In the Locker Room

Story Info
She found him trespassing in the locker room.
1.8k words
4.41
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

What with one thing and another I was late back to the locker room after practice. The other girls had been and gone. I start undressing so I could have my shower. That's when two boys from the football team come charging into the room, coming to a screeching stop when they see me.

"What are you doing here?" One of the demanded.

"I'm about to have a shower and get dressed. I mean, this is the girls locker room. More to the point what are the pair of you doing here?"

"Our locker room is crowded and this one's normally empty by now. We were going to have a quick shower here. Ah, what are you doing?"

While he was talking I'd continued getting undressed. I was now down to bra and panties and a salacious smirk.

"I already answered that," I pointed out. "I'm going to take a shower. I don't know about boys but girls normally get undressed before showering."

"I know that, but we're here. You can't get undressed while we're here."

"Why not? Why should your intrusion change my behaviour in any way? The pair of you are insignificant as far as I'm concerned."

The pair of them were blushing and trying not to look at me.

"Are you crazy? If you get undressed in front of us you don't know what will happen."

"Oh, I have a pretty fair idea. Either you'll grab me and rape me or you won't. Which is it going to be?"

I took off my bra and tossed it on top of my other clothes. Between their urge to look at me and the desire not to be seen ogling me I suspected that they might break their own necks. It was hilarious to watch their reactions. I wondered if they would grab me. They were both pretty solid specimens and I thought they were both eighteen. Also a little naïve from their reactions.

I hooked hold of my panties and started pushing them down.

"Hey, stop. You can't do that."

"Really? News to me," I said as I pushed my panties down.

Not that they saw anything. Panic flared brightly and they turned as one and bolted. I finished taking my panties off. I didn't think they'd be back. I felt slightly aroused after teasing them like that.

Mr Barber was walking down the corridor when a couple of boys burst out of the women's locker room and vanished into the men's. The speed they moved made him wonder who was chasing them. It behoved him, he thought, to check out the women's locker room. He strolled over and entered it.

I'd just picked up my towel, face washer, and soap when Mr Barber walked into the room. I gave him a surprised look. I didn't bother trying to cover up as he was the one in the wrong. He shouldn't have been here.

"What's going on?" he demanded.

"Geez, why do people ask me that? Girl's locker room, showers, me naked, take a wild guess as to what's going on."

He gave me a nasty look.

"I mean prior to your getting naked," he snapped. "I just saw two boys vacate this room with considerable speed. Why?"

"Oh they came in to use our showers. They were quite surprised to find me here. I told them I was going to take a shower, assuming they'd show some common sense and leave. They seemed to want to argue so I started getting undressed. That got them a little upset."

"I can imagine it would. What happened then?"

"The normal sort of thing. As soon as I took my bra off they suggested that if I continued I'd run the risk of being molested. When I reached for my panties they started to panic. They were out of here before I even got my panties off. A pair of wusses to the first degree."

Mr Barber sighed. The girl was an idiot. She was also a lovely, big-breasted, blonde, standing there naked. She must know he was admiring her figure. He could feel his intelligence melting and dripping away.

"You're an idiot," he told her. "What would you have done if they'd made a grab?"

I couldn't help but giggle. It might have become interesting.

"I could handle them," I told him. "Like I said, wusses."

"Uh-huh. Are you even of age?"

"Have been for months. Don't worry about me."

"I'm not. I've already reached the conclusion that you're not exactly a blushing virgin, but it's good to know you can handle yourself."

With that I was astounded when Mr Barber reached for me and started rubbing my vulva. My eyes opened wide. He was a teacher. He couldn't do that. Well, I guess I was mistaken as he was certainly doing that. His hand covered my mound, fingers easing between my lips and slipping inside me. Now it was my turn to ask, "What are you doing?"

"Testing to see how you're going to handle things when a man makes a grab. Being naked does help me of course. You, not so much."

Me not so much was right. His free hand had snaked around me and drawn me closer. Once I was near enough his head bent down and he started nibbling on my breasts, taking turns on them, not forgetting to suckle on my nipples.

