In the Kitchen

Story Info
Getting tips in the kitchen.
1.6k words
4.36
4.6k
14
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

All characters are over 18.

MaryBeth Grant didn't exactly live in the kitchen, but if you found her anywhere else in the house, she was either just coming out or on her way in. She loved cooking, baking, and trying new recipes. If she weren't cooking or baking, she was inventorying or reorganizing her spice cabinet, or she was going through the pantry.

Don, her husband was the beneficiary of her passion for food. You couldn't recognize him from his wedding photos having lost most of his hair and more than doubled his weight. His passion was sports. You'd find him watching a game or tuned into SportsCenter. His spot was in the family room on his Stressless leather recliner, a beer in one hand, the remote in the other. He usually had the volume turned up, not that he minded MaryBeth's singing, but he didn't want to miss a word when tuned in to some event or program.

MaryBeth was no svelte supermodel nor was she fat. The best term would be pleasantly plump. You'd have no problem recognizing her from her wedding photos and she'd gained just 15 or so pounds, all of which seemed to settle in just the right places. She was two cup sizes larger and her full ass would split the seams on her wedding dress. She looked like a mom, like a housewife. She never wore slacks or pants, preferring dresses. They always worked well with her collection of aprons and she was able to move more freely when squatting down to use the oven or get out a cookie sheet.

The Grant's house was a popular spot for their son Jimmy's friends. Sports on the TV, beer if desired, and more importantly, freshly baked cookies or other sweets. Then there was the most important yet unspoken attraction at the Grant house. MaryBeth. Even Jimmy wasn't oblivious to how great his Mom's ass looked though he was more circumspect when the topic came up. Every one of his friends said that they'd 'tap that' given the chance. He always told them to shut up but he'd had those same thoughts.

It was a warm summer day, late July. Jimmy and a few friends were watching the Dodgers in the family room with his Dad. They were all due to go away to college in the fall, all to different schools and they were spending a lot of time together knowing that their time was coming to an end. It was a good game, Clayton Kershaw was having one of his typical great games but the offense was able to score just a single run. Jimmy, Jason, Theo, and Vic were glued to the screen. 1-0 Dodgers in the fifth.

Vic excused himself to grab another beer and headed into the kitchen. He stopped and admired Mrs. Grant's wonderfully plump ass as she bent over to take a tray of steaming dinner rolls out of the oven. He could almost tell if she had on a thong or panties as the back of her dress rode up.

MaryBeth looked back and smiled, "Changed your mind?" she asked as she put the try on a cooling pad.

"What? No, I mean about what?" he stammered having been caught ogling her ass.

MaryBeth nodded at the empty beer bottle, "Came up for a beer but then saw something you like more?" she asked.

"Um, no. I was...OK, you looked..." he said inanely.

MaryBeth chuckled, "I looked...go on. You're going to be in college composing essays and if you go for a doctorate there'll be orals. You need to think quickly. I looked what?" she said.

Vic looked at the woman, wide stance, a smirk on her face, her hands on her hips, and her dress opened appealingly exposing generous cleavage. "You looked great...oh fuck! I wanted to bury my face between those ass cheeks of yours, OK?" he said quickly. "You looked good enough to eat."

MaryBeth turned and patted her generous behind, "You think so? I signed up over on 34th at the gym. I'd like to tighten this up."

"Please don't," Vic said quickly, "I mean, you don't have to. I think you have the perfect body."

MaryBeth stepped closer to the boy, looking down at the lump in his pants, and then looked him in the eyes, "Perfect for what? I'm sure not running a marathon anytime soon. I'll not be asked to strut down some catwalk, or join a WNBA team."

Vic shook his head, "I just think you look perfect."

MaryBeth shook her head, "Not going to get into my panties with those weak lines," she sighed.

Vic's head spun. Did she just say... "Um I think you have the perfect body for sex," he said. He worried she'd yell at him but instead, she paused and stroked her ass.

"Really? You have all those cute high school girls and I'm probably 10 pounds overweight.," she said as she squeezed a cheek.

