All Comments on 'In the Mafia, It's Personal as Hell'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job, nice write!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
That Is How It Gets Done

If you do the crime then your wife gets to do the time…….9 months of time with something in her little easy bake oven. Fun and entertaining. The boss always rules. Thanks for writing and sharing. Cheers

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the positivity Qwer12, cagedandplugged and Anonymous!

I liked that well-known quote about the Mafia (and all business, really) being "personal as hell" - which I believe was in the Godfather novel, but somehow got lost in the movie. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to try writing a nonconsent story that really muddied the waters between "personal" and "business." From there, it quickly skewed toward becoming basically the kind of scene I wish the Godfather (or films of that ilk) would include.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great story. Must say your grammar added interest to this writing. Perhaps therewill be more to come with this theme

AgathaSwanAgathaSwanalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it! More Mafia stories, there are never enough

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you AgathaSwan, Masterfuljim and anonymous reader! Interesting comment about the grammar. This was definitely one where I did a lot of rewriting around the question "would Don Serafina express it that way?" In general I think it improved things, and hope the voice ended up being on target in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another fantastic story Mirafrida. Very well written, an enthralling setting, and a truly enjoyable read! Do keep on writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb! Really enjoyed reading this. Will be nice to have also a version seen from Guilia’s view point - her complex emotions as she goes from being respectable and demure wife to willing slut in the blink of an eye. First, as she strips naked without hesitation for the other two men, and then freely allowing the Don to fuck and defile her in front of her husband without a care…. and obviously relishing the experience even as the powerful mobster breeds her with his seed. Very nice piece of work again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fascinating and exciting story - thank you! The gangster backdrop was a great idea. It would have been even better if the wife's ravishing and her humiliation was described in greater detail. This way it would have also lengthened this rather too short a story, and made it even more enriching. But even now, really nice story!

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous commentators!

Interesting comments about the point-of-view and length. Choosing a POV always strikes me as hard, since it drives the tone substantially, and what you gain in one respect you may lose in another. I think this one really called out to be narrated by the Don. But you're right, I was left with questions myself about the precise nature of the emotions running through Giulia's mind.

Anyway, once I'd decided to let the Don tell the tale, the story strongly wanted to be on the terse side (for me), because of the Don's personality. He's a no-nonsense type, and this was "business." Plus, he's not as interested in exploring some of my kinks as I might be :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks Mirafrida for the additional notes and insight. I hear you well, and fully agree with your comments. My suggestion was not about amending this already great story, but rather, a hopeful request for a second, alternate version to be created of the same events but from Guilia’s viewpoint. The two versions will complement each other very well, I feel. Thanks so much once again for your wonderful creations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How do you say "beaver" in Sicilian? ;)

A fun story.

In the long run, she proves her value as a manager, taking over from the nitwit nephew.

She remains married to Brunello however and has many sons....

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ha I love the 'beaver' comment. Yes, I did think about that :)

I figured the Don had some equivalently colloquial and colorful Sicilian idiom. I viewed him as aiming for stilted formality, but habitually lapsing into crude vulgarity, and it was fun trying to thread him between the two.

And yes, I foresee a future along those lines for Giulia...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this "Godfather" story - thank you for this nice and creative job. It was fascinating reading about this very proper and demure woman, who would never have even dreamed of ever being unfaithful to her husband. But being quick to accurately comprehend their very real predicament, she immediately decides to accept the situation without hesitation. Vanquishing in one instant all of her morals and modesty acquired over a lifetime, Giulia strips naked and allows the Don to fuck her. And this in front of her husband and the Don's henchman!!! I can't help think that Giulia, whenever she looks back, does not feel any guilt or shame whatsoever, but only fully blames Brunello for her defilement. I also think, now that this happened with events mostly beyond her control, Giulia is secretly proud that the Don chose to take her, even going on to seed her with a child..... which wouldn't have been possible with her barren husband. Oh yes, Giulia and the Don will make sure she goes on to have a lovely large family, as is the duty of every decent Sicilian mother! Superb story once again - I only wish it was a bit more longer and descriptive. Thank you much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Masterful story. More Mafia stories please!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story with only winners all round!!! Giulia who had the privilege of getting fucked by the Don, with a high probability of getting her much desired child in the process; Brunello who escaped certain death, despite his totally moronic treachery; the Don who received a rare license over the honor code, giving him permission to strip and ravish the virtuous but luscious wife of his caporegime - very probably thereby also breeding her with his seed; Pasquale the chance to see this respectable and good looking mob-wife strip herself naked, and getting a ringside seat to watch as she's converted to a slut. Can we have a chapter two please? Grazie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have placed some pillows under her hips after he seeded her. Then instructed his aides to ensure that she lay still on the table for one hour. Her husband would remain there to watch her, minute after minute as the Don's sperm traveled on their way to impregnate her.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers, your comments are much appreciated!

I do think Giulia will take to her new, more assetive role in the business. This night will always be humiliating for her, but she's not the type to let that beat her. Who knows, under her oversight, Brunello may even become a competent henchman.

I also agree that Giulia will take secret pride in the parentage of her child (a son no doubt) and I expect the Don will show a special interest in the boy's future.

I love the thought of putting a pillow under Giulia's hips. All I can say, though, is that the Don is a decisive guy, and once he thinks his point is made, he moves on to the next order of business. But never fear, with his potency, the outcome is never in doubt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A small gem of a story! Very well written, and the reader is left yearning for more... I only wish there were room for more detailed and even richer descriptions of the angelic Guila's treasures, and of her sudden and unexpected experience...

