In the Moment

Story Info
A Halloween event provides the sexual zip two wives desire.
14.2k words
4.77
19.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Two wives conspire to add some extra zip to their marriage and find a Halloween event that goes beyond their expectations but not their hopes. (MF, rom, exhibitionist, voyeur, oral)

Most of my stories feature Hayley and Steven who are thought of similarly and simplify having to come up with character names. Each of their stories are standalone unless labeled to be in parts.

Thanks for reading!

***

In a day of surprises, what's one more? Like, when you and your best friend are sitting in a hot tub drinking beer and his wife walks out of the cabin, sheds her robe without a stitch on underneath and displays her gloriously hard, 3/4" nipples. I kid you not. I didn't know DNA did such things. I'd suspected it, but I didn't know. It's the kind of thing that leaves one speechless. And hard.

"Cat got your tongue, Steven? I mean, you've always wondered. Everyone does," she said.

I glanced over at Sam. He looked as dumbfounded as I was starstruck.

"I've always wondered," my wife said. I hadn't noticed her, for two obvious reasons, following behind Erin. She teased the V in her robe momentarily, smirking at my rapt attention with a gleam in her eye. And in a snap, my wife of five years was standing there just as naked, her 36Bs illuminated from the hot tub lights, her nipples hardened nubs. It wasn't just the cold mountain air, I knew. It had been the whole day.

We had moved into our neighborhood several years earlier and met Sam and Erin while we were walking our dog. Things clicked. We were also roughly the same age and had married within a year of each other. We started doing all the things that friends do - dinners out, movies, grilling at home, watching sports on TV, trips to the neighborhood pool, New Year's Eve... the usual social stuff.

We'd also taken trips together, a couple of times to the beach but also occasional weekend trips for a concert festival or sight-seeing. So, when the ladies suggested going to the mountains for Halloween, well, why not? A weekend split between us didn't break the budget. Halloween had been two months away, and we'd left it to our wives to plan things. As we got closer to the date, I could tell that Hayley was pretty excited about the trip. I was excited not to be answering the doorbell to hand out candy to the neighborhood ghouls and goblins.

We arrived in the early evening on Friday and unloaded the SUV, stocked the fridge and got the grill going while our wives otherwise unpacked things. The cabin was just as it had appeared online, a rustic A-frame with a decent view of the mountains, a ping-pong table and hot tub. It checked the boxes of what we were looking for.

After dinner, we stepped onto the deck with our drinks to enjoy the fresh but chill evening air. I love everything about Sam's wife, Erin, as a person, but she's quite a distraction. Hayley knows and understands which is especially helpful when it's another woman who is around a lot. First, she's easy on the eyes, even for me who happily lusts for my wife.

Erin has a different body type. Hayley has a classic curvy figure. Erin has a straighter figure, more slender and taller. Body fat just hadn't found much of a home on her. She has smaller breasts that kind of stick out rather than hang, which attracts the eye when she's wearing a Tee or similar. But her nipples. Unless she's wearing a coat, they can't be ignored. They're long and thick and in my experience stay that way during all waking hours.

But if you go to the beach or to the pool with Erin, as we had, they're the elephant in the room. I can't help but look time and time again. There's no bra and clothing combo that hides them. And a swimsuit can't pretend to. It kind of makes it hard to hide a hard-on when you spend a lot of time near them. In the chilled mountain air, it's almost as hopeless, her nipples apparent through a blouse and light vest. It's like she's never not turned on.

Early in our friendship with them, it was inevitable that Hayley would ask me about it, just to get it in the open. I would never have brought it up with her. She wasn't jealous. She looked too, after all, and essentially forgave me for all my glances while encouraging me not to be so obvious. Sam or Cara hadn't said anything about it, and I had to guess they were used to it. And, I knew from close proximity, that even Sam, married five years to her, still stole glances as often as or more than I did.

Is it appreciation or lust when a guy looks at another man's wife? I'm not a stranger to those thoughts. Man, did I get lucky. 5'6" of perfection with an intent on keeping herself that way. Defined calves, shapely hips, a narrowing waist, fairly broad shoulders, a gorgeous face, and a kindness in her eyes that wins over the distraction of her button nose and luscious lips. I see it in others' reactions when they see her to know how lucky I am.

