In the Garden Pt. 02 - The Group

Story Info
A nude young man and a secret group of women.
3.4k words
4.28
10.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, sunny summer afternoon, a couple weeks after I'd been surprised by a young woman who'd come upon me in the garden unannounced. Since then, time had elapsed, with no further visitors.

On that particular afternoon I was in the house, working on the laptop, when I heard the sound of tires on the gravel road and driveway, then the sound of brakes. A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the porch door. I went to the door, and could see through the cut glass a young woman standing there. She was wearing a sleeveless red shirt and short shorts. She looked pert. She knocked again.

I opened the inside oaken door and then the full-glass storm door.

"Can I help you?" I expected her to say she was lost, or something along those lines.

"You can." She smiled. I liked her upturned short nose and lips. She had no makeup on, but she didn't need it. She was tan.

"You don't know me, but I know you, or at least, what you look like. I was in the group that was watching when my friend was here. My name is Ann."

"Hi."

"Hi."

We paused. I could hear the crickets outside, and the cicadas.

"I have a little request. Could you do one thing for me?"

"What's that?"

"Just one thing." She smiled.

"Depends what it is."

"Take off what you're wearing so I can see all of you."

"Pardon?"

"Take off what you're wearing, please. It's just a shirt and shorts."

"Strip? Now?"

"Sure."

I hesitated.

"Remember, we do have video of you from before. We don't want that getting around, do we?"

"Here?"

"Right here. Would it help if I gave you a hand?" She came closer, and put her hands on the button of my shorts, unclasping it. She unzipped them, and they dropped to the floor.

"There. That wasn't so difficult, was it?" She began unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom up. When she finished, she slipped it over my shoulders and it too dropped to the floor, so I was standing nude in front of her. She stepped back and looked me over. She smiled.

"That's better. Now, outside." She put her hand around my penis and used it to lead me through the doorway and onto the porch.

"Would it help if I undressed too?"

"Help how?"

"Help to get you fully up." She was softly moving her hand on my penis as she spoke.

"It would."

She took a phone from her back pocket and set it on next to the porch pillar, pulled her top up over her head, and deftly dropped her shorts to the floor. She had small breasts with small, erect dark brown nipples and brown hair cropped below in the shape of a small heart.

"How's that, sweetie?" She moved very close to me, our bodies touching, and I could feel her warmth. She had no tan lines. She cupped her hand around my scrotum, and moved the other hand gently up and down my now rising penis. Leaning up, her lips brushed mine.

"Come on into the sun." She guided me down the steps and out into the yard and sunshine. It was a beautiful day, and the birds were singing in the trees.

"Listen, I'll explain everything in a bit.." She knelt down and slipped her lips over the thick head of my penis. I could feel her tongue on it.

She stood, went back up the steps, fetched her phone, and looked me over.

"Can you clasp your hands behind you? And turn a little bit? Perfect."

She seemed to be looking at some kind of grid on her phone, getting the photos just right. She held the phone several feet away, looking at the screen, and took some shots of my crotch, taking a moment to move forward and stroke my erection just a little.

"Can you look up a little toward the sky? Perfect."

"Could you put your hands on your hips and let me get you from behind?"

"What's this about?"

She came close to me, put her arms around me, and I could feel our skin touching in the warmth of the sun.

She bent down and swirled her tongue on the swollen head of my penis, then gave it a kiss.

"What's this about?" She giggled.

"Can you tell me your full name?"

"Why?"

"You need to know that I represent a special group of women. We keep files of our ... prospects, and you're one of those now. You need to follow the rules. If you follow them, you'll be rewarded. When we ask you to do something, and you don't do it, you'll definitely not like it."

"What rules?"

"The first rule is that when one or more of us comes to your house, no matter what, no matter when, you need to take off everything you're wearing and greet us nude. And do whatever she says."

"And if I don't?"

"There will be consequences."

"What if it's not actually one of you?"

