In the Realm of the Unicorn

Story Info
A princess plots to seduce a unicorn with surprising results.
3.5k words
3.51
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl! Get my riding crop from my chamber," Princess Katrin ordered the dusky little servant.

"But..."

"Are you stupid? Get my riding crop, now!"

The girl slinked out of the stable. Katrin wasn't sure but she thought she heard her mutter something under her breath. She was just about the most ill-trained servant of all that worked at the palace. The Sultan sent her along when he gave Katrin's father, the king, the unicorn. The unicorn was her kingdom's greatest claim to renown. As far as anyone knew their kingdom was the only one that possessed a captive unicorn. In order to show the high esteem the Sultan had for her father he sent him his only unicorn. Important people came from far and wide to get permission to see the unicorn in his stable.

The stable was an ornate round building set off by itself with a fence around it. Inside was a roomy paddock for the unicorn, storage for his special fodder, a small viewing gallery for those lucky enough to get a private view, and a room for the dark foreign servant girl to eat and sleep. The only person that could safely approach the fabulous beast was this girl of eighteen or nineteen. All others, he was likely to attack. He nearly killed the famous horsebreaker they hired to tame him. On special occasions the king would have the girl lead the creature through the streets with a fancy leather halter for all to see.

Princess Katrin's chamber was some distance away and the servant should be gone for a while. The riding crop was just a ruse to get her out of the stable. Katrin was about to fulfill a shameful fantasy that had been obsessing her ever since the unicorn arrived several months ago. Katrin found she had one of those perverse problems that comes from always having everything one wants; she craved fucking huge cocks but really didn't like men. As a princess who would one day become queen she could fuck anyone in the kingdom as long as she wasn't too indiscreet. Her cunt liked to be stretched by a pumping piece of man meat but otherwise she found most men ugly, nasty, and boring. She much preferred her girl friends, her ladies in waiting, all of whom loved and admired her. She much preferred to listen to, look at, kiss, and touch them; they just didn't have cocks. When she was in the mood for cock, she would consult with her ladies about who had the biggest although she'd gotten good at assessing bulges on her own. When she chose a likely candidate she ordered him to come to her chamber and fulfill her desires. She preferred peasants and servants; noblemen always tried to tell her their views, the others did the job without talking. If she had fun she might repeat until she got bored. One day she might have to marry a prince as part of a diplomatic alliance but at twenty-three she was hoping that day was far off. There was something lacking in her perfect life. She wanted to do something that had never been done before.

The workmen had left the two sturdy sawhorses and the three thick oak planks in the stable as she requested. They may have wondered what they were for but when a princess asks for something they do it without question. She carried the sawhorses into the paddock and placed them about five feet apart. The unicorn began to make nervous, angry whinnies and stomped his forehooves. He was the most beautiful animal Katrin had ever seen. His body was like that of an ideal horse but lighter and stronger. He was pure white with golden mane, tail, and hooves. From his forehead, a glistening, silver, spiral horn protruded almost three feet long.

In his entrancing eyes there flickered flames of fear and rage. A woman less determined than Katrin would probably abandon her plan. She put the planks across the sawhorses. As she expected they made a platform that would support her weight and half of the unicorn's.

She removed her boots and her riding habit, leaving them on the ground. She was wearing nothing underneath to save time. She stood naked in the paddock. She was a striking woman with well-shaped largish breasts, a narrow waist, and a darling ass. Her long blonde hair was done up in elaborate braids around her head. The unicorn was getting more anxious. She bent down and took an apple from the purse attached to her belt.

She held the apple in her outstretched left hand and gingerly approached the frightened beast.

"I won't hurt you. I want to be your friend. See, I have an apple. Do you like apples? Just let me get close and I'll give it to you. A yummy, yummy apple."

The apple piqued the unicorn's curiosity and he took two steps forward to meet Katrin. She held it to his muzzle and he began to nibble. The apple had been infused with a powerful aphrodisiac that was secretly used by depraved royals. With her body Katrin didn't need it to persuade her lovers to fuck her but she sometimes used it to save time by keeping their concentration on the matter at hand.

