In the Dirt

Story Info
Doin' it in the road, if you like a little mean and mess...
1.5k words
4.44
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," He says.

"Here?" I am incredulous. It seems so wrong, but with my entire being I want to say yes. Some part of me tries to hold back.

"Yes, here. I want you now."

I can feel my face get hot, my legs press together. I want him too.

"Okay. What... what do you want me to do?"

He steps close to me, eyeing me up and down. His hands reach roughly for my sweater, and he begins to take it off. He disregards my carefully stitched buttons. They pop off and I can hear the stretching of the cream-colored fabric as it is hastily undone.

"Take it all the way off," He tells me.

I do so, feeling shaky and flustered. My heart is beating a million miles a minute. If only I didn't find him so devastatingly handsome, so attractive, this might be easier, but looking at his face and seeing that he desires me feels like looking at the sun.

"Mmmm." He sighs a bit. I can tell he likes this, that he likes what he sees as he gazes at my body.

He moves to my skirt. I am surprised as he yanks it down in one hard pull. It falls, pooling at my feet and leaving me exposed in only my underwear. I wonder if my skirt is okay. Cashmere sweater off, all that's left is my bra and panties.

I am now acutely aware of the fact that we are outdoors. It feels incredibly wrong. Someone could come along. Sure, we are off the beaten path here in the wooded area but it is certainly possible. My breath catches in my throat.

He comes close to me, and I can smell his cologne, a sweet, musky, yet clean scent. I want him.

"What to do, what to do," He smiles. "Looks like we're in quite the predicament here. I've just got to do something with this beautiful girl in front of me, in nothing but her underwear."

I can't help moaning quietly.

He gently brings the straps of my bra off my shoulders. "Good girls don't do this," He says, "Only bad girls do this. Are you a good girl?"

I don't get time to answer or think because before I know it he's ripped my bra off my body as quickly as he can, plopping my breasts out of the cups and yanking it around to undo it. He throws it down on the dirt.

He grips my breasts, fondling them roughly, squeezing them, feeling their weight, flicking, poking and prodding them- doing whatever he pleases to them. Right now they are tits and nothing more. The look on his face makes me melt.

"Come on, sweetheart. I know you can get these nipples harder for me." He circles them with his fingertips, puts his finger in his mouth to get it wet and then gently traces them, lightly flicking and then pinching hard.

He rips my panties down with force and grabs my hips, assessing. "Mmmm. You know, good girls don't let their panties down outside. Do you know that?"

I moan in pleasure at his commanding words.

"Spread your legs."

I spread them, feeling the breeze pass between them. It is an odd sensation, an incredibly freeing one. I'm so wet and horny I can feel my pussy pulsing for him.

He approves. He moves closer to me and runs his hands up my thighs, pinching them. I yelp.

"Look at this pretty little pussy. Pretty, pink little pussy. Hmm, looks like it needs a little attention. It's all wet and it's getting even more pink. Should we see more?" He kneels down, taking both hands and spreading my pussy lips apart. "Mmmm... should we taste?"

"Yes, god yes!" I buck my hips toward his face.

He palms me roughly, touching my cunt all over, and then slowly traces along my labia and dips a finger shallowly into me.

He stands and puts his fingers to my lips. "Taste then."

I taste greedily, sucking his fingers, staring into his eyes that burn with desire.

"Step out of your panties and give them to me."

I do so, urgently. He puts them deep into his pocket.

"For later," He winks. "Lay down." His voice is deeper. I can tell his want is growing.

I lay down, without concern, but then the indiscretion of laying down in the dirt hits me. I can feel the grass against my skin. I can even feel some mud at my feet. I am amazed again at how the breeze feels. I want to touch myself. I brush my hair out of my face.

He stands above me, pants down and shirt off now, cock out. He is hard as a rock, and stroking himself. I close my eyes and turn my head. This is so much, I can hardly take it. I touch myself instinctively. I rub my clit and start to moan. I open my eyes to look at him.

A look of gratitude flashes across his face, and is then replaced again by command.

"Don't. Don't touch yourself. Spread your legs wider. Let me see." He gazes down, stroking gently, breathing quickly, then lowers himself onto me.

He touches my breasts, kisses me. He is gentle at first, teasing me with his tongue. Then he's rougher, mashing my breasts with his hands; we clash teeth.

He positions himself directly over me. He knows I want him inside me.

I'm shocked when he proceeds to smear my eye makeup and lipstick all around my face, sticking his fingers in my mouth. He musses my hair and pinches my nipples. "Pretty girl, such a pretty girl... but a dirty girl. Are you bad?... Can you take it? Do you like this? Do you like it when a man does this to you?...Are you a horny little slut?"

With that he pushes his cock deep inside my wet pussy. There is no starting slow. We are both ready to go. He fucks me hard, all the way up into me, hitting the spot that makes me cry out in pleasure. "Fuck me!" I cry.

"Fuck you?" He asks, breathless. "You want me to fuck you like a dirty little bitch? Open your fucking mouth."

I open my mouth, ready to receive him. He spills his spit down into my mouth. I drink it down. "There you go." I can tell he is getting there by how he speaks, he can't help the occasional moan. "Take my fucking spit. Mmm.. I thought you were a good girl but you're a dirty fucking girl, you're a dirty fucking slut and you're going to take my fucking load."

I moan in ecstasy as he pumps into me repeatedly. I cum, and cum again, wave after wave as he fucks me deep and hard. The sound of us fucking seems so loud.

"Take it. Take my fucking cock." He breathes heavy.

"Yeah, yes, yes, oh!" I feel like I am seeing stars.

I cum again, clenching around his perfect, long, so hard it's swollen cock, with his balls slapping against me.

"That's right." I can see the fire in his eyes. "Now turn over. Get on your hands and knees, now."

I do so, realizing that I'm covered in dirt. I must be a real sight. How am I going to get presentable?

I stop caring because he's flipped me around now and is using my juices and his spit to circle my asshole, gently circling and probing, stretching it a bit. "Relax for me so I can do this."

I try my best to relax, and he slides into me slowly.

"Fuck," he mutters.

I moan as he begins to fuck my ass; I crave his cum and I love feeling him enter me and take me over completely.

"I guess you're a dirty girl, letting me fuck you in the ass. I'm gonna fill you with my cum you fuckin' slut." He grabs my hair and pulls my head backward. My mouth falls open in pleasure.

I can't help it, with that I reach down to rub my clit.

"Oh, you're gonna come again? You're gonna come for Daddy? Just can't wait can you... I thought a pretty little thing like you with a pretty little pink pussy could wait a second... Guess not."

I rub faster and faster and cum. Every part of me is alive with sex.

He moans in pleasure and cums deep within me, unloading his desire. He slows.

"Oh yeah, you fucking bitch. You stupid fucking bitch."

I instantly am hot for more, but reality begins to come back into focus. He slowly pulls out and rolls to the side beside me. I lay back as well.

"Well, fuck," He says.

"You sure like to curse," I say, laughing.

"I think you like it." He looks at me, smiling devilishly.

"I don't know why, but I think I do too." There is a moment of heat, like turning on the stove.

"In all seriousness," he says, "I think you're wonderful, and none of those things I said. But if I don't get to do this to you again, like all the time, I think I might lose my mind."

"Same," I chuckle, blushing.

"You're cute." He smiles.

"You are." I smile back.