In the Library

Story Info
Mina gets what she wants.
2.9k words
4.4
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first the footsteps near her barely registered. Even the sound of the study room door opening failed to penetrate Mina's focus.

"Wilhelmina Cooper?"

Her name did it. She looked up startled, and tried not to look guilty. The person who'd spoken was looking at her, waiting for a response. Mina nodded.

"Mina, but, um, yeah." She tried to casually lay an arm across the book she'd been reading.

"I've been looking at your library records, Mina." The -librarian?- smiled, but there was no warmth in it. Instead her dark eyes looked intent, almost hungry.

Mina's stomach churned. "Um, ok? I've been returning things on time. Did I lose something?"

Another smile that failed to reach her eyes. "No, you've been very prompt. It looks like you go right through most of the books you check out. What I wanted to discuss was your choice of subject matter." She slid a piece of paper over to Mina, who looked at it.

It was a list of everything she'd checked out in the last two semesters. Highlighted. Green was books for classes. Blue was scholarly works on sexuality and psychology. Yellow was... less scholarly works on sexuality. There was some blue, and less green. Most of the list was yellow.

"I, um, is there a problem?" Mina shifted in her chair.

"No, no problem. It's more that I think we can help each other. You see, Mina, I'm between partners at the moment, and based on what you've been reading, and what you're reading right now-" She swiftly pulled the book from under Mina's arms. Mina had to let go or risk ripping it. The librarian eyed the book, one of the middle ones in Mina's favorite series. "Yes, I think you'll do nicely for now."

Mina flushed. The cover showed a woman kneeling, another woman's hand wrapped in her hair and pulling her head back. It was artistically done, and tasteful drapery covered any skin that might have been considered salacious. But the woman's face, a mixture of pain and longing, spoke volumes.

"I bet you're wondering how I'll help you. Yes?"

Mina nodded hesitantly. She hadn't actually gotten that far in her reasoning, but now that the librarian mentioned it...

"You've been looking up some interesting topics lately. I thought you might have some interest in making sure none of your professors get ahold of your reading list. Or maybe your parents? I'm sure we have contact information somewhere."

Mina felt very hot, then very cold. She sputtered. "You can't, that's- it's private! You can't do that!" Her stomach was tying itself up in knots as she tried to think of facing her professors once they knew she'd read "His pet, Her plaything" in two days, and then checked it out again a month later. Most of them probably wouldn't care that much, but just knowing that they knew, and her parents, dear god... She thrust a fist against her stomach and tried to quell the nausea, to think. This couldn't be happening to her. Nice girls didn't get blackmailed because they'd been reading dirty books.

She raised her head and met the librarian's eyes. "You can't do that. It's confidential information. If you tell anyone you'll lose your job." She hoped she was right.

The librarian smirked at her. "You're assuming I work here. I'm just a work study, a student like you. At most I'd get a slap on the wrist and lose my hours. And that's assuming they believe you and not me, when I tell them I turned you down for a date and you cooked up this ridiculous plot to get me kicked out of school. After all, I'm not even supposed to have access to this kind of information." She waved a hand at the incriminating list.

Mina shook her head again. There had to be a way out, there had to.

The woman who was apparently not a librarian put a hand on Mina's. "You have two choices here. You can do what I want, and no one needs to find out about this. I'd prefer not to have to tell anyone what kind of girl you really are. Or, you can have everyone find out what kind of filth you like to read, and try to go on with your life. I'm sure the fuss will die down eventually, or maybe you could switch schools. You'll eventually get back to being a nice young lady who works hard in school and has nice, boring sex with her boyfriend. You choice."

That last bit hit hard. Mina's second to last boyfriend claimed to be into domination. It turned out that meant ordering Mina to blow him, and then declaring that it wouldn't be very dominant of him to go down on her. He'd said if she were really submissive the only satisfaction she'd need would be pleasing him. Since the brief, lackluster sex had been even less satisfying than cleaning his apartment, Mina's only regret in leaving was that she hadn't kicked him in the balls on the way out.

Her most recent ex had been better. He was willing to try some kinky things with her, and that had been nice at first. He'd liked turning her over his knee and spanking her till her ass was pink. Then they'd kiss, and he'd tell her what a good girl she was, and they'd have sex. It was nice, but, well, it had only been nice. He'd resisted going farther, even when she begged him to hit her harder, or tie her up, or call her dirty names. One night she'd gotten him to spank her so hard it had hurt to sit down, and they'd had a fight afterwards. He told her what she wanted was sick, that he wasn't "the kind of bastard who would do that to a woman". She'd cried, they'd made up, and then they'd had nice, gentle sex while she secretly savored the way her sore ass rubbed against the sheets.

