In the Dungeon: Wishful

Story Info
Introduction to the slave Wishful (painslut).
1k words
4.42
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master was excited. His slaves were mostly assigned, mentally making time later to tinker to come up with more things to push his slaves.

But for now, the pain-whore.

With a leash he moved toward the slave's cell, seeing her kneel as he approached. He walked near her, seeing her defer and kneel lower. He let the leash trail over her body, seeing her close her eyes.

"Who am I?" Master asked her.

"My Master. My food, my drink, my air." she replied low.

"Who are you?"

"I am Wishful, my Master's loyal pain-whore. I live to please my Master if by action or inaction. I await his command."

Master pushed a button. "Your collar's noise restriction is now off. I expect truthful, prompt answers."

"Yes, Master."

"What is your favourite implement?"

"Cane, Master."

"Why?"

"The pain, Master. I revel in the pain."

"Do you climax through pain?"

"Yes, Master, more than through other methods. If I am not given pain, I cannot climax."

"Trained that way?"

"No, Master. Since I was fifteen."

Master snapped a leash to Wishful's collar. "When I leash, you stand. When I walk, you follow. If I stop for more than a minute, you kneel."

Wishful nodded, unsure of her collar.

"It is still off, and will remain so until I return you to your cell at the end. I want to see your range of pain tolerance."

"Yes, Master."

Master led Wishful to a room with restraints for standing up. Nathaniel has used this room to break one of his slaves, now he would see if he could.

Securing Wishful in the chains, she was spread open, legs and arms stretched wide. Master walked around her, his fingers exploring her body. He gave her nothing but pleasure. A brush there, a trail there, fingers exploring her cunt. She moaned as he worked.

"If you climax without permission, you will be wishing for the blessing of pain. Your suffering will be incomprehensible to you."

"Yes, Master."

Master picked up his cane and brought it to her lips. "Thank the implement of your pleasure."

Wishful leaned forward as much as she could and gave a kiss to the cane. "Thank you for my pleasure."

Master started to circle again, swishing the cane in the air. "Your release word is Red."

She looked up at him, confusion in her eyes. "Red, Master?"

"You have no safe word here. There is no word that will make me stop until I wish to, there is nothing you can say that will stay my hand. That word will now only give you pleasure."

"Yes, Master. Red."

Master circled the slave once more. With his touch she was flushed, her cunt moist awaiting her Master's pleasure.

CRACK

The first blow was on Wishful's ass, making her gasp. She was bound tight enough that she couldn't move or squirm in her restraints.

CRACK

The second was her legs, Master trying to find her more sensitive areas to beat. Her legs elicited a moan from the slave.

CRACK

Her back accepted the brunt of the blow, and kept silent. Master's hand ran over each strike.

CRACK

Wishful let out a deep moan and shifted forward inviting more abuse as the fourth strike marked her breasts. Her nipples immediately hardened and she turned toward her Master.

CRACK

As the next blow landed across both nipples she threw her head back.

"Oh, God, Master. Thank you."

"How many times have you been caned in one session?" Master questioned.

"Seventy-five, Master. Fifty of those were silent, Master. The last twenty-five I was made to count." Wishful answered.

"Then we will go to eighty."

"Thank you, Master."

Master rained blows down on his slave, covering as much of her body with bright red welts. He could see the female was getting more and more aroused, her breath quick, but silent.

CRACK CRACK CRACK

The next three were on Wishful's front, her stomach, cunt and legs. Wishful was shaking, containing herself as Master reached her old limit number. He grabbed her breast, squeezing her nipple between two fingers. Wishful moaned, unable to contain herself.

"How many is that Wishful?"

"Seventy-five, Master." she panted as she submitted to his roughness. He pushed on her back, showing her arms painfully behind her, her ass more toward him.

"If you move, we will go ninety."

"Yes, Master." she nodded as Master dropped his pants and thrust into her ass without warning. She threw her head back and moaned, trying to fuck him back. His thrusts were not gentle. He was trying everything he could to make her shift, move or otherwise displease him, but she held firm.

Ten minutes of ravaging her ass had him unload into her, accented with a hard slap to her ass. Wishful couldn't get her breath steady, as aroused as she was.

Master delivered four more strikes to her breasts, seeing Wishful struggle to maintain control, to please her Master.

CRACK

The eightieth strike was directly over her nipples. Wishful whimpered in lust, not pain. She wanted to beg her Master.

"Please, Master. May I have my word?" she implored.

CRACK

"Red." Master told her and he saw her let loose, gushing juices onto her leg as she let the pain of the strikes push her higher and higher. He unhooked her arms and saw her fall forward onto her hands and knees as she panted, riding out the last of her climax.

"I am marginally pleased, Wishful. You reacted the best I could hope for a first beating. You did wait for your word, but were noisy. Next time we will work on that. Your collar is now back on. I expect silence."

Wishful nodded her understanding as Master released her legs and allowed her to fall into a kneel. Master left the room without leashing his slave, so she remained. He returned minutes later with a pair of clover nipple clamps. A slap on each breast got her nipples hard and clamped when they did.

"Remove them and be punished. This is now mandatory for you. As essential as your collar." Chase commanded, seeing Wishful nod in return. Snapping the leash on his slave saw her immediately on her feet.

He led her back to her cell, unhooking her lead and turning from the cell. She fell to her knees and reached for his shoes, showering them with kisses until he moved. Master watched her go to her mat, lay down and run her hands over her welts.