As the cool air cooled further, we decided to change into our swimsuits and try out the hot tub which was set into a large deck in front of the cabin's massive wall of glass. I'm not too familiar with hot tubs, but it seemed a spacious one. It would probably hold eight people comfortably. It was well lit with LED lights that changed colors gradually.

It was a relaxing evening, just joking, talking about whatever. But in my recollection, it was the first time that we'd been alone with Sam and Erin in any setting that felt sensual. And I know why. Sure, fairly revealing bikinis help. But the main reason was that they sat across from us.

Whenever Erin shifted where her breasts rose above the water, I couldn't stop myself from looking. It happened frequently enough that I wondered if Erin was playing games with me. But whenever I made eye contact, there was no hint that she was aware of my looking, never mind perturbed, amused or flattered.

And, of course, I didn't have any moral latitude to complain about Sam checking out Hayley's cleavage. It was a new bikini, the white contrasting against her natural skin tone, exposing more of her breasts than covering, and the bikini bottom cut high on her hips as well. She hadn't shown it to me until we were changing for the hot tub, and I admit, it gave me some satisfaction thinking about Sam's reaction when he saw it. Sexy as hell!

After twenty minutes or so, I felt Haley grip my cock under the water. I didn't mind that. I had visions of using it shortly. I assumed that Sam and Erin couldn't see it, just as I couldn't make out much of them with the jets blowing. She trailed a finger along the length of my shaft, retraced it down to my balls, and then used her palm to press hard at the base, causing me to stiffen even more.

She leaned in to whisper into my ear. "I'm going to stand up, and your eyes better be on me, mister, all the way until I'm through the door. Then you're going to follow me in, and I'll take care of this for you." She squeezed my cock hard and gave my ear lobe a lick. Fuck, yeah!

I removed my arm from her shoulders as she fidgeted a bit, slid under the water and then surfaced facing me, her head tilted back, arms lifted and pulling her black hair behind her. Classic! Her nipples were hard and obvious, and as I gazed down her abdomen... Wow. She'd pulled her bottoms higher, and, and... if there had been a lining in them, there didn't seem to be any now.

I'd never seen her wear anything that even suggested the parting of her cunt, including lingerie, and there I was seeing a fully obvious camel-toe. I don't know if my cock could have been any harder, but just as I started to think how awkward it would be if Sam saw her like that, she turned to face Erin and Sam. It kind of took my breath away. She'd never, ever done anything so... provocative? Never mind exhibitionist.

And that wasn't all. I was facing what they had been seeing, which was basically the entirety of her ass exposed.

She acted nonchalant, which seemed incredulous given everything she was showing!

Hayley said, "This has been fun. I love the cabin and the hot tub, and of course, being here with you guys. What are we thinking? Breakfast around 8:00?"

I could see Sam's attention was focusing on my wife's cunt harder and more obviously than I had ever looked at Erin's nipples, and Hayley was drawing this out? It was then that I realized that I was rubbing my cock under the water. How long had I been doing that? Fuck!

"That sounds good," Erin said. "Maybe we have coffee then, and then do breakfast."

"Erin and I picked out a trail for afterwards," Hayley added. "In fact, I think we have the whole day planned."

She climbed out at the side nearest Sam when the most direct option would have been on Erin's. That had to be intentional. Hayley? Showing off? She took her time about it, too, the lighting highlighting her thighs, calves and exposed butt. She looked like a dream, a wet one.

To my astonishment, she turned to face us. I hadn't imagined things. The imagination was left only with the coloring, as my wife's features were obvious, even the goose bumps of her areolae. Her face was hot red, weather from the hot tub, embarrassment or sexual need, I didn't know or care.

Hayley stopped a couple steps towards the door, turning towards me. I could even make out the goose bumps on her areolae. Hayley grinned. "Steven, come on in when you get that problem under control," she said teasingly.

Huh? What prob... Oh. Crap. How embarrassing! Hayley turned to walk to the door. I was watching as instructed. She started untying her bra about half way there and tossed it over her shoulder, landing it on Sam's shoulder. That couldn't have been intentional. Sam and Erin turned to look, of course. There was minimal lighting in the cabin, but I could make out more than just a silhouette of a breast as she headed in.