There had been other issues that ended that relationship, but the sex had been the final nail in the coffin. Mina had begun to wonder if it was a choice between an asshole who would hurt her like she wanted, or a nice boy who wouldn't. So no, she didn't want to be blackmailed into who-knows-what with a perfect stranger. But a tiny part of her mind was wondering where on the spectrum this not-librarian would fall.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" the stranger murmured.

Mina looked up at her and shook her head. Even if she was thinking about it, she shouldn't be.

The woman leaned forward till she could speak softly into Mina's ear. Her hand pressed into Mina's, holding it on the table. "I think you want this. I think you're stuck being a good girl, and what you really want is for someone who knows what they're doing to show you you're not. I think you'd like it if I bent you over this table and spanked you, and told you how dirty you are for liking it. I think you want that, knowing that you have to do what I say. After all, it's not your fault if I'm making you, is it?"

Mina shook her head again. She wasn't sure what she was saying no to now, only that it seemed very important to keep saying it.

"I'll make you a deal, Wilhelmina. Do what I say for the next ten minutes. If at the end of that you can honestly say you didn't like any of it, I'll let you go. Your reading habits will stay between you and me, and you won't hear from me again. But if you like it, we'll set up another time to meet, and I'll show you more of what you're missing. Deal?"

Mina shook her head slowly. She couldn't agree to this. She shouldn't. But she didn't really have a choice, did she? If she didn't like it, it was only ten minutes. If she did...

"What's your name?" Mina blurted out.

"Huh?" The woman seemed startled, then laughed. The smile reached her eyes this time. "All this and I never told you what to call me, did I? Miss B."

Mina nodded. "Ok, I'll do it. For the next ten minutes I'll do what you want."

Miss B pressed Mina's hand harder into the desk. "Then you will start by addressing me properly. When you speak to me, you will use my name."

Mina swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yes, Miss B."

"Good." She let go of Mina's hand. "Bend over the table. Arms out in front of you, and turn your face away from me. Stay that way, and don't move unless I tell you to."

Mina complied awkwardly, her legs getting tangled in the chair and her bag as she tried to stand. She blushed, not wanting to look like an idiot. When she was bent over, Miss B grasped her arms and pulled them till Mina's hands were at the edges of the table.

"Grab it and hold on. Remember, no moving." She moved to stand behind Mina, and kicked Mina's legs apart. Then she leaned over, placing her weight on Mina's back, and fisted one hand in Mina's hair. "Now, you're going to answer some questions for me."

Mina tried not to show how startled she was. She hadn't been sure what to expect but... talking?

"I'm going to tell you what I think you've had so far, and you're going to nod if I'm right, or shake your head if I'm not. Understood?"

A nod.

"Now, a pretty girl like you has plenty of boys to choose from. You've dated before."

Nod.

"All boys though, no girls, even though you're curious about it. That's too out there for you, and you'd have to explain it to your family."

Nod.

"This isn't some crazy conservative school, and you clearly know what you're interested in, so you've told at least a few of these boys some of what you're into."

Nod.

"Not all of it though."

Nod.

"You haven't found what you're looking for yet. They were all too gentle with you, too convinced that nice guys don't like to hurt pretty girls like you."

A nod, combined with a little shrug.

"And maybe a few assholes? The kind who thought that you should be happy with sucking their cock and getting it in you? Who figured if you weren't cumming buckets from it that was something wrong with you? After all, there couldn't be anything they needed to learn or change."

A harder nod now.

"Those ones are dipshits. They aren't worth the time it takes to spit on them. I want to talk about the nice ones. Did you ever scare any of them? You told them what you wanted, and they didn't like it? Maybe called you sick, said there was something wrong with you?"

Nod. Mina could feel tears starting in her eyes. Toby had looked so disgusted with her...