Glad to have below confirmation "with his potency, the outcome is never in doubt..." Fabulous that Giuila definitely got impregnated that night by the Don. A fitting punishment for Brunello, to not only see the defilement of his impeccably respectable wife's pussy by another's cock for the very first time, but also, she going on to bear that man's child.

Oh yes, I too have no doubt that Giulia would be very proud of her child's special parentage. Shucks, even her own prudish and traditional family would feel great pride, if one day they learn the truth about the true father of their beloved daughter's child! And I suspect, there will come a day when Giulia won't be able to help spill the beans to those who are closest to her, including probably to her mother. The latter will surely rejoice too, for how can anyone not recognize and appreciate such an honor?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Amazing!!!

Thank you for your women having pubic hair rather than shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was pretty good. Hope to see more chapters in the future. Cant wait to see Valentina inter the mix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars!!! Being a fan of mafia stories, I really enjoyed this behind the scenes, unconventional take on mafia life and relationships. Excellently done! Brunello has been coldly broken down and taken apart, leaving only a shell of his former self, and as for his beloved Giulia.... Well, the woman's zealously safeguarded chastity so precious to her (as with many Italian women even today who continue to advocate strongly traditional values, especially those raised in the more provincial areas), is now something very much in the past. Now forever soiled, pitilessly taken and defiled in front of her hapless husband and even impregnated, I doubt Giulia can ever revert back to her life that of conventional wife and future mother - the life path to which her character had always been molded to. With the additional pointers found in the story, and all the respect she previously had for her husband now evaporated, it seems she will be the one calling the shots in that family from now on - and her husband will have no option but to meekly go along. Will appreciate the author's insights and thoughts on their future lives please. For example, will the Don even allow Giulia to try resume life as a mostly faithful wife, or will he continue to go and fuck her at will and at his pleasure? Even if this was a one off lesson to Brunello that had to be so harshly handed out, what of any lasting sexual effects on Giulia? With no longer any need to maintain a halo and be the loyal and faithful model wife, will she soon embrace a life of loose living and fickle morals? It will be great to know more. Thanks a lot.

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Grendelpuppy and Anonymous readers!!

.

To the person who wanted more of Giulia's thoughts, I understand. For me, when writing, it's very important to stake out a clear-cut point of view. In fact, it's often crucial to constructing the story properly (in "Without a Net," for example, I tried Jeannie as narrator, and then third-person from her perspective, but it only started to click when her friend did the narration). I often enjoy taking the woman's perspective, for the reasons you suggest. But this was the Don's story and I respected that :)

.

No promises (since my backlog of stuff I want to write/finish is SOOO long), but I could certainly imagine doing a follow-on story from Giulia's viewpoint - she is a character I'd like to get to know better! To the questions about her future, I don't think the Don would make the first move to carry on with her. He only mixes business and pleasure when, well, it's good for the business. But I could see Giulia wanting to continue with him. Or maybe not. But yes, she will definitely be running things in her household - and so may indeed feel entitled to indulge her urges with people other than her husband, whether the Don, or some handsome young cugine.

.

Grendel, I do find there are many different ways for a woman to be beautiful. When it feels right for the character I will go with the "bare look." But I don't feel any need to put my imagination at the mercy of whatever is going in porn these days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks mirafrida - a follow on story to this has an abundance of many rich possibilities, and if time permits such a sequel, that should be one great story! Really nice to see that Giulia's bond of fidelity and loyalty to her foolish husband is now broken, per your thinking. So a story from her point of view, being inside of her mind as she descends into a lustful life of extramarital indulgence and unfettered sexual copulation with varied partners, will be so fascinating!

exposewife2018exposewife20184 months ago

Outstanding! First time I have read any of your works, but now I will begin to read through the rest.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did like the story but also I do think of something overlooked the wife has been defiled raped a possibly broken as she’s no longer the same person. I’m be concerned her ending her life she may not be able to live with her shame an the possibility of being pregnant by the don there’s only so much one person can take

mirafridamirafrida4 months agoAuthor

Thank you readers for your kind words! I think this story must be getting highlighted by the site this week, as it seems to have gottten a lot of hits.

.

I hope you like my other stuff exposewife2018. This one is a bit unusual for being "genre" and on the shorter side, but the themes are pretty typical for me.

.

Now, regarding Giuila's ability to cope, let me start by reiterating that these stories are not intended to be realistic, and absolutely do not condone sexual abuse or exploitation of any kind. In real life, rape affects different people differently, but it is virtually always going to have serious and long-term negative effects.

.

In my erotic fantasies, by contrast, it's common for nonconsensual sex to be "unwanted but enjoyable" at the time, and to have few lingering consequences later (possibly even "good" side-effects). Again, this is solely a conceit of erotic fiction.

.

So, touching on Giulia in particular, within the frame of the story, my authorial interpretation is that she's definitely strong enough to bear up under this. You're right that she won't be the same person. There is clearly shock and shame that she will need to process, and no doubt she will come out of it different in some ways. But arguably there are good outcomes as well. She truly knows her husband now - which is not a pleasant realization, but still better than being in denial. Moreover, both she and the Don now know the mental-toughness she is capable of. The result is that her autonomy and prestige will grow, and she will have new authority and challenges because of it.

.

Of course, your interpretation as a reader is also valid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

what a pathetic little story.

mirafridamirafridaabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous commenter, I'm sorry life has made you feel like you need to tear things down. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...