In The Sauna

Story Info
A steamy first time with a stranger.
1.2k words
4.58
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Stepping into the steam room, I did a quick scan of the benches through foggy glasses. Empty. Good. I happily shuffled over to the bench nearest to the thermostat, climbed to the top shelf, and plopped down. First order of business: spray some cold water on the thermostat to trick it into heating the room some more. Done. Now I can relax. I loosened the towel on my loins, so it just laid on top of my junk and sat there, enjoying the heat. Damn good idea to have a steam room at the gym.

After a few minutes, I absent-mindedly reached under the towel to reposition my jewels. The heat elevated my sensitivity, so I decided that there's no rush and my hand can stay there for a bit. I wasn't exactly jacking off, rather just gently touching and stroking. It wasn't enough for a full-blown hard-on, but some blood definitely started traveling in that general direction.

Just as I really got into enjoying myself, the door opened. Crap. Why does someone always have to barge in? I quickly pulled the hand out.

I took a quick look at the newcomer. Big guy, buff, clearly does weights. Shaved head. He walked over to the bench diagonal from me, pulled the towel off his waist, put it down and sat on it, manspreading comfortably. My presence didn't seem to preclude him from baring himself. I quickly pulled my eyes away and straight in front of me, not paying any attention to him.

...or that was the plan, anyway. Somehow I found that his presence, and nakedness, prevented me from minding my own business. My eyes kept wandering in his direction. I made sure my face is staring straight, but was throwing side looks at him. Especially some parts of him.

Between his legs lay a very sizable log. It was obviously rather steamy in the room, and my fogged-up glasses didn't help, but I could definitely make out some significant thickness. And he wasn't even erect. Shaved down there, so everything very exposed. I continued "minding my own business" for a while, being very stealthy about throwing any glances in that direction.

- You can look, I don't mind, - he said suddenly. His tone was matter-of-fact and chill - not hostile, not overly friendly or flirty. I froze, not sure what to do, pretending I didn't hear.

- I know you've been checking it out. - Same cool tone. Damn. Busted. I decided to face the music and looked openly.

- Well, you made it pretty hard not to, - I said, half-defensively. There was a pause. He was looking at me, studying me. His cock may or may not have grown a little.

- Do you like it?

Uhhh. Ermm. What am I supposed to even say? Should I just leave? I should probably leave. I didn't leave.

- It's an impressive device. - I shrugged, trying hard to signal that I am not at all in the business of liking or not liking cocks. His face continued to be calm, almost thoughtful.

Slowly, he got up. Grabbed his towel but didn't wrap himself into it. Instead, he walked over to where I was sitting, and stood right in front of me.

What the fuck?! We are in a public steam room? Hello?

I was trying to gather my wits, process the situation and decide what to do. His cock was now a few inches away from my face, and by now it definitely gained in length and weight. Still not a full hard-on but headed in that direction.

He was holding the towel behind his back, so if anyone entered the room, they wouldn't see his bare ass - or me, for that matter. He didn't make any further moves toward me, didn't try to initiate anything. He just stood there, waiting, presenting himself.

My eyes were riveted to the cock. It was so thick already, and could probably get thicker. Sizable heavy balls. I should leave. This is weird and inappropriate, and it's a goddamn public steam room. I didn't move.

The "standoff" continued. His cock was now pulsating gently, bobbing up and down. It was at a 45-degree angle and slowly rising.

This is not even safe. He may have all sorts of stuff on that thing.

- I am clean, tested recently. - Apparently, he could also read my mind. My heart was pounding - both from the heat of the sauna and from this crazy situation. I sat there in paralysis, brain completely fried. Impasse - I couldn't engage and couldn't leave.

I am a sane, rational person, I don't hook up in saunas. I should go.

Just as I almost convinced myself to get up (should I just walk out? Should I apologize? For what?), I saw a drop of pre-cum appear on his cock.

Oh for fuck's sake...

I moaned, leaned forward, and took him in my mouth.

The first contact was like an electric jolt. His weight, his hotness, his smoothness. The incredible taste of pre-cum on my tongue. My lips wrapped around the head, tongue licked the little hole. More pre-cum oozed, to my delight. So tasty. So hot. So wrong.

I sucked and licked, my eyes closed, breathing heavily. I could feel his cock expanding, now fully hard. I couldn't even contemplate fitting more than just the head into my mouth. How do women do this? I tried getting him into my throat, instantly gagged, and it took all my focus not to bite on him. OK, no more experiments. Just the head. It is delicious anyway.

He continued to just stand there as I sucked his cock. Nothing was said. No other parts of our bodies came into contact. My hands were on my towel; touching him felt like an odd thing to do. I just sucked. My lips and tongue explored him. It was intensely erotic. Having him in my mouth felt so right.

Hope he's also enjoying it, I thought briefly and somewhat stupidly. Well, he definitely didn't mind - he didn't move away, after all. And by now he was hard. I could hear his breath getting heavier. Please please let nobody enter now.

After a few minutes (hours?) of this, I felt the cock harden even more. In anticipation, I pulled back a bit, making space in my mouth, wrapping my lips around the very tip.

With a short, low moan, he came. His thick semen gushed into my mouth. So thick and so hot! Salty. I gulped and gulped, and he pumped and pumped. I, too, was breathing very heavily now. I wanted everything he had to give, all of it.

Finally, it stopped. I swallowed the last portion, then gently took him deeper into my mouth again, then let him slip out. He collected himself for a second, then slowly wrapped himself in the towel and walked out.

I sat there for a few minutes, stumped. What the fuck did I just do?! Like, seriously. This should not have happened, and it won't happen again. But then I remembered the taste of his cock. The texture of it. The pulsing as he released. The hot cum. So much hot cum.

...As I was getting dressed in the locker room, a large, well-dressed gentleman in a light gray suit walked past me. Shaved head, calm demeanor, a hint of a friendly smile. "Nice meeting you today," - he said casually, handing me his business card. - "See you around."