In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued groping and kneading her breasts, squeezing them, and continued to put pressure against her nipples for a couple minutes. He finally withdrew, and I approached with her glass of wine. She somewhat surreptitiously checked my crotch.

"Good," she said. "You're probably as hard as I am wet. And so quickly."

Because I could, even with people watching, I squatted to look at her crotch to see how wet she was. There was so little fabric visible I couldn't tell. But I could make out the knub of her clit, less than a half inch from the top of the fabric. I couldn't believe how daring she was being, and that thought reminded me of Erin.

She was nearby, Sam almost at her side with his jaw set in tension. A man had a hand under her shirt and was feeling, or maybe pinching, her nipples. Yeah, I'd do that, too. I couldn't hear what the guy was saying, but I pretty well made out that Sam said, "Fuck, yeah." He was obviously more into this than I'd thought. Another guy stepped up, handed Sam some fake cash and did the same thing. As Erin's face took on a very sensual expression, Sam's lighted in a way that suggested he was just discovering an amazing new toy.

I heard Hayley giggling. I turned to find some guy on his knees behind her, fondling her tight butt cheeks, alternately licking them with his tongue. Maybe it tickled? He did it for what seemed like forever. She looked humored and bewildered. She reached down to flick the top bill at her waist. A blue $50? I made an incredulous face, and she mouthed "I know!" She started swaying her hips slightly and the guy just buried his face in her crack as he continued to squeeze her with his hands.

While he was doing that, another man dressed as a wizard, probably in his early 60's, asked to grope her breasts, as close as I could figure it. "Twenty for one," I heard him offer.

Hayley glanced at the bills on her side. They were all blue. "Fifty for three," she replied.

I quickly figured out it was $50 for three minutes of breast play. I hope she didn't bring this commercialization of her body home with her. He was a bitter shorter than the last guy and he stepped a bit closer to see what he had his hands on.

So, with him squeezing her breasts and the other guy at her rear, she made eye contact with me and made that lapping motion that she had so recently introduced. She raised her arms, lifting her breasts, and the most radiant smile took hold of her face. I remembered my phone and grabbed a shot, her posing with strangers fore and aft. I didn't understand why I actually wanted this moment for her, but she was stunning.

Wherever my head was, there was much more to come, I knew. The wizard stopped abruptly. Maybe at his age fondling a 27-year-old's breasts was too much or his time was already up. He peeled all the Monopoly money out of his pocket. It was hundreds plus some other colored bills.

I couldn't hear the exchange but I saw a bit of a shock in her face. I read her lips saying, "Yes" as she accepted the bills.

The man was inches from her breasts as she unfastened the hanky thing behind her neck. It basically fell away from her body, and she tossed it in my direction without looking. I reacted instinctively, snatching it from the air. That moment gave just enough time for another guy to get in front of me. There were lots of guys around her now enjoying the site of her full breasts less the nipples.

A random thought hit me that Sam might be looking, but he was solely focused on Erin as another man was sucking on her breast. She hadn't removed her top because it could just be shifted clear. I was mesmerized as well, hoping the guy would give me a glimpse of what I'd longed to see, but it wasn't happening.

I turned back to Hayley. Crap! The wad of fake cash apparently wasn't to remove her not-shirt. The man was sucking at her breasts as well. I looked around. They were all watching him. Hayley had kept her arms raised, and she was watching the crowd. Her back was arched slightly, and she was biting her lip. She finally looked my way.

I couldn't hear her. The background music, the chatter, the guys egging the older man on with loud "Fuck yeah!" and "Suck those tits!" But in her look, I could hear the moan coming from her lips. If it wasn't a public space, I would have joined her stroking my cock.

I hastily started recording her, stepping in front of the guy who had stepped in front of me without apologizing. The group had given them space, maybe a yard or more around her front. I used it to record her from different sides, her eyes following me as I did so.

When his time was up, her breasts were muddled with red marks, and the tape had loosened, the hint of an areola showing from the side.

I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You are amazing me. This is incredible!"

