In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked, and we were on the far corner from the entrance. "You're sure?" I asked.

She flicked a hard nipple. "It seems so. But I want you to record it, and then I'll probably want you to carry me to the car. I hate those boots."

So, we did that. She got a few more offers along the way, but mostly a lot of very approving lustful looks.

We turned in the money at the desk and headed for the exit, finding Sam and Erin already there. Sam looked hard at Hayley, from head to toe, but mostly at her breasts and cunt. "Holy fuck!" was all he managed, his face lit. In the moment, Hayley's walk of shame felt to me like a walk of fame.

Erin looked wrecked, really. Her hair was a mess, her skin was red or blotched all over, and her satiny cover thing was largely where it was supposed to be but was hanging unevenly. She'd kept her G-string, but it was stretched where it mattered, not offering any cover. I just smiled, appreciating what I could see. Then I lifted my wife and carried her to the car.

The ride back was fairly short but accompanied by a long silence. Sam sat in the front with me, and the ladies were in the back. When we arrived, I opened the door for Hayley. "Hot tub. 20 minutes," she said.

"Maybe 30," corrected Erin.

She and Erin climbed the stairs to the master bath. Sam and I took our turns in the other, also changing into our swimsuits which had been drying on a rail. We grabbed cold beers then went dutifully to the hot tub awaiting our wives.

There was a minute of silence.

"You record what happened?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," I said, with a note of enthusiasm, even. I was enthused about that.

Sam cracked a grin. "Yeah. Me too."

Hmm. "Of... us?"

"Oh, no," he said. "I had my hands full. Or she did. Or we did."

"Yeah, I didn't see you guys after we got split."

"Probably for the best," Sam said. "Think we'll ever... see yours?"

I knew he meant each other's videos. "I don't know. I never expected to even have that to share. It would probably make things a bit awkward for us, don't you think?"

"I'm going to guess," said Sam, "that like everything else this weekend, the girls will decide."

I wondered where things might go from here. It was the four of us again, not some fantasy place where people went wild. I figured we'd talk about it, and then I could take Hayley to the loft and finally fuck her brains out. It made the most sense.

But in a day of surprises, what's one more? Like, when you and your best friend are sitting in a hot tub drinking beer and his wife walks out of the cabin, sheds her robe without a stitch on underneath and displays her gloriously hard, 3/4" nipples. Finally. I kid you not. I didn't know DNA did such things. I'd suspected it, but I didn't know. It's the kind of thing that leaves one speechless. And hard.

"Cat got your tongue, Steven? I mean, you've always wondered. Everyone does," she said.

I glanced over at Sam. He looked as dumbfounded as I was starstruck. I guess he was expecting things to cool off as well.

"I've always wondered," my wife said. I hadn't noticed her, for obvious reasons, following behind Erin. She teased the V in her robe momentarily, smirking at my rapt attention with a gleam in her eye. And in a snap, my wife of five years was standing there just as naked, her 36Bs illuminated from the hot tub lights, her nipples hardened nubs. It wasn't just the cold mountain air, I knew. It had been the whole day.

"Are we doing this?" Erin asked.

Hayley flipped an oversized coin. She held it out for Erin to see. "Yes," Hayley said. "It's a little nippy out here, isn't it Erin? Should we stay out here and let them look a little longer?"

"Well, let's chance it. Flip the coin," she said.

Hayley did so and held it out. Erin nodded and said, "Lucky guys, you can continue to look. For a little bit. It is cold out here."

"You guys were very good tonight," Hayley said. "We weren't certain that we could do this, or that you would even let us."

"We'll talk about that later, I'm sure," Erin said. "But it's pretty obvious you guys should get a reward. We all should get a reward. Isn't that so?"

Hayley flipped the coin. "It appears that we should."

They sat at the edge of the tub opposite us, their feet in the water. They gave each other a look and spread their legs. I couldn't not look at Erin. She was shaved just as bare as Hayley, but her clit sat slightly higher on her pubic bone and she was fleshier below. It only took a few moments before I looked to see the delight in Erin's face that I had checked her out. Hayley diverted her gaze to me. I knew where Sam had been looking as well.

Erin said, "I'm glad you like what you see. We're getting pregnant."

What?

She laughed. "Not tonight, guys. But soon."

"It's why we did this," Hayley said. "We thought about telling you during a romantic dinner downtown, but..."

"Meh," said Erin. "We wanted to have a blowout farewell to being married without kids. We didn't imagine it would lead to this, and then... it did."

"Sometimes, you don't know what you want until you start to dwell on it," added Hayley.

"And plan it," said Erin.

"And when we found this event, our imaginations ran wild," said Hayley. "Wine may have been involved, but it stuck with us."

"And here we are," said Erin.

"As you can plainly see," Hayley added. They both started giggling. Hayley pressed against the side of her breasts with her arms to accentuate them. That, accompanied with her cute smile, slayed me.

"Hey!" Erin said, disapproving with a look. "No fair. My boobs don't do that!" And they giggled some more. She flipped a nipple with a finger, and Hayley gave her a similar look for being upstaged.

Hayley said, "The party was exactly what we were hoping for, but we didn't have any idea how great it would be. But the part we were most looking forward to was surprising you like this."

"The wine," Erin said. "It sounded like a fun way to surprise you. And then it sounded fun to tease you to no end first."

Hayley's tone changed to one a little more serious. "And then have some fun."

"Keep your trunks on fellas, there's more to come," said Erin.

Before I could make sense of that, they both rose, Erin crossing to me and Hayley to Sam. Erin sat in my lap, her hips wiggling at my cock under the water. "Ooh," she muttered happily. I glanced briefly to see that Hayley was similarly positioned for Sam, her breasts at his face.

"No complaints, from either of you," said Hayley. "We got this."

I was hard as a rock, of course. Erin gave me a look of "Well, what are you waiting for?"

I reached around to pull her near and closed my lips on wonderland itself. So many subtle things... the texture, the depth of her nipple in my mouth, the smell of her skin, the feel of her slender frame, the firmer nature of her breast, the feel of her rocking in my lap, the relative acreage my tongue had for nipple play... Wonderland.

In the back of my head, I couldn't help but wonder where this was going. There was that little seed of discomfort thinking about Sam enjoying my wife, or what this might lead to next. Still, I enjoyed wonderland for several blessed minutes before it necessarily came to an end.

Hayley moved away from Sam, and I realized she was grabbing her coin from where she had sat earlier.

"I think it's time," she said.

Erin agreed.

Hayley extended the coin in her palm. "Let's see, how should we word this. They've seen other guys enjoy touching our cunts tonight, and in my case a woman too..."

"Really?!" said Erin, surprised.

Hayley nodded with a satisfied smile. "Should we let them have the same opportunity?"

"I think... I think you should flip the coin and we'll see," said Erin.

In a split second, Hayley continued, "In the absence of objections..." and flipped the coin.

My thoughts were weighing how I wanted that to turn out, and before I could come to any conclusion, Hayley revealed the coin. It said "yes." Of course, I wanted that. I just wasn't as confident in the reciprocal cost.

They sat on the edge of the pool again, but further apart where they could no doubt watch either other.

"3... 2... 1..." Erin counted. And then they spread their legs.

It was funny how Sam and I didn't look at each other as we headed for each other's wife. The weirdness could wait.

"Ah, sorry guys. We need more wine first. Run along!" Erin teased.

It wasn't that far of a walk, and it didn't take a long time, but something had to be said.

"We going to be okay with this?" I asked.

"If we're okay with it now, we'll be okay with it later. So far, buddy, it's worth it," Sam said.

"Yes, it is."

And that was that.

I was enjoying the taste of Erin and just the newness and feel of another woman, as well as her appreciative sounds. Erin managed to drink some of her wine when she wasn't shuddering. She was making all the right noises, but I loved that they were different noises, even as I heard Hayley's familiar ones nearby. Or, maybe more so because of it. I couldn't have continued with Erin if Hayley wasn't having fun, and that made sense regardless of unlikely it seemed that this was even happening. I was tongue deep in her when I heard Hayley say, "Sam, your fingers look pretty long."

Well, fuck!

I felt Erin's hands suggesting I lift my head. I did so and found her tweaking her nipples, happy that she found pleasure in them for herself. I glanced at Hayley to see her face tighten as Sam's finger entered her. Erin corrected my gaze with a finger at my temple. "Here boy, and don't stop until I have an orgasm."

I repositioned slightly so I could suck at one her fantastic nipples while fucking her with my fingers. She was responding visibly, her torso shortly reacting in almost in a wave motion. I heard Hayley say between breaths, "No kissing... this isn't... about... affection." Hayley loudly proclaimed her orgasm shortly thereafter, and Erin finished just as Hayley began winding down.

An awkward moment, or minute, of silenced followed as the ladies sat in the hot tub and gathered themselves. I was rubbing my cock through my swimsuit just looking at Erin's nude form, her chest rising and following. But after a moment, I had eyes only for Hayley, her breasts spectacular in the hot tub lights.

Finally, Hayley spoke. "Erin, these guys need some attention. I'd... I'd rather we skip forward."

"Which means what?" asked Sam.

Erin said, "I sooo need a fuck right now."

"We were going to give you blowjobs, I think. But then you would need a bit to recover, and I don't want to wait that long," Hayley said.

"As much as I think we both might like swapping partners, we're not crossing that line. But I would like to see Steven's cock and maybe play with it a little before... Stand up, guys."

We did. Hayley grabbed Sam's swimsuit and yanked it down, his hard cock a foot away from her face. Erin quickly followed with mine. Sam's 6'3". I'm not. I came up short in comparison in cock size also, not by a lot, but aggravatingly visible nonetheless. I'd be lying if I said Hayley's surprised expression didn't hurt a little.

Erin helped though as she gripped my cock. "Ohhh, thick. Nice and thick." Well, that helped some. She stroked me a few times and then her tongue quickly found the tip. "I love the taste of pre-cum," she said. I felt like that should be in good supply given everything that had been going on.

Erin gave my cock and balls every bit of attention I could ask for while being careful not to overstimulate me it seemed. It was also my opportunity to check on Hayley, who was likewise eyes only for Sam's cock. It was quite something to see your naked wife grasp, lick, hold, and stroke another man's cock. It was sexy as hell, her tongue lapping the length of his cock, circling the head. Even her boobs rose and fell a bit, visible just under her raised arm, her nipples hard.

"Whoa boy," I heard Erin say. I realized I had started moving my hips. "Save the good stuff for her. Hayley, let's take this inside. Warmer, better lighting."

We all got out of the tub hurriedly, grabbing towels and heading inside.

"Where?" Hayley asked, the brevity speaking to her need.

"Bear rug," answered Erin. "You guys on your backs."

Sam and I moved a large table off the rug lickety split and did as they requested.

"Closer," Erin said. "Almost side by side, enough room for our legs."

We complied quickly.

"Let's do the coin," Hayley said, standing next to Erin and holding the silly coin again. "The rules are Steven fucks me only. Sam fucks Erin only. Let's see. No kissing anyone but your spouse."

"On the lips, that is," clarified Erin.

Hayley nodded. "Anything else, goes. Touch who you want to touch, when you want to touch regardless of what's going on. Or, just watch if you want to. No one wonders off until the sun comes up. Anything else?" Hayley asked, looking at Erin.

Erin held up her phone, doing a quick sweep of us.

"And anyone can take as many pictures of whatever they want but it stays between us. Oh, and if there's anything else that needs deciding, Erin and I do that." She gave Erin a wink, which was returned. Whatever. I couldn't complain about anything so far.

She flipped the coin, looked at it and held it where we could see. "YES."

"Good. Time to fuck!" Hayley said.

She crouched over me, my cock quickly finding its way between her wet folds. Erin did the same on Sam. I was admiring them both, because I could. I was distracted when Sam reached over and began squeezing Hayley's breast.

And that was fine. "Fuck yeah!" I said, as Hayley started her piston action on me. I didn't need much encouragement. The day had been way too much. I still tried to hold on, to satisfy Hayley, but it was a bit of a relief when Sam came first, his hand squeezing Hayley's nipple fiercely, Erin encouraging him with all the right words.

I managed to watch my cock disappear into Hayley just a few more strokes and let loose.

"Give her that cum," Erin said. "Fill her up!"

Hayley giggled and bit her lip. I loved that look.

Erin stretched forward to give Sam a kiss, and she moved his arms above his head, holding them in place. "No," Sam said. "Not that."

"Don't make me tie you up," said Erin.

I liked what I was hearing but needed more context. Quickly, though, Hayley was holding my arms similarly. "Watch them," Hayley said, motioning to Erin.

Erin all but hopped onto Sam's face, where she began rubbing her cunt against his mouth and chin. What? I felt Hayley withdraw from my cock and... oh.

"Girls talk, you know," said Erin. "Hayley and Steven haven't done this before. Now show them how it's done. Eat your cum and lick me clean."

I couldn't say anything because Hayley had already copied her, rubbing against my face.

"Steven," Hayley said, "use your tongue."

I did, and oh my word.

I heard what I thought was a high-five. Erin said, "And you just stay there for as long as it feels good. Or in Sam's case, until I think he's got it all."

Hayley grabbed my wrists and brought them to her breasts. What had been sort of a weight on my face was now a rocking motion in a rhythm. Hayley's breaths became harder, then a light audible moan. It took a few minutes before she had an orgasm. Her rhythm slowed, and she lifted herself from my face and I found I could breathe again!

"Fuck, yeah. You were right. That's an awesome way to finish. We'll be doing more of that," Hayley said.

Did my wife just say "fuck" in conversation? She never did that. In traffic, sure. In the heat of sex, sure. What a day... What a day.

And night.

There were some favorites, like fucking Hayley on her knees with Sam and Erin underneath sucking on her tits. Hayley was loud. As much as I enjoyed sucking or playing with Erin's nipples, Hayley was the best. I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself and the extra hands that lit her up. And all of us enjoyed being watched we discovered.

We greeted sunrise in the hot tub, each of us sexually exhausted. We had showered at one point during the night because we needed it, and we showered again before cooking breakfast. Clothes felt... weird. Hayley and Erin wore their robes as long as possible, and that was perhaps the sexiest moment, sitting around a table having coffee with friends when my wife's breast pops out without any obvious thought or interest in covering it up. Or, hiding it when Sam and I quickly grabbed our phones for photos.

That led to another round of sex, then another shower, packing, loading the car, and driving away from the place that all of this happened. The conversation on the way home was light, partly because the ladies slept quite a bit. But how the weekend might affect us when we were home wasn't discussed. We'd figure it out in time.

A week later, I arrived home from work to find Sam and Erin already there. She excitedly shared the news that she had won the contest and we could enjoy a cabin there again. I hadn't focused on it, but with the money Hayley had earned, it made me wonder what Erin did to get it.

They had just finished shopping for a hot tub and were excited to share that news as well. "We probably won't use it as often as we should, but you know..." Sam hesitated. "We have really fine memories of sitting in the hot tub and watching you two in the loft. Kind of don't want to let that one go."

Hayley laughed.

"It's funny how we did something so wild that's now not embarrassing at all," I said.

"Hayley and I talked about that," said Erin. "We decided that getting together like that should be once in a blue moon. We obviously enjoyed that night together, but we want to keep it exciting. Not make it familiar territory."

"Maybe topless in the hot tub?" suggested Hayley.

Erin nodded.

Hayley reached for the coin that was on the table, "Yes" visible on the facing side.

She flipped it over. It read, "Yes."