"That's your problem." A smile.

She stroked my penis absently, then my scrotum.

"Do you understand and agree?" Her hand tightened on my scrotum, just a bit.

"I understand."

"Great!"

"Then say your legal name." I did.

"And your date of birth."

"And that you agree to our terms."

I paused. "Okay."

"Not okay. I agree to your terms."

"I agree to your terms."

"Perfect!" She laid the phone on the grass in the sunshine. "I'm so happy you're joining us. I think you're going to enjoy the adventure."

"You said you'd explain more."

"Oh, yes, silly me. I was distracted by seeing all of you." She leaned forward, slipped her mouth over me, and took me in all the way to her throat. She bobbed her head several times, and then pulled back so I swung free. Leaning forward, she kissed my scrotum.

"We have a database of videos and photos on the dark web. It includes photos of you, including details and detailed shots, so a woman looking for a particular kind of penis, thickness or length, or body type can see exactly what she's getting. Measurements and everything." She smiled. "Only the group has access, and we use it for special kinds of events."

"Do I have a choice of events?"

"No. That's the rule. If one or more or us comes to your door, no matter what, you have to strip completely nude and be at their service."

"No matter what?"

"Exactly."

"How many of you are there?"

"You can't ask about us. We come to you, that's it."

"What happens when one or more of you come by?"

"Could be anything." She wrapped her hand around my penis and led me around to the back of the house, under a huge spreading oak tree.

"Lay down on your back."

She took a couple photos of me, then put the phone down again.

She knelt, and lay on top of me, touched my lips with hers. She moved slowly down my chest and abdomen, kissing.

"I want to feel you inside me. I'm going to video us."

She hopped up and darted around the house. I heard the car door slam, and she came back with a small silver phone stand. Setting it up carefully in the grass, she gazed at the screen and smiled.

She knelt over my chest, with a knee on each side of my head, and moved forward so her pussy was over my mouth and I could feel her close-cropped pubic hair, smell her scent. I began to lick, gently, around and in her slit, around and over her clitoris.

Leaning over, she picked up the phone and brought it closer, above my head, where my tongue was just inside her. She arched her back, and I could see the insides of her legs and her thigh muscles shudder.

Eventually, she rose to her knees and moved back over my abdomen, then lowered herself, slowly, onto me. She felt wonderful, her silkiness sliding down, down, to the base of my penis. She leaned forward onto her hands on either side of me, and made a motion with her hips and back that moved her back and forth. Then, later, she moved one foot to either side of me, squatting, and I could feel the pressure on my penis. She rose and fell, rose and fell, and then, finally, we both came, shaking, for me a near-white-out, the top of my head opening up, lightning bolts.

We lay together in that delicious relaxation, under the great oak tree.

It was a few days later, in the early evening. I was cleaning in the kitchen when I heard a knock on the back door, and without thinking, I went to it, opening the main inside door, then the outside glass storm door. As I opened the door, I remembered. But I couldn't bring myself to take off my clothes for strangers—it just wasn't natural.

Two women were standing there, I would guess they were in their thirties. One was short, with shoulder-length light hair, and had large breasts under a long-sleeved turtleneck; the other was taller, with dark close-cropped hair and business attire.

"Didn't you have instructions?" said the shorter one.

"Instructions?"

"You're supposed to be nude."

"When you come to the door."

"Take off everything now."

I unbuttoned my shirt, slipped it off. It was weird to undress in front of these imperious total strangers. I undid the top button of my jeans, unzipped them, and slid them down. I stepped out of them.

The shorter one walked around me, and from behind, reached between my legs, her hand encircling my balls and squeezing.

The other one stood in front of me, looking me over.

"What do you think? We could have him circulate as the guest."

"Not after this greeting. I was thinking we could have him tied in the center."

"You know, there's that large table."

"That's true."

They were standing in front of me, the taller one looking down at my crotch.

"We could have him on the table, and you'd see him at the other end of the room."