There were things testing my thoughts, like - Who was this woman? She knew, she knew her suit would be that revealing! I can't believe she'd do that in front of our friends! This is going to make things incredibly awkward! - all cast aside in an instant for the needs I felt between my legs. I all but jumped out of the hot tub not caring how the swimsuit clung to my cock and raced to join my wife.

Her bikini bottom was on the floor just steps inside. She stood at the top of the open stairway, blocking my path, naked and wet. I hurried up but stopped two steps short, taking her in. She hadn't brought her towel with her, and neither had I. She was flushed. Her breathing was nervous, and she was biting her lower lip. Vulnerable. Needing.

"Was that... okay?" she asked.

Was that okay?! She mistook the moments I took to gather my thoughts about just how okay that was!

"I hope I didn't embarrass you. Or us. I... hadn't planned to go as far as I did," she said softly.

I smiled at her as I stepped to the top. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. The sexiest thing I've ever seen, by far. Don't ever regret a single second of it. You were amazing."

Her smile could have lit the room. Only, it wasn't a room. It was a loft above the great room, open to the expansive window view. We'd lost a coin toss to Sam, who chose the smaller bedroom for privacy and a private bathroom. We had a larger space with a King bed... and the view. A view which included the hot tub.

"They could be looking now," I said. It was dimmer in the loft area, but.

Hayley looked into my eyes, hooked a finger into my swimsuit and untied it. She more or less flung it to the floor after it cleared my cock. She reached for my cock and placed it against her. "I'd hope they would have better things to do. But if they are... Pick me up," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm still in the moment," she said.

"Okay, then. Let's live it," I said. She locked her legs around me as I lifted her and fitted her fully on my cock. There wasn't a hint of resistance. With luggage on the floor to the side of the bed, there wasn't room to do what we were doing anywhere except near the railing. It has horizontal cabling, no doubt to help the view. The loft wasn't by any means private. We didn't really kiss, but just breathed heavily into each other's mouth, her exhalations timed with each thrust. "If they come in..." I said.

"They'll see," she said. She gave me a hard wide lick from my chin to my lips, catching the upper one hungrily. "I've never been... like this. Watched. Exposed." I thrust into her, hard, satisfying my need, maybe fueling hers. She leaned back, holding herself with her arms around my neck, her breasts lit by the overhead canned light. And then she came, a never-before-heard wailing erupted, loud and high-pitched, bouncing off the cabin's walls.

After her trembles had mostly subsided, I set her on her feet. It took her a minute to recover. I was still rock hard, incredulous about this amazing woman and what she'd done. "How do you want me?" she asked.

I knew how I wanted her. I was in the moment, a thing now as much mine as it was hers. "Turn around," I said. "I want you with a view."

Her body visibly shuddered. She gave me a kiss, then licked me as she had earlier, which was something she'd never done before. I wanted to make this moment last, come what might. I nudged her to face out towards nature and any best friends who might be watching. I reached around and tested the weight of her breasts. I pinched her nipples, then let one hand wander beneath her legs, lightly touching her wet inner folds.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded. "Fuck me!"

"I'm showing you off," I said, more confidently than I felt about it. "It's what you want. Tell me it isn't." I quickly gathered my phone while I waited for an answer. I started it recording and leaned it against a shoe on the floor to her side. The angle looked good. She saw what I was doing, but didn't object. She'd let me take pictures of her before, but not video and not while having sex.

"Oh, Steven," was all I heard her faintly say.

"Now you're being watched," I said. I placed my cock against the crack in her butt and resumed rubbing her cunt with my fingers. She tried to lean forward but I held her straight. "The swimsuit. It was naughty. You knew?"

"Yes," she answered.

"You enjoyed showing Sam and Erin?"

"Yes, but it was meant for you."

I again held her breasts. "You like me showing you off?"

She leaned against the railing and raised her cunt for me.

I couldn't help myself! "Would you wear that bikini if we went to a public beach?"

"If you want me to, you better fuck me now!" she demanded.

It was a powerful feeling, fucking her like that, bent in her need, the glow in the room, the scattered houselights visible in the distance. I stopped briefly, tormenting her.