A guy probably around our age stepped up and asked, "Are you next or can I get a turn?" I backed away noting his girlfriend was nearby, clearly turned on as well, her nipples protruding through the fabric of a she-devil costume, never mind her exposed bosom. I couldn't make out the proposition, but Hayley seemed surprised. Whatever it was, I didn't think she was going to go for it, but, after a look at his girlfriend, she said "yes."

I stepped closer as she said, "but later. Maybe others should go first." The guy smiled and seemed agreeable.

I didn't recall how her glass of wine ended up on a table nearby, but she retrieved it and downed it. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. "I need another," she said.

The bartender worked in slow motion as he openly gaped at Hayley's breasts. I would have been disappointed if he hadn't, I supposed. And then the thought occurred that it was too bad the tape was sticking as well as it was. Had I always wanted to show her off? I didn't know, but it was exciting now.

We walked away from the crowd a bit, her back to them. I had her pose for a photo holding the glass of wine, wearing her round bits of tape and smiling in front of the crowd behind her. Actually, I took a bunch and switched to video to record her turning around showing her ass. She drank the wine fairly quickly, and then asked for water. We found a fountain nearby.

At her weight, two glasses, fairly fast, was more than plenty. A third and I could have my way with her. A fourth, and she'd be out like a light and miserable the next day. She drank some water, and drank more again.

She took one of my hands and placed it between her legs.

"You're beyond soaked," I said.

"I know." She paused more than a few moments, but I could tell she wanted to say more. "Can you... Do you... Have I ruined everything? Can you love me like this? After this?"

Sheesh. She was thinking that?! What was I thinking? "I want to fuck you hard... fuck you like a slut all night long, and when you wake up, I want to make love to you and hold you in a way that you know I love you more than ever." That came out pretty well.

Her face eased its tension. I'd said the right thing at the right moment? It wouldn't be a first, but...

"You'll have to wait a little while longer. But for now, I want you to..." She guided my hand down the inside of her thigh. She was indeed dripping wet. I did the same on the other thigh.

"Taste me," she said.

The edge of my hand was wet with her juices. I made a show of it, licking it, then smelling it. She could tell I liked it.

She smiled. "Good. Someone is going to pay me a lot to taste that. Remember it's for charity."

I had needs too. I fished her mesh thing out of my pocket. "Put this back on?"

She did, looking only mildly confused. The thing literally hung from her neck, the heft of her boobs keeping it "in place." I flipped it up and removed both pieces of tape, crumpling them up and tossing them to the side.

She gave me a quizzical look and then said, "You're not worried about Sam seeing me?"

"Worried? With strangers groping you and everyone taking pictures? And with a good possibility that he's seen you already, I'd kind of like to see his reaction." Which was weird and twisted, but it was how I felt. I used her own words. "And remember. It's for charity." I smiled. And then looked at her tits, admiring how her nipples poked through the ample spacing of mesh so easily. And kept smiling.

She stepped closer, I thought for a kiss. "Careful," she said, "I could get used to this kind of attention." She lapped my chin and lip, which I now understood as a sign of her newly acquired zeal for exposing herself. I didn't understand why, but I was all in.

She took my drink and downed the remaining third of my Jack and Ginger. We were both all in, it seemed.

As we walked back, I took stock of the place. There were lots of women being felt, grabbed and licked in all the interesting places in all sorts of ways, and I could happily see Hayley wasn't the only one flirting with the dress code. And there were a few men getting felt up as well, most wearing kilts. And a few women were feeling other women as well. The mountains of Tennessee were more liberal than I might have guessed. It was a lot to absorb, and it was fun to do so, but it was distracting from the star of my show.

A lady with a badge came up and asked if she could take Hayley's cash. They were apparently out at the exchange table. She counted $550 and got Hayley's name.

"Keeping track?" I asked.

"Yep. Whoever turns in the most cash wins a free weekend vacation."

I gave her a slap on her butt. "Well, maybe you should get back to it, then!"

She raised her eyebrows and grabbed her boobs. "Mister? You'd sell me for a free cabin?" she asked playfully.

"Trust me. It's better when you sell yourself."

"You said that. I didn't," she replied.

As Haley started negotiating with a guy, part of me wondered what state Erin might be in. Really, I just wanted to see if her nipples were showing, but I didn't see them anywhere. It was now my job to collect Hayley's money and otherwise record her.

