Property of Evan

Story Info
A brave new world for Violet.
1.3k words
4.07
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was quiet. I couldn't hear much besides my own pounding heartbeat. I know I'm blindfolded and I know my arms are suspended above me, my wrists bound with leather restraints. But, I have no idea where I am, or who I now belong to...

This is the first time I've been introduced to a buyer this way. It's new to me and I'm nervous. I can't stop my hands from fidgeting with my wrist restraints. All I can do is just stand here and wait.

I can start to make out faint footsteps approaching, and getting closer and closer. My whole body tenses, knowing I'm about to meet the man who wanted me as his little fuck toy. The man who selected me out of all of the slaves at the market today.

Why would he want me? There were more beautiful women there today, much prettier, taller and more experienced. I wonder if I could persuade you to let me go. Return me. I'm sure there are many other slaves who would be much more suited to you, and much more obedient...

I hear you enter the room. The door shuts behind you. You don't say anything, but, I can hear you moving around me. I can't help but feel like you're watching me. Studying me. I stay completely still. I try to match my breaths to your footsteps, attempting to calculate how close you are to me.

Suddenly, you blow on the back of my neck and instantly my whole body is covered in goosebumps. Much to your amusement, as I hear you chuckle at my reaction to you. I roll my eyes under the blindfold, thankful you can't see.

You start cutting away at my clothes. You're definitely using scissors. I can feel the cold metal on my skin as you cut my underwear off. I can feel you ripping the fabric away from my body until I'm stood there completely naked. Exposed and vulnerable. Except for my stockings and heels. That's interesting. I found myself smirking at your decision to leave those items on.

You grab my throat and pull me in.

Fuck. Fuck. Vi, you can't be a sarcastic bitch. This got you In trouble last time and which is why none of my other owners worked out. Granted, they were boring bastards. The only actual enjoyment I got out of those arrangements was taunting them to see how much I could get away with, before they sent me back. Realising that I'll never be truly theirs.

I'm brought back to the present as your your thumb gently brushes against my lips, parting them ever so slightly. Your other hand wraps around my ponytail and you pull down forcing my lips onto yours. It's raw. It's passionate. You let go, and walk away. I'm left gasping. Finding myself wanting more.

I hear you come back. You're hands are on now my arse cheeks. Pulling them apart as you inspect your new slave. I can feel something cold glide over my right cheek. You're writing on my arse! Yes, this is definitely new.

"You will need to pass an initiation, do you understand?"

I jump slightly at the sound of your voice. That's the first time I've heard you speak. Your voice is warm and sexy, I can sense the dominant undertone to your words. It starts to excite me.

Fuck. An initiation? What the fuck does that mean? My mind starts to race. I nod my head, indicating to you that I understand.

"I have plenty other sluts to choose from. Those that perform the most, get the most. You need to show me why you're worth keeping. Do you understand?"

I nod my head again. You take one step and I can feel your presence in front of me. You reach up and unlock something. My arms drop down. I'm able to freely move my arms, but yet the restraints are still secured, around both of my delicate wrists. I instantly reach for the blindfold. You grab my hands and pull me in closer.

"I didn't say you could take that off did I?" You whisper into my ear.

"No" I stutter back.

"No, what?"

"No... Sir."

I hear you take a deep breath as you soften your grip on my hands.

"But, uh, it's just, how do you expect me to perform for you if I can't see you... sir?" I snap back.

You drop my hands and order me to kneel. I do as I'm told. You're naked. I wasn't expecting that and I can feel the tip of your cock resting on my bottom lip.

"You don't need to see, for what I want to see from you" you say as you grab the back of my head, wrapping your fingers around my hair, forcing your cock into my mouth.

It's big, thick and hard. It goes straight to the back of my throat as you thrust forward, making me gag. You continue thrusting backwards and forwards, fucking my mouth. Owning it. My eyes start to stream. I can't handle the thickness of your throbbing cock. My mascara starts to run down my cheeks. Your thumb caresses my cheek. It's enough for me to know you love that your cock makes my eyes water, and enough to make my makeup stream down my face.

I can feel your thrusts getting harder. Heavier. More aggressive. You're about the cum, I can feel it. Your grip on my hair tightens as you take your cock out of my mouth. My ponytail is pulled down, making me gasp as my head tilts upwards. Your cum hits my cheeks. It's starts to run down my face. It hits my chest, slowly making its way down to my tits. My back is arched as you pull down tighter on my hair. Allowing you to cover my entire tits in your cum.

You release your grip and I fall onto all fours. My cheek resting on the wooden floor. My back arched. My arse high. Your feet gently kick my legs apart. My pussy is on full display to you. You gently insert a finger into me, making me inhale sharply. You can feel how tight my pussy is. I definitely heard that little murmur of satisfaction as you discover how wet I am.

You take your finger out.

"Stay there" you order. I don't dare move. My heart is racing as I realise you aren't any ordinary buyer...

The cold liquid running between my arse cheeks and over my arsehole, jolts me back into focus. I can feel the metal hook sliding into my arse, slowly opening my arsehole until it takes it all. I haven't got time to react before you grab my ponytail again. You grab it hard, pull it towards my arse, and secure it in place. I move my head. My arse tightens. I can't help but let out a moan. I quickly realise that moving my head inserts the hook deeper into my arse.

You grab both of my wrists, securing the restraints in place with a lock. You stand up, and admire your new slave. I imagine what I must look like right now. My wrists restrained behind my back, my hair tied to a hook in my arse, blindfolded and covered in your cum. Lay on the floor by your feet.

I feel you crouch down beside me. Your hand sparks my bare arse. It makes me jump, causing me to pull on the hook. I moan again.

Was that a flash?! I can't tell. I've been blindfolded for a long time, I've been face fucked and thrown around like a toy. I'm exhausted, and you can tell. Your hand makes strokes up and down my thigh, until you gently run your fingers between my pussy lips. I'm dripping wet. I can't hide it.

Your hand clasps my jaw.

"Well, I think you're going to be my new favourite" you whisper down my ear.

You lift up the blindfold, just enough for me to see a photo on a phone screen. As my eyes focus I realise that's it's my arse, and written on my arse cheek were the words "Property of Evan."