In The Doctor's Office Pt. 01

Story Info
I Fuck The Doctor's Nurse.
1.7k words
4.27
41k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have erectile dysfunction. It began when I was fucking my ex-partner, Romaine. She said, "Oh, it's gone all soft." And she left me. She told me, "I like sex, and you ..." That was all she said, and she left.

So I go to the doctor. I tell him my sad story, including that final attempt to fuck with a limp dick and its disastrous consequences for my relationship. "Let's check it out physically first," he says. So I'm flat on my back, my pants to my knees, and he puts on rubber gloves. He gets a pneumatic injector, loads it, picks up my penis, and shoots medication into the underside of my shaft.

In minutes, my dick is gloriously hard and stiff. Man, I want a lifetime supply of that stuff!! He says, "Well, there's nothing physically wrong with you. Go and sit on this chair until it goes down. Maybe do some exercises to speed the process."

So I sit. I do jumping jacks. I run up and down the room. Nothing. My cock is still sticking out in glorious erection, my glans penis a deep coral red and anxious for action. Too bad. It's only encountering air instead of cunt flesh.

In fact, my cock is beginning to hurt because my penis muscles are getting sore from being forced into stiffness so long. Yes, girls, a man's penis muscles can get sore from fucking you for a long time. Who knew?

Finally, the doctor comes in. "Whoa," he says, looking down at my huge swinging dick. "That's really good. I don't think you'll have to worry about any physical problem with your penis." Then he sees the distress on my face. "Ah, OK. I'll give you another shot." So he goes and gets the injector with a different medication, shoots my cock, and my penis goes limp and relaxed. Finally. Relief.

He brings me back into his examination room. "OK, let's work on the psychological side. It sounds as though your relationship with your ex may have been a trigger. The stress of being with her may be responsible for the dysfunction, so we will see how you perform with a different sex partner who doesn't stress you. Is it OK if I ask Karen to be a surrogate, and we'll see what happens during intercourse?"

I can't believe my good luck. Isn't medical science wonderful? And it's Karen! She is my doctor's buxom nurse/receptionist. I have lusted after her for years, but she has always been surly and unapproachable. I thought she must be a lesbian, but I know she's married. Anyway, I can't believe my ears. My doctor wants me to fuck Karen while he watches. I am so stunned I can barely nod my assent at him.

He calls in Karen and whispers in her ear. She looks over at me quickly, first startled and then with a sneer of contempt. Her blue eyes flash. But she lowers her gaze and does as her boss, the doctor, asks. She takes off her clothing. Karen is in her mid forties and solidly built, medium height and wide hips framing sturdy, white thighs, and dark thick hair on her head and on her pussy mound.

I am so transfixed watching her bra come off and her panties lowered to the floor that I forget to strip myself. The doctor has to wave at me impatiently to get naked. I can't stop ogling her swinging tits, great rounded buttocks, and prominent Mound of Venus surmounted by a luxurious patch of black pubic curls that match her black, shoulder-length hair.

He explains that he won't give Mr. Wiggly an injector shot this time. "We need to see how your penis performs without medical aid."

He helps Karen up onto the examination table with its cover of crinkly white paper. He fits her heels into the stirrups and swings them wide to reveal her pussy mound and rosy cunt lips. "I have to see how you normally do this," he says, "so I can judge what factors may be affecting your ability to perform."

OK, I nod. That makes sense, and it gives me a chance to draw out the act, to enjoy Karen's long-forbidden charms longer. I have no moral hang-ups about fucking a married woman, and obviously she has put hers aside in the line of duty. She looks quite relaxed there on the table. It occurs to me that she might have done this before. OK, then: medical whore. Sounds sanitary.

I mount the table and bend forward to separate her pussy lips. She has a protuberant clitoris, so I draw my tongue deliciously up her labia from the bottom to her clitoral hood and circle it round and round to get it wet. My hands creep up her round, full belly. My finger dips into her navel briefly. The hands continue on to their bliss: her full breasts with great round aureoles and nipples now stiffening into arousal.

I love this position: a pussy in my mouth and nipples under my fingers. I play with her tits and cunt for long minutes, and thankfully she responds. Her cunt lubricates and her hips begin to roll. Her breath comes faster. Finally, she sort of half groans, half chortles as an orgasm hits her. She clamps my head firmly between her thighs to keep my tongue from driving her completely crazy.

Mission is accomplished. She is ready for penetration. The moment of truth has come. I mount her, laying my middle-aged body over hers and fitting my hips up against hers.

As I grasp my penis to insert it into her vagina, I am very happy to see that it is suitably erect. It is not as stiff as it was with the medication. But with the first contact between my glans penis and her wet labia, I achieve enough stiffness to push my cock into her cunt up to the hilt. Our pubic hairs mash together.

The doctor is standing beside the examination table observing closely. He nods as if in approval. I take this as approval and begin to thrust in her pussy. I am still apprehensive.

It was at this stage, after the first two or three thrusts into Romaine's pussy, that my cock had decided enough is enough and quit on me. It actually shrank into a useless lump of marshmallow flesh inside her delicious cunt. I was so frustrated, and so was she. That's why she left me for a younger guy with a big hard on.

Then I look down at Karen's naked body as our pubic mounds meet. She is a lovely woman with a wild, mischievous intensity that turns me on. I push myself up on my hands and look down at her breasts that bounce as I thrusts experimentally into her vagina.

I look between her legs and watch fascinated as my cock shaft moves in and out of her pussy. Her labia alternately clasp and release my cock. I can feel my penis head rubbing along her vaginal walls. It's warm and slippery and sexual in there. I push in and hold my cock right up her cunt, enjoying the view of my pubic curls mashing against her lovely labia and pubic triangle. Miracle of miracles, my cock stays stiff and I continue fucking her.

OK. Something different is happening here. I don't know why, but I don't care. I lie back down on her naked body and fasten a passionate kiss on her lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She doesn't like this at all, but I don't care. Doctor's orders. He told me to do what I normally do, and I like kissing while I'm fucking. My hips are rocking like mad, driving my penis faster and faster into Karen's wet, warm cunt.

My breathing comes faster and shallower. So does hers. I can feel her cunt contracting. She's about to come. I thrust into her pussy as fast and hard as I can, and my cock responds by stiffening and erupting in a copious ejaculation, timed perfectly with an orgasm of her own. I collapse on her naked body in triumph.

The doctor looks quizzical and a little heated. It must have been an arousing sight, but he might also have the hots for her. I wonder if he's ever fucked her himself. Maybe not. It would be difficult to maintain a working relationship with a woman you keep fucking. Anyway, he looks uncomfortable as I dismount and my semen dribbles from Karen's reddened pussy lips. Her clitoris is aroused and stands out stiff from its protecting hood, like a monk's face projecting from the hood of his robe. Fucking is religious.

The doctor says, "Well, that was a success. Are you surprised?" I assure him I am. "So why do you think it worked this time?"

"I think it was Karen," I say, leering at her voluptuous naked body. She grimaces at this notion, propped up as she is on her elbows, her legs still spread wide and my semen dribbling from her cunt. The doctor removes her feet from the stirrups and helps her off the table. She picks up her panties and begins to dress after wiping her vulva with a tissue.

"So it was Karen," he says. "Why do you think that?"

"Well," I reply, "I've had sex fantasies about Karen for a long time now, in fact every time I come into your office for an examination. I will masturbate for weeks after a visit here with her as my partner in my fantasy. So today, my dream came true. I got to have intercourse with Karen in a safe, acceptable environment."

"Hmmm," he says, thinking. "How about your penis? Was it suitably stiff during intercourse?"

"Suitably, yes," I tell him, trying to be equally thoughtful. "Not completely stiff, though, but enough to have an orgasm. I've noticed that my penis doesn't get completely erect when I masturbate either, but I can have an orgasm."

"Interesting," he says. He pauses for a moment and paces to the door. Karen has finished dressing and he lets her out, almost absent-mindedly. Turning to me, he asks, "Can you stay until about four this afternoon?"

I'm surprised. I think about it. I have no other plans that matter. "Sure," I say. "I can stay. I have my laptop. I can work on files for a while."

"Just sit in the waiting room," he tells me. "I have patient coming in that I think will agree to an experiment that will help us."

"Sounds good," I say, trying to conceal my rising excitement. It looks like today is my lucky day for fucking.