It keeps me going. It's something I cannot achieve and am damaged goods because of my situation. So I ask you to consider all sides before deciding your justice.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 11 years ago
If revenge is sweet...

... this story is saccharine. Irrespective of whether she deserved this scale of retribution or not, the story is well written, albeit a little formulaic. Keep 'em coming..

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just rewards!

Some sluts on this site think that poor slut didn't deserve what she got.

I just hope, you sluts, get yours when the time comes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep, bitch got what she deserved.

No question about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Think You

Could write a part 2 to this story, maybe her screwing up her life tring to get even. She has some sucsess, but fallls into here own traps.....lol

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sounds good to me

such a common slut and whore

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Hateful!

Too many people here are twisted perverts, valuing exclusive access to a woman's cunt above real physical torment, moral and legal justice, and life itself. Ken deserves to hang by his thumbs while boiling water is poured over his dick. Forever.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Darlene made a huge mistake

She committed faithless acts of betrayal without actually thinking about how faithless betrayal works in the mind. If she had, when the drugs were first found she might have thought of the possibility that Ken knew about her and had decided to rid himself of her in time for the police to discover that he had been the one who got the drugs and put them into her bag. But because she assumed that he was so sweet and gentle and wimpy and stupid that he'd never figure it out, much less go nuclear on her over it, the idea never occurred to her.

As for what Ken did, as Louise told her, he never intended the outcome to be as extreme as it turned out, but that's what can happen when you go nuclear. He didn't think out his faithless act of betrayal any more than she thought out hers.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Entertaining story but

Wow that is an extreme on revenge. There was no mention of her and Ken's sex life. So we don't know if she didn't care to have sex with her husband or not. Don't know if that matters as she so easily cheated the first time. That does show that she didn't respect or care about her husband and was pretty arrogant. So in the end who fucking cares how much she suffered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty extreme

And is a good reason why you don't go to other countries that are not so friendly to the West. And to keep your fucking knees together, not look at another man except your husband. What part of marital vows do these people not understand? If you don't plan to abide by them, don't take them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The revenge was well beyond what was deserved...

but so was the HIV she might have brought home to her unsuspecting husband (had he not been on to her) after having unprotected vaginal and anal sex with a shady stranger she only just met at a club in Thailand.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Another Read

Fucking cunt. I'm not saying she deserved all that she got but she was a cheating whore skank wife who deserved no happiness. I'm happy she lost everyone and everything. If she didn't think with her skanky cunt maybe her life would have been better. There's a thing called a vow which you make to your spouse which states you will be faithful. Anything less and all bets are off. She disrespected her husband and carried on with assholes who fucked her whenever she had a minute free. Fucking cunt.

I know this is fiction but some of us wish it could be real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yea - this is how revenge should be accomplished.

Fucking skank deserved it all.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Yes...

Yes she deserved it all that happened to her...And was lucky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ken Needs His Ass Kicked or...

His revenge for her cheating was way over board, juvenile, sick and showed what a low life scum he was.

Sister, no compassion at all...give me a break and...

Jeff was set up and subsequently killed?

She needs to take revenge, ideally through the law. She was guilty of adultery but he is guilty of accessory to murder and the torture and demeaning abuse t o her.

Way over the top! Interesting, and I can see it happening but Ken would be dealt with...SEVERLY, Not Killed but ruined!!!

Oh, and I would have divorced her and tried to keep her from profiting but I would NOT harm her!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
a wee bit over the top.

This level of revenge would cost a hell of a lot of money. He set his wife up, had the kid done for rape and possibly had him murdered. That would take Richard Branson type scratch or heavy mob connections.

Why would the Gonzalez family hold onto an envelope for ten years for someone they didn't know?

And why when there are about 75 million unmarried women in the US would he marry the sister of the women who cheated on him for four years. How did that happen?

Four stars for the nice level of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second read through

I dunno. It seems over the top to me. The woman was a serial cheater, not a serial killer. I am a huge BTB, but the brutality she endured while in prison, well, that was too much.

If I were Ken, would I have done something like that? Nope. The best revenge is living a good life without the cheating skank. If I were her brother and found Ken had done something like that to my sister, he would still be alive while he watched me eating little pieces of his liver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never Intended

She never intended to cheat,(but she did)

She never intended to take it up the ass (but she did)

She never intended on doing ATM (but she did)

She never inteneded for it to continue (but she did)

She never intended to cheat in Thailand (but she did)

She never intended to get caught (but she did)

Her Husband never intended her to get the sentance she got.

Her Husband never intended for her to be treated so badly in prison.

things often don't work out the way we intend them to.

xxxhugsxxx

loved it 5 stars a very well written , angst filled , rollercoaster of devastation & destruction. and a great insight into unintended consequences

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 9 years ago
Too Much

I love BTB stories but this one made me uneasy. I think Ken crossed the line. She was a serial cheater and deserved bad things to happen to her but this was cruel and unusual punishment.