"Feet toward you?"

"No, side view. That way you see this." She reached forward and touched my penis.

"With a glass jar candle?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" They smiled at each other.

"We'll be here this Thursday evening. Be ready."

The taller one looked me over one more time, then turned and they walked out to their car, not looking back.

I wasn't really sure what the event was they had in mind, but obviously it involved others. Maybe a bachelorette party?

The time until Thursday went quickly, as I was busy, and that evening, instead of hastily undressing, I decided to just undress and stay that way.

So when they came to the front door, and I went to see who it was, I was visible through the glass as already totally nude. I unlocked and opened the inner and outer doors. They stepped into the living room.

"We like what we see this time."

"Do you have a glass of water?"

"Would you like one?"

"It's for you."

"We think you'll need a little help." She opened a pill bottle and shook out a small brown oddly shaped pill.

"What is it?"

She tapped the end of my penis with an index finger.

I washed the pill down with half a glass of water.

"Anything I need to take from here?"

They laughed.

"No, you're good."

"Just the keys after you lock up."

"I'll keep those in the car. You won't have any pockets."

The shorter woman giggled.

I had never walked to a stranger's SUV before totally nude, and it felt very strange getting in and sitting on the white leather seat. The pill was having an effect already. My penis was upright, the brown-purplish head swollen, at the height of my navel.

"Nice view."

"It'll stay that way, I'm sure."

The taller woman drove, down a series of roads into a nearby suburb, then down a tree-lined street to a large house with white pillars in front, at the end of a long drive. She parked the SUV near the entrance, and we all paused, then got out. My penis was vertical, as swollen an erection as I'd ever had. It bobbed when I walked.

They walked with me into the house, down a hall, and into a large room off to right. In it, at the far end, was a large oak table with sturdy pillar legs. On either side of it were arrangements of white flowers. We walked up to it.

"This way." The shorter one went to the right side of the table.

"You're going to lie on this table, with your hands and legs out."

"Let's try it out, make sure everything is right."

"Now?"

"Now. Hop up."

I put my back to the table and lifted myself onto it. They stood at the left side, waiting. They had black straps, which were attached to the pillar legs of the table, and when I laid down and put my hands out, they wrapped the Velcro strips around each wrist.

"Can you get out?"

I flexed my arms, pulling. The straps were quite strong, and the Velcro held.

"No. Can't move it."

They walked around to the other end of the table, picked up straps from below, and wrapped them around my ankles with that distinctive Velcro sound. I was in an X, and completely exposed.

"Let's see how he looks from the entry."

They walked back to the entrance and stood, looking.

"I like it."

"Good presentation."

"The pill is working nicely."

"One more thing."

"What's that?"

The taller one walked across the room, back to the table. She took a red glass jar candle from below, and using a metal lighter, lit the candle wick. It flickered. She set the jar candle on my flat abdomen, just above the navel.

"How's that look from there?"

"Perfect."

The taller one walked back across the room, and the two of them left, shutting the doors.

I wasn't sure which pill that was, but the erection arched over my abdomen, standing up with an open eye.

I waited.

I could hear voices, chattering. After what seemed like a long time, they sounded like they were gathering near the doors. Then the doors were opened, and I could hear them at the far end of the room.

"Wow."

"Can we go closer?"

"Of course."

The group of women crossed the room, some separately, chatting, others a little faster, until they all stood before and around the table. I'd guess there were at least a dozen of them.

"This is amazing."

"How did you get him?"

"I can't believe it."

"I brought something."

"What's that?"

One of them fished around in her handbag and took out a ball gag with black straps.

"Perfect!"

Another reached forward and touched my scrotum.

The one with the ball gag came over and slipped it into my mouth. Black plastic, it had small holes in it, and felt strange as she fastened the straps behind my head.

I flexed my arms, but the straps were strong—I really was helpless.

"However did you find a guy to do this?"

"What a great present!"

