In the Movie Theater

Story Info
Fooling around during a bad horror movie.
1k words
4.57
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was one I didn't particularly want to see. Some schlocky horror slasher about an insane doll or tractor or something but you wanted to see it and I wanted to see you, so I agreed to it. I bought the tickets so I got to pick our seats. Back row, all the way back against the wall. Like I said, I wasn't really interested in watching the movie in the first place.

We got popcorn and a soda to share, and made our way back to the theater. The trailers had already begun by the time we took our seats and began to recline them back. You moved to put the arm rest between us down, but I playfully smacked your hand away. Leaning in close enough to whisper in your ear I said, "No way missy. I need to be able to cuddle up next to you if you're going to bring me to a spooky movie like this." I slid sideways, straddling our two red, faux-leather seats, pressing my body up against yours. You giggled and leaned forward, just enough for me to slide my arm around your slender shoulders, and rested your head on my collar.

By the first gory kill, (I think it was a table saw to a guy's kneecap?) I was already getting bored with the basic dialogue and generic plot. My mind wandered to... Other things. Your body pressed against mine in the dark, nearly empty theater. The scent of your hair filling my nose. I ran my free hand down along your side. You were wearing a fuzzy black sweater and the soft fabric felt good against my skin. Playfully I cupped and teased your chest. That elicited an adorable little pout, "Daddy," you whined in a low whisper, your lips lightly touching the nape of my neck as you spoke. "I'm trying to watch the movie." I could tell though, your protests were only half-hearted.

My hand explored further down the shape of your body. Along your flat stomach, over the curve of your hips, down the length of your skirt. You squirmed against my touch as my fingertips crested the hem of your skirt and made contact with the bare skin of your legs. You breathed a hot gasp into my chest even as I began to retrace the path of my fingers, only this time a long the skin of your inner leg. In no time at all, my hand had found the treasure I was seeking. Between your warm thighs, only a thin, sheer layer of silky fabric stood between me and your needy little cunt.

"Ugh... Daddy..." You continued to whine as you squirmed up against me in the theater. Someone a few rows in front of us coughed and we both froze for a moment. But when nothing else happened, I leaned down and whispered, "Roll onto your side." Before nibbling playfully on your earlobe. You did as you were told and we were now spooning, your eyes fixed on the screen in front of us, mine on your face illuminated by the movie.

"You love this, don't you?" I whispered into the back of your neck as my middle finger slid under your thong and began to caress your already wet slit. All you could do was nod as you chewed on your lower lip. "Mmmhmm being Daddy's little fuck toy in a public theater like this? I know you get off on it." Again, another nod and then a sigh as two fingers pressed into your pussy, slowly stretching you open. Preparing you for more.

You tried to turn around and kiss me then, but with my other hand, I pinched your nipple through your sweater and bra. "No." I ordered. "Eyes on the screen. You wanted to see this movie, didn't you? Just because you're a needy little slut, doesn't mean you can miss this. I'm not buying you another ticket because you wanted to get fucked more than see the movie." I tease, licking the back of your neck before sinking my teeth into your exposed shoulder.

Instead, you began to grind your hips back and forth. Your skirt was getting hiked up, exposing your ass as you pressed it back into the growing bulge in my jeans. And then you would push forward, sliding my fingers deeper into your cunt, using them to fuck yourself as best you could. I could tell you were getting close and slipped my hand under your sweater, pulling the cup of your bra down so I could grope your tit. "That's it baby." I whispered, "that feel good? Being Daddy's little plaything? You wanna cum? Huh? Wanna cum for Daddy? Get my fingers wet with your tiny little cunt?"

I could feel the pleasure rush through your body then. Your pussy clenched on my fingers, tightening as your orgasm built. "Ugh... Yes... Fuck Daddy." You moaned. Someone else coughed and I knew they had heard you, but you were WAY too close to stop now. You needed it. You were desperate to get off. Desperate to cum feeling my fingers slipping in and out of your pussy. I shifted my hand slightly, letting your clit rub against the knuckle of my thumb.

That was all it took. A minute later, and I held you down against the cheap theater seat as your legs bucked and your body clenched around me. Your orgasm was strong and you buried your face in my arm to keep from screaming out. I felt you twitch from inside your pussy. My hand soaked with your honey as pleasure filled every corner of your mind. I kissed the back of your neck, "Good girl." I whispered, sending another wave of pleasure through you. "You came for Daddy in public. Mmmm such a naughty girl..." I pulled my hand back slowly, holding it up before your face so you could see the slick sheen of your pleasure by the light of the screen. "Did you like that?" I asked, though, clearly I already knew the answer.