Maybe another five or six guys felt up her boobs, licked them or sucked them. One guy came prepared, with a spray bottle and a washrag to clean her boobs before he put his mouth on them. I could tell Hayley liked the spritzing.

She kept the blue bills coming, sometimes two at a time depending how long a guy wanted with her. For those who wanted her to pose for a photo while they were doing their thing, she charged $100. For anyone who wanted to touch her between the legs, she was getting $200.

As people saw and wanted more, they started offering to feel inside her. Only one was willing to pay the $500 she wanted for one minute, but he negotiated me taking a video with his phone. Close up. It necessarily captured her intimate parts as his finger moved her G-string aside, and she was clearly wet. It wouldn't capture the smell though. She was going to need more fluids.

A facsimile of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo said, "How much for you to sit on my cock and rub me while I play with your breasts?"

Hayley checked to see what he was wearing, which were stretch fit brown pants. "How long do you expect to last?" she asked, teasing him.

"Oh, I'm good," he replied.

She considered momentarily before responding, "$200 a minute, for as long as you last."

"$150?" he countered.

She agreed.

I took $1000 up front, he laid on the floor, and she went to work. That was a sight, watching my wife dry hump a guy. He certainly enjoyed her breasts, but my eyes were on her cunt. The G-string didn't really stay in place, and with each forward motion, her clit was revealed.

Other guys had made comments, but this guy was a cocky one. "Your cunt needs a cock. It's begging to for me." "That feels so good. You do this for a living?" "Who do you practice with when your husband isn't home?" Hayley didn't respond. She had the wit for it, I knew, but the things he was saying and the sensations were having a visible effect on her. She was panting audibly. "Just pull down that zipper, baby. No one will tell."

Hayley leaned forward, her hands on the floor beside his chest, and he began sucking on her breasts. I recorded her from all sides, and just watching her ass move on him was about too much for me. Shortly, it was too much for her, and she orgasmed on him, which finally set him off as well.

When she pulled off of him, she rolled onto her back to gather her breath. I couldn't help but look at his pants. They were soaked on the outside, and I had to wonder if Hayley was now completely dry. And I hadn't really anticipated how big his cock had been. It was pronounced and lengthy, explaining part of Hayley's excitement.

Paying more attention to my wife, my eyes zeroed in on her cunt. She probably wasn't aware of herself, I realized, as her G-string was buried in her and her swollen labia was visible. And others with cameras were aware of it, too. It just wasn't right.

I barred their view and helped her to her feet. I collected another $500 from the guy, which he handed over happily enough, but not without asking where we were staying. Uh, no.

I took Hayley to the Ladies room, where she spent ten or fifteen minutes. I knew she needed it. When she came out, she looked refreshed and headed for the water fountain and drank thirstily.

She finally spoke. "That, was unexpected. Thanks for rescuing me afterward. I didn't realize how much I needed to clean up." Then she smiled brightly. "I'm better now!"

"More?" I asked, "or have you had enough?"

"Oh, definitely more," she said. "The break helped. I'll have plenty left for you later, but I'm having fun."

I licked her lips as she had mine earlier. She returned a devilish grin.

She was going to be all over the internet. Or, somewhere on it. I didn't know how I felt about that. Conflicted, anxious, and fearful came to mind. But damn she was hot.

We walked back into the general area, where many eyes found and became glued to her breasts. The offers came. $20 here, $50 there... the fondling adds up. Aside from the sexual arousal I got by watching Hayley, I also noticed how much more confident she was. She hadn't really been shy earlier, but she hadn't engaged them much either. Not she was conversing with them about how they liked her various body parts, and letting them know when they did something that felt good.

Another offer was voiced from behind us if she'd sit in a chair and masturbate while he recorded her. Hayley turned beet red, but when she was offered $200... she hesitated. Another guy offered $200 if he could do that as well. She took a deep breath, which did gorgeous things to her breasts.

"I think... I think I've gone about as far as I can go. Thank you, guys. Maybe another lady will."

Okay, I respected that, and I wasn't even disappointed.

"Are we done with this?" I asked. "Are you ready to go?"

"Almost," she said. "There's one more thing I want to do."