"We thought you might want to have some fun with him."

"Is that what the candle is for?"

"Exactly."

"Think of him as the guy who did you wrong, the bad one. Let's us sisters get it out of our system, and we can move forward."

"So he's the guy who stood me up?"

"Or the one who ghosted me?"

"He is."

One of them reached forward and took the candle jar.

"We can each put some in the place that means something to us."

"Won't that hurt?"

"It will."

A tall brunette leaned forward with the jar, right over the tip of my penis.

"I know where I'm going to drip some." She smiled at me.

The hot wax made me convulse, and I made a gurgling noise, but the ball gag worked. There was a sudden burning on the tip of my penis.

"Wow, that had an effect."

"Let me try."

They each poured the burning liquid wax on different parts, one on my scrotum, another the length of my penis, another on my nipple. It went on for some time, and I writhed, but couldn't break the straps. I was totally exposed to whatever they wanted to do.

"I like it."

"He likes it too. Look at that erection."

One of them, with pale skin and dark brown hair framing her face, was holding up a phone.

Eventually they started to chat again, a few of them were brought new glasses of wine.

"There is something I always wondered." A slightly heavyset young woman with brown hair.

"What's that?"

"I wondered what they feel like from the inside. I've never been able to try that with a boyfriend. They don't even want to hear it."

"What do you mean?"

"I can show you."

"Okay."

"Anyone have some moisturizer or lube?"

"Here's a little one."

They gathered around, interested.

Her hand glistened.

"So what I wondered is, if I reach under here, and put fingers inside him, what does it feel like and what does it do?"

"Now's your chance."

"I know." She giggled.

"Spread his legs a little more."

Two of them pulled my legs further out. She reached between my legs, underneath my scrotum, and slipped a finger, then two fingers inside me, palm up.

My penis became even more swollen, and clear liquid oozed out. I grunted. I could feel her fingers inside me, pressing.

"See that?"

"What does it feel like?"

"I can feel his prostate, that's what's making the milk."

"Milking him!"

They laughed.

"I want to feel too."

"Look at that effect."

"Guys never let you do this, so now's your chance."

The woman with brown hair, who was wearing a white business shirt and slacks, held her phone closer so she could get them inserting their fingers. Then she panned back, pausing to watch my erection strain, a little fluid come out, then moved the phone toward my face.

The shorter woman who had fetched me spoke to everyone.

"Listen, girls. This is Becca's night, so let's leave her to her present. She'll come out when she's ready."

"Cheers to a great gift!"

Those who had them clinked glasses together.

"How did you get a guy for this?"

"It's our secret."

"Come on, let's leave Becca."

The group moved slowly out of the room, chatting, until eventually the doors were closed again and I could hear only murmuring beyond them.

Becca moved closer to me.

"It's not just tonight you're a gift to me. I've got all kinds of footage that I get to keep for the next week. So a friend or two and I might pay you a visit."

She laughed, and panned the phone over me again, looking at the screen and waving her fingers.

Taking the phone, she moved it to the mantle against the wall, leaning it so that it was facing over me.

"I can't believe Ann could arrange this. What a bachelorette party!"

She came and stood next to me, tapping the ball gag with her index finger. Walking a few feet away, she picked up a small upholstered chair and moved it next to the table. Then she began unbuttoning her white shirt, slipped it off, and reaching back, undid her bra and dropped that on top of the shirt. Undoing her slacks, she let them drop, and then slid her panties down. She had larger breasts than I expected, with large areolas, and she was cleanshaven, just a little thicker than average.

"I'm going to ride you."

She leaned forward and ran her fingers over my cock and cupped me with her hand.

"They said you're mine. Whatever I want to do."

"Anything."

She squeezed my balls until I grunted.

"We're going to have to think of some interesting things to do." She tapped the tip of my glans with her index finger, making my erection bounce.

"Very interesting. Thinking of new things for us to do to you. While I own you."

She smiled.