"You are a woman," he said stepping forward, "Those are girls."

MaryBeth smiled, "That's a lot better. Keep saying those things and you'll be able to get into my panties." Then she chuckled, "If I were wearing any." She moved to the island and picked up a mixing bowl, "But, sadly, I'm married and you're too young for me. It would be wrong of you to pull up my dress and shove your hard cock into my pussy...my husband and your friends are just a couple of rooms away," she said as she pushed the bowl over to the far side of the island laying her chest on the granite.

Vic looked out the kitchen door and back at the woman offering her ass to him. He stepped up to her, pushed the hem of her dress onto her back, and then pressed his crotch against her pussy. His cock was throbbing and he desperately want to pull it out and plunge it into her pussy but instead, sank down, pressing his face between those creamy cheeks.

"Oh, wow!" MaryBeth panted, "You weren't kid...oh fuck!" she gasped as the boy stabbed her pussy with his tongue. The one time Donald did this to her was on their wedding night and that was a few tentative licks before moving up and fucking her. The boy did want to bury his face between her cheeks, his tongue was as deep inside her as Donald's cock had ever been. She was panting and pushing her ass back into his face and felt she was close to her first orgasm in 20 years when he stood. She felt a rush as she heard the zipper and the cloth sliding down his legs. Then she opened her mouth trying not to cry out as his fat cock opened up her neglected pussy.

Vic admired her parting labia as he buried his cock into her tight wet pussy. He'd dreamt of this moment assuming there was no way he'd ever be enjoying this. She was softly grunting, almost as if barking. He loved seeing the shock waves travel across those creamy cheeks as he pounded into her. Then she raised up and pulled off her dress exposing her huge tits.

MaryBeth groaned as the boy leaned forward and taking her cue, grabbed her breasts. Her nipples, almost always sensitive, were now ultrasensitive. He knew exactly what to do as he pulled on her nipples while slamming harder into her. This was what she wanted and she grabbed the dishcloth, shoved it into her mouth, and came...came harder than she'd ever cum before.

Vic grinned hearing the woman's aminalistic grunting. He kept fucking her while hearing squelching sounds echoing in the kitchen.

MaryBeth's head cleared and she looked back at the boy, "I hope you're studying dentistry when you go off to college," she panted.

Vic shook his head, "Business, going for my MBA." He thought that was a strange comment during an intense fuck session.

"Too bad," she sighed, "You sure know how to fill a cavity."

Vic chuckled, "When I did the check-up, I noticed two cavities needing filling."

MaryBeth reached over and slid a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, "Use this. It's been a virgin for too long," she said.

Vic felt a rush. None of the girls at school ever let him near their asses. He poured some down her crack and then slid an oily finger inside. Then after getting his cock covered he proceeded to press his cock against her asshole. MaryBeth was spreading her ass cheeks and when he slid in, her grunt was incredibly deep.

"Fuck my ass, this feels really good. Cum inside me," she panted.

Vic didn't last long and in a couple of minutes, he was pressed hard against her ass feeling spasm after spasm splash into her rectum. When he was done, he collapsed onto the naked woman's back. "That was incredible, I'm telling you, you have the perfect body for this." Then he playfully slapped her ass and was rewarded with another soft moan.

They cleaned up and got dressed and MaryBeth kissed him, "Thanks. I've been hoping one of you boys would take the initiative and fuck me. Cumming in my ass was better, I'm fertile right now...not on the pill."

Vic gripped her breast and whispered, "I'm just starting to do what I want to you. I have another month before I head off to college so don't waste time putting on panties over the next few weeks."

Vic went back into the family room and the guys looked up, "What were you doing?" Jimmy asked.

"Your mom has the best hot buns, you should try them. Anyhow, I thought if I'm heading off to college I should learn my way around a kitchen, you know how it is."

Jimmy and Donald just shook their heads the rest of the summer as his friends took a greater interest in cooking than in the Dodgers, even though they were in a tight playoff race. "Guys, look at the score. Can't get any tighter than this," Jimmy said a few times.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers