Second Date

Story Info
A second date for Mina and Miss B.
2.1k words
4.4
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second date for Mina and Miss B. Their first meetup is described in "In the Library".

Mina hesitated outside the door. There was no way she was going to back out now. She'd spent nearly an hour getting dressed, and walked 15 minutes in her good shoes to get here, and the thought of chickening out now was even more embarrassing than the thought of going in. Still, she took a deep breath and chewed her lip for courage before knocking.

Bea answered the door quickly. Mina smoothed her skirt and brushed her hair back behind her ear. Her hands felt cold, and her face was hot.

"Um, hi."

"Hi, come on in. I figured we'd sit and talk for a little while and then get to other things." B gestured to the small living room area before heading towards the kitchenette. "Can I get you something to drink? Water, soda, cranberry juice?"

"Water's fine," Mina answered, slipping her shoes off and taking a seat on the couch. She considered taking off her coat but... no, she wasn't quite that bold. She took the glass Bea handed her and sipped nervously.

Bea sat down on the other end of the couch, leaving an empty space between them. "So, how have you been? How did that dendrology test go?"

Mina replied, and they made polite small talk for a few minutes. It should have set her at ease. Still, the thought of what they'd soon be doing, the things she had asked for, loomed large in her mind. Soon her glass was empty, but she still held onto it. Legs crossed at the ankles, back straight, hands both holding onto the empty glass in her lap, she was the picture of nervous propriety. Her long coat was becoming a little warm, and she worried about smelling sweaty.

Bea's conversation petered out. She cleared her throat. "Do you still want to do the things we talked about?"

Eyes on her glass, Mina nodded.

"Is there anything you'd like to change? Anything we agreed on that doesn't sound so good tonight?"

Mina shook her head.

"Are you not talking because you're nervous and want me to start?"

Turning scarlet, Mina nodded once more.

"Ok then." Bea was suddenly on Mina's end of the couch. One hand twisted into Mina's hair, holding her. The other plucked the glass from Mina's hand, and set it on the bookshelf that was passing for an end table. Bea leaned in to whisper in Mina's ear. "Is this better?"

"Yes, Miss B," Mina breathed.

Miss B made a pleased sound. She ran a hand over the buttons of Mina's coat. "Is this just because it's chilly out? Or are you wearing something you don't want to show the general public?"

Mina squirmed and pushed her chest against Miss B's hand.

"Answer me when I ask you a question, angel."

"I'm, um, not wearing much under it, Miss B. It's maybe street legal but..." she trailed off.

"You didn't want to show everyone on your walk over here. Do you want to show me?"

Mina nodded as best she could with Miss B's hand still gripping her hair.

"Good. You're very pretty. I want to see what you picked out for me. Do you want to do it, or may I?"

Mina had to swallow before she could speak. "You can, if you want."

Slowly, Miss B undid the first button on Mina's coat. She ran a finger along the newly exposed edge of Mina's lacy bra. It almost tickled. "Very nice dear." Her hand rose to stroke along Mina's neck before descending towards the second button. She toyed with this one a moment before popping it open. Now the coat fell open almost to Mina's navel. Miss B's fingers explored the bare skin, pushing the coat open as far as it would go. Mina noticed that at some point she'd squirmed so much that the skirts of the coat had fallen open and her legs were exposed. The coat would open completely once the final button was undone.

Miss B seemed to be in no hurry, Her fingers traced patterns on the skin of Mina's torso, and skimmed the edges of Mina's bra. She gently drew her fingernails over Mina's skin, and responded with a pleased chuckle to Mina's soft sigh. She brought her hand down to the third button, and circled it with her fingers. Mina bit her lip again, waiting. Miss B gently slipped the button from its hole and nudged the fabric of the coat aside. Mina sighed as the silky lining whispered over her skin.

Miss B sighed too, then moved to straddle Mina. She place her free hand lightly around Mina's throat, and leaned forward. Her voice was low and throaty as she murmured in Mina's ear. "I'm going to hurt you tonight. I'm going to take that coat off you, and that pretty bra, and bend you over this couch and beat you. I'm going to use my hands, and my paddles. I'm going to keep going till I'm done with you, unless you tell me no or use your safeword. Do you remember your safeword?"

Mina nodded.

"Say it now for me."

"Yellow if I want it to slow down, or need to talk about it. Red if I need to stop." Mina's voice was barely more than a whisper, and her mouth was dry.

"Good little kitten. So, I'm going to beat you, and tell you how I made you come here, made you do this for me. Does that still sound good to you?"

Mina's mind barely registered the question, and it took a sharp shake of the hand in her hair for her to remember and yelp "Yes, Miss B!"

"Good. Now, go hang your coat up, then take your bra off and bend over the couch." She moved aside so Mina could comply.

Hurrying to the door, Mina slipped her coat off her arms and hung it on a hook. She debated internally a moment before reaching behind her to undo her bra, then that joined her coat on the hook. She tuned to face the couch and Miss B, and tried to figure out what exactly one did with one's hands while walking naked across the room. She hadn't quite figured it out in the dozen steps it took to reach the couch. Miss B didn't seem to mind at least. Her eyes held nothing but appreciation.

When Mina finally reached the couch she stood a moment, hesitating untill Miss B gestured for her to kneel on the seat and rest her head on the back. Mina breathed a small sigh of relief as she tucked her burning face into the cushions.

"Good girl," Miss B said. "I'm going to go get my toys. You stay here till I get back, and then we'll start. Ok?"

"Yes, Miss B," came a muffled voice from the cushions.

Miss B gave her a small pat on the back before Mina heard her footsteps move away, and a vague sort of rummaging sound. The footsteps returned in another moment, as did Miss B's hand resting gently on her back.

The first smack surprised Mina, and she yelped. Miss B kept going, building a slow heat as blow after blow landed on Mina's upturned ass.

"Is this what your boyfriend did to you, cupcake? Did he spank you all nice and pink?"

Mina didn't respond, figuring the question was rhetorical. A harder swat to her thigh startled her.

"I asked you a question, little girl."

Mina nodded hastily.

"That's right. You told me he'd warm your ass just a little bit and stop. He didn't want to really hurt you. He was too nice a boy to want to really hurt you. Nice young men don't hurt their girlfriends, don't make them scream and cry."

Either Miss B was hitting harder now or Mina's ass was getting tender. She started to flinch a little at each blow. Small pain sounds began to fall from her mouth.

"Guess what, honey?" Miss B leaned forward, putting her face next to Mina's. She dug her nails into Mina's ass till Mina squeaked and looked up at her. "I'm not nice."

Mina's whole backside was starting to burn and she struggled not to move or cover it with her hands. She let out a pained little whimper. Toby had always stopped if she sounded like she was in pain. Miss B only laughed.

"Oh, poor little flower, does it hurt?" When Mina nodded, she laughed again. "Good. It's supposed to."

Mina shuddered, turning her face away. The wolfish grin on Miss B's face was almost too much, somehow. It was hard to reconcile this grinning bringer of pain with the friend she'd been texting for weeks.

"Cheer up, buttercup." Miss B laughed once more. "You're just about warmed up. Now we can start with the real fun! Ready for something more?" She turned away to pull something out of the bag by her feet.

Mina bit her lip, but didn't make a sound. She wanted to take this, she did! It hurt though, more than any spanking Toby had ever given her. Although, if she were honest, now that Miss B had stopped for a moment, there was something kind of nice about the warm sensation. It hurt, but it wasn't exactly unpleasant. When Miss B turned back to her holding a large flat paddle, Mina surveyed it with equal parts fear and eagerness.

"I'm starting with this. Are you ready?"

Mina nodded.

A loud smack made Mina yelp and wiggle, despite her best efforts to be still. Miss B generously gave her a moment to settle before striking again. Mina breathed, and moaned, and wiggled. The hits were growing in force, but the rhythm of it was soothing somehow. Mina found herself feeling- not quite sleepy, that wasn't the right word. Dazed maybe? She felt herself sinking into a place where all that mattered was the pain, and the rhythm of Miss B's strikes. When Miss B spoke, it took more effort than Mina expected to understand her.

"Poor little poppet. You really didn't know what you were letting yourself in for, did you? Coming over here just hoping I'll keep your nasty little secret if you give yourself to me. Does it hurt terribly? Should I stop?"

Mina's tongue felt oddly disconnected from her brain. She shook her head in lieu of a better answer.

"Good. I love having you bent over for me like this. You're so pretty, all red and hurting for me. Will you think of me, when you sit down and it hurts you?"

Mina nodded.

"I like hurting nice girls. Sweet little dolls like you. Poor stupid little nice girls with dirty minds, who'd do anything to keep people from knowing what kind of filth they like to read."

That was enough to make Mina overcome her tongue tied state. "I'm not stupid!"

"You're not?"

Mina shook her head, and turned to glare at Miss B till a particularly vicious swat made her wince and yip.

"You were too stupid to stop me from making you come here."

"That wasn't, I couldn't have..."

"Oh yes you could, sugar. You could have known it would blow over in a week or two. Or you could have called me a liar, told people I'd faked the records I sent out. It's not exactly like I could have brought them to the library and shown them in person, is it?"

Mina bit her lip, searching for an answer while the paddle continued to punish her sore ass.

"You still say you're not stupid though?"

That she knew. She shook her head, determined to stick to this point.

"A smart girl would have figured a way out of this. Do you know what that means?" She didn't pause long enough for an answer. "It means that you're either a stupid little nice girl who got taken advantage of, or a smart one who's getting what she wanted." The paddle stopped, and Mina felt Miss B move away form her side.

"Which is it? Tell me, or I'll stop."

Mina felt the hot flush rising in her face. "I'm, um, I'm smart."

"Tell me you wanted this, sweet girl."

Mina took a deep breath. She stole a glance at Miss B's face, before deciding that meeting those hungry brown eyes wouldn't help her composure any. She addressed her words to her knotted fingers instead. "I wanted this, Miss B. I... I like to be hurt."

"Now ask me to hurt you, If you ask nice enough I might."

Mina swallowed. "Please, Miss B, will you hurt me more?"

It was nice enough, and she did.