After he ate just over half the apple Katrin could sense he was in a compliant mood. She carefully sidled beside him and moved towards his flanks. She reached behind him with her right hand and fondled the silky hairs on his testicles. Her pussy got wetter as she touched him. Her fantasy was becoming real.

His cock began to poke out it's sheath. She continued to stroke his balls until he was fully erect. It was an awe inspiring sight. Katrin had been around horses all her life so the sight of a horsecock was nothing new to her. Unicorn cock was of similar length but thicker and rounder. It was an eye-catching royal purple color. She rubbed her hand, admiringly, along the beautiful thing. She sat down on the ground and moved beneath him. She put her mouth up to the cock. She would have loved to fellate him but could not get her mouth to open wide enough to take in more than the tip. She contented herself with running her tongue up and down his cum hole.He whinnied and nickered with pleasure.

When she felt sure the beast wanted what she wanted she crawled out from under him and up on the makeshift platform. She presented her hindquarters to him and waited for nature to take its course. She heard the scraping as he put his front hooves on either side of her on the platform. It was happening. She felt his cock touch her cunt, then force its way in. Her cunt was stretched farther than she had ever imagined. The pain was excruciating and exquisite. He began to thrust, first slowly, then faster and deeper each time. Because she had never had anything nearly as big and hard so deep inside her, the thought crossed her mind that the huge purple cock might be permanently damaging her body. She was beyond caring. This was more exciting and pleasurable than even her wildest imaginings. Sweat poured off her body as she orgasmed uncountable times.

While she was in the throes of ecstasy, she thought she heard a sound. Had someone entered? Were they watching? She was so absorbed in her pleasure she didn't even turn to look. The unicorn began to snort and neigh. It excited Katrin to know that he was cumming, too. The thrusting slowed down as the beast enjoyed the pleasures of the post-climax. Katrin felt a small pang of regret when he pulled his cock from her cunt.

"You disgusting bitch!"

Katrin felt a sharp sting on her back. Then more stings as blows rained down on her from neck to buttocks. The black girl had come back earlier than she hoped and was beating her mercilessly with her own riding crop.

"How dare you abuse Miracle, you putrid thing!"

No one had ever hit her before. Even when she was a rude, disobedient little girl, Isabelle, her whipping girl, took her punishments for her. Now bloody welts were forming on her body as the blows kept coming. Being a princess is a pinnacle of life but one always has to maintain one's dignity. Katrin began to blubber uncontrollably. She had no dignity now. Strangely it felt comforting to let her emotions out.

Just when Katrin was sure she couldn't take another blow, the servant stopped. She lay the crop against her back and demanded, "What did you give him? What did you put in the apple?"

Katrin was still holding the remains of the apple in her left hand. Through her sobs she stammered out the name of the drug.

"I hate you for defiling Miracle with your white witch poisons. You're lucky he seems to have enjoyed you. If I thought you had caused him harm, I would have beaten you to death."

"He's only an animal."

The whipping resumed with added fury.

"Only an animal! Miracle is one of the few truly wondrous and beautiful things in this ugly world. He is worth more than you and everything in your cold and dreary kingdom and you use him for your sick lust so you don't have to face what an insignificant worm you are."

The blows seemed harder now. Katrin began to feel real fear.

"P-please, please, don't k-kill me."

Her flogger stopped and laughed, "You are pathetic!"

She pulled Katrin off the platform. Katrin fell in a heap on her knees before her tormentor. She kept her head down as she felt shame and agonizing pain.

The black girl began to speak, "In my homeland I'm as much a princess as you are. I alone attracted and tamed Miracle. That is his name although you barbarians just call him the unicorn. We have a spiritual bond for life that a creature like you could never understand. The Sultan attacked our tribe for no reason. We weren't prepared and our entire tribe was enslaved. Now the Sultan thinks he can give me and Miracle away like livestock and send us to this place we hate. Miracle, I don't understand how you could fuck this pasty, uppity skank."

Katrin looked up and was about to object to being called a skank but she saw the girl's furious eyes, put her head down and was silent.

"I know your cock wants what it wants, Miracle. I must admit seeing you get off hasmade me feel a little randy. My people believe that only a virgin can form a bond with a unicorn and the bond will be broken if she ever has sex with a man. But you're not a man are you, prrinnn-cess?"

"No...." Katrin watched as the barefoot girl pulled her undyed homespun dress up to her waist, revealing pretty well-formed legs and youthful narrow hips. Servants don't wear underwear in the warm months in the kingdom, so Katrin could see everything. The standing girl spread her legs slightly.

"Eat my brown twat, skank."

Katrin had eaten the pussies of special favorites among her ladies in waiting but they had been thoroughly shaved, douched, and perfumed. This girl had an unruly nest of coarse black hair and her cunt smelled and tasted like she lived and worked in a stable and bathed whenever she got around to it. Katrin gave a few tentative licks and found the strong earthy musky taste strangely satisfying. She decided to do her best to pleasure the girl in the hope that she would relent on her cruelty. Knowing she had to actually try to please this woman proved to be an exciting challenge. She moved her tongue up and down her clit trying to find the perfect motion to give the brown girl the most pleasure. Katrin heard the girl giggle. Was she succeeding? Then her mouth filled with a strange tasting liquid. The girl had dared to piss in her royal mouth. Due to her new-found eagerness to please, she swallowed as much as she could because she knew that's what her black princess wanted. Piss that she wasn't able to swallow ran down her chin and dripped on her tits. She continued stroking the earthy clit with her tongue until she heard her punisher make soft mewing sounds. She'd made her cum.

The cruel girl stepped back abruptly, breaking contact with Katrin's mouth.

"Miracle, your skank is a piss-drinker! Maybe with some training she will learn to be an adequate cunt-licker. I think we can use her to make both our lives better. Look me in the eyes, bitch! I have some things to say to you and I want to be sure you understand."

Katrin looked up as ordered. The girl's talk of "using" her filled her with trepidation.

"As a princess, do you have special female friends?"

"Yes, my ladies in waiting."

"Everyone in the kingdom knows who they are?"

"They receive a silver rose badge with their name on it that they may wear whenever they wish. When I am queen they will receive a ruby rose badge like my mother's ladies wear now."

"What would happen if someone abused or insulted one of them?"

"I would consider it an insult to myself and the offender would be severely punished."

"I want...."

"You want to be a lady in waiting?"

The standing girl laughed bitterly. "Don't worry, I won't attend your silly balls and sleepovers. I'll stay here with Miracle, my true love. Some of your subjects think they can say or do whatever they like to me. A silver rose badge should put an end to that."

"The usual form is that I summon you to my throne room. When your name is called you kneel on the carpet before me and swear lifetime obedience and loyalty to me. I pin the badge on your breast and help you to stand. I kiss you once on each cheek and you proudly take your seat in one of the chairs reserved for my ladies."

"When you leave here you will go straight to your jeweler and have him make a silver rose badge inscribed Lady Jazmin immediately. Tomorrow you will return here with your herald and whatever other witnesses you deem appropriate. You will pin the badge on me in front of Miracle. You will proclaim me a special lady in waiting. I will not kneel or swear an oath. I will allow you to kiss me."

"Not much will change after that. You will continue to be an uppity princess and I will stay here to take care of Miracle but now I will be treated with proper respect because I'm under your protection. There are new rules for when you visit us alone. You are to consider the area inside our fence my and Miracle's personal realm. You may visit us whenever you like but must ask permission to enter. If we refuse you may either leave or stand outside the fence like a beggar girl. It is all the same to us. If you are allowed to enter you understand that only Miracle and I have power here. You will do everything I tell you to do and will submit to us doing anything we want to you. If I ask you to bring us anything, you will bring it on your next visit or be refused entry. Don't worry, I won't ask for anything a rich princess like you will miss. It will be a treat for Miracle, a book, something to make my tack room more comfortable, or some other token. You will always call me Lady Jazmin. When you are in our realm I'll call you, um, jenny."

"That's a common woman's name..."

Jazmin laughed cruelly. "You think I call you jenny because I will treat you like a common woman. I call you jenny because that is what you call a female donkey, an ass. That's how you will be treated, as a despised work animal, a cunt for Miracle and a tongue for me. Do you understand everything I've told you?"

