In The Death Cell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her cheek and held her hand as we stood and made our way to my room.

No words were spoken as we undressed each other slowly. I admired each new revelation as I took off a piece of clothing. Her black lace bra covered her perfect breasts, but not for long. As if I were new to taking one off, I fumbled with finding the clasp.

She breathed into my ear, "It's a front clasp, lover." I almost laughed at the foolishness I showed in not realizing that.

With the clasp undone, I stroked her hard nipples with my thumbs as I lifted the cups off of her. She moaned and I wondered just how sensitive they were and knew I would have fun finding out.

She pushed me back gently, took my hands off my objects of desire, and lifted my shirt over my head. She leaned forward and kissed my chest. "I love a hairy chest on my man," she sighed.

I smiled at her calling me her man. It made me feel good to be wanted by a woman like her. It was such a dream come true.

She kissed my lips gently and lowered to her knees. "I know it's shallow for a woman to ask what you're packing, but I've been feeling your bulge, and I've been so looking forward to this moment."

She slid my slacks down and kissed my hard shaft over my boxers. I lifted her and kissed her, "Nuh, uh. I want you first."

She smiled as I unsnapped and slid her skirt off. Her matching black panties were not far behind, and when I admired her trimmed and shaped hair, I could smell the sweetness of her arousal.

I cupped her heart-shaped butt in my hands and kissed her stomach, "I need to taste you, Maddie. Lay down."

Within a moment, I was kissing, licking and sucking her treasure. Her soft moans of approval urged me on as I worked her sex with my fingers, tongue and lips.

"So good," she sighed quietly, as I gave her my best effort. Out of nowhere, she bucked and pulled my face into her dripping body and begged me, "I'm...I'm...Oh, God!"

Her nectar coated my face as she came. She gushed fluids as she writhed and screamed. She blissfully crushed my head with her thighs.

She trembled, and I felt her legs release. Her body relaxed as she recovered from the ego-stroking, big orgasm she had. I felt a surge of confidence that I was able to do that. I hadn't realized how much of ha hit my sexual confidence had taken.

The sound of her voice broke my thoughts, "Holy crap, Jim. I don't think I ever came like that before."

She looked at my glistening smile and laughed, "You're a mess."

"Maybe, but what a great way to get messy."

We laughed and I kissed my way up her body. I nibbled and sucked her amazing nipples as I fingered her pussy to keep it warm.

"Jesus, you make my body sing."

"I thought I was doing all the work?"

She slapped my shoulder and said, "Kiss me, you fool."

I obliged and then enjoyed it when she stopped suddenly with her mouth gaped in a gasp. I doubled the efforts of my finger on her clit, and she trembled through another orgasm.

"Wow!" I smiled. "It's so easy to make you cum, it's almost not any fun."

She slapped my shoulder again, harder than before, and said, "You just keep working your magic, mister."

We kissed deeply, and she realized I still had my boxers on. "Mm, let's get those off, baby."

I slid down the prison that trapped my hard shaft and she cooed, "I've been wanting this since the first time at the bar."

I was going to call her out on that lie, as she was the one that wanted to slow down, but I made the wise decision to not say a word as she slowly stroked me.

Her mouth felt like I was enveloped in a warm cloth. Her tongue licked me as she moved her head and hand in opposite directions. I'd seen porn stars do that, but Carrie never did anything close. I quickly realized Carrie never gave me blow jobs for my pleasure. It was a means to an end for her. Foreplay to get me ready to pleasure her. Maddie seemed to want to please me.

"Easy, tiger. That feels amazing, but I'm getting close. I'd like to make love to you, and I've never really been a multiple orgasm type of guy."

"Ooh, I love a challenge, but you're right. Tonight, isn't the time to monkey around. I accept your offer, kind knight. Make love to your fair maiden."

Never one to deny a woman a reasonable request, I slid up and pressed myself against her opening. She sighed as I slid along her slit, to get myself wet and to tease her clit.

"Do it, baby. Make me yours."

My caveman instincts didn't have to kick in. I entered her slowly, going in a few inches and backing almost fully out before I entered a few more inches. I'm not porn-star huge, but I felt like I was stretching her walls.

"Mm, wait a sec, baby," she moaned.

I circled my hips, which ground into her clit as I held my bottomed-out position.

"You feel so good, Jim. Go ahead, baby."

I started to piston into her, slowly building up speed. I can't say it was for her benefit, as if I went any faster initially, I'd have filled her too quickly.

"Yes, baby. Give me more, I can take it."

I almost laughed. Did she not realize I hadn't had sex in a year?

I thought about baseball, welding, even Oprah, to prolong my stamina. I desperately didn't want to cum before her.

"Harder, Jim. Faster. I'm so close."

'Fuck it,' I thought and gave her the rodgering she wanted. I grunted as I pounded her into the mattress.

She screamed, "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck, I'm coming!"

It was either a bonehead decision or a stroke of genius, but I pulled out and flipped her over. I straddled her legs and rammed into her in her prone position. She wailed, screamed and cried, as her body shook and quivered. My last thought as I released into her with a groan was, 'we can never do this in her house.'

I collapsed into her and kissed her ear. Her hair, damp with sweat, was in the way and I didn't care.

We settled into a spoon position as my softening shaft slipped from her.

"I think I love you."

She laughed and said, "You're an idiot."

We laughed together and she snuggled into me tighter.

Thoughts of the last year of my life ran through my mind. The affair, the divorce, the loss and return of my son and the birth of my daughter. I could now add to all of that drama, my Maddie. I knew I'd never let her go.

We were two broken souls who could only be put back together with the glue of us. I knew it was much too early to think long-term, but I knew I wasn't going to mess it up. Carrie told me where I went wrong with her, and I would correct those mistakes. Maddie would be a priority along with my children, then work would follow. I would learn.

As I fell into a content slumber, I could swear I heard her whisper, "I love you, too."