"No! Keep going. I was getting close!"

So was I, but I didn't want to admit it. I stood her up straight, locking my arms through hers and raising them, exposing her breasts to the world. Or... people we knew. Thinking with my dick, but I knew the excitement was real.

"Beautiful view, isn't it?" I asked, suggestively. "Maybe you noticed. The hot tub light is off. Do you think they moved to where we were sitting so they can see into the house? Do you think Sam is fucking Erin while looking at your breasts? Or maybe they both are. They would want a good show. Turn your head to kiss me and cup your breasts, then pull your nipples."

It was as passionate a kiss as we'd ever shared. I broke from her, and I lapped her lips as she had mine earlier. "Bend over," I said.

It was too much. I lasted maybe ten strokes and pumped her full of cum for maybe ten more, and happily, it was a rare occasion of climaxing together.

The moment ended, and we quickly retreated to our bed. I held her close, stroking her hair as we caught our breath. When she had settled a bit, she said, "I can't believe we did that. I can't believe I did that. I want to see," she said. My face obviously showed my puzzlement. "The video," she added.

"Oh, right!" I said. I got up and retrieved my cell phone. I had forgotten about it. We watched it together, twice.

Hayley said, "That's... that's how I wanted it to be, I think. But how is that only 3 and half minutes long? It seemed like an eternity!"

"I'll say. It's like it should be a movie, but I enjoyed every second of it. So much that I'm hard all over again if..."

I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and Sam's voice. "... believe that happened."

What happened, I wondered. Seeing us? Did they do something wild?

Erin hushed him, and even in a whispered voice, I could hear her say, "They might look. Quiet."

That struck my imagination, but I didn't dare leave Hayley to take a peek. Did they see anything? What had they been doing? I couldn't imagine they had just sat there enjoying their drinks and chatting, but it was possible. I heard their bedroom door shut.

While I'd been distracted, Hayley had replayed the video. She stopped at the screen where I had held her arms. "Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I didn't know it until you did it. It was you showing me off rather than me. It meant you were with me on this."

"I didn't really think about it," I said. "And I didn't stop to think how you might feel about it. I liked doing it, I can tell you."

"I think you're going to like tomorrow, too," she said.

"Uh, okay? If it's anything like tonight, I will."

"I'm not saying anything more. We'll just have to see how things work out," she said. In a devilish tone, she added, "I'm looking forward to it. You should too."

"Hey," I said. I dare you to go with me to the bathroom. Naked." It was downstairs. "I don't think they'll be wandering out."

It turned out the house lacked anything in the way of soundproofing, which was odd as the only room that it was possible was Sam and Erin's bedroom. I could tell there were words, the aroused kinds, and I could hear the rhythm of the bed striking the wall.

"You're on," she said, grinning.

The coffee was great. Hayley and Erin stepped outside while Sam and I prepared the eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit. We made small talk about where we might be hiking. We hadn't been involved in any of the plans other than what to bring and sizing our Halloween costumes.

I noticed Hayley and Erin returning from the deck, Erin carrying their swimming suits nonchalantly. That didn't necessarily answer any questions, but they must have had a good time.

After we finishing eating, Erin said, "That was a great start to our weekend, guys. Great food, and I'm thinking hard about talking Sam into getting us a hot tub." I didn't take the bait. Hayley didn't take the bait, but maybe she had asked while they were outside. I let the moment pass.

The girls had planned the hike in surprising depth. They explained it would be a very busy weekend and wanted something used enough to maybe scare off bears but still somewhere not popular for tourists. They had mined Reddit and other sources and finally ended up messaging with someone who apparently knew the area really well.

So it was that by 10:15, we were parked by the roadside in an area graded to park four cars at the most. There was another there. The trail went up on one side of the road and down on the other. A larger waterfall was located up, so guessing that was where whoever in the other car might be, we went downstream. It was only about a 30-minute hike, and it was an easy one, fairly conspicuous and marked as well.

When we got there, however, we found another couple had beaten us to it. I was surprised they hadn't heard us coming, as we had been talking quite a bit. On the other hand, maybe they assumed like we had that if anyone came, this spot would be more private.