Katrin put her head down. "Y-yes."

"Yes, who? Look at me when you answer!"

Katrin looked into Jazmin's eyes. "Yes, Lady Jazmin."

"I haven't mucked out Miracle's paddock today. If you show you know your place by shoveling his shit, maybe we'll let you put your clothes back on and leave."

Katrin slowly picked up her sore body out of its kneeling position and walked over to the shovel against the wall. She picked up the shovel and slid it under the nearest pile of unicorn manure. She picked it up and carried it to the manure bin. She emptied the shovel into the bin and went to the next pile. Unicorn manure is less unpleasant than the shit of other animals but it is still manure. Katrin never imagined she would be shoveling shit but she knew she had no choice; she would be unable to leave until every one of Miracle's turds was in the bin.

Jazmin watched Katrin work as she nuzzled Miracle's head and whispered affectionate words too soft for Katrin to hear. Suddenly, Miracle let go of a river of piss right onto a pile of his own turds. When Katrin slid her shovel under Miracle to pick it up she found the piss had made it soft and mushy and she couldn't pick it all up. She picked up what she could and lugged it to the bin.

Jazmin was finding the sight of the lovely princess with her back criss-crossed with welts bending to pick up Miracle's shit irresistibly alluring. She realised she wasn't through with Katrin yet.

"Jenny, put down the shovel and come over here!"

Katrin dropped the shovel and came over as quickly as she could.

Jazmin pointed to the puddle of piss mixed with shit. "Lie down!"

"But..."

"Right there, on your back, now!"

Katrin felt incapable of refusing. She lay face up across the puddle and felt the urine/shit mixture sting the welts on her back. Jazmin sat down hard on her face. The first time Katrin had eaten her, Jazmiin had been in control. This time she had gone wild. She ground her cunt into Katrin's face. Katrin struggled to pleasure Jazmin's moving cunt while preventing her from blocking both her and nose, smothering her. Despite this, strange thoughts ran through her head. Miracle was nearly standing over them. How did he feel watching his lifelong companion grind her cunt into the face of the woman he just fucked? Did it excite him? Disgust him? Did he care at all?

Eventually Katrin brought Jazmin to climax. It was more dramatic this time; Jazmin moaned loudly over and over and bucked up and down on Katrin's face. After the climax Jazmin settled down on her seat; she wanted more. Katrin restarted her tongue technique. Jazmin kept still this time to enjoy the more subtle sensations. Again, Katrin's mind wandered. As she explored how to give Jazmin pleasure, a secret thought about Jazmin began to grow in her mind. Time began to pass in an uncanny way but eventually Katrin heard a third orgasm sound come out Jazmin's lips.

"I guess I've had enough," said Jazmin as she stood up.

Katrin remained supine. She was about to say something she knew would enrage Jazmin but what more could she do to her?

"Miracle has never fucked you. You've never even touched his cock. You're jealous because he wanted to fuck me and he won't fuck you."

Jazmin kicked her in the ribs hard. "Miracle and I have a soul to soul union; he just uses the gaping hole between your legs to satisfy his cock! Now get up, put on your clothes, and get out of here before I murder you!"

Katrin got up and dressed as fast as her injured body would let her. She could tell by the hurt tone in Jazmin's voice that her words had hit home.

As she headed for the door, Jazmin said, "I'll see you tomorrow to receive my badge. The next time you come to visit alone, bring a nice bag of undrugged apples for Miracle and a perfumed down pillow for me. I think I'll keep the riding crop; it might come in handy if you forget your place or we want to play kinky games."

Katrin walked out into the air. The sensible royal thing to do would be to order her guards to publicly flog Jazmin and never enter the stable again without a companion. She knew she would not do that. Her short time in the realm of the unicorn had changed her life. Being fucked by Miracle and degraded by Jazmin had turned her inside out. The spoiled princess that most people saw was hidden away and a more vulnerable, sensitive, authentic woman came to the surface. She might try to keep away but she knew that eventually she would crave that feeling again and would be knocking on that stable begging to be let in for the rest of her life. She hurried to the jewelers to order Jazmin's badge.