I've read most of you work and enjoy it but this story left a bad taste.

Never the less, thanks for your hard work and please more stories. You've been gone too long.

Woodmanone

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Interrogation

The interrogation scene doesn't sound right. Darlene confesses only to get a drink of water and never tries to retract the confession? Also, I'm not sure that the punishment (40 prison years or even the originally intended five years) fitted the crime. The waitress scene at the end of the story was a unsatisfying. I can't remember the story describing Darlene's face before the end so it was hard to have that sprung on the readers.

Writing style was good. Story was mostly good. Thanks, SH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dick

I don't normally comment but the husband sounds like a complete eastward and I hope I'd family die in a crash and he is left alone like he did to his wife. So she chested then divorce her.'

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
I THINK KEN AND SIS-SIS

had better watch their backs.. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Did she get what she deserved?

They went overseas to a country whose laws and customs they didn't understand well. While there she cheated on him and had unprotected sex with a stranger, subjecting them both to any number of possible and unknown bad consequences. He in turn bought dope and sneaked it into her bag, subjecting them both to any number of possible and unknown bad consequences. It's unlikely that he gave her possible and unknown bad consequences any more forethought than she gave his. Would it have been any less despicable if he had contracted AIDS from her antics? So turnabout being fair play, we can probably say that she got the same reckless roll of the dice that she had already imposed on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Over the Top

One big unanswered question...What happened to Carlos? Punishment should fit the crime, but being falsely imprisoned, and being tortured does not fit the crime.

One woman commented about being strip searched by male oops in Thailand. Seems to me that Thailand should be part of any so called "axis of evil." Nope. Not the case. Thailand is a "valued ally" of the US. Personally I think that the US and all other countries should forbid travel to Thailand, and treat that country like the ignorant, barbaric, backwater that it is.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 05/20/15

re: Over the top;

If we as a country would apply those standards to choosing our "allies" we would have very few of them and none at all in many of the trouble spots of the world.

For a certainty Saudi Arabia would need to be off the list. (should be anyway, as often as they work against us)

As much as it is fashionable to knock the US there are many, many countries that are far worse.

Aside from those in a few other countries in Europe or settled from there prisons are hellish.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Revenge

I get anger, I get going nuclear in a divorce, I even get revenge within certain boundaries. The trouble with this story is that the plot was a stretch. I have seen many episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" and what happened to her is possible, but for the husband to be able to set it up, pull it off and get away unscathed seems unlikely. Still, I believe in justice and once a person cheats in a marriage I believe that they should be at the mercy of the offended spouse. Meaning, they have so severely wounded their spouse, their fate - life, death whatever comes in between should be up to the spouse. The western divorce laws are too permissive and allow immoral people to prosper from their wicked deeds. That hurts all of us, it erodes the bonds that holds society together. So, let justice be served be the victim of the offense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written!

Fi e ☆'s. (A rarity for me) Ken was wronged but the payback was thermonuclear and far beyond what her betrayal was worth. That aside I put this among the top five fiction pieces written on LE. I have read hundreds of them. Well done sir, thank you.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Over reacted?

As always, through the eyes of others the same events look different. A violent reaction can be classified as first degree murder, or as a legitimate defence of Honor.., even though the actions of the persons were the same. A mortal insult to one person just rolls of the back of another. Jeff was the only one in the story who intended anything.

The rest all just rolled with currents.

Really fine creativity and detail work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

Absolutely love it!

Ken did well for himself, knowing the system would fuck him over in an instant!

Hope you write more stuff like this!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Funny. And

her betrayal was worth whatever retribution Ken thought it was worth. He was the wronged party. All's well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A swing and a miss

I appreciate your work and that you share it with us but this is in my opinion your least effective work. I get and support BTB stories but this is, well, beneath your abilities. Thanks for the offering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Very dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

I thought you said it was dark?

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
good

Rushed the end I felt. The story was good and it was dark but there were parts that were not done well. She and Carlos screwing around on the plane the whole time was a bit far out. She claimed to love her husband but hardly gave him any thought at all.

Getting her stuff together back at home was very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I thought Mexican prisons were bad !

Saxon Hart, after reading the other Cuck and Raac bullshit on this site , a story like this just makes me feel like their is a little bit of karma in this world ! Thank you so much for that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Laughing my head off!

All of the feminazises and the girly boys are really upset with Ken. They don't see her actions as warranting such retribution! But she didn't care about Ken at all. She only cared about her lovers. Now she only has her memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Somewhat over the top.

A really vicious punishment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
1163 Followers
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

SIMILAR Stories