"I'll tell you a secret. The ones who get freaked out, call you a sicko, a pervert, it's because they're afraid. They're not scared of you, they're scared of what they want. Somewhere down inside them they like the thought of that beautiful face covered in tears, maybe begging them to stop, maybe begging them for more. And they think that makes them bad, because a good person wouldn't want to do that to anyone, much less someone they care about.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Mina. Nothing wrong with wanting to be taken and used. Nothing wrong with wanting to kneel for someone, or be tied up, or any of the other things you've been reading about. If you're sick, there's a whole bunch of us that are the same kind of crazy in the head."

Mina was crying now. Miss B planted a soft kiss on the side of her face.

"Do you want me to keep going? You want me to ask about the things that make you squirm? The ones you couldn't tell the nice boys about?"

Mina nodded.

"Are you sure you want to tell me? Want to hear me saying those things out loud to you? Remember, I know the kind of things you've been reading."

Mina nodded once more, still crying.

"You want to be hurt. Not just gentle spankings that make you a little red, but the kind of pain where you feel it the next day, maybe the next couple days. You want someone to push you, help you push yourself so you can find out how much you can take."

Nod. More tears.

"You want to please someone. You want to let go for a little while, and let them tell you what to be. You want to trust someone enough to give them all of you, no holding back."

Nod.

"You want to hear that you're a dirty, filthy girl. You know it's true already, just look at the kind of things you've been reading. But you want someone else to say it. You want to hear that you're a nasty little slut, someone who likes things a good girl doesn't like, who does things a good girl doesn't do. You want someone to reach in and touch you, make you squirm with just their words. You want to see that they know this part of you, and like it. You want to know that you're the kind of woman who bends over for a stranger, and lets herself be touched-" a hand ran along the side of Mina's body-"and you want to know that someone will think that's a good thing."

Nod. Mina's face was a mess now, and there was a puddle on the table.

"Good girl." Miss B rose, dragging Mina up by the hair. She let go, and took a step back.

"It's been ten minutes. Probably more. Take a good look at me. I think I can give you at least some of what you want. Look at me, and tell me if you want to see me again."

Mina scrubbed her face with her sleeve, and dried her eyes. She looked. Miss B was about her height, maybe a little heavier. Her braids formed a crown on the top of her head. Her lips were bright red, which emphasized the brown of her skin and the white of her teeth. The lipstick was a little smudged, and Mina touched her cheek, wondering if she had a mark. She'd check later.

Miss B looked back at her. Mina knew she was being honest. If Mina said she was done, that would be it. There wouldn't be any pressure, any consequences. All she would lose would be the chance for more of this. She looked down, biting her lip. She wasn't this kind of girl, but maybe she wanted to be.

"I want to see you again, Miss B."

Miss B smiled, and it lit up her whole face. "I'm glad. Midterms are next week. We can meet after that. I'll text you, and we can figure out details. In the meantime...." She paused, biting her red lip."In the meantime, you can touch yourself as much as you want, but if you want to cum, you have to ask me for permission. Also you have lipstick on your cheek. Go wash your face in the bathroom, and I'll clean up here."

Mina nodded and turned to go. A hand on her arm brought her back.

"Since you're already going to have to clean up..." Miss B pulled her in for a hard kiss, one that left Mina slightly dazed. "Now go. You wouldn't want to be seen looking like that."

Mina hurried out, and walked as inconspicuously as she could to the back bathrooms.

Later that night, she flicked through her phone, going through old messages on a dating site and reminiscing about the afternoon.

Librarylover99: Hi, I think we might go to the same school. I'm a student too. I liked some of the books you listed on your profile. The Sleeping Beauty series is a classic. If you like what's in those books, I think we might have some things in common.

ApisMellifera: I do really like the Beauty books. I could recommend others, if you liked those.

Librarylover99: That would be great! I love new books.

Librarylover99: Can I ask a really personal question? I just want to know if I have a chance with you, or if you'd rather just be friends. You profile pictures are really pretty, and it says you're into girls, and I think based on the books you listed you might like some of the things I do too. Either way is fine, but I just want to know.

ApisMellifera: Maybe. I'd want to talk more before we plan anything, for sure. But I'm not ruling it out. I guess my next question is do you like to top or bottom?

Librarylover99: Bottom, I think. It's what I'm looking for. I'm into some kind of heavy stuff though, I don't want to freak you out.

ApisMellifera: I like to top, so that works. I'm into some more intense things too. I think we should keep talking and see how it goes.

Librarylover99: I'd like that! Do you want to hear an idea for a fantasy that I have?

ApisMellifera: Yeah, tell me

Librarylover99: Well it starts in a library...