In the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally those lips and that tongue reached his balls and the sensation was incredible - so sensual, so erotic - as Richard kissed and licked every available centimeter of Peter's balls and stroked his ass. The he felt a hot wet tongue lick from the base of his cock to the tip and back down again. Without thinking about it. peter moved his fingertips to his nipples and circled and teased them, seeming to double the pleasure he felt as the older man licked his cock.

Richard circled the young man's cock with one thumb and forefinger and began licking in earnest, running his tongue up and down the underside of the hard shaft, circling the beautiful head and exploring it's shape, lathing the sides with his tongue, and moving to the incredibly sensitive area on the underside of the shaft below the head, moving away, and then moving there again as the young man moaned louder.

He cupped the delicious firmness of Peter's cock with his lips and used his tongue to fire the nerve endings, but never truly taking the cock into his mouth. He was making love to this beautiful cock with his mouth and savoring every moment while on his knees giving this young man pleasure. He was submitting to the maleness in front of him while at the same time controlling the sensations that radiated from between those long legs to the brain that was supposed to be in charge, but had long ago given itself up to the sheer sexual pleasure it was receiving.

Peter's world had narrowed to his cock. He was aware of nothing else. It felt like he was out of his body, looking down at the clearing with a young man, naked and unashamed, standing with legs spread and his head thrown back, his back to a tree while another man knelt in front of him and slowly stroked and licked his cock, holding him with one hand while the other ran over his ass, his legs, his back, and his firm stomach.

At the same time that he looked down from outside, he was inside and there was nothing but unbelievable sensation, but heat, but wetness, but pleasure at the center of his body.

-----------------------------------------------

Richard became ware of the moans and gasps coming from the young man's lips growing louder, and he could no longer wait to stop torturing this cock with pleasure and take it in his mouth.

He licked up the shaft held firmly in one hand and then his lips closed over the head of Peter's cock and slowly, slowly slid down the shaft and back up again, taking the young man in as far as he could and then moving his lips back up to kiss and lick and suck the engorged head - then back down again, lashing his tongue from side to side, pausing to pay special attention to the hot spot on the underside of the shaft.

The taste of Peter's cock was so delicious to Richard, his male smell, the feeling of his manhood filling his mouth so fulfilling. He was where he belonged and the young man's moans and gasps, his body twitching when he hit a particularly pleasurable spot, told him he was getting just the right response for his efforts. There was nothing in the world but this beautiful cock in his mouth, and for Peter there was nothing but the fingertips, lips, and tongue that worked to pleasure him.

Richard's tongue was driving Peter wild, the wet lips, the warm friction firing every nerve in his cock. Richard wet a finger and reached between the young man's firm cheeks and circled his manhole, gently pressing and then circling again, teasing one of the most sensitive area on a man's body. Peter's own fingers teased his nipples and the sensation from all three areas seemed to double the pleasure again and double it once more.

He was in a frenzy of pleasure, of heat and wetness, and he felt himself rocketing up and up towards the point of explosion and heavenly release. he was getting close to cumming, closer and closer, but he wanted it top last longer - it felt so f'ing good he wanted it to go on and on. He pushed the older man's head away from his cock and Richard looked up and smiled at him, then looked back at the hard cock and started to lick it again. gently and reverentially.

The momentary respite allowed Peter to cool down just enough but he wanted more almost immediately and a gentle nudge at the back of Richards head brought those lips back to his cock and the pleasure started again.

Now Richard sucked and licked but ran his fingertips over the young man's balls, his ass, his thighs, up to his nipples, and back down again where he teased the head and the hotspot on Peter's cock and then sucked and licked it more and then teased again with his fingers.

Peter's cock was so hot and even the slightest movement of the older man's lips, tongue or fingertips on his manhood made him moan and gasp. The motion of fingers across the younger man's sensitive skin and erogenous zones heightened the pleasure he felt while being licked and sucked and stroked as the nerve endings in his cock practically sang with sexual sensations. What felt like the dark wetness that engulfed his cock contrasted with the light of the mild summer day that played across his naked body in the clearing as he writhed in pleasure, and every moan and gasp, every movement of his body responding to the older man's worship of his cock made Richard feel like he was in his own heaven, in the place he belonged, on his knees with a perfect cock in his mouth.

Richard was savoring the precum that leaked from the head of Peter's cock. The rigid flesh between his lips was so hard yet so soft. The shape and the smell and the taste and the feeling of this young man's cock in his mouth was what he would want every day if he could have it - multiple times a day if it could be that way.

He wanted it to last, as did Peter, but he could feel the hard cock getting even harder and he knew the young man was close and he wanted his reward now as well. He wanted to feel this cock convulse between his lips and shoot its hot cum and taste the maleness and he knew just how to get what he wanted.

As Peter gasped and grunted, feeling himself fall and rise at the same time toward his climax, Richard - instead of sucking and pistoning his head up and down the length of the young man's cock - pulled his mouth up to the head and gently enclosed it with his lips while lashing Peter's frenulum with tiny little flicks of his tongue. He knew what this would do - this fine sensation in lieu of hard friction - and it wasn't long before the effect he wanted was achieved.

Peter needed to cum so badly now. There was nothing else in the world beside his need to explode. he felt the older man's lips cover only the engorged helmet of his cock and he felt that magic tongue barely brushing his hot spot, teasing it with quick flicks up and down and side to side. It was the culmination of every moment up until now and while he wanted to push deep between those willing lips, the older man squeezed the base of his cock and resisted Peter's thrusting, holding him in place so he could rain down the final pleasure he was giving with the subtle motions of his tongue.

This was the coup de grace, the culmination of the giving that gave back to him. it was eloquence. It was a blood sacrifice to the god of maleness. It was a gourmet meal served on fine linen with silver and crystal. It was nuance, not force, and Peter felt himself falling over the cliff, plunging over it, rocketing off of it.

His whole body tensed and then he exploded, shooting his seed between the older man's lips, spurting and spurting so hard it almost hurt, but it was sheer, searing, liquid pleasure and now he heard the older man moaning as his mouth filled with the delicious cum he'd worked so hard for, and with so much skill.

Richard felt the younger man's hard cock pulse over and over, each time pumping a load of the salty, bitter but sweet, thick and white reward that he deserved, that he needed. he lowered his lips down the length of Peter's cock to its base, savoring its strength and its maleness and then slowly back up again to the head which he suckled before releasing the cock from his mouth and moving back in to lick every drop of cum that coated it. He then took it back in his mouth and kept still as the aftershocks caused Peter to convulse with pleasure.

He held the still stiff cock in his hand and gently kissed it, kissed the young man's balls, stroked his firm ass with his other hand.

Finally Peter pushed the older man's head away. He'd become overly sensitive and every touch to his manhood was too much. Richard pulled back and off the younger man's slowly softening cock and looked up to see Peter's eyes closed and his head tilted back against the tree.

He took the cock in his hand and held it gently as he rose, trailing his tongue up the young man's flat stomach and giving a last kiss and lick of each nipple. The aftershocks to Peter's body slowly subsided and he felt the older man nuzzle his neck while he still held his cock. He heard Richard murmur in his ear, "I hope you liked that."

"God, yes," said Peter, and the older man said, "I loved sucking your cock and anytime you want more I would be very happy to provide it."

Eyes still closed, a small smile on his lips, Peter replied, "How about tomorrow?"...

12