In the Fort

Story Info
Summer fun leads to mutual masturbation with my best friend.
2.1k words
4.33
16k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers

In a Southern California summer in the early 1980s, right after my senior high school graduation, I began going to my friend Steven's house several times a week. When his parents divorced earlier that year (mine had divorced almost ten years before), Steven had taken over a large shed in the back yard. Emptying it of tools and old paint and a dead rototiller, he turned it into what he called his 'fort.'

Inside were a stereo with record player and bookshelf speakers, a 19" TV and VCR, and bean bags to sit on. We'd drink Bacardi rum from a pint bottle chased by Coke from a 2-liter bottle and smoke a little weed while listening to our favorite 'stoner rock' music, then go swimming to cool off before returning to the fort for more drinks and hits. Usually, we'd then watch a movie on VHS after which I'd leave for home on my bicycle.

Once out of the fort I had to fight my way past some junk on the side of the house to get through the gate to the front yard. Steven's mom, Sharon, giggling at my difficulties, suggested I go through the house instead. She was in her late 30s and not really attractive to me but had huge tits that she displayed well in tight tank tops with spaghetti straps, and so I was glad to spend even a few moments around her. I wondered if she spotted the boner I'd get as I paused to talk with her for a moment in her kitchen and then awkwardly step around her to the front door. I'd have to walk my bike for a block until my rod calmed down enough to sit on the seat.

Well into July we were in the fort 3-4 days a week. Mostly it was the same routine, but over time the movies Steven was getting from his older brother were getting racier and soon were outright porn. Sharon started coming outside to do minor yard work when we were in the pool, standing ready with towels and sandwiches, and sometimes getting in the water with us. It seemed odd, and I'm sure she knew we were smoking and drinking in the fort, but she never said anything, so we kept at it.

One day she came close and suggested I should find a better-fitting suit than the old baggy one I'd had for years, saying that the girls would like it when I swam at the beach or rec center pool. I did so, and a few days later she complemented me on how much better I looked, especially when I got hard seeing her tits and thinking about touching them. After that Sharon seemed to be outside more often, and dressed a bit more sexier each time.

The porn movies became too much to handle just sitting there, and one buzzy afternoon Steven made the first move -- he boldly pulled his dick out and start stroking as we watched a big-breasted brunette (like his mom) modeling and then giving the stud photographer a blow job. I'd been jerking off at home for a few years already, but this was the first time I was going to do it in front of someone else. With only the slightest hesitation I, too, pulled my dick out and began stroking it. We didn't look at each other -- the first time, anyway -- and soon we each came on our chests. He had paper towels nearby and we wiped our cum off, then jumped back into the pool to cool off.

Jerking off became a normal part of time in the fort. We'd come out of the pool and dry off, then lose our suits at the door and settle naked into a bean bag with a movie playing, passing a bong back and forth. I noticed that Steven now had a whole box of movies, and that the subject matter he picked was becoming more focused on big cocks than huge tits. We'd jerked off next to each other a dozen times by now, and we'd also been watching each other do it, so it seemed a natural and likely next step to jerk each other off.

One day when I got to the fort the bean bags were piled right next to each other. We smoked and swam as usual and returned to the fort with our wet suits hanging on outside hooks he had installed. Steven started a movie and sat down next to me, so close that our shoulders were touching. I don't remember what the movie was about because I was riveted on Steven's hand as it slowly moved over and wrapped around my cock. He'd poured some lube into his hand first and as he stroked me, he squeezed a blob of lube into my now open hand. I paused a quick second, then took his semi-hard cock in my hand. While it felt much like mine -- same length, about 6", and thickness -- it was just different, and strange, and exciting. In just a few seconds we were stroking in the same timing, pausing at the head, stroking along the lengths a dozen times, then caressing each other's balls just we would do for ourselves. It didn't take long for us both to cum, and after a rest we headed for the pool without a word.

Over the next few weeks, we continued stroking each other off. We talked about the porn movies in front of us, but also about famous women on TV and movies, girls at school, and even teachers, and what we thought were their best features and what we'd do to them if we could.

Once, while talking about big breasts and older women, I said that I thought his mother was sexy and that I wanted to see her bare tits. Steven laughed for a moment then said I could probably get some action with her as she hadn't dated since her divorce. He began narrating a scene where I'd corner her in the kitchen and pull down her top and caress and kiss her tits. She'd squeeze my dick and then blow me, and before he could finish the tale, I came all over his hand.