I was getting aroused quite rapidly. My arousal had started when I'd stripped in front of the wusses. It had gone up sharply when I'd been standing naked in front of Mr Barber, knowing there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't even legitimately complain as I had every right to be naked in the locker room. He was in the wrong place. Now, with him actively molesting me I didn't know what to do.

If the two wusses had grabbed me I'd have either slapped them down or let them play for a while, possibly delaying the slap down for a while, depending on how I felt. (They had been reasonably attractive.) With Mr Barber I wasn't sure what to do. I suspected that the sort of slap down I'd deal to the boys wouldn't even be noticed by a man like him. I sort of froze up for a few moments, trying to decide what to do.

A tip for you. When a determined and charismatic man is making love to you get to work with the rejection right from the word go. If you don't you'll find it harder with each passing moment. I was shocked when Mr Barber went down onto one knee, his hands closing over my bottom to hold me still, and then his face was pressed against my crotch.

I was slowly going out of my mind while he teased and tasted me. He'd managed to part my legs and his tongue followed the path that his devious fingers had prepared, sliding between my lips and tasting me. I could feel him exploring me, teasing me, arousing me damn him, and I just felt helpless to do anything to stop him.

Quite truthfully I didn't want to do anything to stop him. He was well and truly getting to me and I was just standing there, letting him. His tongue brushed against my clitoris and I nearly screamed. I tried to tell him not to do that but all I did was make a meaningless noise. Then he was standing in front of me, a satisfied smile on his face.

He dropped his trousers and he had an erection. Oh, boy, did he have an erection. It was right there in front of me, inches from my passage. He reached down and took the things I was still clutching (towel, etc.) and dumped them on the nearest bench.

"Turn around and lean against the lockers," he told me and I found myself doing so, not questioning his right to tell me. I leaned forward, my weight against my hands, and he was standing behind me, his hand rubbing my lips, encouraging them to part, not that they needed much encouragement. I knew precisely what was coming and I wanted it. I wanted it almost desperately.

His cock brushed against my lips, kissing the entrance to my passage, and then he was sliding into me, his cock hard and hot, eager to plunder my depths. He reached around me, his hands closing over my breasts, and his cock drove firmly home, sliding fully into me with his first strong thrust.

"Do I continue to show you what happens to young ladies who are careless about who they challenge?"

"What?" What the hell did he mean?

"Do I withdraw, leaving you contemplating what might have happened or do I go on with the demonstration?"

"What, you mean you'll stop? You wouldn't" I was horrified at the idea. He was bluffing, surely. No way would he stop now. Would he?

"Um, you might as well continue," I suggested.

"You sound a trifle reluctant. Are you really sure?"

"You rotten..." I broke off and took a deep breath.

"If you dare stop at this stage I will do you an injury," I said with great sincerity.

"I take it that's a yes, do it," he said, pulling back and returning with some vigour.

I gave a groan as he drove into me. He felt wonderful. That was just the start of it. Almost before I realised he'd driven into me he was pulling back and returning again. I was pushing hard against him, wanting him deep within me, relishing the feel of his cock rubbing against me, enjoying the way he was man-handling my breasts.

He thrust into me hard and often and I absolutely loved it. He'd obviously had quite a bit of experience and he was using it all on me. Maybe I should go out with older guys in the future. They've had time to learn how to please a girl.

He banged away happily, with me feeling more aroused and eager by the moment. He was pushing me towards an absolute wow of a climax and I was happy to reach for it.

He eventually reached the trigger point, his own climax taking over as he ejaculated deep inside me, the splash of his seed enough to trigger my own climax and like I said, wow.

He pulled out and I sagged forward, leaning against the lockers and breathing hard. Then the rotten man slapped my bottom, hard.

"Hurry up and have your shower," he said. "Try not to tease the boys in future. Boys talk and you'll be surprised what those two who were here earlier might say about you."

"Nothing of importance," I scoffed, gathering my things for the shower. "They're small fry and anything they say will be dismissed as the pair of them big noting themselves."

I turned on the shower, watching as Mr Barber departed. I wondered if I could set up another session with him. He certainly seemed to enjoy this one.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers