All Comments on 'In the Park'

by petergoode

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
petergoodepetergoode10 months agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed my latest story! As always, I invite your comments and you are quite welcome to contact me personally through Lit.com. For any of you that might happens to be in or near the Boston area, I love meeting new friends in person who may want to thank me for my efforts as a writer.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Tomorrow? How about half an hour from right now? Thank you, this was unbelievable!

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Fantastic as always. A welcome addition to the spank bank. The two POVs were so well done.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71310 months ago

Such a hot story. I completely identify with Richard. The joy of submitting and worshipping is so intense. Being able to give such pleasure with my mouth is one of the most rewarding feelings I've ever known. I love sucking random cock like this. I'm looking for a cruising park here in Houston for this exact scenario. It would be an enchanted forest for me - once I entered I'd never want to leave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Not at all surprising that #9 of "The Blowjob Chronicles" was every bit as hot if not hotter than the rest of them.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

A superb narrative about the dual lust of the avid cock-sucker and the man who craves having his cock sucked! I loved the format of the story - back and forth between Peter and Richard and the emotions each one felt and the sensations on each side of the encounter! Tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m the typical tall, well educated, high-earning professional, seemingly a total alpha. My secret is my insatiable desire to suck an erect cock—on my knees worshiping it, fondling my nipples the whole time. And I love the danger, the risk. Knowing that I want to be taken and used, and ultimately bred like a woman. I loved your story…Thanks so much..

JT

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy9 months ago

Hi..I’m Richard! Thanks for writing. Loved it.

gcs2718gcs27189 months ago

Very well written and it had me very hard. As both the owner of a cock and because I'm also a cock sucker, I love how the encounter was described from both perspectives. I've been there many times at those fortunate moments when a stranger allows me the pleasure of giving him his release and of course have also been the recipient of many good blowjobs. My favorite role however will always be that of Richard's, striving for that mouthful of cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

it was great... there was a place back home in pa.... it was a rest stop where you could walk into the woods... i`d walk up a path and sit on a rock and see the men waking by... they could see me sitting there knowing why i was sitting instead of standing... i wanted to suck a cock while other men could watch i love having men watch me sucking cocks... more often than not i`d get to suck two or thee cocks.. a lot of times they were cocks i sucked before... i guess i`m a good cocksucker if you want to text me i`ll tell you about things i did with my mouth... my number is 7047759003

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story describes me perfectly. From both sides too. I am that lover of receding pleasure as well as the epic rush that I get from coaxing cum out of a cock and knowing the intense pleasure I have just given. Peter and Richard are both me. I have tried to suppress the desire at times but it always comes back to govern me.

StillSexy12StillSexy12about 2 months ago

There was a public park where I grew up in Pa where this exact activity took place! Many times I had my hard cock sucked to completion before I realized that I too was a cocksucker. Sexy men of all ages walked the trails looking for satisfaction! This story and the memories it brings back have my cock hard and dripping…..keep up the good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetergoode@petergoode
I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many...