Steven leaned back in his bean bag, proud of his getting me off with his mom as my focus. I leaned forward and stopped him from reaching for the paper towels and instead wiped his cum-covered hands all over his cock. I then began stroking his softened cock with my cum as a lube, and in an unexplainable moment I came closer and licked at a small blob of cum at the base of his shaft. It was an odd taste, but I kept going, next licking at the side of his quickly hardening dick. I looked up to see Steven's eyes closed and his head back, and I was glad that he wasn't watching my lust play out. Hopefully he was thinking about some chick doing this.

I paused my mouth at his head, then took it in like I'd seen both women and men doing it in the movies. I took more into my mouth until I choked, then pulled off and tried again. It took several minutes to get the act down and soon I was sucking most of his hard cock into my mouth and throat. His hands now rested on the back of my head, not pushing me down more but not letting me pull off either.

I continued sucking him, faster now, and stroking the last couple of inches that I couldn't bring into my mouth, telling myself that with more practice I'd be taking his whole cock into my mouth. His movements told me has getting close, as was the taste of cum, and 30 seconds later he shot into my mouth. I had wondered a moment earlier what I would do if he did that, and now with a mouthful I inadvertently turned to the side and spit it out, right into a bowl of potato chips. Steven alternated moaning and laughing as I leaned back into my bean bag, rubbing my jaw, and stroking my surprisingly hard cock. He reached over to stroke it, but I waved him off, telling him to wait until next time. I, too, sat back and closed my eyes, shocked yet proud of what I had done.

This new level of play continued for another week with both of us jerking and sucking each other off multiple times as we watched a variety of porn, to include gay guys having sex. That seemed wrong to us; hand jobs and blowjobs were OK, but we never considered having anal sex. I was increasingly wanting to get his mom naked, topless anyway, and on the last day in the fort before my classes in a nearby community college started, I got my wish.

After sucking Steven off (he later said it was my best yet, and I'd been deepthroating him for weeks now), and a good time in the pool with his mom close by in a sexy bikini, he suggested I head into the house while he'd stay in the fort for a nap. He disappeared inside the house for a few minutes, claiming he needed to take a piss first, then returned. I had dried off but was still in my tight bathing suit as I gathered my stuff to change. Steven returned and came in behind me, reaching around to stroke my cock through the wet material. With my cock big and hard and clearly visible, he told me I was now ready to go inside, and that he'd see me on a future day off from college.

Sharon was in the kitchen sipping a glass of wine as I entered the house through the patio sliding doors. She was still in her bikini but now had on a pair of high heels -- her and Steven must have coordinated this moment. Her eyes dropped to my crotch, allowing me to freely stare at her tits and the deep cleavage between them and driving my cock to maintain its big hard state. She smiled and looked up to catch me staring and crossed her arms under her breasts to pop them up even more.

I had to touch them; I put my stuff down on the table and approached her as she leaned against the counter. I stopped less than a foot away, my gaze switching back and forth from her eyes to her tits and down to her heeled feet which were suddenly very exciting to me. Sharon took me from my frozen state by taking my hands and placing them on her breasts, then dropped her hands to my crotch where she lightly caressed my hard dick in the suit. Locking the fingers of the other hand into my long hair she pulled me close and we kissed, awkwardly at first then settling into a good groove.

Next, she pulled my head down until my face was at her cleavage then buried into it. I kissed and licked the soft yet firm skin as I pressed them together, then took the lead and pulled her bikini top to the outsides to free her breasts. Her nipples were huge, and I naturally took one in my mouth and then the other, sucking and hearing her moan. I was in heaven -- kissing and sucking on an older woman's big tits for the first time!

Sharon let me keep at her breasts for another minute, then pushed me back to standing up. She loosened the string on my suit and pulled it down until my hard pulsing cock sprang out. She moved to a nearby kitchen chair and sat down, pulling me close and taking my cock into her mouth. I'd had many blowjobs from Steven, but this was different; she sucked and stroked me, then guided my cock up between her tits and pulled on my ass so that I was fucking them, another first. She may have wanted me in her pussy, and I would have done it, but I could wait no longer and shot a big load of cum up onto her cheek and neck and also into her cleavage.

Sharon wiped her face and breasts with a towel and came up to a hug with me. She encouraged me to head out so that she could check on Steven, and that maybe another time we could play again. I agreed and left, looking forward to the coming weekend and returning to the fort.

fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers