In the Park

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. Peter needs it so badly.
5.4k words
4.69
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was hot. So hot. So in need. So hard he could barely touch himself without needing to explode.

The young man was awake, alone in his apartment that sunny summer day, and sitting at the kitchen table, coffee in hand. His light cotton bathrobe covered a tall slender body as he waited for the air conditioning to cool off the room, but it wasn't the room temperature that was the problem.

The problem was he was horny. It seemed to him that he'd never been hornier, and his cock stood up proud and tall at an angle from between his legs. It felt like it was ready to burst, it was so hard; all 7", and the well-defined helmet that stood out at the tip.

He ran his fingertips up and down the rigid shaft and then he pulled them away. He lightly teased the head of his cut cock and pulled away. He very lightly stroked that so very sensitive spot on the underside of the shaft below the head and pulled away.

He needed so badly to explode, but not by his own hand. He needed to have his cock sucked.

He needed to feel an agile tongue licking his manhood. He needed to feel wet lips slowly descend over the head of his cock and slide down the shaft and back up again. He needed to feel a warm, wet mouth savoring every inch of his sensitive manhood. He needed to be made to writhe and moan with the intense pleasure he could feel when sucked just the way he liked it - not being pumped with a fist or pistoned while sucked hard, but with all the finesse that matched the intensity of sensations he felt with the slightest variations of movement that lips and tongue could produce on his hard young cock.

The entire world was his cock. His cock. His hard cock. Jutting up from the thatch of hair between his legs, it demanded attention. It commanded his thoughts. It had its own mind, one that superseded rational thought. It was pure need, so hard, so very hard. So in need. He needed so badly to cum in someone's wet, willing mouth.

-----------------------------------------------

Peter was hetero. There was no arguing that. His long dirty blonde hair and his angular face with blue eyes and sensual lips, along with his slender torso, long legs, tight, firm ass, and talented fingers had attracted many women and he loved pleasing them as they pleased him.

He was not attracted to men in any way. But he had slowly come to admit to himself that for whatever reason the idea of a man pleasuring him with his fingers, lips, and tongue turned him on tremendously. The gay cruising area near where he grew up in an east coast city and the looks he got from men as he walked to and from his home may have put the idea in his hormone flooded brain at the time, but he never acted on it - was too afraid his friends or family might find out - didn't want to fully admit it to himself.

Those inhibitions didn't stop him, though, from the nights alone in bed when his thoughts would turn occasionally from pleasuring and being pleasured by a sexy woman to thoughts of being seduced by a man who wanted nothing more than to get his hands and his mouth on his young body, and who would suck his cock until he exploded, feeding them his seed, and who wanted nothing more than that.

As an older young man living in a different city he finally gave in to the fantasies and cravings that never quite left him and answered an ad in the personals by a man looking for someone just like him. With butterflies in his stomach and almost shaking with nervousness he arrived at the older man's apartment and finally got blown by a guy.

It was everything he'd fantasized about and more and over the next few years when the craving hit it was never a problem returning to someone who enjoyed pleasuring him or finding someone new. He was told over and over that he has a beautiful cock, perfectly sized for sucking, and men who loved sucking cock enjoyed his moans, gasps, and whispered words of pleasure as they worked his hardness with their fingers, lips, and tongue.

He discovered the pleasure of being enjoyed passively, never wanting or having to reciprocate. He discovered the intense feeling of fingers teasing his sensitive skin on every part of his body, of tongues exploring him everywhere, and of lips enclosing his manhood and making him moan and writhe before he shot his cum between their lips.

He was a sex object, pure and simple, and one desired by many men. Never losing the urge to be with a woman, he was amazed at how many men wanted him that way, and was always happy to let them enjoy his firm body as he enjoyed what they were doing to him. As much as he loved the give and take with a girl, he also loved just lying down, sitting, or standing as a man worked him over and took pleasure in satisfying his needs.

-----------------------------------------------

Today, though, his needs were overwhelming. His cock was so hard as he thought about lips around it and a tongue firing the nerve endings until he could hold back no longer. He didn't have a woman to be with that day, and when he tried that morning to reach the few men whose numbers he'd saved for return visits he came up empty. So he made a decision. More precisely, his cock made the decision.

He'd heard about a gay cruising area at a public reservation not far from where he lived where men walked the paths deep in the woods looking for sex. He'd thought about it but never had the nerve to go there.

His craving was so strong right now and his cock would not go down. It felt like it was engorged almost to the point of pain. He kept thinking of what it would feel like to have someone's lips wrapped around it. What a waste it would be to make himself explode when he could possibly find someone to help him with the intense need he had. And so he stopped teasing his hardness and he decided to go.

He jumped quickly in and out of the shower, getting squeaky clean, and then threw on a pair of tight cutoff jeans, a light button down shirt, untucked with snaps and the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of tennis shoes. He wanted the shorts to show off his legs and his ass which he knew men and woman alike loved. He wanted those shorts to fall easily to his ankles so his cock and balls were accessible to someone who wanted him in their mouth.

He wanted to be able to open the shirt easily to give access to his very sensitive nipples. Gentle caressing or licking his nipples increased the heat between his legs and caused his cock to grow even harder, even more in need of release.

He wanted to look hot and as he glanced at himself in the full length mirror, he did.

He grabbed his car keys and went out into the heat of the day to his car. He was nervous about doing this so he didn't let himself stop and think, and his need drove him forward.

Trying to keep his mind off the possible risk he was taking, he played music he loved on the radio as he drove and kept his mind on what he needed and what he hoped would happen.

He'd heard that if you parked in a particular place and walked up the path that started there and went far enough, the trails would become narrow and you would start to see single men walking there. You might see things going on deep into the trees as well.

Before he knew it he'd arrived at the parking lot and found the spot he'd heard described. His cock had finally softened so his need was not obvious to anyone who glanced at him. Without looking to the sides to see or be seen by couples and families coming and going to enjoy the park, he locked his car and began walking up the path.

He kept his head down, only occasionally looking up to see the paths ahead, deathly afraid he might run into someone he knew. Finally, keeping always to the right as had been described to him, the path narrowed and he did see men walking down the other way, their eyes trailing up and down his firm body. In small clearings to his left and his right he could catch glimpses through the growth of two bodies together; one kneeling between the other's legs with head bobbing, or one bent over with the other thrusting in and out from behind.

He bagan searching for a clearing of his own far enough off the trail to provide a little privacy, but near enough so his body would be on display for someone hungry for cock between their lips. He spotted a perfect place with a big tree in the middle and a little open space around it, and pushed his way through the underbrush to stand with his back against the tree.

-----------------------------------------------

Peter was now where he had intended to be and he leaned back against the tree with his legs slightly spread. he opened his shirt to reveal the smooth, well defined, almost hairless expanse of his chest, the flat stomach and the dark nipples which were already starting to harden.

He ran his fingertips over his chest and stomach, teasing the nipples, and immediately his cock started to stiffen in his shorts. He spread his legs a little further. He was on display now and it felt almost wanton and slutty, like a hooker displaying her barely concealed wares.

Keeping his eyes on the ground in front of him, he ran his fingers over his chest, down to his thighs just below his shorts, thought of the mouth he needed on his cock, and his cock grew in his shorts, hanging down between his legs, hardening until it strained against the denim covering it. He had to reach down into his shorts and pull it straight up to relieve the uncomfortable pressure.

Now his cock strained, straight up, against the denim, the bulge clearly defined for anyone who might look. He returned his fingers to his chest and teased his nipples, closing his eyes with the pleasure. When he opened them and looked down the head of his cock was peaking out just above the cutoffs. He closed his eyes again and ran one hand down to tease a finger inside the shorts and give his cock a brief preview of the sensation he craved. Then his fingers went back to circling and teasing his nipples.

The brain between his legs had taken over again and in his mind he saw himself on display in the woods. He saw his young body, the bulge in his pants, his hard cock, his chest and legs, offered to anyone who wanted to enjoy what he was offering. It made him even hotter, even more in need.

When he opened his eyes again, there was a man on the path who had stopped and was staring at him. Peter returned the stare without any expression on his face and ran his hand down his chest, brushing it over the bulge in his pants and back, pushing his hips away from the tree for a moment to make it clear what he wanted, leaning back against the tree and running his hands down once more across the bulge between his legs and back.

The man smiled slightly and stared for a moment more, his eyes moving up and down Peter's body, focused most often on the bulge in the young man's pants. Then he licked his lower lip briefly and began pushing his way through the foliage to the clearing where Peter stood offering himself.

-----------------------------------------------

Richard was a middle aged man, married with a boring job and a boring life, except for one thing that had to remain a secret known only to himself. He was of medium height, medium weight, and medium build, slightly balding. He was nondescript in every way but for one thing: he loved to suck cock.

He'd discovered this secret about himself in college and though he'd tried to repress it for many years, it never left him, this overwhelming fascination with another man's hard cock. He could not rid himself of the urge to look at, touch, feel, kiss, and lick a beautiful hard cock.

He had a never-ending compulsion to take a hard cock in his mouth, to lick and suck it, to hear the breathing of the owner of his object of desire quicken, to pleasure a man he was attracted to, to feel the soft hardness, taste the shaft and the head and the precum, feel it quivering in his mouth, stroke it, and use his tongue on it, and finally to get his hot spurting reward and taste the cum that erupted form the tip and filled his mouth.

As his life gradually settled into a boring routine, his wife and kids loved but unfulfilling, his job well-paying but not at all challenging, he found his mind wandering more and more to visions of a hard cock in his mouth and what it felt like on his knees submitting to another man's desires but at the same time in control of what that man was feeling, in control of that man's needs, of the primeval urges that lurked below whatever surface was presented to the world.

He realized that he lusted after cock and finally gave in to admitting it and pursuing his craving for it. He made every effort to remain safe, to keep his secret hidden, to remain anonymous, and he feared the consequences should his secret be exposed, but not enough to quell the forbidden nature of his desires.

He answered ads in adult online sites and posted them himself, never revealing his true name or address. He watched porn and gazed raptly at photographs of beautiful cocks swollen with desire jutting out from between the legs of bodies whose builds he could never hope to have himself.

He read erotic fiction and when he was alone and able he would become hard while picturing himself on his knees or on a bed with the objects of his desire between his hungry lips, and he would pleasure himself until he came, never wanting anything but to be the giver of pleasure as he worshipped a cock that was not his own.

He'd discovered this reservation and what went on there some time ago, and found himself coming back again and again, without the constraints of back and forth emails and misaligned schedules. He wandered the paths looking for a cock to suck and needing the taste of cum in his mouth.

Most often he'd get on his knees and find himself pleasuring someone not clean, someone who wanted to pump in and out of his mouth or hold his head while he gagged, or shove it in and out, embarrassed by being there or perfunctory in need and action, not appreciating the skill he could apply and the intense pleasure he could bring while he worshipped the cock in his mouth and in his hands. But that didn't stop him and he returned again, occasionally finding someone who would appreciate his talent and let him pleasure and worship their owner's hard cock the way it truly deserved and the way it properly should be done.

-----------------------------------------------

Peter saw the hunger in the man's eyes as he approached and stopped at the edge of the small clearing. He held the older man's eyes and then saw them dip again as he touched himself, so he let his ams dangle at his sides and waited to see what would happen next.

Richard drank in the young man before him, his lean torso and long legs and his shorts stretched by the cock so obviously in need beneath them. When he got closer still he could see the tip of the young man's cock peeking above the denim and he knew he had to have that cock in his mouth.

He wanted to run his hands all over the firm flesh exhibited before him, and he wanted to taste the skin with it's soft looking downy blond hair. With a smile he stood directly in front of the boy.

Peter had closed his eyes and his fingers stole back to his nipples, pleasuring them as he grew hotter and hotter and more in need.

He felt the older man's hands move his own away and then felt the man's fingers replacing his own, teasing and circling his nipples as he had been doing to himself. Then he felt a warm wet tongue take the place of one hand, lapping at the incredibly sensitive erogenous zone and teasing the dark erect flesh of his nipple.

Richard licked and teased the younger man's nipple with the tip of his tongue and then his hands started to roam the smooth flesh of the boy's firm chest and stomach and his muscled back. He moved his hands down and cupped the young man's firm ass, kneading it gently and discovering that it was, as he'd expected, as firm as the rest of his luscious body.

Then he moved one hand around to between Peter's legs and cupped the hardness there, stroking it, and fondling the balls that dangled beneath. He heard the young man moan and felt him thrust his hips forward but he teased the cock and fondled the firm ass he'd discovered, reveling in the feel of the firm flesh and enthralled by the pleasure he was already creating and letting it build.

Peter felt the tongue leave his nipple and felt his shirt pulled off and then he felt the older man's mouth start to trail down his chest and across his stomach. Kisses alternated with licks as the older man's mouth moved closer and closer to his cock and he was now as engorged as he imagined he could ever be - fully back in the state he's been in that morning, if not more so.

Finally Richard had kissed and licked his way down until he was on his knees with Peter's denim covered cock straining at the material in front of his face. He kissed the young man's cock through his shorts and began running his fingertips up and down the long legs that spread further apart for him.

He reached his fingers up under the bottom of the shorts and teased the young man's balls, lowering them again to caress the inside of firm thighs and then back up again to explore beneath the shorts.

Finally he reached up and unbuttoned the button above the zipper on the cutoffs and the head of a beautiful cut cock appeared before him, the helmet not quite fully exposed but rigidly defined and cresting at the top of of the hard shaft that he would soon uncover.

Peter felt the tug at the button of his shorts and felt the head of his cock meet the air in the clearing, but when he felt the older man's tongue lick him there he shuddered and moaned in pleasure.

Tiny bit by bit Richard pulled the zipper down, allowing the hard cock in front of him to gradually stand up free and unrestrained. As more and more of the cock was revealed, a fraction of an inch at a time, he licked at the underside, teasing with the tip of his tongue and then lapping up and down whatever length had been so far exposed. As each small bit was exposed he was able to run his tongue further up and down the length of this delicious hard cock.

He heard the boy moan and gasp and felt the young body shiver and sway to the rhythm he danced with his tongue. The smell was so clean and masculine, the taste intoxicating.

The zipper reached its bottom and he tugged on the shorts. They fell easily to Peter's ankles and the young man swiftly kicked them off and resumed his stance with legs spread and hips forward.

Richard leaned back for a moment to take in the site of the naked young man. He was in heaven. Peter's long legs, his tight ass, his smooth chest and stomach, and most of all the balls that hung below a thatch of hair and the cock that jutted up from between the young man's legs, so hard, so beautifully shaped, the veins pulsing beneath the tightly stretched skin and the perfectly formed helmet topping the shaft. It was his for a little while and it seemed to quiver in the summer air, needing his mouth, needing his touch, ready to conquer and ready for him to conquer it and bring it to release.

-----------------------------------------------

Peter felt the man's mouth and fingers move off of him and stood waiting for the pleasure to begin again. At this point he didn't care who saw him, who thought what of him, who knew his secret needs and desires. He just needed more of what he'd been experiencing and he wanted it to last and last until he couldn't stand it anymore and he shot his cum between wet lips. From the early hours of the morning when his cock was so hard, until now when it was hard almost to the point of bursting again, he'd needed exactly what he was now getting - needed it so badly.

He felt Richard's hands glide up the back of his legs and onto his ass, felt fingers exploring the firm muscles and the smooth skin as if stroking an object of affection. Soon afterwards he felt the older man's breath and then his lips on the inside of his thighs. The older man kissed and licked slowly up his thighs, closer and closer to his balls, moving from one leg to the other.

12