In the Garden

Story Info
A young woman catches a young man nude outside.
2.2k words
4.41
22.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Garden

Based on actual events, though this story is entirely fictional.

It was the peak of summer, temperature in the mid-80s, sunny and blue skies, and I went out for a fat-tire bike ride on the gravel roads in the late afternoon. I had bought the fat-tire bike on a whim, but it turned out to be my favorite bike. Just a few miles and you got a good workout, plus you got to see the countryside, and the fat tires and shocks let you float over the rough gravel roads. Wearing only shorts and shoes, I rode for a few miles, the roads lined by the nine-foot-high green cornfields and woods, the nearest houses more than a half mile in one direction, a mile in the other. As I was nearing home, just approaching the nearest crossroad, an orange-red car was stopped just at the intersection, and I crossed in front of it.

Out of the driver's side window leaned a young woman with dark hair.

"A coyote just crossed here!" she said in an excited voice. I stopped, the hydraulic brakes making the fat tires slide on the gravel.

"Where?"

"Right there." She pointed at the grassy strip between cornfields, right at the edge of my land.

"Cool." I said. "I love seeing coyotes. There's something mysterious about them."

"There is," she said, opening the car door and stepping out. She looked to be in her early twenties. She was quite tan, and her t-shirt stopped just below her ribs, so you could see her tan, flat abdomen.

"I could head after him. This bike will go about anywhere."

"He's probably gone. Or maybe watching us from the corn."

I wheeled around and rode into the brush alongside the field, the bike taking the rough terrain with ease, but I couldn't see any sign of it. I turned back, rode back to the road.

"Did you see it?"

"Nope."

"Maybe you will," she said, smiling as she got back into her car.

"Have a great day," I said as I rode back home, while behind me I could hear the car's tires crunch the gravel as she drove the other direction.

It was a few days later, another perfect summer day. It's great living out in the country; I enjoy being in a remote area without many people. There actually is very little traffic on my road, and the farmhouse is surrounded by trees and high corn, so it's quite private. I often like to go outside nude, and on this particular day, as it happened, I needed to pick some green beans and tomatoes in the garden.

You might have glimpsed me from the road, if you were walking or biking and looked, but the garden is back behind the barn, and I walked away from the road toward it, so you'd only see me from behind. I love the feel of the sun on my skin, the grass and garden soil under my feet.

I walked past the plum tree next to the barn, back to the garden.

I was in the garden, the plastic pail about half full, bent over the green beans, when something made me look up.

I froze. To my astonishment, it was the same girl, this time standing near the plum tree, reaching up and getting a plum. I couldn't quite believe it. She ate it with relish, and then looked over, directly at me. Our eyes met. She walked closer, over near an old cement water trough and red-handled outdoor faucet that I used to water the garden in drought. Still looking at me, she sat on the edge of the cement trough, and took off her white backpack, laying it in the grass at her feet. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt and white shorts. Her skin was olive—hispanic, perhaps.

"Well look at you," she said. "You don't have any clothes at all with you, do you?"

"As a matter of fact, no." I stood.

"I saw you had the plum tree, so I thought I'd get one while they were ripe. I really didn't expect to find a naked man in the bargain. You're in good shape, aren't you? Weights?"

"Weights, a few times a week. I bench my own body weight."

"I believe it."

She leaned down and rummaged in her backpack, pulling out a phone.

"Would you mind if I took a few photos? My friends won't believe me otherwise."

"You're going to share nude photos of me with your friends?"

"Sure." She smiled. "Why not? It's not every day you come across this kind of photo opportunity. Part of you looks like it approves the idea."

I looked down. My penis was out horizontally now, and getting thicker by the moment.

"Not much I can do about it, I guess. I'd rather you didn't."

"Not much choice in the matter, I'd say." She laughed. "When I saw you biking, I did wonder what you looked like, but I didn't think I'd find out this way."

"The coyote."

"Yep."

She held up the phone with one hand and manipulated it with the other.

"Telephoto too." She smiled, looking at the phone screen. "Wow."

By this time my erection was up to my navel, the head wide like a purple heart, my scrotum drawn up tight.

"You're a thick one," she said with a giggle. "I like this golden light. Maybe if I move a little. That's it."

"Did you see me from the road?"

"I did. I could see your butt. You have a nice butt."

"Thanks, I guess."

"What does it feel like, being outside like that, totally nude?"

"It feels really free. I love the feeling of air on my skin. Haven't you ever done it?"

"No, there's always someone around, or a neighbor."

"Not here."

She looked up from her phone. "Are you suggesting I join you?"

"You can if you'd like to."

"First I'm going to share these photos." She swiped at her phone, frowning.

"There!"

"Do you often send photos of a naked man to your friends?"

"Never. That's why it's so awesome."

She put the phone down on top of the backpack. It binged.

"My friend Ann says hi." She laughed. "She says you look friendly."

The phone binged again. She looked down, then back at me, mirthfully. "She likes your package."

"Show me what you sent them."

"Maybe."

"All right, then, back to the beans." I bent forward and began to pick green beans and toss them in the bucket.

"Would you like some help?"

"I might. Are you any good at picking beans?"

"Never done it." She came closer, stood and looked down at the beans, then at me.

I stood, and she reached out and ran her hand across my chest. "Nice."

Her green eyes were looking down. She extended her index finger and touched the tip of my penis. "Like an eye looking up at me."

"Do you want to join me?"

"Nude?"

"Why not? Of course, if you do, you should put your clothes in your backpack. Then we'll be equal."

She looked me up and down, mischievously smiled. "Okay," she said. "But I'm going to video it."

Turning, she walked back to the backpack, picked up the phone, and swiped at it. She glanced up, smiling. "You're popular among my friends."

She looked around, selected a place, kicked off her shoes, and leaned the phone up against one of them. Picking up the backpack, she laid it in the lawn, near the edge of the garden.

"That's a good angle. It'll pick up both of us," she said. She paused, and then pulled her t-shirt up over her head and shoulders and dropped it on the ground, shaking her dark hair a little. Her breasts were small, but full, with small, pointed brown nipples and areolae. Her nipples looked erect. She glanced over at the phone, then at me. She put her hands on her hips, slipped her fingers under the top of her shorts, and paused to glance at me, then at the phone with a slight smile.

"I'm a little shy."

In a single motion she slipped her shorts down over her hips and let them fall to the ground, kicking them slightly so they were next to her t-shirt. She had a trimmed dark triangle between her legs, and paler skin there. Leaning down, she picked up her clothes and put them into the backpack, zipping it shut with a flourish.

"There."

She turned toward me.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I do. How does it feel?"

"Scary. And free. Totally free."

She walked over and stood very near me, her feet in the black soil.

I reached out and touched each of her erect nipples with my index finger.

"Shall we pick some beans?"

"Is that a metaphor for these?" She reached out and cupped my round scrotum in her palm.

"Maybe."

She leaned closer and our lips touched, very gently. I could feel her breath. Her hand rose, slightly, and she grasped the base of my erect cock. She knelt, and took the head into her mouth, very tentatively, closing her lips around the violet glans. I shuddered involuntarily.

Gently, she took me into her mouth, then let her lips play over the tip. We went into a different kind of elongated time.

Rising to her feet, she leaned in and we kissed, and my hand found its way down between her legs, up between her inner labia, and inside, where she was silky and wet. I could feel a little liquid on my fingers.

"Ohh," she said. She led me by the hand to the grass, and lay down with her knees up, facing the phone. Her inner labia were visible in the sunlight, slightly darker.

"How about this bean?"

I lay down between her legs and extended my tongue across her fur so that the tip touched the point where her labia met, very slightly pushing inward toward the nub beneath. She shook a bit, a tiny spasm in her taut abdomen, and she shifted her hips a little up, toward me. My tongue swirled around her bean, coyly, tantalizing. She arched, trembling a little, and whimpered. An exotic scent, and from her came a trickle of clear liquid that I took into my mouth. I slid forward, my hands on either side of her, my hips up, so that the tip of my penis just touched her labia. We kissed, and I gently let her own juices into her mouth. She moaned.

It was that deep quiet of the countryside. Not the slightest breeze, and around us you could hear crickets and cicadas in late summer.

"Roll over," she whispered.

I rolled over on my back, and she stood, glancing over at her phone, then at me with a Cheshire cat smile. She stepped over my legs so she straddled me, and then squatted, lower and lower, balancing on one hand while with the other she grasped my erection and held it so that she could slowly slide it in. She was tight, and I filled her, slowly, as she lowered herself. She began to move her hips forward to back, then began to rise and slide down, rise and slide down. I could see clear liquid shining in the sunlight, running down my hips and abdomen.

"Oh my god, oh my god."

Her muscles fluttered, and she arched back, shuddering, pausing with me deep inside her. Her hips and flat belly were angled over me as she shook.

"Ohmygodohmygod."

We paused, in that lucid moment where time ceased. I don't know how long.

I hadn't come. She raised herself and my erection slipped out as she stood and turned so that she was facing toward my feet. She lowered herself, slowly, guiding my cock into her from behind with one hand, her other hand resting on the grass near my hips. She was so silky and wet as I slipped back inside her.

You could hear the wet sounds of her juices as I thrust into her and pulled back. I pushed into her, rhythmically, and she arched her back as she came, her head up, looking for all the world like a dog facing where her phone was resting. She cried out, shuddering, as I came too, all over her olive back and buttocks.

"Nice."

"Glad you liked it."

She reached back, swiped some off her back, and licked her fingers.

"Sweet."

There was a mellow pause as we got to our feet, and she hugged and kissed me, leaned down and kissed the head of my penis.

"Let's see what our friends think."

"Our friends?"

"You didn't think we were alone, did you?"

She merrily picked up her phone and showed me: there were a series of little windows, each with someone's head visible in it.

"They all have copies of the video, or can have. So unless you want those to appear somewhere you might not want, you have to be open to a return visit."

She laughed, and cupped her hand around my scrotum, squeezed.

"I think we have you," she said.