She declined a couple more groping offers, and then the guy with his girlfriend that had spoken with her earlier stepped close. "Is now okay?" he asked. "I don't think this will go on much longer."

"I think now would be really good," Hayley said. He handed me three $100 bills. Crazy. People had this much money for... well, whatever it was. But it wasn't sex.

He led us to a side area, where it was just the four of us. "Take off your boots," he said, and she did so. He stepped behind her, close. Actually, pressed against her. I didn't know where this was going. Hayley looked at me looking at her. It was quite the look. It wasn't about asking permission or expressing guilt. It was as simple as "Watch."

He reached around, rubbing Hayley's clit through the fabric with one of his fingers, not in a rushed way, but pretty much how she likes it when she wants to take her time. Her hips began moving with him.

He leaned into her ear and asked her a question. I read her lips as she whispered, "Yes."

Hayley gave me that look again, then looked at my phone. Crap. I'd stopped recording. I started again, just as he began to shift the sliver of fabric exposing her clit, then pulling the string from the divide and moving it to a side. My heart was racing.

I checked her face again. She was lost somewhere, her eyes largely closed. I could see her flush more, her mouth opening the way she does when things feel really good, her breathing becoming gradually heavier. She was biting her lower lip.

The guy knew I was recording and made a little show of it. He dangled his middle finger above her sex and then plunged inside her. I was... entranced, seeing this, not so much of seeing another man with a finger in her sex, but her response to it.

He had been holding her tight with one arm around her abdomen. It probably helped her stand, for that matter. He whispered in her ear. Again, she said, "Yes."

He removed his finger, replacing it with his other hand, and lifted it to her mouth. She sucked. There was nobody home. I was starting to get concerned. If he made any movement towards his pants or zipper, I was ready to end it. She was in a state that I doubted she could resist.

And then things changed. He reached both hands beneath her legs and lifted her, spreading her wide, exposing her cunt. And then his girlfriend slipped in front of her. She looked back at me, smiled, and quickly clipped Hayley's G-string, pulled it free and tossed it to me. With a wild look, she licked her lips and turned back to my wife.

Hayley opened her eyes when she felt the girl squeeze her nipples. She looked at the girl, then the hands on her breasts, taking it in. The girl moved forward and sucked as much of her breast as she could fit in her mouth, then worked her way to the nipple, I think using her gums and tongue. Hayley's mouth opened in the pleasure it brought. Or, maybe it was just because a girl was doing it. Maybe that was the "one more thing" she wanted.

The girl fondled with her breasts for some time, long enough for the guy to reposition himself on the edge of a table to better support Hayley's weight.

She withdrew, again revealing Hayley's cunt, with nothing covering it but framed by the silly pants she was wearing. The girl got on her knees and got to work. Hayley grabbed her breasts and began tugging at her nipples, maybe in time with the girl's licks. It didn't take long for Hayley to start moaning, which I could hear above the din of the group behind her.

The girl stopped being delicate and began eating my wife's cunt, licking hard, using her fingers, burrowing in with her nose. Her boyfriend helped by pushing Hayley's pelvic area against her. It was inevitable. Hayley climaxed exhaling deep breaths that sounded more like a series of gut punches. I'd never heard that way before. It went on for a long while, as the girl continued to eat her.

Finally, the girl backed away and stood, a wide satisfied smile on her face. The guy was still holding Hayley, spread before me.

"You're her husband?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I can hold her while you fuck her if you like," he said. "I don't think anyone would care, and Velvet likes eating cum from a cunt."

Velvet likes... I wanted to see that, but... but it wasn't about me. Yet!

I shook my head, and he set Hayley down, who appeared a little wobbly. Hayley thanked the girl, then leaned into me for a long hug. She was done.

When she was recovered, I asked, "Is that everything you wanted?"

"Well," she said, "no one sucked my toes."

"I can do that," I said, grinning.

"Later. I think the last thing is the walk of shame." She laughed.

"We can take my vest and you can hold it in front of your crotch, and I can find one of our hats for your chest," I said. "Or I could carry you out."

She grinned. "I don't think you understand. I'm all but naked in a hall full of people. When am I going to have another opportunity to walk through that?"